Only You♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart ... More

INTRODUCTION
Why is she doing it?
Is he stupid?
I left her!
So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!
Get your mind off her!
So he remembers,huh!
What is this supposed to mean?
What the fuck does he want?
Not that face!
Why would he be jealous?
I wish It was that easy!
My heart just flipped!
And the same smile!
Can he not shut up?
I don't want her to go!
Aaawwwwweeeee!
Thanks Dad!
Such a baby!
Get off me!
Just stay away from him!
So fucking addicting!
I fell for him!
Damn you, Avni!
Why me?
Adoring her!
Stop doing these things to me!
I hope too!
I would love that!
I have a plan!
I am not hallucinating!
Stop with that fluttering!
What a sight to watch!
She blushes a lot!
What the fuck?
Stop with that flirting!
Now what?
Only you!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

And that did wonders!

15K 805 13
By _writer__90

Avni Singhania

I groaned when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Veer! Answer the door." I said patting on the side of my bed but veer wasn't there.

I opened my eyes to see the side of my bed empty.

Knock
Knock

"Arrgghh!" I got up groaning.

I opened the door to see Ruhi waiting there rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning." I wished her smiling and picking her up.

"Where is V..? I have my school today." She said to me still yawning.

"I'll drop you. Go tell grandma to get you ready." I said to her and kept her down.

She went away sleepily. Her room is just beside Veer so I can leave her to go there alone.

Veer is very protective of her. I smiled remembering how he is so diffrent with her.

Just then he came out from the shower and asked me "Who was it?"

"Ruhi. You have an early meeting, so I thought I would drop her to school." I said to him and turned away to go towards the washroom.

After my shower, I got dressed up and when I came into the room Veer was already standing there searching for something.

And I very well know what is he searching for.

I went towards his cabinet and pulled out the red file and handed him.
"What would I do without you?" He said pulling me towards him and I just chuckled at him.

Stupid!

"How about you drop Ruhi and then come to office?" He asked me keeping both his hands on my waist and pulling me more towards him.

"I've worked too much. I don't want to go back to my workaholic boss. He makes me work a lot." I said pouting.

He just laughed at me and said "Well, come to your husband then. I am told by him he misses you a lot in the office."
He said and kissed my cheek.

I was absolutely red by now.

Butterflies started their party in my stomach, I guess.

"So you do think  about me, huh?" I asked trying to hide my blush.

"In case you foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you." He said and kissed my nose.

"What is up with you and being this romantic today?" I asked with flushed cheeks.

"Avni.." Ruhi entered the room calling me and I immediately seperated myself  from Veer.

"I am ready." She said and twirled around smiling.

Veer walked towards her and kissed her cheek.
"Don't trouble, Avni." He instructed her.

"I don't trouble her. She teaches me ways to trouble you." She said giggling and I walked towards them.

"That was supposed to be our secret." I said to her playfully narrowing my eyes.

"Yeah... Actually I should instruct you. Don't my spoil my little trouble." Veer said turning towards me and narrowing his eyes at me.

I just giggled.
"Let's go for breakfast."

We sat on the dining table when dad asked Veer
"You are again going to office this early?"

"Dad you know I can't help it. It was me who set up these many meetings and started new contracts so that I could stay away from Trisha." Veer said going through his mails.

I just rolled my eyes at him.
"I love how you gave up completely on us." I whispered to him sarcastically and started with my breakfast.

I was walking towards my car when Veer pulled me by my wrist backwards and I collided with his chest with a force.
He slipped his hands on my waist from behind and whispered in my ear "What was that sarcastic comment you made on the dining table?"

"You wanted to runaway to office if you got married to Trisha, this means that you were already considering her as your wife." I said rolling my eyes and trying to free myself from his grip.

"Stop moving too much. I am not going to leave you." He said holding me firmly against him.

Did he hit his head somewhere?

"Says the one who was ready to get married to someone else." I said again rolling my eyes.

"I told you, I am going to show you how much you mean to me. Even if it takes me a lifetime. I am not letting you go now." He said and kissed my shoulder and murmured a small bye in ears.

I just stood there rooted on my spot with red cheeks ofcourse.
And when I looked towards him, he was already walking towards his car. He just turned towards me and winked at me with a smile playing on his lips.

Cheeky bastard!

I walked towards my car with a goofy smile on my face and just then a message popped up on my phone.

I'll miss you!
Can you not come to the office?🥺

Veer texted and I chuckled at his behaviour.

Why so cute?

I am not going to miss you at all!
Bye!

I typed stiffling my laugh.

Just then Mom made Ruhi sit on the passenger side and waved us byee.

I started the car and went to Ruhi's school.
I pulled up at the parking and made her get down.

"Bye. Take care." I said kissing her cheek.

"Bye." She said and waved me goodbye.

I headed towards home with a plan to surprise Veer.
.
.
When I entered the office everyone was giving me these weird looks.
Maybe because I am not in professional look today and I am on a kurti & jeans.

I walked towards Adnya's cabin first
"Ohhh my goodd! Look who is here." She squealed and hugged me tight.

"Let me breathe will you." I scowled at her.

"Yeah.. Now that you have a hotshot husband why would you need my hug?" She said pouting.

"Did you just call Veer, hotshot?" Mihir asked coming from behind and I laughed at her.
I just winked at her and mouthed take that!

"No! Mihir.. It was for her." She said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"It better be." He said hugging her tight.

"Okay! So this is my cue to leave." I said and turned around.

"Yeah! Your husband needs you. He is pissed since morning." Mihir yelled as I was walking forwards.

And I just shook my head smiling.

I entered his cabin without knocking and he just yelled irritatedly
"What the fu— He stopped mid sentence as he looked at me and slowly a smile broke on his face.

I smiled at him and kept the lunch I brought on his table.

"What mess have you created over here, Veer?" I asked looking at the whole room.
Files scattered, documents lying, paper weight thrown away.

He just pouted at me and gestured me to come towards him.

I stood there before him with my back touching his desk. He stood up and hugged me.

I curled my hands on his neck and pulled him towards me.
"You just saw me an hour ago." I said chuckling.

"I told you, I'd miss you. Without you my office is just irritating now." He said his head still buried in the crook of my neck.

"It is been only a few months that I started working for you." I said and he just planted a kiss on my neck.

And that did wonders!

"You're addicting. You just keep on spoiling me." He said finally removing his head from the crook of my neck and kissed my forhead.

"What do I do with you?" I asked shaking my head smiling.

"Just hold on to me, like you always do." He said looking straight in my eyes and there were too many emotions in his eyes.

"Okay! Cut that. Let's have lunch. I 've got lunch for you. Your favourite." I said and winked.

He smiled again and pulled me towards the couch with our hands interwined.

I opened the lunch and arranged it before him.
"You'd not have your lunch yesterday?" I asked glaring at him.

He looked at me nervously.
"Umm hmmm this is really tasty." He said licking his fingers to change the topic.

I glared at him in return.
"By the way, you know I sense there is something going on between Raghav and Tanu." He said and I looked at him excited.

"What? Really! I knew this. All this time, I used to see Raghav stealing glances towards her. I am sure Tanvi feels it too but she is stupid. You're sister at last. Won't realise until it's too late." I was blabbering and Veer was sitting there just staring at me with a smile on his face.

I looked at him frowning.
"Are you listening to me?" I asked as I snapped fingers before his face.

He just nodded his head and continued staring.
"Veer!" I whined and he seemed to come out if his thoughts.

He smiled to the fullest
"You're my wife. I can't believe it." He said and pulled my cheek.

"You did not listen to what I said?" I asked him glaring at him.

"Okay! In my defense you looked too beautiful, I got distracted." He said still smiling cheekily.

I just rolled my eyes at him but Internally

My heart stopped beating!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 2.9K 28
~Book 1 of Hidden Love Series~ "If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I...
19.3K 429 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
743K 34.8K 57
"Will, you ever move on, forget him?" Her friend asked. "He is my breath and I will forget him when I forget to breathe." She answered with a smile o...
1.6M 64.9K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...