The Brought

DeerJoey tarafından

**BEING REWRITTEN AS OF 12/06/23!!!!** What if the battle of the ninja versus the preeminent had gone differe... Daha Fazla

(OLD) Chapter 2:
(OLD) Chapter 3:
(OLD) Chapter 4:
(OLD) Chapter 5:
(OLD) Chapter 6:
(OLD) Chapter 7:
(OLD) Chapter 8:
(OLD) Chapter 9:
(OLD) Chapter 10:
(OLD) Chapter 11:
(OLD) Chapter 12
(OLD) Chapter 13
Absence

(OLD) Chapter 1:

1.1K 23 4
DeerJoey tarafından

Lloyd's POV:

I wouldn't leave him again. I will NOT leave him to rot, I will get these stupid chains off him if it's the last thing I would do. I was afraid to face the outside world, and I couldn't face it without him. My powers were still weak from when Morro had possessed me, but I will still try. A faint light surrounded my hands, as I focused as much as I could to make it stronger, more powerful. These chains may be tough, but I am tougher. The light brightened more and more against the fog that swarmed the room, until I could no longer control and let loose, two powerful blasts at the chains. The shackles snapped instantly under the pressure, my father looking to me with an emotion I couldn't describe. We hastily ran towards the mouth of the preeminent, ignoring the calls of Chen and Clouse, yelling at me to release them as well.

Third person omniscient:
Morro laughed loudly with glee as Ronin slid across the wooden platform of the docks, clutching his stomach with pain. The golden sword gleamed as Morro began to walk up to it, reaching to take it. The familiar green light came blasting at Morro, noticing it out of the corner of his black eyes. He was launched across the floor, sliding to a stop as he growled in anger, looking up at Lloyd pulled the sword from the wood. The ninja cheered loudly as their leader aimed his sword towards Morro with a smirk.

"I'm not that easy to get rid of, you'll have to try harder."

The preeminent meanwhile extended one of her many tentacles towards the ship as the ninja watched Lloyd blast Morro away. She raised it high above the ship and struck down, though her plan was quickly foiled. Garmadon sliced the tentacle just before it tore into the ship, and landed on the bars, holding an aero blade that glowed a weak bright purple. The ninja's mouths gaped open as Garmadon stood on the ship. Misako and Wu immediately braced him into a hug.*

"Cut the legs of the platforms, guys. We're dropping this ugly thing right into the water!"

Lloyd called to the ninja, as Ronin ran towards the ship to help protect against the tentacles that threatened to break it in half.

"We're idiots! Why didn't we think of that before?!"
Kai groaned as the four jumped from the ship and grabbed onto the legs, cutting through them with ease with the aero blades.

"Well, duh! He's the leader!"

Cole called as his blade sliced through two of the wooden boards, with ominous creaking from above with each slice.

Morro quickly shot a gust of wind at Lloyd as his back was turned, watching the ninja go below. The sword of sanctuary was quite useful at this moment as the green ninja dodged to the right, sending a blast of light right back at the ghost. Morro yelled with rage as a burst of air shot at Lloyd, sending him flying into the air and slammed into the railing of the dock. The ghost laughed maniacally, using the realm crystal to slowly teleport closer and closer to the green ninja.

"You think YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME OH, GREAT GREEN NINJA?"

Lloyd pushed himself up, glaring at Morro, waiting.

"NOBODY IS BETTER THAN ME!"

Morro aimed the realm crystal up as the blue and white portal appeared by his side. Lloyd tackled him in an instant, throwing the pair into the portal. The realms became blurs as Lloyd and Morro battled one another, both cutting it close a few times before the portal snapped shut behind them. The crystal glowed brighter and brighter as the two passed through each realm in mere seconds, until they began to free fall in one of the known realms. The gem instead of its usual bright light, turned as black as night. Lloyd clutched the crystal in his hands, not noticing the change, as he tried to kick Morro away from him. The portal opened, but this time it was a deep purple, with black streaks swarming in it. Both fell into it.

This realm was not like the others they had fought in. It was like the most foul and sinister parts of the realm of madness, the underworld, and the departed realm were combined, and made even worse. It was the opposite of the peaceful Cloud kingdom, with no sign of light in sight. A deep purple ooze with a black streaks, similar to the portal Lloyd and Morro had used to get here, covered the land. There was sign of life in sight, only a few naked trees that had the thick liquid hanging off them. Only a few patches of land covered the seemingly endless realm, one of them the pair had teleported over. Just seeing the empty land below made Lloyd feel weaker, like it was feeding off or destroying his energy that contradicted the darkened land. The pair slammed into the clean land. Morro easily got up and lunged at Lloyd while he struggled to get up. What was happening to him? The black eyed ghost grabbed the green Ninjago by his throat and slammed him into the ground, laughing his cruel laugh. Morro stopped as he started down at Lloyd, slightly bloodied and weakened eyes. Was he feeling... sorry? NO! HE WAS HIS ENEMY, THE FAKE GREEN NINJA! Morro slammed his foot onto Lloyd's stomach who let out a gasp of pain, struggling to push Morro off. The small land mass they were on suddenly jolted violently, which threw Morro off Lloyd, freeing him. The ooze shivered as the land began to be gently bob up and down, like a lonely boat in the middle of a coming storm. The realm crystal fell out of Lloyd's hands and rolled towards Morro. The green ninja pushed himself up, looking with fear as the ghost held the gem, grinning wickedly. The grin soon disappeared as the ghost stared behind Lloyd with a blank face. Lloyd thought this to be a trick until he saw the look on Morro's face. He snapped his head around, letting out a gasp. The ooze that surrounded them on the tiny island in a sea of black moved onto the land like a dozen snakes slithering out of their den. He felt a painful stab into his leg as he gazed down, panic set in as one of the tentacles has wrapped around his leg. His legs were dragged out from under him, pulling him towards the blackened sea, a predator returning its prey to its nest. Morro snapped out of his daze and fearfully lifted up the gem, the familiar blue and white portal appeared.

"MORRO, WAIT PLEASE!"

Lloyd kicked the tentacle as hard as he could which released him momentarily. He desperately ran towards the ghost who gazed at him before jumping into the portal. The green ninja jumped with all his energy towards it. He landed on the ground, staring at the sight of the portal once was with a grief filled face, his only way of escaping gone with Morro. He had won. Lloyd gasped as he saw the black ooze closing in further on the island. He shot as much light as he could at whatever it was, stumbling into the middle of the mass, trying to fight. The ooze seemed to only absorb it, before another tentacle wrapped around his leg. He slammed his foot onto it, with no success. Another enclosed around his other leg, slamming him into the ground. Lloyd's bright eyes darted around with fear as more of the tentacles grew and slithered towards, entrapping him. He reached up desperately with one hand as the ooze formed around his body like a cocoon before his vision faded to nothingness.

Sensei Wu's POV:
She had done it. Just like the other ninja, she had reached her true potential. The preeminent reached into the with dolorous and futile attempts to save herself. The ghosts that once protected her merely fell into the water, dissolving into nothing. I gasped as a portal opened high above, with a too familiar face falling out of it. Where was Lloyd? Morro grunted as he used his wind to stop himself just before hitting the water. He maneuvered his way towards the ship, before being grabbed by the preeminent who began to drag him down. I summoned my dragon and raced towards him. He may have caused all of it to happen, but he was misguided. I had given him false hope and in return, it led him astray. I grabbed his out stretched hands that held the sword of sanctuary and the gem, then pulled with all of my might. The preeminent released him, not having enough strength to hold him down any longer. I held the gem and sword. We flew back to the ship, where the ninja, Misako, and Garmadon awaited. The 5 immediately set into outbursts, while Misako and my brother watched, knowing why I had done it, though they weren't too pleased either by the look on their faces.

"Enough!"

I spoke, slamming down my staff while Morro hid behind me. Kai, of course with his hot headed temper, stepped forward first, with fire blazing brightly in his hands as he stared down Morro threateningly.

"Sensei, how could you save him?! He possessed Lloyd and probably hurt him, released the preeminent, nearly killed us a dozen times, and took away our powers! He deserves to be thrown back in the water, or better yet let Nya have at him!"

The others nodded in agreement while shooting deadly looks at Morro. Nya conjured a ball of water in her hands as she glowered at him. I slammed down my staff again, which got them quiet finally.

"You may not understand why I saved him now, but hopefully you will in the future. But let's focus on what's important now, bringing our green ninja back home."

I gazed around at each ninja who looked down at the floor, and then focused my energy as I held the gem in my grasp, raising it towards the air, while it shimmered in the dawn light as the familiar sight of a portal floated above. Please be safe Lloyd, wherever you are.

"WAIT!"

Morro cried, reaching out a hand towards the gem with fear in his black eyes. I glanced at him with confusion, when something sharped then pierced my hand that held the realm crystal. I instinctively dropped it down with a gasp of pain. What on Earth?? I looked back, seeing the gem drop into the water below.

Kai's POV:

How could Wu forgive him so easily?? That stupid ghost! He possessed Lloyd without a thought! Whenever we bring Lloyd back, I'm worried what will happen. And where did Garamadon come from?? We'll worry about that later. At least he isn't evil.

Third person POV:

The ninja watched as Wu lifted the crystal, forming a portal above. As Morro yelled and tried to grab Wu's arms, the ninja snapped their blades out and Nya formed a powerful sphere of water. They watched in disbelief as something claw like flew out of the portal, hitting the crystal out of Wu's hand and into the water. The portal oddly fell as well with the crystal. Misako, Morro, Wu, Garmadon, and the ninja ran to the edge of the deck and peered into the water. It was as clear as a baby's criminal record. The ferry stopped abruptly, causing the gang to stumble and a few up front to fall. Ronin ran out of the starboard.

"Something's caught in propeller."

The ship jolted again more violently this time, causing the people at the front of the boat to cry out as they fell down or stumbled into the railing. A tense feeling hung in the air as the gang slowly stepped back to the middle of the main deck. A soft creak broke the ominous silence before a large and sharp claw like a spider's leg slowly came into view, and curled around the deck railing. It was a deep black with dark but bright purple spots splattered across it. Another claw wrapped around the rails, causing another creak to ring out. Ronin and Garmadon slowly got out their aero blades, with the others already have it in front of them like shields. The ninja looked at each other uneasily. The deadly claws raised up, and the ship tilted forward, like something was pulling themselves up from the water that shifted below.

The first thing they saw two dim purple horns like an oni's that seemed as deadly as the claws, then two enormous eyes with no pupils. The bright purple eyes seemed to scowl at them with such abhorrent and loathing that made you want to cower or disappear. A wide mouth filled with jagged and giant teeth, creating a crooked grin on the beast's face, with splashes of a dark substance dripping from them.

(Example for people who prefer images over descriptions)

The creature looked like the horrible villain who called himself The Overlord that had nearly destroyed Ninjago a year ago, which the destined green ninja, Lloyd, had defeated, thus saving his father and returning him to normal without a drop of the great devourer's venom in his blood. Though, this creature...seemed far worse. It had the body of a dragon with the eyes, horns, and teeth of an oni, with something vile to top it off. The gang watched with horror as the terrifying beast stared at them with vicious eyes before slowly shifting its body weight onto the claws that gripped the side of the ship. Immediately, the old ship creaked loudly and began tilting forward, causing the people on it to slide across the boards. Cole, Nya, Ronin, Misako, and Garmadon grabbed separately onto the railing of the staircase before everyone started sliding, holding on to whoever was close. Garmadon held onto Wu, Ronin with Zane, and Cole with Kai, and Jay, who held each other by their arms so their hands would be free to use their elementals powers. Jay yelled his classic scream with the creature being the closest to him and its attention drawn towards him. Nya grunted loudly, desperately trying to hold onto Misako with her energy weakened from earlier.

"PULL ME COLE UP, PULL ME UP!"

Jay screamed loudly as the dark beast snapped its razor teeth at him, missing by a few inches. Kai shot a blast of fire at the creature's face, who covered it with one of their deadly claws.

"Combine our powers guys, make a golden blast, we need to keep it down long enough to get these people to safety!"

Kai called, charging up another fire ball while the others did the same.

"NOW!"

Cole yelled, each ninja let loose their powers, fire, lighting, ice, and earth, creating a golden blast of power that hit the creature directly in the face. Instead of sending the beast flying back like the gang anticipated, it seemed to completely absorb it, like it wasn't even hit at all. The creature shook its head like a fly had landed on its nose, focusing back on Jay. Only, something was different.

"Heeeey guys?? Did it just get BIGGER?"

Cole shouted, while trying to pull Kai up and Jay higher. Indeed it had. With the increased weight, the ship tilted forward more, dangling the gang over the water below. Ronin whistled as loud as he could over the screams from the civilians above. The familiar hum of the aerial vehicle was heard as R.E.X. flew low towards the ship coming from the destroyed toen, the gang cheering with hope. The bandit pointed at the beast, who snapped its head towards R.E.X as a small missile came zooming at it. The creature screeched, releasing the ship as the missile made contact with its side. The ship was tilted back, bobbing up and down with the contact with the water again, throwing the people on the ship around. Nya, exhausted but determined, reached out her hands, summoning fast waves to drive the ferry away from the large creature while it was distracted. Ronin looked with distraught as the beast quickly swiped at R.E.X with one of its sharp and long claws, knocking her down with one heavy scratch, before the ship came around a tall rock, blocking their view of the aftermath. The gang slowly got to their feet, looking in the direction of the town, before Jay broke the silence.

"Ok, what the actual FUCK was that."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.3K 83 24
The story is after the day of The Departed and Morro didn't disappear, he has self no idea why. But he became really close with the ninja and they as...
4.4K 85 13
This is Lego Ninjago the Movie just with my OC in it, and another character~ 6 ninja, fight of against Garmadon. Though, this is different. A girl wi...
3K 141 23
Lloyd has been grieving the death of his father, leaving him in a vulnerable emotional state. And then someone appears who takes advantage of that in...
1.8K 44 13
In the weeks following her rescue, Y/n enjoyed a normal life. Her uncle opened a tea shop. Her mother helped her research her powers to see what she...