TROUBLE | Sirius Black

By OliverPotterr

UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the s... More

CASTING
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Epilogue
Deleted Ideas
NEW BOOK

XXVII

6K 180 292
By OliverPotterr

╭──── ✩ ────╮
HARDER
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CHRISTMAS HAD ALWAYS been my favorite season of the year. With presents, friends, and fun it was absolutely incredible the way everyone bonded on the special holiday. Although I found it hard now to celebrate a time when everyone was supposed to be together. Also this nausea I was feeling wasn't helping either.

Now I only had Sirius, and even though I love the man to death-- I still cant picture this holiday being perfect without them.. James, Remus, Lily, and Harry; even though I only met the boy when he was barely talking.

So wanting to get rid of all this unwanted grief, I turned my body to face a snoring Sirius-- with his hair flying everywhere, and a tattered blanket clutched between his hands. I quickly brought my body to straddle him; before bringing my lips down to his neck and kissing softly against the exposed skin.

"Love...time to wake up.." I whispered seductively, slipping my hand beneath the sheets and down his toned body i let my fingers travel along the scars that tattooed his skin. The groan he emitted only adding to my arousal as I whispered sweet nothings into his ear until he was finally awake-- staring up at me with drowsy lust-filled eyes.

"I could get used to this." he teased, placing each of his hands on my hips and beginning to rock my hips back and forth; the friction of him against me awakening a new sensation within me, "shut up.." I giggled, as sinful moans dripped from my lips.

before I could get to involved with the arousal coursing through me, I quickly ducked my head beneath the covers-- "what are you?-oh.." he gasped when I took his tip into my mouth; swirling my tongue around it to hear those low moans fall from his lips again.. they were intoxicating-- sending waves of arousal through me.

"oh fuck.." he moaned, grabbing my hair and pulling the covers from over top of us.

I locked eyes with him, letting our grey and green Irises clash together when I took him fully into my mouth-- watching the surrender as his eyes rolled back with pleasure.

By now the wetness in my panties had grown evident, and I needed something to release this tension within me. So with no other choice, I continued to suck greedily on him dick; all while bringing my fingers down to rub myself gently-- the contact causing a loud moan to emit from my lips.

"do your fingers feel good love?" he asked, lifting my head from his dick and pulling me up to straddle him.

I still had my fingers rubbing myself through the fabric of my thin panties, "mhmm" I breathed, closing my eyes and feeling the pleasure wash over me in a euphoric way.

His long fingers slipped beneath my waistline, pulling the fabric from my body and throwing it somewhere in the small room-- before he slid his hand even farther.. so it was moving in sync on top of my own-- eventually replacing my own hand when I leaned back, the feeling of his fingers rubbing my clit emitting sensations that I didn't even know were possible.

I could practically feel in eyes examining me while I let the pleasure fully take over.

Then it came to an abrupt stop when I felt my hips being pulled up-- Opening my eyes in annoyment, I looked at Sirius with a questioning look, "Its my turn to pleasure you." he whispered before pulling me up and placing me directly on to his face. This position was new, something I had never done before.. but all worry faded away when his tongue collided with my clip, greedily sucking on it. The moans escaping my lips were anything but innocent. While the pleasure coursing through my body was enough to push me over the edge right there.

"fuck.. please don't stop!" I begged, beginning to grind against his face, the feeling of his tongue becoming all to much for my body to handle. My legs began to shake and my breathing became heavier, but just before that knot in my stomach finally unraveled-- I felt myself being pulled off and flipped onto my back.

I groaned, annoyed at his actions. My body was begging for release, anything to pleasure me just a tad bit more.

"Patients love.." he purred into my ear, placing his finger that had once been massaging me against my lips, before slipping it into my mouth without warning, a sweet flavor filling my taste-buds.

"Doesn't it taste good love.." he mumbled, pulling his fingers from my mouth and slipping them into his own.

His body was hovered over my own, while only his dick was pressing against me-- causing me to buck my hips, in hopes I could get just a little taste of the feeling that once took over me.

his lips came down to my ear, placing wet kisses along my neck, "Do you want me love?" he whispered, his breath fanning against my exposed skin-- making goosebumps form on my porcelain complexion.

I simply nodded, not trusting the sinful words that might fall from my lips if I hadn't-- Within seconds I could feel him enter me. Slowly pumping in and out as I adjusted to his size; but the moment the pain stopped and the pleasure began-- I pulled his face down to my own; crashing our lips together into a needy kiss.

A desperate measure to taste him again.

pulling away, I ran my fingers through his tattered hair and let my nails scratch harshly against the skin of his back-- making a low growl escape his throat.

"fuck." he muttered, quickly repositioning himself, and flinging one of my legs over his shoulder while he continuously thrusted into me over and over again.

The new position sent pleasure crashing through me like a tital wave, until I just couldn't take it any longer— feeling that pit in my stomach grow, and grow I finally let myself fall over the edge. While he did the same.

"Oh fuck.." I muttered, wiping the unknown sweat from my forehead and cuddling up next to him, "what a way to wake up." I giggled, kissing his cheek and watching as his cheeks became flush.

"I'd say.." he mumbled, still in a post-release daze— I could tell he was about to fall asleep, so with one last kiss on his head; I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ignoring the ache in my legs as I attempted to make breakfast with the ingredients I was provided.

After about an hour of improvising, I finally finished— having made something that could possibly considered pancakes; along with some water. It wasn't much, but for us it was enough.

"Honey! Breakfast!" I shouted, calling up to him, "coming!" He yelled back, the sound of followed by the pattering of footsteps running down the stairs— and then a disheveled Sirius standing the doorway of the small kitchen.

"I could get used to this." He mumbled, coming up behind me and admired the outfit I wore— consisting of just an old tattered shirt, and a pair of underwear. It wasn't much, but enough to please him.

"Shut up." I giggled, flipping the pancake into the plate, while turning to face him. Leaning on the counter I admired his toned chest, the way his pants stopped just before his sweet spot.

"Make me.." he purred, leaning his head down to my level and narrowing his eyes. He had a smirk etched on his face, while his gaze took in my body..

I grabbed the back of his head harshly, before pulling his lips down to crash into my own. But I stopped short when another nauseous wave washed over me— making me stumble back out of his grip.

"You ok love?" He questioned, his tone changing from that lust-full teasing one, to a sweet worried one..

"I think I'm gonna-" without finishing my sentence, I ran from the room— to the next; and into the bathroom where I quickly fumbled with the toilet seat— throwing up into the porcelain bowl... "vomit.." I finished, the pain in my abdomen making my voice small in weak.

"Hey, it's alright.." he started, pulling me away from the toilet, and flushing it before bringing me into his arms, "it's alright.. I'm sure this is just a little stomach ache love.." he mumbled, quickly tying my hair up out of my face and lifting us from the floor.

"Let's get you some food and water." He whispered, placing his hand on the small of my back and leading me back towards the kitchen— where the smell of pancakes resided.

The scent should've been refreshing, mouthwatering even.. but instead I felt that urge to throw up again— and I quickly ran from the room, sitting down on the roughed up couch with a breath of relief as the feeling subsided.

~S~

Seeing her like this was painful. Only about an hour ago we were cuddled up in bed, and now she was getting sicker and sicker by the moment.

Her complexion was pale, and her skin clammy... I just couldn't stop the worry that formed every time I took a glance at her. She looked miserable...

But three hours later she was perfectly fine making lunch. Which consisted of the cold pancakes we hadn't eaten during breakfast.

Maybe it really was just a stomach bug, or maybe some weird wizarding illness that only occurred during certain times of day? I didn't know, I wasn't on ravenclaw, or a master in healing. For all know she could just have anxiety.

"Love." I whispered, placing my hand on the small of her back while she cut the pancakes up into bite size pieces. A pang formed in my chest when I saw the shake in her hands with each cut.

"Here let me do this.." I mumbled, taking the knife out of her hands and replacing her position of cutting the food. I know I'm probably over reacting, but to see her like this I just couldn't let her do any heavy work... even cutting pancakes.

And of course that earned me a few arguments from the hotheaded girl.

~O~

"I said I can do it myself!" I hissed, harshly snatching the cloth from his hand and continuing to clean the table.

All day he had been trying to take my place, saying that I should rest; and I was sick of it. It felt like he didn't see me, I know I'm sick and that's probably the reason he is being so cautious. But I can do things my fucking self sometimes.

His hand came over top of mine, "Fucking hell! Quit it!" I snapped, pulling my hand away and continuing to wipe the table harshly— earning me an annoyed growl from him. To say it didn't turn me on the slightest bit would be a lie.. but I was mad at him.. I can't be thinking like that.

"Loose the attitude with me." He spat,

I brought my face deathly close to his own, feeling his heaved breaths fanning against my skin, "make me." I purred, narrowing my eyes and watching as his darkened with lust.

Fuck.

Before I could even comprehend what happened. My back was pushed up against the counter— the rag that had resided in my hand, long gone from the sudden movement.

"What the fuck did you just say.." he hissed, his voice low, but venomous.. making the wetness between my thighs increase as I took in his
figure— every inch of his toned body.

"I said.. make me." I whispered into his ear, letting my lips graze his neck as they traveled along his exposed skin.. eliciting a low moan..

Within seconds, my hands were pinned above my head, and my body pushed to the floor before him.. my legs giving out beneath me as I stared up— our eyes clashing in a lust-full gaze.

My hands came up to his abs, my fingers tracing down the muscles until they were tucked beneath his waistline— then, I pulled them down, letting his dick free and watching as it smacked up to his stomach.

Bloody hell.

Without warning, I brought my lips to his tip— maintaining that fierce eye contact while I teased him— swirling my tongue around his tip playfully. His hands immediately went to my hair, bunching up the onyx curls into his hands and pulling gently.

"Stop being a tease." He demanded, and I quickly nodded, before taking him fully into my mouth— and watching as his eyes rolled back slightly at the pleasure..

"Fuck.." he moaned, gripping my hair tighter while bucking his hips slightly. The wetness between my thighs became to much, and I found myself bringing my hand down to pleasure myself— like I was to him.

The contact making a small moan escape my lips as I felt my high already forming.

His was coming too, the feeling of his pulsing erection between my lips was enough proof I needed to know he was about to release.. and so was I.

Knowing this, I sucking in my cheeks— while dragging my tongue up the underside.. causing an animalistic moan to fall from his lips.

My thighs began to shake, and my breathing became heavier— and with one last movement of my fingers.. I rode our my high as he came into my mouth..

Fuck.

AUTHORS NOTE

Just got my nails done so I had to write the first half of this on my laptop. That is why the first few paragraphs are sort of long.. 💀

I'm literally a virgin 👩🏼‍🦰
Well technically because I've never done shit with a man, 🥰 proud to say that.

Also, this was just sort of a little filler chapter, since I know you all love your smut. Also please don't report, because this actually isn't against the content guidelines since I have a mature rating... so 👩‍🦯

Also, I have been thinking about writing an enemies to lovers book that's my original creation, and I'm wondering if any of you would read it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.3K 35
𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁 - it's only a week into his sixth year and sirius black is already bored out of his mind; so when he catches one of his classmates li...
422K 8.8K 39
I, Eliza Evans, was just an ordinary girl until something disastrous happened. We moved and the boy next door corrupted me. Instead of liking ponies...
2.2M 71.8K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
155K 3.3K 22
"Run! Before Remmy notices we ate his chocolate bars" "WE?" "You're guilty by association" ~ "We alwa...