TROUBLE | Sirius Black

By OliverPotterr

UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the s... More

CASTING
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Epilogue
Deleted Ideas
NEW BOOK

XXVIII

5.6K 170 132
By OliverPotterr

╭──── ✩ ────╮
SURPRISES
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

THE MORNING SUN CASTED through the blinds, while Sirius' snores echoes from my side. Everything was perfect, in this moment, I couldn't ask for anything more.. that was until I opened my eyes and felt a wave of nausea wash over me. Now I wished for medicine..

I groaned, bringing my hand to my stomach and quickly running to the bathroom— throwing up into the porcelain bowl. This sickness had been around for nearly a month, and i was getting tired of it.

Fucking hell, whats going on.

The sound of foot steps came from behind me; stopping in the doorway, "Love you're still sick?" Sirius questioned, pausing for a second before he knelt beside me— holding my hair up so I didn't get anything in it. His tone was sweet, filled with impending worry.

"I'm- I think I'm ok now.." I mumbled, whipping my mouth with the back of my hand before I lifted myself off the floor, "I think I got a stomach bug or something.." I finished, staggering my way over to the bed and letting myself be consumed by its comfort.

Sirius soon climbed in next to me, pulling my into his chest and rubbing circles on my back with his large hands. It was soothing, making the nauseous feeling in my stomach dissipate as I focused on the movement of his fingers.. the way they traced the tattoos in my back gently..

"How come I didn't notice this?" He asked, motioning to the large red Chinese fireball tattoo that resided on my spine. I had gotten it during my days in Azkaban, I never knew why I chose a dragon; maybe it was something about the power they held? Or maybe just because they were cool.

"Maybe you weren't looking hard enough." I teased, poking the tattoo printed on his chest playfully. They made him look older, but not in an old wrinkly way.

I was about to push myself up from the bed, but before I could even lift my head; the nausea returned in full swing— making me groan audibly and fly my hand over my mouth in hopes I wouldn't throw up again.

"Love.. I would say we could take you to a hospital but, you know." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, as he brought one hand to cup the back of my head and bring it to his chest; all while he stroked my hair gently.

"Yeah.. I know, we're fugitives." I groaned, sighing against the skin of his chest.. his usual cigarette scent becoming evident again.

"I'm sure it will be gone by tomorrow." I reassured, closing my eyes and letting the morning sun illuminate my face.

Let's just say it didn't go away. I was still vomiting, having extensive back pain, and to make everything worse; I had no idea what the hell was wrong with me. I mean how could someone go from getting fucked senseless for days, to being bed-struck because you keep throwing- oh..

There was many things that could be going on with my body. I could have a cold, a stomach bug... or I could be pregnant.. but there wasn't a for-sure way to know.

I admit, I really hoped it wasn't the last one. I know it sounds bad, but it's not like I don't want a baby, I mean I would love to have something like that with Sirius.. but we're on the run. How was I supposed to eat, not only for myself, but for the life growing inside me..

How was I going to take care of it..

How was I going to tell Sirius..

What am I bloody talking about, I don't even know if I am pregnant... but what if.

Unable to contain my recent suspicions any longer, I ran down the stairs and towards the kitchen— where I found him preparing me some cold soup.

I quickly snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his lean waist— pressing my body against his back.

"Is something the matter?" He asked, abandoning the soup, and spinning around to face me. Looking up at him I took in his worried expression.. letting my gaze lock on to those grey irises. If I really was pregnant, and we were to have a baby.. I would want them to have those beautiful eyes, the ones they make up my whole world.

"I.. I have something to tell you." I started, lowing my gaze to the floor, "now I don't know for sure, and I don't even know if you will like this.. but I uhm." I paused, shifting my eyes back up to his— seeing a small smile playing at his lips.

"I think I'm pregnant.." I finished, watching as that boyish grin faded, leaving nothing but his unusually stone expression... and in that moment, I felt a pang in my chest at his reaction.

Did he even want it?

"I don't even know for sure, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" but I couldn't even finish my sentence before his lips were placed softly against my own— brushing together in such a delicate way that it probably wasn't even considered a kiss.

His forehead was placed against mine, while our breaths slowly intertwined forming a quiet bond between us.. there was so much love and admiration that I could barely contain myself before I went in for another soft kiss. Being sure to not disrupt the peaceful aura between us.

"I told you twelve years ago that I would want a baby with you some day, that I would put away my whole life and take care of the life we would make." He started, cupping my face between his calloused hands, "this hasn't changed. I still want a baby with you, I still have to put away my whole like and take care of the life we make.. even if this is just a scare, even if you aren't really pregnant..." he paused, falling to his knees in front of me, before placing a delicate kiss on my abdomen..

"I will love you both."

The act of him placing kisses on my stomach was enough to make me cry, but the moment those five words left his lips— I collapsed into his arms; feeling the tears run down my cheeks as we held onto each other. Happy tears of course..

"We might be having a baby." I mumbled against his chest, chuckling at the obvious statement. He laughed as well, squeezing me gently, "we might be having a baby." He repeated, kissing the top of my head lightly before pulling the both of us off the floor.

This feeling of love was absolutely amazing..

"I want to get a pregnancy test." I blurted, earning me a questioning look from him. I knew we couldn't go out in public, due to the fact that we were wanted in both the wizarding, and muggle world— but I was willing to take the risk, to ensure that these predictions were right in hopes that I would become to upset if they weren't.

"I'll disguise myself.. I'll be careful, hell I'll even go to the America's if I have to love." I admitted, setting myself over the counter so I was looking down at him.

He looked to be contemplating my statement, "please," I begged, pulling him between my legs, "I need to know if it's true or not.." I mumbled, giving him a pleading look.

After a few agonizing moments, he finally nodded his consent. Pumping my fist up in the air in victory I ran from the room— and up the stairs; before wandering into the bedroom Sirius and I had shared for the past couple months.

Looking around, I spotted a beanie stuffed in the corner, and quickly fumbled with it before stuffing all my hair in it and placing the fabric on my head. Then, I ran over to the bedside table, where I found a marker stuffed in the bottom of the drawer.

"Ha!" I chimed, pulling off the cap, and sprinting to the bathroom— where I quickly began shading my upper lip; in hopes it would create a real enough mustache.

Pulling back from the mirror, I admired myself. I did quite well, given I no longer looked like a female— and instead looked like a teenage boy.. perfect.

Practically stumbling down the stairs, the feeling of the oak sending anticipation through me— I ran to the kitchen with pride in my stance, "hey sexy beast." I teased, leaning against the doorframe like he always had. Earning a light chuckle from the raven haired boy.

"You ready? You know to be careful? You better not get caught!" He muttered continuously, adjusting my hat— along with other pieces of my clothing.

"I'll be careful love." I giggled, stepping up to my tip toes and placing a sloppy kiss on his lips before making my way to the door, "I should be back in an hour, but if I'm not, you'll probably see the news on the prophet tomorrow." I said the last part with a bit of amusement, attempting to lighten the dreary mood.

"Be careful please..." he whispered, just loud enough that I heart it as I closed the door— staring my track up the snowy hill before aparating to the nearest muggle shop.

I stepped into the small store, pulling my hood up farther, and covering my face as much as I could at the moment— before wandering down different isles. But for the life of me I could not find the bloody pregnancy tests, meaning I would have to ask fro assistance..

here we go.

I better not get arrested for this.

Walking up to the counter, I prepared to make my voice as deep as possible. In hope it would enhance my disguise just a tad more, "hey uhm.. you know where those pregnancy sticks are?" I asked, leaning against the counter and fumbling with my fingers a bit.

The woman looked me up and down questioningly, "aren't you a bit young to be getting girls pregnant young man?" She teased, leaning across the counter, "I mean a guy like you? Settling down so early." She purred, she was obviously flirting.

"Actually I'm thirty two, but thank you for the compliment." I chuckled, watching her eyes grow wide in shock as she took in what I said, "I'm also married." I finished, holding up my hand so she could see the silver band wrapped around my finger.

"I- uh... yes let me get that test." She stuttered, quickly excusing herself to the back room. Her blue run dress flowing around her as she speed walked.

I waited for a few minutes; picking at my nails, and playing with the little muggle items at the counter— until she returned with a small box; a picture of an obviously pregnant woman printed on the front.

"Here you go." He muttered nervously, "it's free.. since I uhm— as an apology, I didn't know you were-" she went on, spewing many apologies as I chuckled in amusement at how flustered the younger girl was, "no worried love, happens a lot, but thank you." I finished, waving the woman goodbye as I walked through the doors and down an abandoned alley— before aparating back to the small shack.

I, Onyx Grey, had never truly been scared of something in my life. I really had nothing to fear but loose Sirius— or facing my mother.. but now, staring at the oak door to the shack Sirius and I had been living in for almost a year.. I couldn't help the shake that came to my hands, or the teeth that began to bite my lip.

I was terrified, scared, of the thought; but it wasn't that I didn't want a baby.. it was everything that could happen. Anything could happen to this life possibly growing inside me and I was terrified...

But the thought of not being pregnant scared me more, the though that I might miss the only shot I have to begin a family with the man I love.. even at our worst...

So with nervousness at my fingertips, I slowly pushed the door open— revealing the roughed up living room and a anxious Sirius sitting on the couch; biting his nails in worry.

"Luckily the horny girl at the counter gave this to me for free." I joked, leaning against the door frame and watching his face flush with joy at my arrival.

"You do make one hot man darling." He quipped, chuckling as he walked up behind me and placed a soft kiss to my neck, "now go find out if I'm going to be a father." He joked, pushing me lightly towards the bathroom.

"Ok lover boy." I teased, stepping into the washroom and carefully placing the test on the counter before I quickly washed my face— and began taking off this disguise..

I was about to find out if I am a mother...

With a sigh, I looked up at myself. Taking in the purple bags beneath my eyes.. my thin figure and the way my bones were growing more present each day.. I wasn't healthy, anything but it, but I was going to start.. whether I'm pregnant or not.. because even if I'm not having a beautiful child now, I want to be prepared for one in the future.

With those last thoughts I placed myself down on the toilet and peed into the cup provided— placing it on the counter afterwards. I quickly cleaned up before unboxing the package; and sticking the tip of it into the liquid. Before setting it down in front of me.

+ for positive, - for negative..

I watched it, for five agonizing minutes. Waiting for the answer that might change my life forever, or break my heart for a thousand years.. what would it be..

Would I be a mom, raising a beautiful child, watching them grown old with the man I love. Taking them to the park, and walking our family dog.. watch them go to school; hopefully Hogwarts ..

Or would I be a wife, and grown old with the man I love, going to the park and and acting like children, reminiscing on the school we used to attend so many years ago..

Which would it be..

And when I looked back down at the  stick in front of me, I let out a sob.. a wave of an emotion I wasn't quite sure of washing over me as I took in my answer— the answer that would change my life, our lives..

Stumbling back out into the living room, I looked at him through teary eyes— nodding my head slightly before he ran up and wrapped his loving arms around me.. reassuring me that everything was ok..

"I'm pregnant.." I mumbled.

AUTHORS NOTE

I want to know how you all feel about this, because I know that most people stop reading when the main character gets pregnant; and I really don't want that. I want this book to please you all, and make you happy.

Love,
Milly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.2K 35
𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁 - it's only a week into his sixth year and sirius black is already bored out of his mind; so when he catches one of his classmates li...
46.7K 803 28
A full-out smut story about the cast of Harry Potter falling in love with our horny oc. The OC used to be a big fan of Harry Potter, but life happene...
4.3M 149K 89
"You should tell him, you know," a familiar voice softly said from behind her. "I know you love him." "Remus," she began turning around to face her...
7.9K 637 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...