Everything is Only for You (C...

By munsen12

Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Fight for Survival
Sidharth a hero
Sana's Real Hero
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not an update but just a message
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Love
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not an update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anniversary Celebrations
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
NotešŸ™šŸ™
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Begining
Suggestions
New story
Everything is Only for You 2
Sukriya Sidharth
500k reads..

Chapter 73

6.2K 771 193
By munsen12

Sidharth! See your Puchku is kicking. He is hungry.", Sana says in an excited voice, as they are return on the bike.
Sidharth says,"Phir se He? Chodo..What do you want to eat? Your favourite pani puri?"
"No..Hmm..yes Pizza..Mujhe Pizza khana hai.", she says grabbing his shoulder.
"Okay baba..", he replies.
He stops his bike in front of a restaurant and is about to go inside when Sana screams and Sidharth turns to see two men come and hits him on his head. He falls on the ground as blood starts dripping from the wound. Sana rushes towards him, with tears in her eyes. The men pull him away from her and start hitting him. Then a car stops in front of them and Rocky gets down. He takes out a knife and stabs it into his abdomen repeatedly. Sana screams,"N..oooo.. Sidharth.."

"Hey what happened? Baby? Had a nightmare? Hun? Open your eyes! Baby?", Sidharth pulls her into his arms as she whispers.
"Th..at..Rocky..St..stabbed..you.. again.. tum mar gaye..Sidharth..", she says between her sobs.
"Arey main zinda hun. It was just a dream. See you are in my arms.", he says pulling her even closer.
Sana looks at his face, touching his cheeks, "I had.. got frightened. It..appeared so.. real. Bebu tumhe kuch nahi hoga na?"
"Nobody has the courage or strength to touch me or my family. Tumhare Sidharth main barabar sabka rainbow bana ne ki kabiliyat hai. Toh woh Rocky kya cheez hai. Now relax. Kuch nahi hoga."
A soft smile appears on her face, "Rainbow? How?"
"Gadhi! Did you forget what had happened to Samrat and your pujya Bunty bhaiya? By the way why are you suddenly thinking about that as**ole Rocky?", he says.

Sana yawns and says,"I heard Shini discussing the case with Rajat. You don't tell me anything, nobody does. I heard how his lawyer didn't let you and Rohan talk. Also how he damaged your bike. Tumhari pyari bike, bichari. "
Sidharth makes her lie down on the bed and runs his palms over her head,"You don't need to worry about anything. You just eat, take rest and stay happy. For yourself, for our Puchku and for me. I promise you nobody will do any harm to my family and friends."
"And you..Don't let anything touch you. We all are dependent on you. You are our lifeline..", she says and buries her face near his chest and falls asleep.
Sidharth smiles and kisses her head then whispers,"I promise."

The defense lawyer in the next hearing had successfully dismissed the claims of Rajat and Shini as part of the evidence provided by the Public Prosecutor Bipin Rajpal. Now the prosecution has only one last chance to present strong witnesses and evidence to bring the case in their side.

"What next Rajpal ji? Are we going to lose this case?", asks Rohan as they come out of the court.
"You know Awasthi is a very good lawyer. I had tried to prepare Rajat and Shini for his questions but you saw what happened. Rajat you shouldn't have got hyper in there. Your statement will no longer matter."
Rajat stares at him, "Does it matter? If I had stayed cool like Sidharth bhaiya still that Awasthi would have tore me apart. Can't you see what he is doing? He used Shalini's name in such a bad way. I can't tolerate that. No I can't. She means a lot to me. I like her. I can't hear anything negative against her. Sidharth bhaiya I am sorry. But..I couldn't.."
Sidharth stares at Shini whose face has turned red now. He gives out a deep breath. Rajat lowers his face and Rohan says,"Rajat relax now. He has done that with each of us. Rajpal ji what now?"

Rajpal after thinking a minute says, "Everything rests on Manager's and the waiter's statement. They are the only witnesses not related to you people. And we will also present Jaanvi's statement too. Let's see."

They all sit in a cafe after returning from the court. Rohan says,"This case looks hopeless now. I am having doubts that the eyewitness statements will hold. They will also be torn apart by that man. I don't understand what we must do."
Sidharth smiles,"Celebrate Valentine's day."
Rajat, Shini and Rohan look at him with surprise.
"What? Arey tomorrow it's Valentine's day. So let's celebrate.", he says. "See. Jo hona hoga hoga. We can't really do anything about it. Can we? No na. Then just leave all the stress and let's enjoy."
Shini says,"I just can't believe it's you. Aap ko Valentine's day celebrate karna hai? I mean you out of all who believe these are just a waste of time."
"Arey Shalini your bhaiya was not in love before. Now he is madly in love with your bhabhi. Obviously he will celebrate,", says Rohan laughing.
Sidharth shakes his head, "Not only me but a few people around me too are in love. I mean you and Jaanvi. So we all should get together and have little fun. ", he stares at Shini and Rajat and continues,"Actually we all are in too much pressure from his case. And this is also putting Sana into stress. This will be a good stress buster for all. Kal ghar aajana tum dono with Jaanvi. I will cook."

"Hmm..Kya khushboo aa rahi hai.. Sidharth..mujhe bhook lagi hai..", screams Sana as she gets inside the kitchen.
Sidharth is cooking over the gas stove. He says,"Then eat na something. There must be something inside the refrigerator. Check it."
Sana makes a face and opens the refrigerator, peeps into it for sometime and then slams the door to close. "No, there is nothing in it. Sidhuram please do something yaar.."
Sidharth turns the knob of the stove to reduce the heat and goes to check the fridge. "There is rasmalai, chocolates, dahi vade, and fruits. Eat something na. Please I can't go outside now. I need to finish this and then change. And please stop calling me that Sidhuram. Please. Why don't you eat ice cream? Your favourite choco chips one. Go na babu.."
"No, I don't want to eat those. And no I am not asking you to go. And no no no. I won't stop calling you Sidhuram. Meri marzi main jab chahe jo bulaun. Now make something for me..", she says holding his arm.

"Arey kya chal raha hai yahan?", Sumitra ji comes into the kitchen hearing their arguments.
"Dekhona Maa. Sidharth meri baat nahi sun nahi raha hai. Maa.", says Sana coming near Sumitra ji hugging her.
Sumitra ji starts to laugh looking at the scene in front of her. Sidharth is sitting on the floor and all the flour, vegetables and spices are smeared all over the flour and on him. "What has happened here? Sana? Kya kiya tune?", Sumitra ji says.
"Aapki pyari bahu ka kaam hai. She has to eat something.", Sidharth says looking up.
"Then get her something.", Sumitra ji says, picking the plates from the floor.
Sidharth stands up, "Wohi toh..Something kya hai usse woh pata hi nahi. She was crazy but now she had become seriously mad. Look what she has done."

Sana with a pout,"Maa I wanted to eat something that he had prepared. Kaise gussa kiya pata hai. I got angry. Sorry."
Sidharth shakes his head to remove the flour from his hair, "If you don't tell me what, how can I make? I kept asking you and you were not telling me. How long do you expect me to stay quiet?"
"I don't know..maa..", she says.
Sumitra ji opens the casserole and takes out a bowl and pours a laddle full of Kheer into it. She hands over the bowl to Sana and says,"You are both crazy. She wanted to eat something that you have prepared and you have cooked so many dishes. You could have given her something from it. Gadha hai tu."

Sana starts to laugh,"Very good. Mujhe Gadhi bolte the. Now who is Gadha. Sidharth gadha..Sidharth gadha..Sidharth Gadha."
Sidharth gives him a deathly stare,"Maa, tell her to keep quiet. Or else.."
"Or else what? Should I put chilli powder on you? It was fun. Playing holi with flour and spices like last time. Remember last time we had wasted one week's grocery and told Maa we had a party.", Sans blurts out.
Sumitra ji looks at Sidharth who stares at Sana," No Maa. She..She is lying. Kya bakwas kar rahi ho? "
Sumitra ji suppressed her laugh, "I had my doubts, now I got my confirmation. Sid go now and take a bath. I will clean it. Go both of you now."

"You! Can't you keep your mouth shut. Remember last time..uff.." , mimicks Sidharth while going inside his room.
"So what? Waise it was fun today. I enjoyed today and that Kheer is yummy. You are a good cook, Gadha Sidhuram.", Sana says sitting on the bed as Sidharth goes towards the bathroom.
"Aye..bas.. I am not saying anything that does not give you the ticket to say anything. I am still the same Sidharth. Don't you dare, cross your limits..", he says and takes a step towards her.
"Aye! What do you mean? There are no limits for me.",Sana says coming closer.
"That I know. Stubborn, spoilt brat."
"What? I am spoiled brat then you are.. you are.. "
"Kya hua yaad nahi araha hai? Dimag ho toh na!"
"Munh tod dungi tumhara."
"Ek rafta lagaun ga na bheja thikane aa jayegi.."
"Kutta kamina", Sana bites her tongue.
"What? Pagal billi"
"Khadoos akdu."
"Nakchadi chuhiya."
"Gadha."
"Tum Gadhi."

In the argument they had come close. She is holding his shirt and her arms.
"Gadha."
"Gadhi"
"Gadha..gadha.. gadha"
"Shut up..Or.. "
"No..I won't.."
"Oh you will.. you will."
Sidharth pulls her closer and slams his lips on her. Sana grabs his hair and pulls him closer. They break as they go breathless. Sana pushes him on the bed and climbs over him. Unbuttoning his shirt, she starts kissing on his hard chest. Sidharth grabs her hair and pulls her closer taking her lower lips into his. He slides the strap of her dress from her shoulder, exposing her bare shoulder. He starts kissing her earlobes, trailing his way to her shoulder and below. Every barrier between the two is shed away and the two make love that evening.

"Haye shayad woh log aa gaye. Oh My God! Look at the bed! See what you did.", Sana screams as she sits up wearing her clothes.
"I did? Madam you had so much interest to play holi with flour and spices na. It's all fault.I am going now..you clean this mess.", Sidharth jumps off the bed and goes inside the bathroom before Sana could say anything.
Sana wearing her clothes, slams her forehead, "Haye how bad is he! He left to take a bath and now I have to change the sheets. Let me do it quickly before anyone comes. Ganda Sidhuram. I hate you."
"No you love me..my Gadhi.. ", screams Sidharth from the bathroom laughing loudly.

"Sanson ki jarurat hai jaise
Zindagi me liye
Bas ik sanam chahiye
Aashiqui ke liye..."
Rohan, Jaanvi and Shini sing sitting together in a circle with Sidharth who is clapping along them.
The doorbell rings and Sidharth goes to open it to find Rajat standing at the door. After previous day's near confession, Rajat had been trying to avoid meeting eyes with Sidharth. Standing face to face, he feels uncomfortable and so smiles meekly. Sidharth looks at him from head to toe and turns back asks,"Sana, you wanted to eat which ice cream? I mean which flavour?"
Sana scratching her head thinks and says,"Rashberry. Are you going now? Can you get me Banana pie?"
Sidharth looks confused,"But you hated bananas.."
"But I want to eat Banana pie...don't ask just carry the orders..", she says with a strict voice.
Sidharth rolls his eyes," Okay! And what flavours you all want?"
"Strawberry."
"mint and chocolate."
"anything."
"Okay Rajat. Let's go.", Sidharth puts his arm around his shoulder and pulls him towards the lift.

Rajat remained silent all the way till the shop, trying to concentrate on driving. After giving the order for ice cream and pie, Sidharth signals Rajat to sit at a table at the corner.
"So you like Shini?", he asks in a strong voice.
Rajat stammers,"Si..Sidharth bh..bhaiya.. actually.. I am..I didn't mean.."
"So you don't like her. That's what you mean.", he says calmly.
"Yes..No. I mean..I like her but in a good way..", Rajat replies.
"I have never heard anyone liking in a bad way. Either you like someone or not. Simple.", Sidharth says.
Giving out a deep breath, "I like her. In fact it's more than just liking. I think I love her. "
Sidharth raises his eyebrows,"Love? Really? Are you not scared of telling me this?"

Rajat looks into his eyes,"I really respect you and consider you as my brother. I am not lying. My feelings for Shalini are pure. I want to be with her, support her in everything. Sidharth bhaiya I am sorry if I have disappointed you, I can't help telling you the truth."
"Hmm..Have you told Shini about your feelings? What does she feel.?", he asks.
"Yes. I have told her that I like her. She told me that she had been cheated earlier in her relationship. She likes me but she can't be in any relationship without your approval. Honestly bhaiya, I don't want any girlfriend boyfriend kind of relationship with her. It's too early to think about marriage but I see her as my wife in future."

"Wow! You kids think so much. Wife, marriage!", he looks surprised. He then says,"You know Shini is my life. After we lost our father, I have made sure she gets everything she wants. Her dream to become a doctor is my life's goal. I am doing everything only for that and you know all these. Rajat you are a good guy and like my younger brother. I trust you. Shini will be happy with you. I give my approval but remember one thing, if and mind it if I see tears in her eyes I promise you I will break your nose then and there. Keep that in mind."
Rajat says,"I know that Sidharth bhaiya and I am ready for it."
"No wedding now. Not at least for a year. Till that time stay in your limits. I am watching you all the time.", he warns and Rajat nods his head.
They stand, "Did you buy anything for her? For Valentine's day?"
Rajat nods his head and Sidharth smiles and pulls him into a brotherly hug, "Welcome to family."

"So daraya bache ko?"asks Sana as she comes to the balcony where he stands after everyone has left.
"What? Kisse?", he asks.
"Rajat aur kisse. I know everything. Suddenly going out in the middle of the party to get ice creams with Rajat. You think I am stupid.", she says putting her head on his arm.
"Hmm.. He is a good boy, right for our Shini. She likes him too. He wants to marry her. So I give him permission."
"To be her boyfriend?"
"No..No way. I only have permission that he can marry her but not now. Maybe after a year or so. That's it. And if he troubles my sister,.."
"You will beat the shit out of him.."
"Wifey Language! Puchku is listening baby. And yes. I will beat him up."

"Hmm..today was fun.. I enjoyed it a lot. You know Rohan gave Jaanvi a diamond ring and she gave him his favorite perfume. And Rajat gave Shini a pendant which she took after much convincing. I saw her giving him a book later.", she blabber as he sits massaging her feet.
"Wait!"
She pulls the drawer and takes out a box and gives it to him.
"What is this?", he asks, opening up the box.
"Happy Valentine's day my Sidhuram!", she giggles.

There is a watch inside it with an inscription behind it.
'My heart beats only for you'
"With every beat, when the second hand will move on the dial, it will remind you about me. It will remind you about your promise. Promise to keep us together, promise to return safely to me.", she says as she yawns.
Sidharth looks at the watch and stays silent.
She then says,"Now don't fight with me regarding the price of the watch. Give importance to my words. I mean it.."
Sidharth says,"No I am not thinking about the price. I..I will wear it to work and yes I will remember my promise.."
"Then what happened? You didn't get me anything? It's okay. You do so much for me every single day. See now too you are massaging my feet. I just need you around me always. And I need your poems. That will be my gift. Say na something.", she requests.
Sidharth takes out a small box and give it to her, "Keep this with you. Whenever I am away, hear this."

There is an iPod inside. Sana puts on the ear phones and presses on button. And she hears his voice,
"Jab yaad karegi tu mujhko,
Mujhe apne pass payegi.
Khud samne tere rahu na rahun,
Mere nazmein tujhtak pahunch jayegi.

Sunna tu gaur se
Meri sanson ki awaz hogi.
Meri dhadkano ko sunne ki koshis karna.
Tera naam yeh pukaregi."

Sana extends her arms and signals him to come closer. Sidharth slides towards her as she pulls him closer. He closes his eyes as he puts his head on her chest.
"I know you are tired. Stressed with everything, worried about us. Don't be. We are strong enough to face just anything. Just bear my tantrums..", she whispers.
He smiles,"So you accept that you throw tantrums. Lovely. "
"Itni achi baatein ki and all you heard is tantrum. Waah!"
"Then tell me what I want to hear. Just tell me you love me. And you will keep loving me like this always.", he whispers.
"I love you Sidharth. I love you..", she says.
He lifts his head and they kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friends, my father has been keeping unwell. That's the reason behind my delay. I don't know when he will be better. Just pray for him. I might be late but I promise I will post updates for all my books..stay with me.
Read and give comments..give a lots of votes..
Love💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
338K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
207K 13.7K 40
ā€¢Ā°ā€¢Ā°Cover credit : @Sidnaaz23 Sidharth Shukla who is most eligible bachelor is forced to marry a girl named Shehnaaz whom he don't even know who is s...
22.3K 2.3K 27
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...