ice queen • haikyuu

By Wolf_Queen_101

Mizuki Sayeko had never been fond of the whole 'soulmates' concept, not when her past warned her of the side... More

⤷ prologue
⤷ epigraph
000 | introducing our beloved ice queen
001 | if you cry, i'll cry tooo
002 | how do you write like you're running out of time?
003 | fuck, i just realised i have so many chapter titles to bs
004 | the beginning of a brother-sister relationship
005 | JAPAN
006 | do meth not math
007 | don't judge a book by its cover
008 | i'm hungry
009 | almost.
010 | an owl and its moon
011 | laughs in i've completed the book
012 | fight, fight, fight
013 | dream a little dream of them
014 | yui's gay panic attack
015 | a cat gazing at the moon's reflection
016 | way to call her out, kiyoko
017 | late night cuddles
018 | hinata the matchmaker
019 | and that's on food wars. period.
020 | she knows how to change with one hand
021 | kenma looks at her the same way i look at eren yeager
022 | bokuto could choke me and i'd say thank you
023 | her adorable blueberry and freckled swan
024 | the stars watch them fondly
025 | who knew unrequited love could hurt so bad
026 | didn't know souma yukihira was in this story
027 | sleepover with the soulmates
028 | not everyone falls for you, oikawa
029 | an analyst in her prime
030 | crows can devour an eagle
031 | please wait to marry sugawara
032 | THERE'S A CHILD PRESENT, NISHINOYA
033 | pancakes hit different with loved ones
034 | kuroo's birthday
035 | sugar mommy
036 | the sun and the moon
037 | wonder bois and girl
038 | lets go below zero and hide from the sun
039 | merry christmas
040 | the oikawas
041 | new years
042 | why study when you can kiss and makeout?
043 | love
044 | breakfast with the kageyamas
045 | nationals
046 | she's theirs
047 | crows vs cats
048 | with them, she's brave
049 | disney land
050 | butler mizuki
051 | she's a volleyball analyst. of course she knows how to play
052 | sticks and stones may break bone, but words definitely hurt
053 | keep your hands out of your pants
054 | visiting home
055 | winter's angst
056 | i love you
057 | kuroo
057 | bokuto
057 | akaashi
057 | kozume
058 | tatake
059 | returning home
060 | she'd be an amazing mother
060.5 | rip dat pussy ayyy
061.25 | bunch of simps
061.5 | blow job- i mean, black jackal
061.75 | post-game celebration
062 | never tell a woman they've put on weight
062.5 | supreme sperm
063 | perverts
064 | here comes the babies
065 | family-themed nursery
065.5 | oedipus complex
066 | wedding day
067 | honeymoon
068 | family
069 | milf and dilfs
070 | the end
⤷ christmas special pt.1
⤷ christmas special pt.2
⤷ christmas special pt.3
⤷ one million views special

053.5 | yes, her soulmates felt it

11.2K 508 537
By Wolf_Queen_101

mature warning ;)

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

they wanted to shine in her eyes
like the stars did

SEATED IN THEIR DORM ROOM, Tetsuro Kuroo flipped through a book he borrowed from the university's library, the sound of pages rustling underneath his gentle fingertips ringing throughout the room. It was a book on his major, and he found it strangely interesting as he should. He chose the subject for his major, after all.

Lying across his bed was Koutarou Bokuto, fiddling with his volleyball: throwing it into the air, catching it, and repeat.

A pout tugged at his lips.

Kuroo had forced him to return to their dorm, saying he needed to rest, both him and his overworked muscles. Well, it was something along those lines, Bokuto couldn't really remember. He could only feel his dejectedness, but alas, he wasn't one to go against his soulmate.

A spontaneous burst of emotion flooded through his body, and Bokuto sat upright. "Bro," he started, his eyes widening. "Are you feeling that?"

Kuroo nodded.

"Who do you think it is?" he asked mischievously. "Kenma or Kaashi?"

Kuroo swallowed thickly. "Neither."

"Then...who?"

"Mizuki."

Bokuto's eyes enlarged, his face flushing at the various waves of pleasure seeping in through their soulmate bond.

"Holy shit."

"Yeah," agreed Kuroo.

"Do you think she realises we can feel it?"

"No."

They sat there, taking everything in. Silence enveloped them, the both of them squirming in their seats, their pants growing tighter and tighter as the seconds passed, the emotions slowly overwhelming them.

"Fuck bro," whined Bokuto, turning to look at his bed-headed soulmate seated on the floor. "I can't do this. Let me suck you off."

Kuroo laughed, locking eyes with the lustful male. His own hazel eyes darkened a few shades; his pupils ringed with desire. Bokuto could see the dangerous glint, and he licked his lips. He felt any further sound fade, yearning for what was to come.

Kuroo stood from the floor, stalking across the room like a tiger cornering his prey, ready to pounce and devour. Once he reached the submissive owl, he placed himself between his legs, kneeling down and reaching to cup his strong, sharp jaw.

"Actually," he purred, "i have a better idea."

Bokuto felt a shudder rush through him, goosebumps crawling up and down his body.

"Lie down."

He followed his command, falling back onto the bed with a slight nudge from Kuroo. The taller male crawled over him, a lazy smirk pulling at his lips.

Bokuto could feel his heart's erratic rhythm in his ears, cheeks flushing a cherry red as he stared into his soulmate's hypnotizing eyes. He could feel his heated breath fanning his face, his lips brushing against his ears as Kuroo caged him under him.

"How about we give Mizuki something else to feel, hm?"

He nibbled on the shell of his ear.

"-k," Bokuto gasped out. He reached for him, fingers ready to rip off Kuroo's shirt when his hands were swatted away, a whine slipping past his lips. "Tetsuro."

"Ah, ah, ah, baby owl. That's not my name."

Bokuto gulped thickly, gold merging with lust.

"D-Daddy."

Kuroo chuckled. He had control today.

"Excellent. Now, take off your clothes while I get the stuff, okay?" Bokuto nodded, watching as Kuroo got off, heading to one of their drawers and sliding it open. He practically tore off his shirt, unbuckling his belt and shoving his pants and boxers off his legs, throwing them somewhere along the floor.

Had it been with Akaashi, the setter would've gotten mad at his messiness, but Akaashi wasn't here. It was just him and Kuroo...and Mizuki, well, her emotions, which were still tunnelling through their bond.

"Tets" Bokuto cut himself off, seeing the pointed stare thrown his way. "Daddy," he corrected, earning a pleased hum from the middle blocker. "Hurry up."

His cock ached for some relief, the tip dripping droplets of pre-cum.

"So needy," Kuroo teased, a tantalizing expression present on his face. He walked back over to the bed, a condom packet, a tie and a ball gag secured in his arms.

Bokuto stopped squirming, his brain buzzing with anticipation and excitement. He watched Kuroo like a hawk, golden eyes staring bluntly into the male. He followed his every movement, obliged to every mumbled moment: opening his mouth to slot in the ball gag (Bokuto always got loud during sex, and they didn't need the other students to complain), spreading his legs for his soulmate to kneel between, raising his arms to have his wrists tied together.

"Good boy," Kuroo praised, noticing how Bokuto perked up, his dick as well, at the compliment. One thing they discovered quite early was that the owl-like male had a colossal praise kink. He adored the recognition, loved to give just as much as he liked to receive.

He gently tugged the tie, humming when they were tied around his wrists securely.

"If it gets too much, just tap my shoulder, okay?" he said, swiping his thumb across his gagged mouth, spreading his saliva across his lips and giving them an unholy shine.

When he received no response, he grounded his clothed crotch against Bokuto's nude crotch, eliciting a groan from the male.

"Okay?"

He nodded quickly.

Kuroo smiled, feeling the excitement and pleasure propagate through their bond, as well as the overflowing love and adoration.

"I love you, too, babe. Now, let's put on a show for our queen."

He dragged his callus hands down Bokuto's body, feeling every ripple of muscle under his fingertips. They felt much better than the pages in his books, that was for sure. He brushed over his hardened nipples, circling along his soulmate's most sensitive area on his body. Bokuto arched his back, moans muffled by the gag.

Kuroo stood up from the bed, tugging off his shirt and stripping out his pants. In just seconds, he was atop Bokuto, nibbling on his clavicle, marking what was his. His fingers moved to the back of his neck, brushing against the ethereal mark. Kuroo tried his best to push their pleasure through the bond, mixing it with Mizuki's evergrowing one.

He wondered what she was doing, why she suddenly started to feel such euphoria. Whenever the soulmate quartet had sex, they made sure to push their feelings away, not wanting to make Mizuki uncomfortable with their constant desires and cravings.

It seemed now they wouldn't have to do that.

Wrapping his lips around Koutarous's nipple, he twirled the other bud in between his index finger and thumb, delighting in his muffled groans. "You're so sensitive," he muttered, lowering the pressure in his mouth. "So good. So very good."

A whine escaped Bokuto's throat, his hips bucking upwards.

He tried to talk, but the gag refrained him from doing so, saliva dribbling down the side of his mouth. Kuroo grinned, reaching forward and licking it all up.

"I think I'd rather taste you here." He grasped Bokuto's cock, thumb swiping over his head and bringing it to his lips, groaning at the pleasantly salty taste. "So fucking delicious."

He crawled down, kneeling on the ground and propping Bokuto's legs up.

"Try to keep quiet this time 'round, Bo. We don't need any more complaints, okay?"

Even though he received a nod of affirmation, doubt filled Kuroo's mind. Asking Bokuto to keep quiet was like asking Kenma to stop gaming or asking Mizuki to stop reading.

Fucking impossible.

Flattening his tongue, Kuroo licked a stripe along Bokuto's hole, feeling him tense underneath his grip. Bokuto threw his legs over Kuroo's shoulder, bringing him closer and encouraging him to keep going.

Kuroo grinned, obeying the silent request.

He dove down.

Bokuto's back arched as he felt Kuroo's tongue prod and enter him. He groaned, but, again, it was muffled. Kuroo removed his tongue and replaced it with his index and middle finger, slowly thrusting inside, stretching the male out. He moved his other hand towards Bokuto's shaft, wrapping his fingers around his cock and stroking him tortuously slow.

"How long can you last before you cum?"

A mischievous smirk painted his face, and he continued his ministrations. Bokuto groaned, already near the edge. His soulmate scissored him, adding a third finger and brushing against his prostate, delighting in the loud moan he received.

"There we are," he purred.

Speeding up the pace, Kuroo watched Bokuto with hooded eyes, taking note of how his face contoured into content yet desperate expressions. His wrists tugged against the restraints, toes curling into the sheets, eyes fluttering open and shut. Kuroo embedded the image into his mind, licking his lips.

Unable to hold back, he slipped his fingers out, licking the liquid off each digit. He tore open the condom packet, sliding it onto his achingly hard cock. Just to be safe, Kuroo thought, pushing himself inside Bokuto, groaning at the wet heat enveloping his cock.

"Fuck," he said, gripping his hips and thrusting into him roughly. "We literally had sex a couple of days ago, and you're still so fucking tight." Kuroo couldn't give a shit about going slow, not when his desire grew with each passing moment. He could feel each of his soulmates now, could feel their pleasure, their need, their cravings, their emotions.

Kuroo couldn't wait for the day they were all reunited. He couldn't wait to devour each one of them, litter their bodies with marks, fuck them so good they wouldn't be able to walk the next day.

For now, though, he thought, returning his attention to the quivering, moaning mess under him, Koutarou will do.

Bending forward, he grasped the backboard of the bed, nails digging into the wood as he rammed his hips against Bokuto's, thrusting in and out of him at an impeccable speed.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Kou," he groaned, staring at his teary-eyed soulmate, muffled, slightly high-pitched moans escaping his gagged mouth. "You know that? So fucking gorgeous."

He leant down, pressing kisses along his neck.

"And you're mine. Mine to kiss, mine to fuck, mine to hug, mine to talk to. Mine."

Was he being possessive? Yes.

Did he care? Not at all.

"Got it?"

Bokuto nodded profusely, winding his legs around Kuroo's waist.

Kuroo smiled, leaning down and pecking his forehead. "Good. I love you, Koutarou."

"I wovoihf yuoi, tomf."

Kuroo laughed. "I'll remove the gag after we're done," was all he said, increasing his speed, sucking hickeys along his collarbone, going as far as to cover his chest as well. There was something about leaving marks on his soulmates that turned him on to the max.

The bed shook with the force he was moving at, the squeak penetrating the room, accompanied by the muffled moans, low groans and the slick sound of skin on skin.

"Fuck," Kuroo groaned. "I'm almost there."

He undid Bokuto's gag, wanting to hear his voice. He also removed his binds, and immediately the ace latched onto him, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling Kuroo closer to him.

"Please, let me come, daddy," he whined, rutting against him. "Please, please, please."

Oh, Kuroo loved Bokuto's whiney voice.

"Cum with me," he growled out, gripping his cock and pumping him vigorously.

Bokuto gasped, wailing loudly as cum spurted out of his cock, and his walls tightened, clenching down on Kuroo's cock. He groaned, cumming into the condom without a second thought.

"You were amazing, Bo," he said, pulling out slowly. He rolled off the condom, making sure not to spill any of the liquid and discarding it into the trash can near their bed. They had learnt from the first time they had sex in the dorm.

Always keep a bin by both their beds.

Collapsing beside Bokuto, he pulled him closer, licking away the tears that streaked down his cheeks. "Well done."

Bokuto cuddled closer to him, a dopey grin spreading across his face, inhaling and exhaling deeply, both of them slowly coming down from their high.

"Next time, can I top?"

Kuroo laughed.

"Sure."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Keiji Akaashi sat at his desk, completing his math assignment that was due at the end of the week. He always preferred to do his homework the day he got it so he wouldn't forget to hand it in. On his bed laid Kenma Kozume, the faux blond playing on his electronic device as usual.

Pleasure washed over them, flowing through their soulmate bond at an impressive speed.

A sigh left the youngest's lips, exasperated.

"Those two are sex maniacs," he muttered, running a hand through his hair. "Don't they know when to stop?"

He couldn't focus on his work like this.

"That's not them."

Akaashi glanced towards Kenma in confusion, seeing his cheek flush as he sat up, fingers digging into his DS.

"Then..."

His eyes widened, mind processing the words and which direction the series of emotions were coming from.

"Mizuki," he whispered.

Kenma nodded.

"I don't think she knows," he said, squirming in obvious discomfort. He had never felt pleasure like this, had never felt Mizuki's pleasure.

A smirk curled at Akaashi's lips. "Think we should repay her?"

"Huh?"

Akaashi walked over to him, like an animal to its prey, a devilish gleam in her eyes.

"K-Keiji."

He caged the faux blond under him, licking his lips with unhinged desire. Lowering himself, he pressed their lips together, swiping his tongue along the bottom's lips. Immediately, Kenma responded, opening his mouth and giving his soulmate access to devour him.

A smile spread along Akaashi's lips, tugging the blond closer to him and rolling his hips forward, dragging their clothed cocks together.

Kenma moaned, his body becoming very responsive, back arching, eyes fluttering shut, and cock hardening.

He pulled away and took a deep breath of air, his lungs feeling empty now that Akaashi stole his oxygen. His soulmate kissed his neck, leaving behind a sweet, sweet trail until he reached the collar of his shirt.

"Off," he said.

Kenma complied, reaching for the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his body, exposing his chest to the famished male. Akaashi licked his lips, fingers trailing along his soft skin. His fingers are cold, Kenma noticed, shivering under his touch, but he warms under them.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, and then, slowly, Akaashi leant forward and kissed him. A gentle kiss. Pleasant to the touch, yet not extinguishing the fire burning in the pit of his stomach.

"Keiji," he whispered, his breaths becoming laboured. "Please. Please touch me."

"I am touching you."

Kenma frowned. He didn't like it when his soulmates got all teasing, whilst they, on the other hand, revelled in it.

He grabbed his hand, directing it to his hardened member. "Touch me here," he begged, his mouth losing any moisture it previously had.

"If that's what my kitten wishes."

Akaashi unzipped his pants, reaching inside and pushing down his boxers, grasping Kenma's aching cock.

Kenma moaned in relief.

"It feels that good?"

He nodded.

Akaashi knew he didn't have to ask, not when he could feel Kenma's pleasure build up through their bond. But, like always, he loved getting the faux blond to beg.

"Tell me what you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," he breathed.

Akaashi chuckled. He always loved how blunt Kenma was. With him, there was no need for foreplay or the like. Kenma simply wanted to be fucked and only fucked.

"Your wish is my command."

Akaashi pulled back, not missing the whine slipping past his lips. He took off his shirt, shuffling out of his pants before helping Kenma with his, tugging it off in one swoop.

Their lips met again with more urgency.

Akaashi reached over to his bedside table, opening the drawer and grabbing the bottle of lube. Fumbling with the cap, he flipped it over, smearing the liquid over his cock.

"I'm gonna put it straight in, okay?" he mumbled against Kenma's lips, receiving a desperate nod back. The shorter male wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling Akaashi closer, wanting to feel every bit of his soulmate.

Akaashi spread his knees apart, kneeling on the bed and nestling in between his legs. Grabbing his cock, he positioned himself, slowly entering the male, groaning at his tight heat.

"God," he groaned.

No matter how many times they fucked, Kenma was always tight. Just for them. Just for his soulmates.

Akaashi couldn't wait to share this experience with their final soulmate.

"Can I move?" he asked, pulling back to stare down at Kenma, who was fidgeting underneath him at the penetration. Akaashi waited patiently, waited for his confirmation.

"Y-Yeah."

With a gentle smile, Akaashi pulled out and thrusted inside Kenma, repeating the motion every second. He wanted to hear Kenma moan, wanted to hear him wail out as he cummed, wanted to see him cry.

Keiji was glad his parents weren't home.

"You feel so good, kitten," he said, leaning forward, arms on either side of his head. He pressed a kiss to his forehead, pushing himself further inside. "So good."

Kenma mewled at the praise, reaching up and digging his fingers into Akaashi's back, rolling his hips and meeting his thrusts.

Oh, how Kenma adored having sex with Akaashi. He was sweet and gentle, loving and caring when he wanted to be. Kenma loved having sex with him when he was like this. He found it a menace when Keiji and Tetsuro teamed up, torturing him by edging him until he felt like he was about to explode with pleasure.

But now now, Kuroo wasn't here. And Akaashi was his angel self, praising and complimenting every time he deemed fit, checking up on him every other minute, moaning softly into his ear.

Kenma loved Akaashi.

And he knew he loved him back.

They both could feel it through their bond.

"You're so perfect, Kenma," he said, nipping at the skin on his neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," he replied.

Suddenly, euphoria spread over him, Akaashi's head hitting the sensitive spot inside him. He latched onto the male, digging his nails into his back and crying out, "Keiji!"

"I'm right here, baby boy," he said, thrusting in the same place as before. "I'm right here. Cum for me."

And Kenma did just that on command, trembling as the overwhelming waves of pleasure washed over him, his nerves set alight in a good way.

Akaashi followed after him, cumming inside him, and Kenma loved how full he felt, throwing his head back, a moan slipping past his lips.

The two stayed like that, riding out their highs together. Akaashi continued to thrust in slowly, moving in a way that felt like he treated Kenma like glass, like some rare gem.

Which, in Akaashi's eyes, he was.

"Let me go get a towel," he said, finally pulling out, watching how his cum dribbled out of his hole. Akaashi stood from the bed, heading to the bathroom, wetting one of his washcloths and returning to the bedroom.

He cleaned them both off, making sure to wipe Kenma off to the best of his abilities. He knew the male would feel sore tomorrow, so he relished in the peace and tranquil moment they shared.

Once he was done, he threw the cloth into his laundry basket, returning to the bedroom once more.

A smile quirked at his lips, seeing Kenma curled up under his blanket, his DS long forgotten on the floor.

Golden eyes peeked at him, arms extending forth.

"Come," Kenma said, making grabby motions with his hands.

Akaashi chuckled but obliged, heading over and slipping under the covers, bringing Kenma into his embrace. He nuzzled his nose in his hair, inhaling his faint scent of apples.

"Thank you," Kenma mumbled against his neck, pressing a chaste kiss to the area.

"Always."

As he watched Kenma drift into sleep's welcoming arms, Keiji couldn't help the widening of his lips. He truly loved his soulmates.

And with that thought in his head, he shut his eyes, tethering over the edge of awareness, succumbing to his exhaustion, not before wondering about Mizuki and what she had been doing in America.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 30 10
You are y/n Tetsurō. You're Kuroo's little sister. Your best friend is Hinata Shoyo. You go through a lot at home, so you keep to yourself and always...
20.3K 699 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
922 64 15
This story is about Kita being a maid to Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto. One of your childhood best friends, Oikawa has a crush on you. When he fo...
60.2K 2.4K 62
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...