TouchDown- book one The Bradf...

By lyonmom

Every girl needs their world to be rocked at least once. While Aiden Bradford believes he has everything he's... More

Prologue
Character Information
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Book two of The Bradford Series
The family tree

Chapter 18

7.6K 214 9
By lyonmom

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 18

Aiden

Adult content readers advised

I don't think I heard her right. I think she's telling me that she's ready to take this to the next step. I don't want to push but I know I have to be sure that she wants this. No matter what I want she has to give me the go ahead before I'll go any further.

"Riley, I'm not going to push you." Assuring her that she is in control here. It's her choice.

"I know that and I trust you, Aiden." Her hands held my face so that I knew the meaning behind them. "I'm sure."

I haven't been nervous about having sex in a very long time. Not since I discovered girls in middle school have I had the butterflies that I have now. I remember my first time with Becky Lynn.  Man, I screwed that night up. I was so nervous my hands were shaking so bad, I could hardly get the condom on. Then I barely got started and blew my load before she could even get off. It was embarrassing to say the least. I made up for it and learned what to do so it would never happen again but I swear, I'm just might be as nervous now as I was then.

I want this with Riley. I've been waiting for her, wanting her, since the first time I saw her. I swear I thought I'd handle the whole waiting thing better than this. I thought I would have better control than I'm currently having. My heart is beating so hard I bet Riley can feel every thud in my chest. As I reach up to touch her face, I can see my hand is actually shaking. I'm so anxious to touch her, feel her, be inside of her.

Shit, I've got to get it together.

Gently brushing the back of my fingers over her soft cheek, and stroking my thumb along her jawline, I pull away from her so I can see her face clearly. I know she's been hesitant to do this. I know she doesn't have a lot of experience with men and I'm guessing that's why she wanted to wait. I know she was uncertain of me because of my past and the shit I pulled on Leighton. She has every right to not trust me but I'm working on changing that everyday I've had with her. 

"Are you sure about this? I'm not gonna push you, Riley. I didn't expect you to..." Her fingers slid through my hair and fisting her hand pulled me down to her.

She cut me off with a deep passionate kiss. I'm not arguing with her. I've been waiting patiently for her to be ready. I didn't want to push. I've even been taking care of business by hand since I got back from New York. I hate doing that, it just doesn't make up for the real thing but when a release is needed, it's gotta be dealt with.

And I have many times recently

Riley just has something about her that I can't control my basic need for her. So I dealt with it. I did it this way only because I refuse to do anything to jeopardize what I'm building with Riley. We've got something good here, I don't want to screw it up.

Tilting my head to deepen the kiss, I can't control the moan of pleasure that rolls out of me. There's suddenly a steel rod pressing between us, eagerly wanting to be released. The hunger of her kiss sizzles against my lips. The heat from it burns into me. Powerful and electrifying, unlike any kiss I've ever had. There are fireworks exploding inside my head from this connection. It's only now I understand what Blake, Dad and all of the guys have been telling me. When she's the right one, I'll just know.

Holding onto Riley's hands I release her to sit up. Reaching over my head I grab the back of my collar and pull my shirt. Skin to skin is what I want. Desperately. Taking Riley's hands I bring her up with me and pull her shirt off as well. As she lays back and splays her dark hair over my pillow, I take a moment to appreciate the view. She is gorgeous laying here, soft supple skin, luminous in the dim light. Dark eyes, with gold beaming up at me under heavy lids of thick lashes. Those heavenly lips, swollen already from my kiss are moistened with a brush of her tongue. It's enough to drive me wild.

I stand up, shaky on my own feet down. My head swimming with ideas of what I want to do to her. How many ways I can take her over the edge and watch her fall in ecstasy. Struggling with my shoes, I quickly pull off her tennis shoes and shove down my own joggers. Needing to touch, knowing I need to slow down, to show her tenderness and care, I take my time with her jeans. Unbuttoning them with a flick of my fingers and pulling down slowly on the zipper. The back of my fingers brushing against her hips and down her thighs as I remove the barrier to her bare skin.

I start my way up her body. Kissing calves, knees and her inner thighs. Skipping up to her belly button my chest brushes against her center on the way up to the valley between her breasts. Her breath exhales raggedly. She opens for me, cradles my body as her legs wrap around my waist and we rock slowly and I rub against her center. Hot and wet, her soft folds against my hardened shaft. The need inside me feels like a volcano about to erupt.

"Aiden, I'm not on anything." She warns me as I crawl up her trembling body to lavishly appreciate her delicate neck.

"I've got us covered. Riley, are you absolutely sure about this?" I ask her. Giving her the chance to stop while I still somewhat have a clear head. I'll stop if she needs me to, I don't know how but I will. 

"Yes, I'm sure." I can feel her trembling under me and I wonder if it's nerves or need that's making her quiver.

Reaching over, I pull open the top drawer of my nightstand and pull out a fresh box, unopened as I just bought it the other day hoping for this moment. Tearing open the pouch, I pull out the thin shield and slide it on. I know better than to have unprotected sex no matter how "safe" the girl might be. I'll keep myself safe until the time comes for kids. For me that's a long way off.

My fingers slide into her, prepping her for what's to come. I watch her eyes close and her body arch from the bed as I pump my fingers in and out. Finding the spot that will drive her crazy, I watch her hands fist the sheets beneath her, feeling her tighten around me as she starts her climb. Her eyes close over and her mouth slackens while her breath comes faster. That beautiful chest rises and falls quickly when her hips start moving in time with me.

"That's it, baby. Let me see you come." I whisper as my mouth covers her mound and I bring her to her fall fast. Those hips piston with me, her fingers lace into my hair as she cries out and lets herself go.

She's fucking beautiful!

Her breath comes faster as I move over her, slide inside her torturously slowly. Watching those dark eyes flash open bright gold lighting her eyes staring into mine. It takes every ounce of control I have not to let loose. Taking long slow breath I take time to kiss her endlessly and still myself inside her just to enjoy the sensation.

Then I start the slow easy strokes to bring her back up that climb. It's harder than hell to control this, I'm trying but the thread controlling me is about to break. Her hips move, meeting each thrust with one of her own, together we move, grind, aching slow. I can feel her shaky breath on my neck, her nails dig into my back and grip tighter, biting my skin. I don't care if she marks me. Having her this way feels so good.

When her orgasm hits, floods over her, and snaps my control I'm lost in her. Blind to anything else but her, the way she feels, smells, tastes. It's everything. I'm thrusting into her hard and fast, desperate to release myself. The blood roars in my ears, as I clench my teeth closed, groaning out as her walls tighten around me again, milking me as she falls a third time. I feel my own release open up and pour into her. As I let go a loud growl escapes my lips as I try to muffle her cry in a deep sated kiss. I haven't come that hard in years.

Her hands slide from my back, down my sides and fall back, limp on the bed at her sides. Lowering my head to her shoulder, I slide down just enough to slip out of her and lay content and relax on her chest. I'm dizzy, the room is spinning, my body is so relaxed I'm limp and I can hear her heart pounding just as hard as my own against my ear.

"I was in a hurry. I didn't fully appreciate you like I should. I'll do better next time." I tell her breathlessly.

"I'll look forward to it but I'm not sure you can top that." She laughs and I feel something inside turn and click. Like a lock has just been turned and a door opened.

"I wanted to wait until you were ready. Were you really ready for this stage?" I wonder if I pushed her into this or she felt she needed to sleep with me to keep my attention. She didn't, she couldn't have lost it. I would stay interested in her no matter how long I had to wait for her.

As my brain cells began to work again I remembered that photo of me that's making it's way around campus. I don't want her to see it before I can warn her. I don't want her hearing about it thinking I cheated on her. I didn't and I won't.

Rolling to my side I pulled Riley to me and settled her in my arms. "I need to tell you something. Riley, there's a picture that was released online..."

"I saw it." Shit! I'm too late. "I have to agree with the other girls at the cafe today. You do look good wet. Not that I've gotten to see that in person but from what I saw in the picture... was it Leighton? The girl in the picture with you?" Her head shifts on my shoulder to look up at me.

Running my hand up and down her bare arm, I nod slowly and close my eyes preparing for the worst and I get ready to explain to Riley that I haven't cheated. "Riley, Leighton had to have taken that before we... it was before you. I swear it. I've been completely faithful to you."

"I know." She says calmly and I wonder if I missed something. Any other girls would be chewing me out. Leighton certainly did on many occasions. "Aiden, I said I trust you for a reason. I saw the picture on TV. I recognized her from the picture you had on your dresser. The one that you've taken down. I don't know if you have seen her or talked to her but I know you haven't touched her, not like the picture would suggest. I trust you."

"Why? Not that I'm not thrilled about this or that this isn't important to me." I motion my hand referring to what just happened. "I'm not used to being trusted this way. I guess I've always been expected to screw up my relationships."

"I don't think so. I think you expect that of yourself but not your grandmother or Blake or your mom. Your family expects a lot out of you but I don't see any of them expecting you to be a jerk. In fact, just the opposite. I think they expect you to be a gentleman." Riley props herself up on her elbows to lean over my chest and look at me.

"I don't mean them. I mean people who don't know me. People from school or girls who don't know me but want to. Even guys that know nothing about me but try to be a part of my circle think that's how I got popular, by fucking every girl I could." Shrugging I sigh thinking about it. Rubbing My forehead as I think about this I realize how much I did exactly that. "I'm thought to be this great womanizer because I'm the next Bradford in the game. And I actually believed that shit."

She pulled out of my arms and sat up. Frowning down at me like she doesn't like what I've said. "You know better than that. I know you do. I know Blake had quite a reputation when he first started in the NFL. But I also know that changed because of Emma."

"Exactly." Sitting up, I took hold of her hands while my eyes wandered down her chest distracting me from the conversation. Rolling her eyes dramatically Riley pulls the comforter up over her chest.

Breaking my intense stare and the thoughts that were coming to mind I continue. "I'm compared to Blake all the time. On the field and off. I just want to be me, to make my own reputation."

"Then don't let them lead you elsewhere. You aren't your uncle, anyone who knows you, knows that. Even Blake knows you're better than he was. For a guy who is so sure of himself you're full of a lot of doubts suddenly. Why?"  Taking my hand she gets right to the heart of the matter.

"I didn't think you would forgive me. I didn't do anything wrong but I thought you'd think the worst and this would be over." Flopping back onto my pillow I stare up at the ceiling fan. "I like you Riley. I really like you and it's a little scary for me to admit that."

Riley

I'm not really sure what to say. I thought Aiden had a nice big ego that went with his colorful reputation. I thought exactly what those people he's talking about thought. But I didn't know him. I didn't know anything about him when I thought that. I misjudged him like so many others. I should be the one feeling bad not Aiden.

"It's not your fault that you've been judged by your uncle's past. It's not fair to you and I should actually apologize to you since I was one of those people who judged you." I can admit it and apologize because I can see I was wrong about him.

"No! I don't want you to apologize to me. Jesus Riley, I earned my reputation because I was just like Blake. I've been just like him until recently and I owe this change to you. I don't want to look at someone else or be with anyone but you. That's new for me and when I saw that picture, I thought I'd lose you because of Leighton and her stupid game she's playing with me." He is really upset about this. What else has she done to him?

"There's more than just the picture?" Asking the question I know the answer to but he confirms it with a nod of his head.

"Yeah, let's grab some food and I'll tell you everything." He suggests and I agree. After all we both worked up quite the appetite not long ago.

I waited in his room while Aiden threw on his joggers and hurried down to make sandwiches for us. While I waited I took in his room again and noticed the changes. The picture of Leighton is gone and so are some Knick knacks he had laying around. I'm guessing they were things she gave him.

The nightstand drawer was hanging open and I could see the clear plastic he had taken off the box inside, the recently opened condom box shoved in there and a skin magazine. Poor guy's been reading that at night, huh? No wonder he was so intense with me. His phone on the nightstand lit up with a new text message and I see my face as his screensaver. That's new too.

I won't read the message that's come in or look at who it's from. That's just nosey and I'm going to trust him like I said. I'm a little dazed that he used my picture for his phone. I didn't even know he had taken it but I know exactly when and where he did. It was while we were at his family's house, I must have been asleep because my eyes are closed and he's really close to my face. I'm betting it was the night of the game.

"Food for my girl!" Aiden announces coming in and making me jump at the sound of his voice. Setting down the plates, he grabbed a shirt from his closet and brought it to the bed. "Here, you can sleep in this tonight."

"Oh, I wasn't planning on staying. I don't have anything here for tomorrow. Actually I hadn't even planned on coming here but Wyatt insisted." Taking the shirt from him anyway I put it on despite what I'm saying. My mind runs through what I would need to stay and what I need for class tomorrow.

"You can borrow clothes from my closet. I can get you up early tomorrow for class and I'll even get whatever you need from the dorm while you're at your first class." He grins having thought this through. "I'm really sorry about the picture, Riley."

I can't accept this apology knowing the truth. "I don't think you need to apologize to me for something that happened before us. There's no reason for me to be upset about it. This is a bad prank played by someone who wants your attention. That's not your fault."

"No, it's not but there's more." Aiden went on to explain about the phone calls and texts that he put together as coming from Leighton too. His family is furious about it and are already dealing with the girls family to end it.

I feel sorry for Leighton in a way. She dated Aiden for a long time and I assume she expected to marry him. I learned a little about her this afternoon from the guys and it sounds like none of them liked her and only put up with her for Aiden's sake. I'm betting he wishes he had listened to his friends now.

"It's just weird knowing everyone has now seen me naked. And it's fucking embarrassing. I don't do the whole taking naked pictures of each other thing. I know shit like this happens all the time." Aiden finishes his sandwich and puts our plates on his dresser. "Grandma was pissed and Blake was livid when he found out. It's just lucky that Matt's good at his job. The guys got friends everywhere to help us when we need it."

"I'd think Leighton would be embarrassed over it. It has to be embarrassing for her family as much as yours." I would be humiliated if it had been me.

Aiden shook his head sitting across from me and laying back on the bed. "I don't think she can get embarrassed after this. But yeah I'm sure her parents are furious over it. Dad said he'd deal with them and grandma will if he doesn't follow through. She'll rip Leighton into pieces if she ever sees her again."

Pulling me down next to him, Aiden laces his fingers through mine and plays with my fingers for a moment. Silence lingers between us while we watch our hands join and separate then join again. Aiden brings my hand to his lips and kisses each knuckle before he holds my hand to his heart.

"So we're okay? I didn't screw up?" The trepidation clear in his bright green eyes.

"Yes, we're good. I can't get mad over something that happened before we got together. I don't blame you for it being released. I wish I could have gotten a heads up before I saw it but..."

"You were already in class and I figured I'd go to your place later tonight and explain it. This was better." He smiles as his hand slips under the shirt I'm wearing.

Those magical fingers get back to work stroking up and down my thigh, sliding up over my stomach then slipping down between my folds. The heat filled me from my toes up to my burning pink cheeks.

I think Aiden enjoys just watching the effect he has on me. His eyes darken to a deep dark green as those long nimble fingers slide into me. A knowing smirk touches his lips before he leans in and kisses me with so much tenderness that he didn't have earlier.

"How about I give you the live version of that picture and you join me in the shower?" Those soft lips brush against my neck as he whispers between every word. "I'll even wash you... thoroughly."

Giggling at his teasing, I don't take him seriously until he pulls me over him and he's inside me instantly. My breath catches as he guides me up to straddle him, sinking down and taking him deep. Holding my hips he moves me, taking me down then up again and again.

I start breathing heavy and he flips us over. "Shower, I'll finish this."

Scooping me up and grabbing the open box of condoms he carries me into the bathroom to finish what he started.

Please remember to vote comment and share if you are enjoying this book thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
205K 6.5K 45
Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we had of had sex, there's no way you wouldn...
9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
4M 73.4K 56
Emery Ashford had a smart mouth. She was known for it. As an outgoing teenager Emery was always hanging out with friends and with a lack of filter sh...