Shooting for a Star. (Star x...

Από XLunarFoxX

This is a Star Butterfly x (non-gender based) Reader (Which means the reader will be referred to as they/them... Περισσότερα

Author Note
This is for thanking people.
Star comes to Earth
2: Party with a Pony
3: Match Maker.
4: School Spirit
5: Monster Arm
6: The Other Exchange Student.
7: Cheer Up, Star.
9: Diaz Family Vacation.
10: Brittney's Party.
11: Mewberty.
12: Pixtopia.
13: Lobster Claws.
14: Sleep Spells.
15: Blood Moon Ball.
16: Fortune Cookies.
17: Freeze Day.
18: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses.
19: Mewnipendance Day.
20: The Banagic Incident.
AN: Sorry...
Apology for putting the story on hold Special
Q&A Answers.
5K Special
FIRST HATE COMMENT RECEIVED
21: Interdimensional Field Trip.
Looking back
22: Storm the Castle.
Special because I want to.
(early) 10k Special!
Special again :)
Chapter/Special?
Another special
23: Mr. Candle Cares.
Incorrect Quotes nr. 1
Incorrect Quotes nr. 2
Incorrect Quotes nr. 3
25k special pt. 1
Incorrect Quotes pt. 4
24: Star on Wheels
Incorrect Quotes pt. 5
Incorrect Quotes pt. 6
Q&A Time!
25: Star vs. Echo Creek
Incorrect Quotes pt. 7
Another canon special
Incorrect Quotes pt. 8
26: Goblin Dogs
Incorrect Quotes pt. 9
27: Game of Flags
28: Sleepover
Memories: Royal Pain
New cover!

8: Quest Buy.

1.2K 41 171
Από XLunarFoxX

Oh no, look who it is! It is the Author trying to think up another way to introduce the new chapter!

Hello again! I hope you're all having a nice day/night. I made another chapter! (And i'm running out of ways to introduce new chapters.) If you have any good ideas for the story, please tell me! I will put you in the chapter for thanking people every time i think you come up with a good idea!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

*You're still staying over at the Diaz family's house, due to your parents going on vacation, FORGETTING TO BRING YOU WITH THEM ON VACATION, and them being stuck there now due to not being allowed to fly back because of the country going in lockdown.*

Am I really not living in a cartoon? I mean... WHO FORGETS THEIR CHILD WHEN GOING ON VACATION?!  You think, groaning in frustration.

Oh well guess I will be staying over for the next few months... You think.

*Star messes up your hair with a hairdryer, then continues drying and combing her hair at the same time with the help of her wand.*

"Staaar!" You say, fixing your hair again. Star proceeds to mess up Marco's hair next.

"Hey, you know the rules. Keep your stuff on your side of the counter." Marco says, using his minivac to clean some of Star's mess.

"Is it that hard to just be a little organized?" Marco asks.

"Yes..." You mutter.

"I'm organized. My mess is here, and... well, that's pretty much my system." Star says, you Roll your eyes/Giggle  at this.

(OK I'VE RAN IN TO THIS PROBLEM WAY TOO MANY TIMES NOW, i can't decide between having the Reader rolling eyes, or giggling at things like this. Rolling eyes would fit in more with the current character of the Reader, but i could change that. Help me decide please... (@das7805 I expect you to help me here, don't fail me please.) (lol) (Everyone else is also allowed to help. (please do.) )      )

*Star's wand suddenly crackles, and stops working, dropping Star's hairdryer, shampoo, and hairbrush.*

"Huh?" You and Star say.

"What's wrong with this thing? Hmm... Better check under the hood." Star says, and opens her wand's front compartment, revealing a very exhausted and starved-looking unicorn on a treadmill.

THAT THING DOES NOT LOOK HEALTHY, AT ALL!  You think, shuddering as the tiny unicorn wheezes.

"Oh, no." Star says, closing the wand and turning it around and showing you a half-empty power gauge.

"Have you seen my charger? I know it's around here somewhere." Star says. You help Star search on the counter and under the sink.

(Should I let the Reader look in the minivac, thereby skipping the whole episode...?)

. (While thinking about that i will make a list of how many chapters before some i really look forward to writing.)

. After this 2 more till the mewberty chapter...

. 6 till blood moon ball...

. 8 till freeze day...

. And then 15 more till the last one of the season.

. Skip...

. No Skip...

. Skip...

. No Skip...

. Skip?

(Nahhh)

"Where did you last see it?" Marco asks Star.

"Ah! Where is that stupid thing?!" Star says, throwing around stuff while searching.

"Star, calm down!" You yell, while barely managing to dodge a flail and a sword.

"This is why you gotta get organized." Marco says, opening his cabinet and revealing well-organized and labeled shelves of bathroom items.

Organizing is fine, but you can also overdo it...  You think.

"See? With my system, nothing ever gets lost. Nothing's ever out of place." Marco says.

(Sorry for yet again another interruption, but i just thought of something. I would like all of you to pick the weapon of the day for the upcoming chapters! It can be anything, and it won't be lethal bc Star makes them with her wand, which has a no kill rule, so you don't have to worry about any monsters dying.) (I will try to stop interrupting now.)

"This is serious! You have to recharge wands with magical energy. If it goes to skull, it'll be dead forever !" Star says, her cheekmarks changing from hearts into skulls.

"Can't we just buy another charger?" You say. 

*The skulls on Star's cheeks change into light bulbs.*

"Of course! They sell them at Quest Buy." Star says, handing you the dimensional scissors.

"Quest Buy?" Marco says, as you open a portal for Star, who drags you and Marco through the portal with her wand in her mouth.

*You arrive at the other side of the portal, and look around in amazement at the giant store.*

"Welcome to Quest Buy!" Star says.

"Attention, Quest Buy shoppers. We have a red-ticket special. 25% off of all things that murder." You hear trough a speaker.

̶̷̶ ̶̷̶̶̶̷̶ ̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶ ̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶ ̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶I̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶n̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶t̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶e̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶r̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶e̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶s̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶t̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶i̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶n̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶g̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶.̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶.̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶.̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶ ̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶ ̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶Y̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶o̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶u̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶ ̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶t̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶h̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶i̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶n̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶k̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶.̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶ ̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̷̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶̶̶̷̶     (Bet ya have some trouble reading that lol.)

*Then the sloth clerk in the announcement booth is grabbed by a giant centipede monster.*

"Ow!" The sloth clerk yells.

"Whoa..." Marco says.

*A fish-like sample server holds a tray of two disgusting-looking vials in front of Marco's face.*

"Sample? Either take a sample or leave a sample. Up to you." The fish-like sample server says.

"Gross." You mutter.

*Star's wand gauge drops to two bars of power.*

"We gotta hurry! You can talk to the creepy salesman later, Marco!" Star says, pulling you along.

"Gnome repellent? Extra-strength ghost heads? How do you find anything in this place?" Marco says.

"It only looks messy. Legend says that the founders of Quest Buy had an ancient cryptic system of symbols they used to organize the store. Some have gone mad trying to decipher it!" Star says.

Kind of reminds me of Star's unorganized mess.  You think.

"I finally got it! Housewares is that way!" A goblin says, then laughs and runs into a wall.

"If there's a system here, I'm gonna use it to find the best route to the charger department." Marco says.

I hope for you that you don't end up like that poor guy that just ran into a wall...  You think.

"Lucky for you, I myself know my way around here pretty well myself, if I do say so myself. I think I just said too many "myself"'s." Star says.

"Deffinitely..." You say.

(Time skip brought to you by me not feeling like writing Ludo being a bad leader to his monsters.)

*Star, you, and Marco arrive at a sphinx, that wants you to solve a riddle.*

"Halt! Those who wish to pass my lair, answer my riddles if you dare! I do not breathe..." The sphinx says.

"A leg!" You say.

"...but I run..." The sphinx continues.

"A leg." You repeat.

"...and jump..." (Sphinx.)

"A leg! " You yell.

"...and— Wait. How could you possibly know that?" The sphinx says.

"Heard it before." You say.

"You heard it before?" The sphinx says.

"Yes, now open up, we're in a hurry." You say.

*The sphinx opens the door. Star pulls you and Marco through it.*

"Thank you!" you yell.

"Okay, should be right through here!" Star says.

*You look around, only to find yourself back at where you begun.

"Gnome repellent? Extra-strength ghost heads? We're right back where we started! How is this even possible?" Marco says.

"Let's see. We made a right turn, then another right turn, then another right turn, then another right turn. Ugh! This makes no sense!" Star says, you roll your eyes.

*Ludo's shopping cart bumps into Star from behind.*

"Well, well, well. Looks like Quest Buy really does have everything a monster could want!" Ludo says.

"Ludo?!" Star says, as Marco takes up a fighting stance.

"Now hand over that wand, or there's going to be a big cleanup on aisle... Uh, what aisle is this?" Ludo says.

"That's not my department." A sloth clerk says, and walks away.

"Ugh we don't have time for this, Star give me a weapon i will hold them back." You say.

"Are you sure?" Star asks, making a Scythe for you with her wand.

"Yes I'm sure. Now go get that charger Star!" You say, readying yourself to hold back Ludo and his monsters.

*You fend off monsters with your scythe, as Star and Marco continue looking for a charger.*

(Small time skip)

"(Y/n), we found the wand charger department!" You hear Star yell from above you. You look up and see Star standing a floor above you.

"Alright! I'm coming!" You yell back, hitting another monster, and then start climbing shelves, gradually making your way up.

*You arrive at the top of the shelf, but you're just too far away to grab Star's hand.*

Ugh... You think.

*A monster arrives on top of the shelf you are on, so you use them to boost yourself upwards, grabbing Star's hand, who pulls you up.*

"Is this the wand charger appartment? You say, looking around.

"No this is the booby trap department. The elevator is out of service." Star says.

(Small time skip brought to you by desperately dodging booby traps.)

"We made it!" Marco says, as you arrive in the wand charger department.

*You look back, just in time to see Big Chicken getting squished between two walls smashing together. You shudder.*

"There's so many chargers! We'll never find the right one in time!" Star says, as you both look around.

"Oh, yes, we will. Because this time, we're gonna get organized. I'll figure this out. You go hold off the monsters with (Y/n)." Marco says.

"Right!" Star says, as you both dash back towards the aisle where Ludo and his minions are waiting.

"There they are!" Ludo yells.

*Star and you run up to a shelf and knock it over on top of Bearicorn. Star jumps on top of the shelf, pulling you along. The giraffe monster ducks under it and smashes through it with his head, sending Star and you up to a higher shelf. You looks behind and see a sloth clerk watching TV and eating chips.*

"You're not gonna tell my boss about this, are you?" The sloth clerk says.

"Don't worry, we got your back man." You say.

*The giraffe monster roars in Star's face. Star smacks him on the head with her wand.   The frill-neck minion approaches Star and you, but he's stopped by a minotaur woman with a shopping cart.*

"Well, well, well. It looks like Mama's having pork chops for supper." The minotaur woman says, putting the monster in the shopping cart.

(Time skip brought to you by a black hole charger taking a chunk out of the fighting scene.)

"Marco, where are you?!" Star yells.

"I found the charger! It took me a while, but once I figured out they were using the metric system—" Marco says.

"Good job, Marco! Just give us the #### charger!" You yell 

(Final time skip brought to you by Tagged out cursing.)

*Star plugs the charger into the wand, and the power gauge fills up. The front compartment opens, and Star shows you the now healthy millhorse. Star closes the wand again.*

"Fantastic Exit Beam!" Star yells, grabbing onto you and Marco, as a green beam that reads "EXIT" comes out of Star's wand, moving Star, you, and Marco to the exit.

"You gonna pay for that charger, ma'am?" A sloth clerk asks, as you fly past.

"Nah. My arch-nemesis will cover it. He kinda owes me." Star says.

*You arrive back at the bathroom of the Diaz family's house.*

"We're back. You see, Star, it pays to be organized. If you just listened to me—" Marco stars, only to get cut off by you and Star.

"Shut it Marco." You and Star say in unison.

"On Earth, it's rude to tell people to shut it." Marco says, more to Star than to you.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah, that's rude on Mewni too. Looooook." Star says, pointing at Marco's minivac, which is floating and has a pink aura around it.

"My minivac!" Marco says.

"It's possessed." Star says.

"I'm gonna touch it." You say.

"No-no-no, don't touch it." Marco says.
*You grab the minivac out of the air.*

"Ugh, they're touching it." Marco says.

*You open the minivac, and grab Star's charger out of it.*

"Eh... Just Star's charger...... Star's charger?!" You say.

"Uh... whoops. I must have accidentally sucked it up when I was cleaning. Sorry. Guess you have two now Star." Marco says.

"Nah." Star says.

*Star grabs the minivac and the charger from you. You hit Marco on his head for having you fight monsters for no reason.*

"Ow..." Marco muttered.

"You keep it. I've got my wand. (Y/n) has a weapon. You've got a magic floating vacuum cleaner. Now we're all cool." Star says.

Aaand done! Another chapter! I hope you liked it! Feedback and/or idea's   is/are welcome! Thank you for Reading and Cya next time!

-Author.

Time spent writing: almost 3 hours.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

57.3K 1K 38
This is a Star vs the forces of evil fanfiction about Star and Marco's daughter (Aurora) and how her life changes after she meets her mother for the...
11.3K 323 11
This is basically a reader insert with chapters that are off topic. I hope you enjoy. "ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ." "ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ...
209K 4.7K 19
(cover is temporary) Ok so hi! This x reader will not contain any smut or not that much kissing ect. Because I respect the people this fanfic is abo...
26.1K 323 37
Marco is a new 18 year old student who recently graduated from high school and wanted to study further (even tho is not as intelligent.) He dream to...