The Baker And The Queen Pin

By BrokenComet

Things haven't been looking well for Booker. As he's struggling with a recent divorce and maintaining the tru... More

01.) Brutal Queen/Troubled Baker
02.) My Ex-wife/ My Property
03.) Confrontation/ A Date
04.) A Shooting/ Zombies
05.) A Good man/Vile Women
06.) Sad Choices/Good times
07.) Open Doors/Closed Hearts
08.) A Connection/Meeting
09.) Love/ Bad Timing
10.) A Father and Son
11.) Kindred Souls Unite
13.) Special Guests/New Cop
14.) Rabbit Hole/Betrayal
15.) Twisted Heart/Broken Bond
16.) Business Partners/ Lovers?
17: Girls Day Out
18.) A Wedding to Remember Part 1
19.) A Wedding to Remember Part 2
20.) Rude Interruptions
21.) Family
22.) Intentions
23.) Deeper Connections
24.) Humbled
25: Unexpected Visitors
26: A Secret Between Us
27: Unfortunate news
28: The Big Question
29: Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 30: An Omission of Truth
Chapter 31: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Chapter 32: The High Table
Chapter 33: A Long Day
Chapter 34: Real Love
Chapter 35: The High Table's Sacrifice
Chapter 36: The Newest Member
Chapter 37: Friendly Competition
Chapter 38.) Can I Really Trust You?
Chapter 39: Suspicions / Returning home
Chapter 40: Passionate Lovers
Chapter 41: A Lover's Quarrel
Chapter 42: I Know What You Did
Chapter 43: Baby Momma Drama
Chapter 44: Woman to Woman
Chapter 45: Business As Usual
Chapter 46: Sudden Changes
Chapter 47: The Power Of Bread
Chapter 48: Marriage Planning Gone Wrong
Chapter 49: A Hidden Hand
Chapter 50: Sorry
Chapter 51: The Beginning of a Problem
Chapter 52: Accountability
Chapter 53: Booker
Chapter 54: Guilty
Chapter 55: A Favor
Chapter 56: Happily N'Ever After?
Chapter 57: Forgiveness
Chapter 58:Together Again
Chapter 59: Real Love
Chapter 60: The End

12.) Passions Erupt\Love Ignites

108 3 0
By BrokenComet

~~~Maria

I composed myself after seeing how patient he was with me. I didn't have to be yelled at or called out of my name. I was just a woman who needed to be talked to. He treated me like I was a good woman and he went out of his way to listen to me talk. I take a deep breath as I think about everything that's happened to me. I've never had good luck with men because they didn't respect that I wanted to stand on my own, they couldn't respect that I didn't need their help, they wanted me to be helpless and I hated a man who wanted me to be helpless.

I wanted a good man who understood what I had to offer and who wanted me to grow. It's probably why I gravitated towards an older man though my former therapist would say it's because I have a daddy complex. I was hurt by my dad so now I seek men to replace him, I take a deep sigh as I say, "You don't have to be nice to me, you don't have to care about me,"

The car begins to slow down even further as he says, 'We just met and you've been nothing but patient and understanding. You're a young lady in her late 20s. Sometimes it's difficult, liking someone so quickly. Trust me, I understand,' I feel nothing but guilt every time I look at him, did he even think about it when he got in the way? All I saw was him turn and see the man and then he looked at me.

He saw the man arm his gun but he protected me, he put me first. I always had to put myself first even with everything I'm doing in my life, even with all the chaos that I'm in. I have to put myself first. I always have to yet he put me first, he didn't have to. He could have easily just watched me suffer, he could have easily let me get shot. Did he even know I was a target?

It's then that I find myself wanting to say something almost spiteful, "You're being nice to someone and you don't even know them. What makes you put other people first?" I say, searching for ill intentions in him. He takes a minute and then he says, 'Because I've been there and it's never easy,' he says to me. 'To be alone and having to do things on your own, it's never easy. I wish I would've known this a long time ago, I wouldn't have tried to be alone,' I could see it on his face, the man who made so many mistakes and had to fix them, a man who punishes himself for all the wrongs that he did in this world.

'It's not easy being by yourself, it's never going be easy because sometimes you'll find yourself in situations that you can't get out of. Being by yourself is easy but not when you're essentially forcing yourself to suffer,' I didn't expect to hear that from him, I expected him to give some spiel about how it wasn't easy to be alone, I don't know what I expected but what he said to me made sense. 'When you're by yourself,' he continues, 'You find yourself, hoping that no one notices that you're lonely. Trust me, I've been there and it's not easy,' I see his eyes show me something different, his eyes told me a truth I did not think to acknowledge.

Being alone is poison to the human body yet if you're going to be alone, it's better to be alone in good company. Sometimes I hadn't thought about it for a while. I remember the last time I was intimate with a man though it was rather recently, it was just a one-night-stand, and even then, I actually wanted to have someone there for me. Not just physically but mentally. I'm not the type of lady who likes pillow talk but when I get it, I like to enjoy it, I like to enjoy it with a man who can stimulate my body and my mind.

I find myself so lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear him say my name. 'I'm sorry you've had a lot of rocky relationships. I can honestly relate though,' I wanted to object to him but it was like he was reading my mind. I take a deep sigh and I say, 'What do you know about Russians and Latinas?" He says, 'Not much in an honest tone. "Well, I'm going to be honest with you, Mr. Booker. You're by far one of the most attractive and hardest-working men I've seen in this city. You're kind and to be honest with you, I want to date you," His eyebrows raise and I see him focus on driving more.

'The feeling is mutual,' he says to me. "Russians are very straight-forward," I say, putting my hand on my cheek and biting my pinky nail, "And Latinas are fiercely loyal to their men. Would you consider dating me if I knew I would die for you if we got to that point?" He keeps driving as he says, 'It's been a long time since I've had that kind of loyalty. Even longer since someone has actually said it,' He then says to me, 'Do you care that I have two children well into their teenager years?'

I look at him and say, "No, I have no intentions of having my own children," 'Good,' he says, sounding completely satisfied, 'I don't want to waste your time. You deserve to be respected and your time not being wasted,' I smile as I say, "As long as I've been around you, you haven't wasted an ounce of my time. If anything, I feel like I've been wasting your time," He smiles and says, 'You're thinking too deeply about it,' Did he just use slang? I nod and I say, 'Maybe, but I want to ask you something that may be a little uncomfortable. Why are you divorced?" I say, cutting to the point.

~~~Booker

I sit and try to understand what she's asking me. She's asking me why I'm divorced, I've had plenty of failed dates and this is one of the most successful dates I've had in a long while. I think to myself, why am I debating this? Honesty has always been the best policy for me.

I look at the GPS and see how long I have, it's then that I say: "I'm single because my ex-wife cheated on me," I see her eyes showing sadness but I continue, "My ex-wife realized she was bisexual about six years ago. After that, we got a divorce but she made it messy. She had a lot of false allegations against me,' I say, being completely up-front with her. "She pretty much put me through hell," I say, calmly, "But I got through it. It was my kids who were the real casualties," I say, sadly.

"They don't know fact from fiction, to be honest. Right now, I'm going through a rough patch with them, and sometimes, it's hard but I've never been upset at being a father. I've just been upset that this has been a reoccurring thing. As a parent, you want your kids to be happy," I say. "Though I feel like I fell short of that, I feel like I put them through hell," It sounds almost cathartic coming from me.

I noticed she hadn't her phone out for a while, it made me wonder if she was listening to me or if she wanted this old man to shut the fuck up and take her home. I then say, "I'm sorry, the reason why I'm divorced is because my wife cheated on me, and ever since then, I've tried to be a good dad but it's been hard," She then puts her hand on my hand and says, 'You're a good man. Maybe you just attract shitty women sometimes but I'll tell you this, Mr. Johnson. Telling me all of that has not made me find you any less attractive. If anything, it makes you more admirable in my eyes,'

I'm glad that I'm dark-skinned I think to myself. Not being able to see me blush makes it easy for me to pretend I'm not blushing. I found myself, slowly looking at her breasts and how perfect they were. I looked at her thighs and how shapely they were. That wasn't the most attractive thing about her, though. It was her mind that stimulated me most, the fact that she knew how to carry a conversation and let it flow. The fact that she had no problems attacking an issue at its heart, you could tell she was a woman who wasn't afraid to have a hard conversation even if it wasn't about her.

I had been focusing on the road the entire time but I kept sneaking quick peeks at her, looking at how she smiled whenever she saw me. For me, I never took the time to dress attractively as I could, I had let some of my maintenance go. Whether to conserve costs or because I didn't find any use in it, it's then that I feel a gentle hand on mine as she says, 'We're almost to my apartment,'

I see her GPS, bright and showing me how close we were to her apartment. She then says, 'I want you to focus on the road. If you stop, I'll stop,' I feel her unzipping my pants, I had never done this before, I think to myself. Do I say that to her? No, let me keep it to myself, I take a deep breath and I focus on the road. It's then that I feel a nice but stern grip on me as she starts to work the shaft, she gets close to my ear as she says, 'You're so well-endowed,' and I feel it, the blood flowing from one head to another.

As she keeps going, she caresses the shaft and gently plays with the head. 'Uncircumcised, too?' We get to the apartment and she's already going down on me, she has my balls in her hand and my dick halfway down her throat. She's not even gagging, I slowly pull all her hair up into a bun in my hand as she goes down even deeper. I don't find myself, releasing anything yet but she picks her head up and I hear a nice sexy, slurping sound as she looks at me and wipes her lips with her thumb. I grab her by her cheeks and I start to kiss her deeply.

Afterward, we get out of the car as she opens up the door and we go into the apartment. I look around and I recognize this place. We're in Owings Mills, Maryland, these apartments were at least 1300 dollars. I see her as we walk to her apartment and I just see her body, each time she pauses, I slide both my hands down her slim body.

She walks fast to the apartment as we could barely keep our hands off of each other. We go all the way to the top where she resides and at that point, we're in the elevator. There are two people in there but she's standing near me. They look at us and we look at them, I hold her hand as she's standing in front of me and I begin to whisper, "I'm going to enjoy sucking the soul out of your body. I'm going to enjoy ripping these clothes off you as if they're nothing but pieces of paper. I'm going to enjoy caressing every inch of that body of yours with my tongue," I see her face as it turns red, I turn and wave at the couple beside us, they look like two college kids.

As we get to their floor, they get off. She clicks the elevator doors to close multiple times as I turn her face to mine as I kiss her, wrapping my hand underneath her breasts and almost picking her up off the ground. By the time the doors open, I pick her up and I put her over my shoulder, She then says 'Oh Jesus' and a few other things in Spanish and Russian.

"Which room?" I say, putting my whole hand over her ass cheek. 'It's the one in the back,' she says, moaning. She tosses me the right key and I open her door, I put her down as she slowly starts to take her clothes off. I see a nice black bra, she starts walking as she kicks her flats off and she kicks her pants off. It's then that I see nice black lace panties, I take off my coat and my dress shirt. I put my coat on the couch and fold my button down up and put it on the couch.

She's already in her room as she's gesturing for me to come here with her finger. I start pulling off my shirt as she sees all my tattoos. Her eyes widen as I shut the door as I pick her up and put her on her bed, a large king-sized mattress as I start to move her panties to the side. The carpet definitely matched the drapes and she had her hair cut in the shape of a landing strip.

I start to suck on it, sucking on her clitoris while gently fingering inside of her, taking time to be gentle as I hear her gentle gasps. I stick one of my fingers in my mouth as I start to play with one of her breasts, she wraps her legs around me and brings me in closer and I keep sucking. I then hear her say, 'Right there, right there, I'm about to, I'm about to,' and then I stop. She then says, 'Why did you?' I keep going but this time with more intensity and I hear it: a screaming orgasm, my favorite thing to do.

I see her, she's holding her pillow and I turn her over. I take time, gently fingering her again as she starts to moan. I cover her mouth with my hand and I say, "Careful now, you don't want to be too loud," and I put my hand in deeper. She then starts to arch her back, showing me her beautiful pussy and ass as I suck the juices from my fingers. I check my wallet for a condom and I put it on almost too quickly.

With little to no effort, I slide in and I start taking my time, thrusting deep inside of her. She's gripping her ankles while I have her hair in my hand. 'I'm gonna, I'm gonna,' She starts coming again, she must be exceptionally sensitive. I smack her ass as I thrust deeper inside of her, 'Please stop, I can't come anymore,' I put her face in the pillow as I say, "You're just not trying hard enough," She grips her pillow so tightly that I see that she's bleeding a little bit.

I want to stop but the beast in me doesn't. I want her to scream my name all day and night. I pull out as she looks at me, exhaustedly, one of her breasts exposed. She then tiredly picks her legs up, 'Just get it over with,' At least she's accepting, I run my hand through her hair as I slide in gently. This time, I'm on top. I grab both her hands as I thrust inside her deeply I hear her moan and I say to her, "Aren't you sexy luring me in with your words and your wisdom?" I gently bit her lip as she says, 'Please, make me come more. This is the best I've had in a long time,' I keep thrusting in her, feeling her juices at the base of my shaft, feeling how she wraps around me, both in her vagina and in her legs.

I hear each moan, I keep thrusting in her and each time, I make sure I suck on her breasts and lick her neck. Her neck was now red all over, her red lipstick smeared all over her face and her hair was matted and messy yet I enjoyed listening to her. As she finished moaning, I realized I was on my way to finally release. I keep thrusting inside of her as I bring her closer to me, she wraps her legs around me as I finally feel myself release. I pull the condom off and I see that I'm sweaty.

I take a deep breath as I turn to her and ask, "Do you know where the bathroom is?" She then says, 'Yes, down the hall to the left. Also, I hope you're ready for round two.'

Passions Erupt\Love Ignites

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 17.1K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...
21.9K 559 29
"Mich... Michael! No, this is not right. Go away." Rose shook her head while stepping back. Ignoring her words, Michael walked forward till he caged...
755K 21K 40
'π’‰π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’† 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 π’„π’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’Šπ’π’”π’Šπ’…π’† π’šπ’π’–.' |18+| ❝Look at you so open and sexy bent over...
21.3K 670 30
Harsh outcomes was all Nova expected from life, especially in the love department. That is until she found her soulmate Bryson, who happens to be one...