LILY & HARRY POTTER°

By sphmlln21

IN WHICH, Harry Potter has a sister. Spitting image of their mother, personality of.. many things. They stuc... More

ACT 1
{ 0.1 }
{ 0.2 }
{ 0.3 }
{ 0.4 }
{ 0.5 }
{ 0.6 }
{ 0.7 }
{ 0.8 }
{ 0.9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
[ 18 ]
{ 19 }
(not an update)
{20}
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
ACT 2
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
AUTHOR'S NOTE !
{ 27 }
{ 28 }

{ 14 }

1K 33 5
By sphmlln21

LILY WAS SAT in the Gryffindor Common Room, sitting upside down on one of the couches.
He legs were draped over the back of it, and she was looking at the fire, singing along to a song that was playing in the room.

She was wearing her dungarees, along with a blue jumper underneath, and her converse, while her hair was in two loose plaits at the side.

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away.." She was tapping her hands on her legs, and moving her feet forwards and backwards.

"What on earth are you doing?" Said a voice from the side of the room, as she heard two pairs of footsteps coming towards her.

"Hello Ron, hello Harry." She said, smiling. "Find anything in the library?" She asked. Harry had been dragging them both to the library almost everyday, to try and find information about Nicholas Flammel.

"Not much..." Harry said, pouting.
"I really need to get into the Restricted Section, but I don't know how!" Harry sat beside Lily, although normally, while Ron sat on one of the armchairs.

"Well... I don't think the librarian would let us in.. so, we've lost all hope. Can we just drop it now?" Lily asked, smiling, as Ron nodded.

"No! This is important! Guys, we need to find out what that dog is guarding.. Snape's trying to steal it!" Harry reasoned, looking between the two.

"Right.. well, you two dwell on that, I'm going for a walk." Lily said, before grubbing the back of the sofa, and pulling herself up. She then picked up her hat, gloves, and jacket, before saying goodbye to the two.

She made her way through the corridors - thankfully without getting caught, and made it out to the grounds.

Once she had been walking for a few minutes, she stopped.
She took a deep breath, closing her eyes, before taking a short run forward.

In seconds, she was - somehow - in her wolf form.
She looked around, before starting to run around in circles, getting a hang of walking on four legs.

If she was in her.. Lily form, she'd be laughing like a child when their friend falls over.
She started to walk around, occasionally having to shake off some snow.

Lily found it fun.

Of course, she was scared incase it.. wasn't normal, but it was fun.
I mean, turning into a bloody wolf whenever you wanted? Who wouldn't want that?

She simply ran around, being her reckless self.
She was sure if anyone was to see a wolf rolling about in the freezing cold snow with their tongue out would think it was broken - or something..
But Lily quite enjoyed it.

Although, she was quite keen to learn more whatever she was.. where did she get this ability from.. or more or less, who?

•••

It was Christmas Eve.
Lily had been spending most of her time in Ron and Harry's dorm - they were the only two there, and there was no one in her dorm, either.

Even if there was, it would just be her and Chloe, and she hated the girls guts.
She was whiny, rude, and down right ignorant.

The two had already almost had a full on fist-fight, luckily Hermione  and Lavender were there to separate the two.

It was no secret that Lily had a bit of a short temper, and Chloe just set her off.

It was the same as most nights.
Lily had been getting odd dreams, about things she had never seen before.
Except, she recognised the place that they were in, it was always a small, homely house, or Hogwarts.

She didn't recognise any of the people in it, although one of them did look an awful lot like Harry.

Everyone she blinked, she would see the same thing.

Four boys.

One, who looked like Harry.
He had the glasses, and the hair, although it was messier.

Another boy, who had chin-length, black, slightly curly hair, a sharp jawline, and grey eyes.

Another, he was carrying a book, while eating chocolate, and he had sand-coloured, slightly messy hair, and he looked kind, as did they all.

The last, was small, blonde, and he looked rather timid, and he was standing beside the black-haired boy.

They were seen from a distance, but they were all laughing.
They looked so happy, so content with their surroundings. They looked like friends.

Lily tossed and turned, for what felt like hours, before finally, she felt comfortable, and drifted off to sleep.

"Shh! Wormtail, get under the bloody cloak." Said a messy-haired boy. The four boys were holding up a cloak, waiting for the blonde boy to get under it.

It was brown, with beautiful designs on it. It was covered in gold, silver and metallic colours. It was quite ravishing.
"Okay, okay!" Said the blonde boy, before he got under.. and they disappeared.

"Ouch, Remus! That was my foot!"

"Sorry, Padfoot, it's just a little dark under here!"

A small snort was heard, before three 'shh's followed shortly after.

"Shut up, James! if we get caught again, Minnie'll give us another detention."

"Sozzles, Moony." The boy let out a quiet laugh.

"Right.. uh.. shit!"

"What?"

"Snivellius! He's coming this way!"

"Padfoot.. we're under an invisibility cloak. He can't see us. But.. if you don't stop talking, he'll hear us. So shut up!"

"Not what you said last night.."

"Sirius!"

Then, a boy with shoulder-length, rather greasy black hair, and a crooked nose walked past the group of invisible boys, although he stopped for a moment, and looked around.
After a few minutes, he continued walking, and disappeared down another corridor.

"Smelly git, so he is."

"Yeah,"

"He's such a bully, honestly!"

"Prongs... you made his teeth grow five times their original size, and made his head continuously shrink.. not five hours ago."

"I- well.. shut up! He's trying to steal my lilyflower."

"You know she isn't interested in you.. like at all, right?"

"Shut up, and stop making me feel lonely."

"What d'you mean?"

"Oh, don't think I don't know.. you two.. I've named you both Wolfstar."

"Wolfstar?"

"Yup. See? I'm smart! Lily must see that! But Snivellius.. well.. he's him, y'know! He firsthand even use proper shampoo!"

"How would you know?"

"I have my ways."

"I want cheese."

"Peter, Shh. Rat."

•••

"Harry! Harry, Lily! It's Christmas! Presents! Food!"

Harry awoke, to the sound of his best friend, from the Common Room.
He glanced at his sister, who was still sleeping, he only thing visible was her face, the rest of her was wrapped warmly under the covers.

Harry smiled at the girls sleepy state, and left the dorm, leaving the door open slightly.

He walked to the top of the Common Room stairs, where you could see the entire room.

"Happy Christmas Harry!"
Said a smiling Ron, from the bottom of the Christmas Tree.
"Happy Christmas, Ron." Replied Harry, before he looked down at the tree.

"I've got presents?"

"Yeh!"

Harry was about to run downstairs, when he noticed Ron was wearing a funny jumper. "What are you wearing?" He asked.

"Oh.. it's a jumper, mum made me it. Maroon.. again!"
Ron answered, looking slightly embarrassed.

"I think it looks brilliant." Harry said, making Ron smile.

With that, Harry immediately dashed down the stone steps, stopping merely inches in front of the tree.
It was safe to say, that saying that he was excited would be a complete understatement.
Not he, or his sister had ever received any.. usable present at the Dursley's.

The best they'd got was probably half a chocolate bar.

He noticed one present, that was probably bigger than the rest. Although, it didn't have a name on it like any of the others.

"I wonder who this is from.." he wondered aloud, examining the packaging.
"Well, open it then," said Ron, who was munching on a Chocolate Frog he had received from his mother.

Harry carefully ripped open the wrapping paper, to reveal a cloak.
It was mainly brown, with beautiful designs on it. It was covered in gold, silver and metallic colours. It was quite ravishing.

"It's.. a cloak.." Said Harry, puzzled.

"Well, let's see it on then!" Said Ron. He, too, looked quite excited about the mysterious cloak.

Harry was about to slip his right arm through the sleeve, when he felt something in one of the two pockets of the cloak.

He then pulled out a piece of paper, with a note on it.
"There's a note!"
"What does it say?"

'Your father left this in my possession before he died.

Use it well.'

Harry read aloud.

"Is there a name?" Ron asked.
"No.." Harry answered, looking to the back of the paper, although he found nothing. "It just says.. use it well."

Harry took a deep breath, before placing the note on the armrest of one of the chairs, before he put the cloak around his body.

Ron's jaw dropped.
"Woah!"

"What?" Harry looked down at the cloak, although there was nothing there.
"My body's gone!" He exclaimed, twisting and turning.

"I know what that is! That's an invisibility cloak! I wonder who gave it to you.."
Ron said, checking the note.

"Nope, it was anonymous." Harry said, still looking down at his invisible body.

"Morning boys." The two looked up to the top of the stairs, to see a rather tired Lily, standing, rubbing her eyes.
Her hair was tied into a messy knot at the back of her head, and she was wearing another one of Dudley's oversized, grey shirts, along with a pair of red pyjamas bottoms, and fuzzy socks.

She opened her eyes, smiling at Ron, although letting out a.. sort of, squeal? When she saw her brother's head, floating around the room.
Then, she disappeared from sight. It looked like she bent down.. but they weren't sure. They simply laughed, knowing she wasn't hurt.

A few minutes later, Fred and George came out of their dorm, only to be met with the sight of a rather startled-looking Lily, lying on the ground, her eyes wide, one hand over her mouth.

Without warning, George snuck quietly around her, before picking her up, and flinging her over his shoulder.

"Goerge Fabien Weasley! You better put me down this bloody instant!" Lily exclaimed, hitting his back, but her request was quite clearly denied.

Ron, and now fully-visible Harry broke out into laughter along with the twins, as George sat her down in the middle of the couch looking straight onto the unlit-fire. He and Fred both sat beside her, each slinging an arm around her shoulders.

"You absolute gits!" Lily exclaimed, before hitting them both rather hard between their legs.

The two red-head twins let out a frown of pain, before Lily got up, walking over to the rather large, beautifully decorated Christmas Tree, with dozens of presents underneath.

She looked at the names, noticing a small box, addressed to her.
"Woah! I like- have presents!" She said, while the others nodded- apart from Fred and George, who were still slightly annoyed with her.

She shut them a look, as she ripped the wrapping-paper on her present - which was identical to Harry's, which was over his brand-new invisibility cloak.

"Gred, Feorge, pull yourselves together. You deserved it. Picking me up and tossing me on the god-damn couch." She muttered, while Harry and Ron let out a snort of laughter, and Fred and George gave each other a smirk.

Once she had finished unwrapping the paper, she realised the present was a small box.

She lifted up the lid of the box - to reveal something beyond beautiful.

It was a ring. Not just any ring, it was the most beautiful piece of jewellery Lily had ever laid eyes on.

It was Rose-Gold, with small designs - although very intricate - all around it.
In the middle of the ring, however, was a gorgeous oval-shaped Ruby. It was real as anything, Lily was sure she could look at it for hours and spot something new every second.

She slipped it onto her middle-finger, on her right hand.

Like Harry's, her present came with a note. Although the writing was slightly different.

This used to belong to your father.
Keep it safe, please, protect it.
I believe he would want you to have it.

- Moony.

The others took a look at the note, and the ring.

"Merlin, Lily! That's bloody massive!" Said Ron.
"Moony.. I've heard that name before.." Lily wondered out loud.
"In a- In a dream.."

She shared a confused look with Harry; it seemed the people who sent their presents didn't seem to want to address themselves.

•••

A/n: CHRISTMAS. Also, you may have noticed I changed my cover.. again. I think this one looks a little better - don't you?
Anyways, bye my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed!
Ily!
- Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 21.6K 33
For the first time in his life, Remus J. Lupin can't seem to get into a good book. Why? Because everytime his eyes go down to the pages, he finds him...
27.5K 447 10
harry, his twin and his friends go to the past to show the world what happens if they don't stop Voldemort A: I don't know how to describe stuff this...
2.4M 77.4K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
8.2M 181K 91
'y/n potter? bet she'll be just like her idiot brother' '𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧' started - june 2020 finished - january 2021 edited - soon