MAFIA STEP BROTHERS[Completed...

By luvbangton

In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened... More

Introduction
Announcement
part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 8
part 9
part 9, important
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55(End)
Important
Announcement
New Book

part 7

26.7K 1.2K 229
By luvbangton

Bom looked infront.Taehyung was driving with colour outfits while Jungkook was wearing a uniform as her.And she got to know a lot that morning from Mrs.Choi the head maid.Jungkook is a final year high school student. Taehyung and Jimin are university students which happened to be next to the high school.And Mr.Kim,her step father owned both high school and the university.Hoseok,Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin work in their father's company.

Bom came out her thoughts when Taehyung stopped the car at the parking lot.She confusely looked around.It looks like it is the backside of the school. Jungkook and Taehyung got out.Bom also got out quickly.

"Do not act like we know each other.We are completely strangers in here.Got that?"Jungkook warned her before leaving.

Bom looked at Taehyung. He rolled his eyes and left towards the university which was attached to the school. Just then Jimin also parked his car next to Taehyung's car.He was another story.His hair was jelled backwards and his silver earring was dangling proudly. He winked Bom before heaving.

Bom sighed.But soon a smirk crept into her lips.She looked at her skirt.It was a bit long to her likings.She lifted it up a lot.Then she got her make-up set out from her bag.She applied red lipstick over her lips and did a small touching to her face.She messed up her short hair and she was totally looking like a hot meal.Then her eyes went to the tires of Taehyung's car.And her eyes moved to Jimin's car.

"Revenge time"

Time skip

Bom entered inside the hallways taking everyone's breath away.Everyone knew from the first impression that she is a bad bitch where no one should mess around.After talking with principal,she was sent to the classroom.

When she entered her classroom,she was met with her new homeroom teacher. He was a young male with dashing looks.And Bom knew his name through principal. Ji chang wook.
"Okay students, this is your new classmate"he turned to Bom. "Please introduce yourself"

Bom looked at the every corner of the room.Boys and girls looking like gangsters,innocent looking boys and girls,no exception from her last school. She could see the obvious jealous from girls' glares.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Bom.Hope we can get alone"with that she went to the last row where there was an empty seat.

Suddenly a girl extended her leg to make her fall,but,
Bom stepped on her foot making her suppress her screams.Bom smirked and sat on her seat.

Time skip

Bom was walking in the hallways during recess times.She was walking with her arms folded over chest.But suddenly her attention went to the loud sound coming from the cafeteria area.Like someone is fighting. She slowly walked towards the area.When she entered,she saw students gathering around few people.She also joined them only to witness 5 boys beating up a boy.And the most shocking was,her step brother Jungkook was sitting in the middle while enjoying the show.He had a sinister smile while watching the three boys beating up a boy.And she got the message.He's the leader of those 5 boys and they are beating up the poor student for him.

"Is he a bully?"she muttered to herself.

"Don't you know?"someone asked her from behind. It was a random boy.Bom shook her head with squinted eyes.But she wasn't shocked.She already has gone through his bullying at home.

"Then you must be new.He's the famous bully in the school. No one goes against him since his father owns this school and also his hyungs are on the other side of the school. Anyone dares to touch him,his brothers will make this school a hell itself for everyone"he said with a scared face.

Bom looked at Jungkook with a scoff."Bully my ass. Fine,since he already has a dept to pay me"with that she walked towards the fight without caring about the boy's crying not to go.

The beaten up boy was on the floor coughing blood.A boy was about to punch him but his hand was stuck or should I say caught? He looked back to see a girl who was non other than Bom.

The boy snickered."what do you think you are doing?huh?"Bom released his hand calmly.

"That's enough. Let him go"she said still in a calm way.The boy again chuckled.Other 4 boys also chuckled.On the other hand,Jungkook was amused by Bom's interference. But decided to sit and watch what she will do.

The boy pushed Bom a bit by his index finger on her chest."who do you think you are?huh?"he again pushed her by his index finger."Don't you know who is Jungkook? "Again he pushed her by his index finger."The nerve this bitch has.Should we teach you a lesson too?"Again he tried to push her but suddenly she caught his index finger and twisted it making him scream from the top his lungs.

Other 4 boys got startled.Everyone started to whisper.one of the rest 4 boys ran towards her to punch her but she immediately turned to a side resulting his punch to hit the boy whose finger was twisted by Bom.

Another boy ran towards her and she was quick enough do a high kick to his face."This bitch!I will kill you!"With the rest two boys ran towards her.In this whole time,she seemed relax.She got on top of a table and stepped on a food plate making it fly to her hand.She threw it one of boy resulting him to fall onto the ground.When the other one got closer her,she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his neck and did a flip making him fall onto the floor with a headlock by her long legs.She stood up and smiled seeing him groaning in pain.

Jungkook was just enjoying. On the other hand Bom didn't see one of the five boys running towards her with a chair. Everyone gasped knowing she still didn't see it.

But out of nowhere, someone kicked that boy resulting him to throw himself to the floor with the chair.Bom looked back because of the sound only to notice a girl.She was too slim with broad perfect shoulders.Her hair was long till her shoulders and wore a black beanie.And Bom saw the boy who was on the ground with the chair.

"Need help?"she asked in a bored tone with her hands in her pockets.

Bom shrugged her shoulders. "Sure"

Both of them back faced each other and their backs were pressed to each other.5 boys ran to them at the same time.Suddenly the girl lifted up Bom and Bom kicked all the boys in a side way while the girl was spinning her.They both fought with side to side.At last they were on floor unconsciously.Lastly both of them turned to Jungkook.
"Ready to catch the big fish?"Bom asked with a smirk.

The girl cracked her head."I've been waiting for this moment"

Jungkook stood up with a smirk.He cracked his knuckles."You got the nerve huh?"He asked looking at Bom.

Bom shrugged her shoulders. "For last night motherfucker"

Jungkook snickered and looked at the other girl."And you too?you came back?I thought Taehyung hyung was taking care of you"

The girl glared at him."He took care of me but not anymore. Let's see what he will do after seeing his baby brother getting beaten up two girls"

Jungkook gave her a dead glare before charging towards the two girls.

Both girls gave him the same type high kick but Jungkook blocked both of their legs.And like that Jungkook had to fight with the both girls.

Jungkook pulled both girls by their wrists and twisted them making both of their backs pressed to Jungkook's broad chest

"Not gonna give up?"he asked while panting.

"Not until I take my revenge"Bom muttered before elbowing his stomach making him stumble backwards.

Jungkook still managed to dodge their kicks.He's a skilled mafia so it wasn't a big deal for him but strangely both girls knew how to fight.Jungkook knew about the girl but not about Bom.The girl was a blackbelt Taekwondo player then Bom?

Suddenly Jungkook threw two food plates towards the girls.They got distracted and Jungkook took the advantage and grabbed both of their necks and pressed their backs to a one table."Game over"he said while panting heavily.

Suddenly,

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Okay I made this best friend couple a bit different from my other stories.

Overprotective brothers-strong (seona) and weak (Sundeok )

Annoying brothers-strong (Deoksim) and weak (Jisoo)

And this time-strong (Bom ) and strong (??)(This time both of them are strong)

(My Readers who read my other books know the best friend couples above I mentioned)

Hope you liked it.You can see a pattern of my writings if you clearly see my three sibling stories.Maybe that's how I like it to be.I'll try my best to make it interesting.

Tell me if I do any mistakes.Hope you will love the way I write this story.

See ya soon

Vote and comment!

Love you all!💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 625 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story πŸ˜‰ The story about heartless mafia w...
9.9K 389 27
7 Siblings with a cold hearted only opens between themselves had a bad past 1 young girl with full of misteries cold to everyone except her bffs hat...
171K 10.4K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...
157K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...