The Hot Teacher | Lauren/ you

By Mindmybuisiness

Moving into a new town, new friends & new place. A place where you realized that you like women, but it's a w... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 3 (part 2)
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36

chapter 4

3.2K 82 4
By Mindmybuisiness

Y/n POV
I heard a loud buzzing which caused me to wake up. I look for my phone and saw someone is calling.

"Hello who is this?" I ask through the phone.

"Sweetheart, where are you? You're not home?" The woman in the phone said.

"Oh, mom. Im sorry, I sleepover here with my....my friend yeah my friend. She's our nieghbor, so I'm not far." I said

"Okay sweetheart, but you need to go home now, you have school tomorrow." Mom said.

"Yeah, I'll be home in any minute." I said and hang up.

"Who's that?" My teacher ask, I know cause she's the only person I'm with.
I turn to her.

"It's my mom." I said and take the covers off of me and get off to bed.

"Where are you going?" She said.

"I need to go home, mom wants me to go home now." I answer.

"But I still wanna cuddle." She whined.

"Im sorry, Lauren but I need to." I said and wear my shirt that has been tosed on the floor.

"Fine." She sigh.

I walk to the door and went downstairs and got out of her house. Then I remember what we just did, I mean what she just did to me.

I crossed to the street and walk to the door of our house. I unlocked it and got in. I saw my mom waiting for me at the couch.

"Y/n, you're home." She said and then hug me and kiss me in my cheek.

"Yeah mom, but I really need to sleep I'm kinda tired. You too, you should sleep, I know your tired. Where's dad?" I said

"He's asleep." Mom said. I nod and kiss her on the cheek.

"Goodnight mom." I said and walk upstairs.

I lay on my bed and go back to sleep.

________
No one's POV

                         *Next day*

Y/n arrived at school late, she woke up late because she couldn't sleep properly because she was thinking about what happened with her teacher.

"Miss y/l/n, you're late." Lauren said as y/n enter the room.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jauregui, I didn't sleep properly last night, and I woke up late." Y/n said.

"Take your sit now and I will continue the lesson." Lauren said normally.

Y/n sat at her chair and listen to what her teacher is saying. After about an hour, the bell finally ring. Y/n sigh in relief  and swung her bag at her back like she's dying for the class to over, and walk to the door. She didn't even look at her teacher. She walk to the hallway and went to her next class. She saw Dinah and sat beside her. She didn't even say a word to her. Then finally Dinah speak.

"You're late today, why?" Dinah asked her.

"Nothing, I just woke up late." Y/n said boredly like she didn't want to talk.

"That's all? What's wrong with you today? It's like third day of school. Did you lost your appetite at this school already?" Dinah said.

"No, it's not like that, I don't wanna talk about it." Y/n said.

"Okay, I wont push you to say it girl. But so you know I'm just right here whenever you need me, okay?" Dinah said comfortedlly.

"I know D, thaks." Y/n said.

The class is finally over and it's now lunch break. Y/n sat down at the table together with Dinah, Normani, and Nicole. They buy their food and start eating.

Soon the Hot teacher enter the cafeteria with her friend. They sit at their usual table. She glance at y/n, but y/n didn't even look at her.

"Hey, y/n? Me and Normani are going on a club tonight, wanna go with us?" Dinah ask.

"Yeah, sure. Which club?" Y/n ask.

"It's not too far away from here, you'll see tonight, I forgot what it's called." Dinah said.

"Uhh, guy's can I come with you?" Nicole said.

"Sure, Nics." Y/n said.

"Yay." Nicole cheer causing other people to glance at them, even Lauren.

"Okay, Nics your adorable and all ,but keep your voice down people are looking at us." Y/n said holding back a laugh.

Y/n look around to see people are not looking at their way anymore, her eyes landed at the green eyed beauty which is already looking at her. Lauren glared at her, but y/n already looked away. Lauren's anger becomes bigger, she feels her blood boiling knowing that y/n is ignoring her.

"Hey, Lauren what's wrong?" Ally said making Lauren look away from y/n and Nicole.

"Nothing, I just saw some flirt students." She said while pointing at the two.

"Whatever Lauren. Let them be, dont be too much bitter." Ally said while Lauren rolled her eyes.

The lunch is now over. Student's are back to their classes.

The last class is over. Students are scattered around the school, some are walking, running, waiting.

Y/n's mother text her that she can't pick her up because their busy. Y/n's now waiting for a bus. Lauren is now walking towards y/n, but before she could even say a word the bus finally arrive. Y/n get in to the bus, she didn't even look back even if she knows that her teacher is behind her.

Y/n finally arrived at her house. Five minutes later Lauren arrived at her house too, just across the street where y/n is living.

_____
Y/n POV

After I arrived home twenty minutes ago, I change my clothes to a tight black dress for a club night with the girls. I think this is a good idea to get my mind off my teacher. Yeah I've been thinking about her after what happened to us. I'm mad at her because she's confusing me too much, and I'm mad at her because she's my teacher we're not supposed to do that. Its inappropriate, and I chosse to ignore her, I feel her eyes all over at me at the cafeteria and I know she's angry at me because she noticed that I'm ignoring her plus Nicole. Nicole become close to me more, you know? She's so kind and understanding girl, and adorable too.

I glance ar my clock its now 8:40 pm. I take my phone out and text Dinah.

Babygirl❤️: hey, D. What time are you picking me up?

Dinah😽: actually we're on the way to your house, babygirl. Nicole is with us;)

Babygirl❤️: I'll wait for you guys....btw I know what you're thinking.

Dinah😽: okay, babygirl...

I turn my phone off and glance at my self at the mirror again, making sure I look fine. After a minute later I heard a honk outside. I glance at my window and see it's the girls. I took my purse and my phone and walk downstairs. I open my door and get outside. I lock the door and got inside the car with the girls.

"Y/n you look pretty." Normani said.

"And sexy." Dinah adds.

"Thanks guys." I told them. I sat at the back with Nicole, Dinah and Normani are at the front.

Nicole lean on my ear and whisper.

"You look beautiful, y/n." Nicole said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Nics." I said and blushed.

"Just so you know? me and Normani are here." Dinah said. Normani slap her arm, and we laugh at her.

"Let them be." Normani said.

We arrived at the club. Its nice and luxurious club with a security guards beside the entrance.

"How are we supposed to get in there, we dont have a card." I told them.

"Dont worry babygirl, I take care of this." She said and walk towards the guards as we followed.

She show a card to the guards and let us in.

"How did you do that?" I ask.

"Ugh.. babygirl it's Dinah Jane Hansen, I can take care of everything." She said confidently. Then I remember she's the child of the rich man who owns a big company in the town.

We enter the club and ordered a drink. We sat on the table for VIP's. Our drink finally arrive, I ordered champagne same with Nicole, Dinah and Normani ordered a vodka.

We drink our first shot and ordered again for another one.

We're now drinking our seventh shot, and I feel a little tipsy now. Dinah and Normani decided to dance and after five minutes we joined them.

When the beat of the music turn a little bit more higher the people started cheering and the club goes wild. We're dancing like a crazy people vibing at the beat of the music. I stop to catch my breath and look around, I saw Ms. Jauregui looking at me while dancing, why the hell is she here? I turn to Nicole and tell her that I need to go to the bathroom, I look at the area where I saw Ms. Jauregui but she's not there anymore. I walk to the bathroom and open the door and sit on the toilet. I flushed the toilet and get outside to wash my hands. As I was washing my hand, suddenly someone speak.

"Drinking in a club, huh?" I turn to her and meet her green eyes.

"It's none of your business." I told her and put my hand on the dryer.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She finally ask.

"What are you talking about, I'm not ignoring you." I lied.

"Your totally ignoring me. Why? Is it because of last night?" She ask, her voice a little bit higher.

"I said it's none of your business, and I don't want to talk about it anymore." I said and Walk away.

I got back with the girls.

"Uhh... guy's can we go home now?" I ask them.

"Why? What's wrong?" They asked.

"It's just, I'm a little drunk now, and I don't want my mom to worry about me." I said.

"Okay, babygirl, you said so." Dinah said.

They drive me home safely and thank god my parents are still not home yet. I enter my house and walk upstairs, change my clothes and lay down on my bed and fall asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.1K 94
They met at the new year eve masquerade ball in London. They ran, they danced, and they almost kissed. She left for a drink and she never came back...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
90.1K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...