๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ๅ…ญ

1.3K 94 10
By yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He goes about his day

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Forgets he ever even heard my name

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, I thought you might be different than the rest

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I guess you're all the same

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Haise woke up to only find himself lying on the dirty checkered floor with eyes staring at the plain ceiling, still wearing his CCG uniform.

" Haise.." Kaneki whispered his name. The male was sitting down on the chair with both his hands and legs tied up to the chair with metal chains.

" You're... Oh, yeah. You're..."

" Say my name," the white-haired male, who was covering his eyes with his bangs, said calmly.

" But.. if I say your name..I'll.." Haise spoke slowly as they continue to stare at each other.

" You do know the fact that if you will keep on resisting, you're not going to remember her."

" Who's.. 'her'? I.. can hear.. footsteps.."

And that's when the realization hit him. He was being dragged at the surface of the building harshly by the mad ghoul, Takizawa. Sasaki went up and down, up and down and he slowly started to go pale. His eyes looked almost dead and his body wasn't active like how a CCG officer would be.

" Chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga, chugga-chugga.." Takizawa continued to say some random words before he leaped, " We've arrived, and.. you're outbound!"

Haise was thrown by the ghoul by such force from the sky to the auditorium and landed on the stage violently that caused smoke to surround him. Takizawa landed properly at the stage and went up to him, still with that insane smile that was plastered on his face ever since the beginning.

" Such a nice stage, huh? Should we put on a play? Your lines will be... Let's see.. ' I don't want to die' and ' On second thought, I do'."

" Where the hell is Takizawa, darn it...!" ( Y/n ) cursed before she opened a bathroom door to only reveal two dead bodies of the CCG officer. They looked like they didn't have a nice death, and she came to a conclusion that her mad comrade was involved in this, " Fuck you, Eto. You're making me a babysitter now."

She continued to run around the whole building without slowing down and strange feelings started to surround her. She hated a comrade of hers, she wanted to protect a CCG officer, she wanted to kill a ghoul, which in this case was Takizawa and she just wanted to drop out because she was tired of fighting. It felt she was walking in an empty void, with no one there to drag her out. To begin with, she actually had no one to rely on, no- it's more like she chose not to have someone to trust.

Few minutes have passed and there wasn't a single trace she could follow that could've led her to the madman. Out of nowhere, grunts and screams of nowhere were suddenly heard by everyone outside the building.

" Was that.. Kaneki?" ( Y/n ) widened her eyes in fear and trepidation before she furrowed her eyebrows and continued to sprint to find him.

' Where could that possibly come from? Think, ( Y/n ). Think! Think! Think! Think, you fool, thi-' the ( h/c ) finally found the answer that she has been thinking for a while and because of that, she softened her eyes, ' Of course, the stage.'

***

" After all that screaming, still no backup. You poor thing. I feel for you," Takizawa said as he continued to stare at Haise, who was lying on the floor with stains of blood on his pale face, " That's just the way things are with the place where you work. They use you however they like, then throw you away like garbage. You're an empty shell. Sausage that they forgot to stuff the meat into. A person with no reason to exist. At least give me some meaning."

" /n )... " Haise muttered to himself.

" Huh?"

" ( Y/ ) ... p.. romise.. I don't want... to.. go away.. "

" That's it for you. Time to make you my desert," Takizawa growled and was about to hurt him brutally again, not until a kagune smacked the floor that was between him and the unconscious male. The kagune grabbed the officer gently as Takizawa just flashed a fake smile.

" Why are you interfering, ( l/n )-san?"

( Y/n ) didn't give a care about his question and placed Haise in her arms. She then checked his pulse before sighing in relief, " Takizawa-san, go help Rabbit and the rest. Leave him to me.

" That's something for me to decide!" he said and jumped high enough, enough for him to reach the ceiling before threw shards at her.

" Just fuck off, Takizawa. It's so easy," ( Y/n ) fumed and managed to block the shards using her kagune. Takizawa didn't give up. Instead, he continued to send attacks at the female who was deflecting his attacks, " Don't underestimate me."

One of his shards managed to pierce ( Y/n ) on the side, causing her to hiss in pain before she glared at him with pairs of bloodthirsty eyes. Takizawa was caught off-guard when he realized one of her kagunes managed to go behind him. It pierced his chest, causing him to cough out blood before he received more punches.

He was suddenly grabbed by the hip and he was slammed into the stage. A blade appeared on the tip of her kagune before its point was few millimeters away from his chest. ( Y/n ) placed Haise on the floor and stood in front of him with a defensive stance.

" That hurts.." Takizawa said as he sat up. The kagune managed to penetrate his chest once again, making him cough another amount of blood, " You're starting to make me breathe hard!"

Takizawa sliced her kagune with his other hand before some kind of mask appeared on his face, a very strange one.

" ( Y/n )-san!" Hinami shouted from afar as she pushed her to the side, causing her to receive the punch given by the male ghoul that was actually meant for the ( h/c )-haired female.

" Hinami...? NO, HINAMI, DON'T INTERFERE!"

***

" This is the power of an 'Owl'?" Hinami said, confused before she looked at ( Y/n ), who had one of her eyes closed with blood dripping on her forehead.

" It seems pretty much pathetic."

" Go back! Go back!" Takizawa groaned as he held the mask that appeared on his face, " I haven't eaten! I haven't eaten! I haven't eaten!"

" Hinami.. protect him. I'll deal with Takizawa," she said as she flashed a reassuring smile under her mask and Hinami just nodded in agreement.

" No. I'm okay. I'm no longer the person you knew," Haise said as he took few steps forward, " My body may be Ken Kaneki, but I'm Haise Sasaki."

The ( h/c ) female stared at him, wide-eyed with his answer, " Haise..."

» [ ᴜɴʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ] «

0:00 〇───── 4:03

ᴛᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏꜱɪᴛᴇ ꜱɪɢᴜʀᴇ

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Takizawa, who was covering his ears with his hand, stared at Haise with disgust, as Haise continued to stare at the ceiling with bangs covering his eyes.

' I'm willing to go away. So.. please give me the power to protect them... Kaneki.'

Sasaki cracked his finger before he dashed towards the ghoul with his kagune. He slapped Takizawa into the air before he caught up to him and punched to ghoul hard, enough for him to be surrounded by ashes once he landed.

" Haise, are you afraid of me?" Kaneki asked as he continued to sit on his chair, surrounded by an empty space.

" Mm-hmm."

" Why?"

" Well, because you're strong. Besides, I've got a gaping hole in me. I feel like I'm going to be swallowed up by its emptiness by its gigantic void. I cannot compete with.. the loneliness... it takes to fill it. I can't compete with you. I don't know which one of us is in control of this body anymore. I'm vanishing... My consciousness is..."

" Haise, listen to me," a boy said as he went closer towards the male and held his collar, " I am not strong. Look at me. Remember me. I am Ken Kaneki. Don't.. erase me."

Tears started to flow down the young boy's tears as Haise's eyes grew wide before he softened them again.

" So you're.. afraid, too. All right," Haise said as he bit Takizawa in reality, " I'll... save you!"

Another kagune sprouted out his back before both he and the crazy ghoul let out a battle scream with kagunes pointing at each other. They both successfully managed to pierce each other while Hinami, ( Y/n) and Saiko, who just arrived at the scene, gasped in shock. They both fell to the floor at the same time and ( Y/n ) had tears starting to gather in the edge of her eyes.

' I... I looked at him more as a friend until I realized I loved him more than companions. Did you... seriously loved me back a few years ago, too?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.3K 20
When night falls in the 11th Ward of Tokyo, nothing can be hidden from Aogiri Tree; not even those that want to hide are safely concealed by the dar...
75.8K 2.2K 27
You are an ordinary just a bit lonely ghoul with a dark past? What happends when you meet people and what if you fall in Love? And will your past get...
10.9K 209 30
Kaniya Ken was a normal college student who loved to read books and lived with no parents. Eventually Kaniya turns into a ghoul and was tested on by...
4.9K 193 16
Reader x Juuzou Suzuya Tokyo Ghoul re: Manga and Anime based Completed.