Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 10

9.3K 346 698
By hazxlouforever112

Thanks for 6K+ reads, and 1K+ on the introducation, you all make my day :)

Short chapter! Sorry :(

Or, btw, its only a new day when I write it ontop. If don't see a new date, just know that its the same day as the pervious chapter :D

Random Question: Whose your favourite character so far (besides L and H obviously)? Mine is either Holly or Ms Alvarez lol.

And whose your least favourite? I don't have one haha.

Anything ya'll want in a chapter? Ik i've got it planned out but I want to hear some of your ideas :)

I'll stop talking now, you can read on now :)

Ms Alvarez ontop! X

-

To say that Louis was confused was an understatment-when in fact he was getting a headache from overthinking his and Harry's conversation before English class.

He knew for a fact that he was overthinking it, (it was a habit of his), but he just could wrap his head around the fact that Harry asked how he knew he was gay.

It was just unbelievable.

Sure he teased Harry about him questioning himself, but he had a tiny feeling that Harry was doing exactly that. He could-most definitely is wrong, but it was knocking him behind his head for the entire day.

He didn't ask Harry about it either because he didn't want to push the matter further with him. If Harry was questioning-which he 100% isn't-Louis doesn't want to be down his throat about it, he wants to give Harry his space and time to figure things out.

Currently their just moments away from breaking free of school; sitting in their last class boredly and trying their best to pay attention.

Harry more than Louis though-he already knew this stuff.

"Right, so I guess thats it. Any questions class?" Mr. Holland asked happily, keeping his eyed on Louis and Harry the entire time.

"I'll take your silence as a no." Mr. Holland concluded and dismissed his class, only pulling Louis and Harry aside.

"I see neither of you haven't bitten eachothers head off yet." Their teacher jokes lightly. Neither of them laughed, only smiling in acknowledgement.

"Harry, we're having a test tomorrow. Are you prepared for it?" Harry nodded, but Mr. Holland eyed him skeptically. "Well I better get an A from you. Your already failing this class, if you don't pass-"

"-Its going into my record and I need good grades to get into a collage." Harry mocked boredly.

"Precisely." Harry sighed. "So, to make sure you actually studied something, I'm telling Louis to tutor you for this test." Now that got Louis attention.

"Wait-what!?" Louis was shocked beyond belief-sort of angry aswell. "Yes Louis, I'm telling you to tutor Harry for this test, if he doesn't pass then you loose 10% automatically."

"Why do we even need to do the test if we're handcuffed!? Doesn't this cover English and Social Studies?"

"Yes, but we need proof that your helping Harry with his work-thats part of project incase you forgot"

"Thats so unfair!"

"Life's unfair, Louis." Louis cursed under his breath and glared at Mr. Holland. "Thats it, your both excused." And just as those words escaped from his lips; Louis immediately began walking away from his teacher-dragging Harry along with him and even tugging on them when Harry would stop or slow down.

"Hey! Slow down, your hurting me!" Harry yelled once he felt the cuffs dig more into his skin and a small amout of blood began to peek out.

"S-Shit." Harry moaned loudly in pain, grabbing onto Louis and forcing him to stop and turn to him. "I'm bleeding!" Louis' rolled his eyes and grabbed Harry's bleeding arm and pulled it closer to take a better look at it.

"Do you have a medical kit?"

"I have one at my house."

"Fuck-okay, but after we're going to the bar where I work. I need to talk to Holly, plus I have a shift."

"Are you serious?! I'm not going there! Its absolutely disgusting!" Louis gave him a look.

"Your going. If you don't I'll sleep with you." Harry looked mortified, but he still wasn't budging. It was getting on Louis' nerves a little.

"Do you honestly want me to sleep with you Harry? I mean we would be sharing the same bed together, wrapped in the same blanket-lots of things can happen under a blanket Har-"

"Okay! Okay-I'll go. Just don't fucking touch me!" Harry concluded; genuinely afraid of Louis. "See, I knew you'd see it my way in the end." Louis snarled and examined Harry's cut a little.

"Sorry about that."

"Whatever, just keep walking."

-

After a rather long walk to Harry's house; Louis found himself taking care of Harry's cut, while also trying to figure out a way how he was going to arrive to work on time.

Harry was trying his best to help, but he was shifting (struggling) to push the cuffs up. The cuffs were just so tight-it was very painful.

"Hurts that bad?" Louis asked once Harry started to tear up a bit. "Yeah, the cut isn't the one thats painful-its the cuffs." Louis gave him a concerned look, and told him that it was fine and that he was almost done.

"Why is this taking so long!?"

"Because you keep moving your hand, really just making more scrapes." Harry glared at him; only to cough awakrdly and pull his head back once he noticed the lack of space between his and Louis' face.

Louis was to focused to noticed the stare Harry was giving him; not a creepy one, but more or less one of admiration of how focused Louis looked, it was kind of hot, and it was scaring Harry that he thought so.

Harry could figure out how he found Louis so attractive right now; maybe its the change in light or something, but secertly Harry always found Louis quite handsome-he of course tried to keep that thought at bay, refusing to admit that he found Louis good looking.

Well, that was until today.

Now his mind is clouded with his thoughts on Louis. A fucking gay teenager who hates his guts, but also a rather attractive, espically when he gets half naked and his tattoos are on display and his glasses off-shit.

"I think I'm done." Louis said, breaking Harry out of his daze and bringing back him to reality. "Uh...thanks." Harry looked at it.

"I used a plaster because its a little deep." Harry nodded and ran his finger over it, then asking Louis if he had time to shower because he was feeling quite dirty. Both mentally and physically.

"Uh...sure, but make it quick."

"Do you want to have one aswell?"

"I guess, but lets not argue, I only have a few minutes until my shift start." Harry nodded and began stripping-so did Louis.

"Blindfold?" Louis pointed at it, and Harry nodded "Yes, your still gay and I'm still uncomfortable."

"Out of everyone in this entire world, why did I have to get handcuffed to the biggest homophobic dick!?" Harry rolled his eyes and tied the blindfold on.

"No touching!" Harry yelled at the feeling of Louis gripping his hand for support. "What if I fall?!"

"You won't. Now get your hands off me!" Louis cursed under his breath and took his hand of Harry, gripping the glass instead with his hand out while Harry showered.

"Stop moving around so much! Fucking stay one spot!"

"I need to move Louis-if your scared, come closer to me and hold onto something." So Louis did, only problem is that there wasn't anything. Normally he would grip onto the wall, but it he Harry started to complain once more.

"Then where the fuck do you want me!?"

"Go on the ground then and keep your hand up." Louis argued that he wasn't going to, but Harry eventually won and got Louis on the ground.

"Just make sure your dick doesn't touch my face."

"I'm sure you'd like that."

"Fuck off."

"You not denying it." Harry smirked, Louis rolled his eyes under the blindfold. "Please, as if I'd want that two inch stick near me."

"Bet you would, after all you are gay."

"Just because I'm gay that doesn't mean I want to fuck every guy that walks past me-why are we talking about this? Just shower quickly so I'm not late for work." Harry nodded and continued to shower, still talking though-just because his hands are in use, that doesn't mean his mouth can't be.

"Why do you even need a job? Aren't Jay and Mark rich?"

"Reasons Harry-and who care if their rich, I don't."

"Why?"

"Less talking more showering-or else I'll do something I know you'll hate, probably even kill me for."

"And that would be?"

"You literally have your dick infront of my face-do I really need to explain myself?"

"Your saying you'd give me a blowjob?"

"I'm saying I'd put it in my mouth and bite it."

"Ow."

"Yeah ow. Now hurry up!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!"

"Yet your still talking."

"I'm using my hands still, besides you should be lucky I'm even doing this for you, espically since your not telling me why you even have a job in the first place."

"Do you just feel the need to hear your own voice? Because I seriously don't."

"Why do you keep avoiding my questions?"

"Why are you still being a prick while yours in near my mouth?"

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would."

"Your bluffing."

"Wanna bet?" Harry didn't respond, so Louis took that as a no.

Well...that was until he heard a response from Harry.

"Yes actually."

"Your joking. No way in hell-"

"I knew you were bluffing! Ha! I knew you wouldn-" And Harry would have finished his sentence if Louis hadn't gripped the base of his cock and placed it in his mouth.

-

DO YOU ALL LOVE ME!??! HA! Hehehehehehehhehehe, I know you all do ;)

Short chapter ik ik, but I had writers block :( keep those comments going, they make me smile!

Also, I want your opinion on this random thought I had: Louis LITERALLY said that the larry ff's get graph-so therefore he had to read some...do ya'll think he still does👀

Soooooooooooooo, what do we think is gonna happen in the next chapter? :D Imagine if I get writers block-that would be bad for ya'll.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9.5K 27
A pretty quick story of a boy who found his crush's number and decided to risk it and text the boy of his dreams. But what happens when Harry receiv...
1M 52K 23
[Complete] Louis brings a new item everyday to the local homeless boy. Little does he know.. falling in love with him is inevitable. Highest Ranking...
9.9K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...
167K 5.5K 50
"I have a girlfriend you know" he mumbled between kisses against my neck. "I didn't ask Lewis." I replied using the name I know he hates. Harry's lif...