๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ (๐๐จ๐จ...

By 4rminarlert_

An ordinary girl, living in Shiganshina. You had a happy life helping your mother run a flower shop, that was... More

๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’~ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1~ ๐น๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2~ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3~ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ 
~๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐˜๐—ต ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€~
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5~ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘Œ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
~๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜~
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6~ ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7~ ๐น๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8~ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9~ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘Žl
~๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10~ ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ 
~๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ๐˜๐—ต ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป~
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11~ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12~ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ 
~๐—”๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€~
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13~ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14~ ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ 
~๐—–๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€~
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 15~ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 16~ ๐‘ˆ๐‘ก๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 17~ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 18~ ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 19~ ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š
~๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด~
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 20~ ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 21~ ๐บ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ 
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 22~๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 23~ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ 
~๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ~
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 24~๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 25~ ๐‘Œ/๐‘›
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 26~ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ฆ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 27~ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘Ž
BOOK 2: Dead Flower
REWRITE UPDATE
REWRITTEN

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4~ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”

4.3K 105 84
By 4rminarlert_

Your POV

Commandant Sadies walked on to the next person. 

"Hey Cue-ball, you're up next!" He shouted as he walked in front of a boy. 

"Oh, me? Sir! Conny Springer, from Ragako Village, sir!" The boy saluted, but with his wrong arm. 

Sadies grabbed him by the head and into the air. "You have it backwards, Conny Springer. That was the first thing you were taught! The salute represents the resolve in your heart to fight those who bent on the systematic destruction of our people!" He said roughly, pulling the his eyes out with his thumbs. 

"Is your heart on your right side?!" Sadies shouted. 

I heard a chomp noise in the distance and looked at a brown-haired girl, eating a potato.

Sadies dropped the boy on the floor. "Hey, you there. What do you think you're doing?" He questioned the girl. 

She looked around quietly and took another bite in response. 

'This isn't gonna end well' I thought with a sour face. 

"You are officially on my shit list! Just who in the hell are you?!" Sadies shouted in above her face. 

"Sasha Braus from Dauper village, at your service! Reporting for duty, sir!" She replied as she saluted.

"Sasha Braus Huh? What is that you're clutching in your right hand?" He asked her deeply.

"A steamed potato! It sat there in the mess hall, begging to be eaten, sir!"

"A theft, I understand. But here? Why eat it heat of all places?"

"It looked quite delicious, and it was getting cold. So I gave it shelter in my stomach, sir."

"Why? I can't comprehend. Why would you eat that potato?"

Sasha's expression changed to a concerned one.

"Are you asking me why people eat potatoes? I'm surprised you don't know sir."

...

I could hear the wind blow through the area in silence. 

'This girl is bold. Bold I say.' I thought to myself. 

Everyone stared in disbelief at her as she broke a piece of the potato off. 

"Here sir, have half." Sasha said, handing Sadies the 'not-so-other-half' of the potato. 

"Have half, really?" Sadies questioned as he grabbed the potato piece.

"I thought Sadies was gonna kill potato girl." Conny said as we watched her run laps. 

"I know, what a hell of a first day." Eren sighed. He chuckled and said "It's funny, being told to run 'till the sun sets didn't seem to bother her nearly as much as losing meal privileges for the next five days."

"She said she was from Dauper, if I recall. I'm pretty sure that's a small hunting village in the mountains." I said as I put my hands behind my back. 

"I know about some of us, but you never mentioned where you were from, Eren." Marco questioned as he turned around. 

Eren walked behind Armin and I as he put his arms over our shoulders. 

"Same as Armin and Y/n here, Shiganshina." Eren said with a smile. 

Marco and Conny's eyes were wide open in shock. "Oh, wow. That means..." Marco said in shock. 

"You saw it, you were there that day!" Conny said in fascination. Marco turned his head around quickly and tried to quiet Conny down. 

"Oh boy..." I sighed jokingly. 

"The Colossal one, did you see him?" Conny asked in fascination. Eren put his arms down. 

"Yeah, I did."

I was beside Mikasa, watching Eren from the wall of the cabin. 

"Hey, are you crazy or something?" A voice said from another table at Eren. If I recall correctly, his name was Jean. 

"Not that it's my business, but signing up for reconnaissance is like a death sentence." Jean said with a smirk. Eren looked over at him and stepped up a bit. 

"Guess we'll see. Or at least I will. You seem content hiding in the interior with the MPs." Eren muttered. 

"Look, I'm just speaking honestly here, kid. I think it's better than being some loud mouthed braggart tough-guy wannabe pretending he's not piss l-scared as the rest of us." Jean said in a confident way. Eren stood up in front of him.

"He's already getting in fights here. Shouldn't we stop them?" I ask as I look at Mikasa. 

"I think he'll be fine. As long as I can see him, it's alright." She said. I turn back to the boys fighting. The bell rang after a few seconds. 

"Hey, I'm sorry for calling you names and dismissing your choice of career. Put 'er there, kid. What do ya say?" Jean apologized as he held a hand out to Eren. 

"Right, yeah. I'm sorry as well." Eren replied by smacking his hand away. 

"I'll see you later, Mikasa." I say walking ahead of her. She replied with a soft smile.

*Pretend your hair grew over the years*

I found Armin staring at the sky on the porch and walked up next him. 

"Hey Armin." I say happily. He looked over with a smile. 

"Oh, hey Y/n." He replied. "What's up?" He asked me, looking back at the sky. 

"Nothing much. Eren got into a little fight, but it wasn't physical thankfully." I chuckled as I itched my head. Armin looked back at me. 

"Don't take this personally, but we're getting into the ODM's soon. Your hair may get in the way a little." He said, grabbing a strand of my hair. 

I grabbed a strand of my own hair. "Hm... I think I'd like that actually. How much short I cut it?" I questioned. 

"Well, enough that it won't get in the way, maybe. Like a little trim!" He suggested putting his fingers close together. 

"That sounds good." I smile.

Suddenly, we heard a voice behind us. "What the hell? Leave my clothes alone, dammit! What did you wipe on me?!" Conny yelled at Jean, reaching behind his back. 

"Don't worry, just my faith." Jean said creepily. I chuckled awkwardly in response. (Just to clarify, Jean is NOT trying to get with reader😭)

~

I sat in the air easily as the wires swung me back and forth. Beside me, was Eren. He hung upside down while Sadies yelled at him to get back up. A couple of cadets laughed at the sight of him upside down.

"Just remember the basics and you'll be fine. No need to try any fancy maneuvers. Focus on your balance." Mikasa assured Eren. 

"Loosen up your stance a bit. If I can do it, I know that you can!" Armin said encouragingly. 

"Okay, a loose stance, but balanced. Got it. Alright Y/n, ready!" Eren shouted. I nodded and turned the handle. He rose off the ground a few inches but immediately fell face first.

People in the room had conversations about Eren failing ODM training. 

"Eren." Mikasa shook Eren slightly. 

"Worrying won't solve a thing. There's still time to get some practice in coming morning." Armin reassured him. 

"How pathetic, how am I supposed to kill 'em if I can't even stand up straight?" Eren sighed. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. It was Cecilia Hawthorn, another cadet. "Are you flower girl?" She asked me with a neutral look. 

'Flower Girl' was my nickname here, and they knew that I had a family business. 

Armin, Mikasa, and Eren looked up at her. I blinked a couple of times in surprise. "Yeah I am. Do you need me for anything?" I ask in curiosity. 

"Can we talk in private?" She said with the same expression. 

"U-Uh... yeah, sure." I said in a shaky voice. She took hold of my hand and dragged me out of my seat. 

"I'll see you guys later, I guess..." I say to my friends.

She took me outside the cabin where nobody can hear. 

"Alright, so what do you need me for?" I asked in curiosity. She looked down at me, as she was a few inches taller than me. 

"Do you know anything about your family history? Has your... parents told you anything?" Cecilia asked me. My eyes widened in confusion. 

Now that I think about it, my parents would always avoid talking about our family history. 

"No, now that I think about it. They would always avoid that subject. Why are you asking?" I ask with a hand on my chin. 

She didn't answer for a few seconds, and smiled. "How about we hang out more often..?" She asked me with a bright smile. 

"Oh, uhm... sure. You can find me near Armin, Mikasa and Eren. We've been childhood friends for about 5 years." I reply with a awkward smile. 

"Hm, alright then. Well, I need to go to my friends now. I'll see you later, Flores." She said as she walked back into the cabin.

I sat back down with my friends with a focused face, trying to figure out why she was asking. She asked a pretty odd question. 

"Y/n." I hear next to me. I immediately jump out of my thoughts and turned to Armin. 

"Huh?"

"You look troubled a little. What did you and Cecilia talk about?" Armin asked in curiosity. 

"Oh, nothing important... Don't worry about me though. You should worry on getting Eren together for the ODM's tomorrow." I reply, getting up as everyone else did. 

"Let's go." Eren said. Mikasa was still talking about something deep. 

"Oh, ok." Armin replied. 

"Well, I'll see you two tomorrow." I say as I walk out of the room. 

"Alright, see you!" I hear from Armin behind me.

~

"Eren Jeager, are you ready?" Sadies asked him, standing in front of him. "Yes sir!" He replied.

"Proceed." Sadies signaled. 

Eren rose up in the air slowly. He was doing good so far. After a few seconds, he lost balance and fell backwards. 

"No, not yet!" Eren shouted as Sadies got closer to him. "Once more! I can do it!" He said determined.

"Lower him." Sadies said. 

Eren plopped on the floor. "I— I'm finished..." He muttered in disappointment. 

Sadies looked at Thomas. "Wagner! Please exchange belts with Mr. Jeager." Sadies ordered him. Everyone gasped quietly.

After Eren put on the other belt, he didn't fall! 

"Your equipment was defective. If given a piece of functional gear, you might not be worthless at all. Quartermaster didn't notice this broken clasp. Might have to visit the supply depot and crack a couple skulls." Sadies growled. 

"He still did it with the busted gear!" A cadet exclaimed. Waves of phrases went over the crowd.

"You made the cut, now keep training cadet!" Sadies said. A smile grew on my face in response. Eren wore a proud and determined grin and looked at us.

~

A/N: this chapter is over 1700 words holy f- anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 2 9
My first story, If it's a little messy I understand. I've been wanting to write for so long and I'm finally taking the opportunity. This is a on/off...
22.6K 541 30
You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motivated by serious goals. You two seemingl...
30.4K 1.3K 118
ยซCan I be your partner?ยป After an irreparable loss, a girl who was born and raised in the Capital Mitras joins the Survey Corps to do her part to sav...
255K 7.2K 37
You keep having nightmares about your last moments with your older sisters and don't know how to get rid of them... until you figure out a simple sol...