𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7~ 𝐹𝑒𝑎𝑟

Armin's POV

"On your feet." Mikasa said as she pulled both of us up.

 She started walking towards the edge of the foot. "I'm strong. Real strong. None of you come close, you hear me? I am a warrior! Know this, I have the power to slay all of the Titans that block our path! Even if I have to do it alone. As far as I'm concerned, I am surrounded by a bunch of unskilled, cowardly worms. You disappoint me. You can just sit here and riddle your thumbs and watch how it's done!"

"Wait, Mikasa! Are you out of your mind? That's crazy!" A cadet shouted. 

Numerous cadets said that she was crazy with what she was doing. 

"If I can't beat them, then I die. But if I win, I live. The only way to win is to fight!" Mikasa then leapt off the roof. 

"Hey! Don't just stand there! We weren't taught to let our comrades fight alone! 'Less you are a coward, in which case stay out of my way!" Jean shouted as he followed her. I wiped my tears and got it together. 

I looked over at Y/n, who looked at the floor with a disappointed face. She took a deep breath and nodded at me. We followed the rest of the cadets that ran off the roof.

~

Your POV

Mikasa flew through the sky like a badass, but she was wasting gas. Suddenly, the gas coming from her gear stopped, which meant she ran out. 

"Mikasa!" Armin and I shout. We both went after Mikasa as she fell.

I found Mikasa sitting on the floor near Titans. "There! She's over there!" I pointed. 

Armin went down and picked her up on the roof. 

"Mikasa! Are you okay?" I asked as I landed on the roof they were on. 

Conny landed on the roof. "Are you guys alright?" Conny asked us. 

We replied with a 'Yeah.' "Then we better get outta here." He said before looking up at a Titan in the distance. "Crap! Two 15-meter Titans!" Conny shouted. 

"No, that one's different." Mikasa said. 

The mysterious Titan let out a scream and the other normal Titan screamed back. The mysterious Titan raised its fist like it was getting ready for combat. 

"Huh?" We all said in unison. The normal Titan ran towards it and got punched square in the face so hard that the head flew off into a building.

The body of the Titan fell and the other finished it off with a stomp on the nape. 

"It just finished it off!" Armin said in disbelief. 

"It even knew where the weak spot was!" I said. 

"Come on guys, time to split! Last thing we need is him coming our way!" Conny said in a rush. 

"No, he has no reaction to us. Any other Titan would've been on top of us by now!"

"It seemed to understand the skill of hand-to-hand combat. What is that thing?" Mikasa questioned. 

"Just chalk it up as another abnormal. Hell, they're always an unpleasant surprise, right? Forget about it, let's just get outta here!" Conny replied. 

"Wait a minute, Mikasa's tanks are empty!" Armin pointed out. 

"Huh?! What are we gonna do? We can't clear HQ without you!" Conny panicked.

I sighed and walked towards Mikasa. I crouched down to my gas tanks. 

"Y/n, what are you—?" Armin questioned.