𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10~ 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑦 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠

Nobody's POV

Armin, Mikasa, and Y/n sat at a table with food in front of them. 

"A debate over Eren? What for?" Mikasa questioned as she looks up. 

"I'm not really sure, but it might about what they plan to do with him." Armin guessed. 

"What does that mean?"

"It means..." Armin paused. "They may um... not let him live." Y/n finished for him. 

Mikasa instantly stood up. Y/n and Armin looked up at her. 

"Cadets Mikasa Ackermann, Armin Arlert, and Y/n Flores. Hop to!" A military police officer called. The three of them stood up. "You're ordered to attend and act as witnesses at today's deliberation!" He demanded. All their eyes widened.

~

We saw Eren chained up and stuck on a pole. He then noticed us 3 in the crowd and had a confused face. The door opened and there sat Premier Zachary. "Alright, shall we begin?" He said as he looked at the paper in front of him.

"Your name is Eren Jaeger, and as a soldier, you have sworn to give up your life when called to for the good of the people. Is that correct?" He read off the paper. Eren replied with a 'Yes.' "As an enlisted soldier during the time of war, military doctrine demands your tribunal be held as a court-martial. As commander of our armed forces, this matter is left to my discretion. Thus, I will decide whether you like it you die."

The worry in my expression grew as I looked at Premier Zachary back to Eren. My heart was scared as hell. "Any objections?" Zachary asked. "No sir." Eren said with a sad and dark look on his face. "Your astuteness is appreciated. Let us proceed."

"As expected, covering up your existence has proven quite fruitless. Unless we publicly disclose your existence one way or another, we risk the outbreak of widespread civil unrest. A choice must be made. The regiment that takes custody of you will determine your fate."

"The Military Police or The Scout Regiment?" He put out.

"To begin, the Military Police will now present their case."

A man spoke up. "Thank you. My name is Nile Dawk. I am commander of the Military Police. Our recommendation, following a thorough examination of his physiology, subject Eren Jaeger should be disposed of immediately." Nile reported. Worry grew on my face even more.

"We acknowledge that Jaeger's abilities played a part in turning back the latest Titan incursion. However, as has been stated, his mere existence is creating a swell of rebellious sentiment. For the greater good, after we have gathered all the information that we can from him, we would see him made a fallen warrior of humanity."

"Unacceptable!" A man shouted. He started ranting about what he did to the wall and using his beliefs.

"Now I'd like to hear the Scout Regiment's proposed plan."

"Yes, sir. As the commander of the Survey Corps, I, Erwin Smith, propose the following: Let Eren join our ranks. Reinstate him as a full member of the scouts, and we will utilize his Titan ability to retake Wall Maria. That is all." Commander Erwin spoke. Whispers flooded the room. "Hm? Is that it?" Premier Zachary questioned. "Yes, with his assistance, sir, I'm certain we can reclaim Wall Maria. Ergo, I believe our top priority is perfectly clear."

"Quite bold. Assuming you were given clearance, where do you plan to launch this operation from? Commander Pyxis. The wall in Trost district has been completely sealed, is that correct?" He asked, looking in another direction. "Yes. I doubt it's gate will ever open again."