𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13~ 𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒

Your POV

Before arriving in Stohess...

"We've identified the person who is believed to be the female Titan. We're not gonna let her slip away this time. We'll carry out the operation in Stohess as we pass through our way to the Imperal Capital. That's our first and only chance to get her. We'll lure the target into an underground passageway there. Even if she transforms, she'll be constrained and we'll take her prisoner. If she suspects something and transforms before we get there, we'll need to rely on your help, Eren." Eren nodded hesitantly.

"Eren, Mikasa, and Armin will make contact with the target. The rest of the regiment will be disguised as civilians and move in to incapacitate her." I noticed my name wasn't said. 

"As an extra precaution," He looked at me. "Y/n, I want a fully equipped squad standing by on her tail. You join that squad, okay? You'll be observing the target, and if she transforms, you're going to have to take action." Erwin said to me. 

I nodded as I wondered why he'd put me in that squad. "The targets actions are likely to be erratic. Keep a close watch at all times." Levi said.

~

Present time...

"Keep a close watch..." I whispered to myself. I put my journal back I my pocket. 

"Let's get closer look. Something's not right." The scout next to me said. I nodded as he flew off. 

We heard the signal from the passageway and ran to the scene. Before we could help out, we were all blew away from Annie's transformation. I took a hard hit to the floor and felt my cheek get cut. My vision started fading as I tried to reach out for my blade. The last this I saw was Annie running over me.

~

Nobody's POV

Armin and Jean dodged a flying rock from the Female Titan. Armin looked up at Eren who was badly injured and wiped out. 

"Leave him! We can't do anything until we take care of her! Also, where's the standby squad?! They should be here by now!" Jean shouted as he took out his blades. 

"Wait, Y/n is in that squad!" Armin said in panic.

Your POV

My eyes opened for what felt like forever. I looked up and reached for my blade. I stood myself up and looked around. Around me were dead bodies of my squad and scouts disguised as civilians. My knees made me fall back on the floor and I caught myself with my hands. 

"Hey! Are you okay?" I hear above me. Jean and Armin flew towards me and kneeled down then Armin helped me sit up. 

"Our first plan failed. We need go to our other plan." Armin explained. 

"Your ODM gear is working right? We need to go after the Female Titan!" Jean said as he flew off. Armin stood up and looked in the direction Jean flew in. I sighed and closed my eyes for a few seconds. 

"You okay? It seems that you're the only one who survived." Armin said as he held his hand out to me. I opened my eyes and took his hand as he pulled me up. 

"Yeah..." I paused to wipe blood off my mouth. 

"Anyway, let's go. We can't let her get away." I shout as I flew off. Armin followed behind.

~

"Annie! Are you going to kill me or not? I seem to remember you making a wager! Well here's your chance to make good on it!" Armin yelled. Annie turned to Armin in confusion, making it the perfect time for Jean and I to attack. 

We both dived down to her nape, but she covered her nape with her hand and hardened. "Armin, Y/n! Follow my lead!" Jean shouted. 

"You got it!" Armin replied as he followed. The three of us lead her to a trap. The traps went off and her hand swung at us. I nearly got grabbed but managed to dodge it. Annie tried to break out but she fell over.

Suddenly, Annie dragged her foot, knocking all the traps down. We all landed on top of the roof. I followed Jean and Armin who were heading towards Annie. I flew directly behind Annie and tried to strike for her nap, but she grabbed me in her hand. 

"Y/n!" I hear Armin yell. I cut her fingers off and she let me go. I aimed for her nape again but she covered her hardened hand. I then saw Mikasa try and attack but she got knocked on the floor. 

"Mikasa!" Armin and I called out. We all landed on the roof as the Female Titan stopped. A bright yellow explosion went off behind us as we all looked back.

Eren.

~

A/N: I'm writing multiple chapters today since I have lots of motivation to. I'm going to be adding some scenes from AOT 2 that weren't in the anime as well. At the end of season two, I'll be going by the manga in some parts, but then I'll go by the anime.