π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

By blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... More

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 32

8.6K 379 85
By blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

Beckham is currently out of town on a business trip in New York. Thankfully the trip is of far too much importance for me to accompany him, so Niall is doing so instead. While Beck was gone he generously offered that I could continue staying at his penthouse. An offer I initially refused until remembering that staying at Beck's is the equivalent of staying a hotel. I'm not required to cook or clean or really do anything but keep Jayce out of trouble, and even then Brandt is here and can help with that.

The fact that my pregnancy is his risk has caused some paranoia in both of the De Loughrey men. Their preference is that I do nothing, at all times. Despite the fact that I've explained to them it doesn't work in that manner. My increased risk of a miscarriage is the result of a disease, a biological defect essentially. External factors such as my environment or how much weight I lift are going to pose very little impact on it. Their actions demonstrate that they don't believe me.

What do I know? I am only a medical student.

Speaking of, I'm due to return to school later this month. Since classes resume the end of August. Beckham to no surprise is not fond of the idea. As if I'm going off to war or something, rather than to sit in a classroom taking lab notes. It doesn't matter though. As result of whatever delusions take place in their heads, both Beckham and Brandt seem to forget that the only person I need to answer to is myself. Lennox says she's going back to school.

"Len, someone is FaceTiming you." Brandt handed me my phone off of the nightstand.

Someone was Beckham's overbearing ass. He calls like three times a day. Wanting to know if I've thrown up, or what I've eaten. The 'baby' he's so concerned about it scientifically barely even alive. Quite literally just on the cusp of being considering a living, breathing specimen. I cannot tolerate this sort of behavior for the next several months. It's suffocating.

"What do you want?" I frowned staring at Beck on my phone screen.

"How's my girl—" He trailed off furrowing his eyebrows together. "What am I looking at?"

It was now my turn to raise an eyebrow because he asked such a question while being fully aware of exactly what he was looking at. I'm currently in Brandt's bed. Not in that way, which Beckham should have known given that my outfit was compromised of one of his old college shirts and Jayce-Lynn was laying next to us. We're watching movies and eating snacks, and I personally am not fond of crumbs in the area where I must sleep but Brandt does not abide by such rules.

I panned the camera over to Jayce-Lynn who was munching on a red vine, her small body underneath Brandt's arm and then to the flatscreen on the wall that was playing Trolls 2. She waved at the camera and then almost immediately afterwards returned her attention to the screen. She's focused.

Yes, she's forcing us to watch Trolls. Again. She's seen it probably a hundred times and yet never tires of it... The joys of having a small child.

Brandt stuck his big ass head in front of the camera, "It's Mr. Steal Yo Girl!" He stuck his tongue out making what I guess would be considered the male version of the face Megan Thee Stallion is always making.

I laughed shoving his head away, "You're stupid. We're watching a movie, obviously." I explained putting the camera back on myself.

"And the couch—"

"Doesn't have Hungarian goose down blankets." I rolled my eyes, snuggling deeper under the covers. "Brandt can you pass me more hot sauce please?" I used my free hand to tear off another piece of my cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell.

"Lennox you cannot keep eating that garbage. It's not good for you. Either of you." Beckham complained. This is exactly why I don't like talking to him.

"I'm giving my body what it wants. And I'm not gaining any weight so let me live my life."

"I'm trying to prevent you from getting gestational diabetes." He attempted to reason, but I sucked my teeth in return.

"First of all you learned that on Web MD and it shows. Because my Vice isn't sugar, it's salt. Taco Bell would not give me gestational diabetes, it would give me high blood pressure and/or cholesterol. And I checked my blood pressure yesterday and it was normal sooo.." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Mmhmm." He didn't look at all convinced.

"Oh my god." I sighed exasperatedly, "Goodbye, Beckham."

"No don't hang up yet. How's Pablo? I wanna see him."

Him and this damn dog.

I looked toward Brandt for assistance because I don't have the slightest clue where that thing is. As we've already established; I don't much care for animals and Beckham lives in a very very large condo. It's nearly impossible to keep track of his dog's whereabouts in it, and I honestly can't say that I make an effort to anyways.

"Do you know where it is?" I mouthed to Brandt who only shrugged his shoulders.

"Lennox I can read your lips. Where is the dog?" Beckham asked once again.

Shit, that's the thing about FaceTime. They other person can actually see you. Making it much harder to lie. That feels a like design flaw if you ask me.

"Umm.. Give me a second." Brandt briefly stuck his head back into frame before sticking too fingers in his mouth and whistling.

About thirty seconds later Beckham's Chow Chow, Pablo came scampering into the room. Dogs really do here better than humans because I wouldn't have heard shit.

"See there he is." I flipped the camera again to show Beck that his dog was alive and well, happily chewing on a toy. I will admit it is kind of cute.. From a distance.

"There's my boy!" The dog barked loudly at the sound of Beckham's voice, wagging its tail with what I assume is excitement.

"Shhh! No barking!" Jayce frowned holding her finger up, pointing it at the dog. "I'm watching a movie."

Not her chastising the dog like she's a middle-aged Black women.  This is obviously Ms. April's influence rubbing off on her. Her reaction caused the three of us (adults) burst into laughter.

I could hear the sound of another voice in the background but it was too faint to make out. "Hey Princess, I gotta go. I'm being called for a meeting. I'll call you again before you go to bed."

I had a quizzical look on my face. I want to believe he's really going to a meeting but also it's Beckham. "Don't do that. It really is just a meeting. Okay? I'll talk to you later, babe. I love you." I frowned even more at his words not that he could see it given how quickly he disconnected the call.

"He's not going to a meeting." I looked up at Brandt clenching my jaw.

"Why are you assuming the worst? Niall is there chaperoning him, I'm positive that Beck is on his best behavior." He attempted to reassure me.

"Wait a ninute... You call your Dad, Niall?" I raised an eyebrow. Niall honestly did not seem like the type tolerate any sort of disrespect.
"Brandt, he said I love you, Beckham has literally never said those words. He found about my condition." I alluded to my pregnancy, "And didn't say it then. He's never said it. Why is he saying it now?"

"Not to his face so don't tell Niall I said that. And I don't know Len, if his other woman was there why would he say it in front of her? I'm not saying he's cheating. That was a hypothetical question."

I sighed thinking about it for a second. He has a point there. If Beckham was trying to get laid he wouldn't have said it. It only increased my suspicions rather than easing them, and he knows how I get when talking about deep emotions. It makes me uncomfortable. It's almost as if he didn't say the words for me, but said them because he wanted someone else to hear them. Like Brandt said, he couldn't have been trying to sleep with that person. It's now public knowledge that Beck is in a relationship there would be no reason to rub it in.

Oh my god. It suddenly dawned on me.

"Brandt is Brynlee is New York?"

He scrunched his nose up, "That's a weird ass question but I'll check." He pulled out his phone typing on it for a few seconds and then his demeanor suddenly changed.

I immediately snatched the phone out of his hands to see what he was looking at.

"I mean.. The good news is now you know he's not cheating. Because he finds Brynlee to be despicable and repulsive... Like a poisonous spider."

"Why wouldn't he just tell me that she's there?" That's the thing I am truly pissed about. Going out his way to omit this piece of information is now making this whole situation suspect.

"Maybe because he knew you'd want to come along? And he specifically voiced concerns about you flying right now." Brandt purposely over-enunciated the last part trying to drop a not so subtle hint regarding the fact that I am currently Googling flights to New York on my phone.

"You're supposed to be on my side."

"I am on your side. That's why I'm stopping you from doing something incredibly stupid." He plucked my phone out of my hand, "Brynlee is not a threat to you. Stop trying to turn her into one. You give that chick way too much credit."

"Brynlee is a snake."

"You don't think Beckham knows that?" You don't trust her. Great, neither does he. So let it go."

I let out a frustrated groan, pouting. "I hate it when you're right."

"I know, baby girl." Brandt cooed kissing my forehead. "What sucks for you is I'm literally always right. Every single time."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, laying my head on his shoulder. "So what am I supposed to do then?"

"Let it go." He reiterated. "I mean, you could try to talk to Beckham about it but he probably wouldn't tell you sh—" He glanced at Jayce catching himself. "Anything."

"There's more to it than what you told me. Isn't there?"

Brandt shrugged his shoulders and I knew that meant yes. Whatever it is, he's not comfortable with telling me so I guess I'll respect that. Especially since I shouldn't have to hear it from him anyways.

"But seriously. I don't think there's a person on Earth he hates more than her. I hate her too."

"Why is she still around? You know if whatever she did was so bad."

"My mom and Niall don't know. Beckham never told them what happened, can't say that I blame him. It would complicate things. Our families are very close and have done business together for several years. It's not the kind of relationship that's easily severed."

"Okay this is depressing. You're depressing me." Brandt shook his head, grabbing the TV remote. "Get dressed we're gonna go out."

"Go out?" I laughed. "Where there's nothing I really want to do."

"Yes! We're gonna go to Dave and Busters." He exclaimed, I'm not mirroring his excitement.

"Seriously?"

He nodded his head. "Okay, okay." I gave in. I guess it beats sitting in the house sulking. We all know that Beckham isn't so why should I?

"I will go get dressed." I grabbed my phone and begrudgingly climbed out of the bed, pausing to kiss Brandt on the cheek. "Thank you. You're a good friend." I smiled softly.

"Anytime babe." He winked as I walked out the room to go change into an outfit that would actually be suitable to be seen in out in public. There are many benefits Beckham's shopping habits. The majority of my clothes are obviously still housed at my place, but Beckham has been curating a second wardrobe for me at his condo.

My cell phone began to ring yet again. Beckham is nothing if not persistent. "What is it this time De Loughrey?" 

"Oh goodie. You picked up. I think we should have a little chat, don't you?" I heard the sound of Brynlee's  voice through the receiver.

It felt like my ears were burning the way anger suddenly coursed through my veins. Fuck what Brandt said. I'm getting on the first plane to New York to handle this bitch.

I've been wanting Lennox to fight her. Granted she's pregnant so the fight may not be physical as she's not going to endanger the life of her child. But Brynlee is definitely in for a rude awakening.😭🤣
Lennox is not your average bitch. I wanna hear what y'all think lol.
~Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 22 17
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
25.8K 853 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
490K 37.6K 67
#Romance #Urban. [18+] MATURE CONTENT. Harlem's life changes when she's given a fully funded scholarship into one of the most prestigious universitie...
230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...