║alien friend ║(saiki k x fem...

Bởi ravenslvt

♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obse... Xem Thêm

♡ 01 ♡
♡ 02 ♡
♡ 03 ♡
♡ 04 ♡
♡ 05 ♡
♡ 06 ♡
♡ 07 ♡
♡ 08 ♡
♡ 09 ♡
♡ 10 ♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡15♡
♡ 16 ♡
♡ 17 ♡
♡ 18 ♡
♡ 19 ♡
♡ 20 ♡
♡ 21 ♡
♡ 22 ♡
♡ 23 ♡
♡a/n♡

♡14♡

4K 183 590
Bởi ravenslvt

a/n ~ if you guys want $mut let me know 😁 i'm comfortable writing it if you are comfortable reading it.

i needed time to cool off after the dumb drama with my parents. obviously i still felt kind of bad for leaving my mom like that, but i was upset. so there i was, standing in front of her, and nervous.

"sorry for running away..." i peered down at my feet. she sighed.

"i understand. after what happened i probably would have too. i just wish we could have talked first" she spoke.

"i know" i mumbled, still a bit mad about the situation.

"if it helps, your dad lives in a whole other district." she slightly chuckled. i looked up and smiled.

"really?"

"yeah, i never told him where we moved so he kind of guessed." we laughed together.

"want some mochi?" she asked.

"hell yeah" i jumped as she walked into the kitchen.

after a few moments, she came back into the living room with the frozen snack.

"so, you stayed at kuboyasu's?" she asked as she sat down next to me.

"yeah, how'd you know?" i grabbed a peice.

"mei called me" she admited as she ate along with me.

"snitch" i spoke into my food. she giggled which made me smile. i missed this.

"she also said your friend helped you make chocolate for valentines day" she casually added.

i almost choked on my food.

"huh?" i looked at her.

"saiki, the one you refuse to let me meet" she rolled her eyes.

"he's just busy a lot" i shrugged, lying.

"busy enough to help you stay up for hours and make chocolate?"

i sank into the comfortable seat.

"do you like him?" she questioned. her voice sounded genuinely curious, it wasn't just a casual question.i shifted my eyes towards her as i shoved another piece of sweet into my mouth.

"yeth" i said as i was muffled by the food.

"oh, i'm totally meeting him." she implied.

"mom, no ok he barely even talks it would be so awkward" i replied.

"why don't you invite the whole gang for dinner then? that will be fun" she said.

"i guess... and don't say gang, that's weird" i complained.

"great!" she hopped up.

"you call everyone, i'll get everything ready" she cheered

"how are you gonna make that much food in a few hours? the boys are pigs." i asked.

"don't worry about it, just call them" she disappeared to start cleaning. i sighed and picked up my phone to start the calls.

_____
____
___
__
_
__
___
____
______

"what do you mean you're 'busy'!? you don't have a life" i whisper shouted over the phone.

"i'm supposed to go to a dinner with aren at a family friends house." shun admited.

"yeah, my house dumbass"

"what? oh! i knew that, yeah no that makes sense." he stuttered out.

"i'll see you" i sighed and hung up.

mentally preparing myself for the last call, i took a few breaths before dialing the number.

"hi!" the cheery voice on the other end of the phone boomed.

"hi mrs saiki, sorry to bother, but i was wondering if kusuo could come over for dinner tonight, the gangs coming too" i scolded myself for saying 'gang' like my mother.

"that sounds great! i'll ask him once he's home." she agreed.

"he's not home right now?" i asked, confused.

"oh no, he's out with teruhashi at the moment. she's such a sweet girl, isn't she? anyway, i'll let him know once he's back!" she hung up before i could speak anymore.

'ouch'

i sat on my bed, overthinking the possibilities about what he's doing.

'are they on a date? why do i care, we're not together. but are they on a date?" i pondered for a bit before forcing myself to actually get ready.

"i'm gonna look so fucking cool" i said to myself before spending an unnecessary amount of time picking an outfit.

(you can wear whatever you like since i know everyone has different styles 😁 i'd love to hear abt your styles)

"who told me i could be this sexy" i whispered to myself as i stared into the mirror.

"you don't" a male voice sounded from my doorframe.

"get out pervert!" i yelled to aren as i went to hit him, but kaidou popped up in front of him, blocking my shot.

"hey! don't hurt my-" kaidou stuttered for a moment.

"friend!" he finished as i rolled my eyes.

"why are you guys here so early?" i groaned, plopping on my bed.

"we're not early, you just lost track of time again." they both came and sat at my sides.

"shit"

"is kusuo coming?" shun asked. i shrugged.

"don't know, he's out with teruhashi right now." i crossed my arms unconsciously.

"oh really? that's great, teruhashi's finally shooting her shot." shun cheered.

"shut up, idiot" aren whisper yelled to the blue haired male.

"it's fine, there's nothing i can really do about it" i stared at the ceiling which were covered in a star light projector.

"y/n, you like kusuo!?" shun yelled.

"shut up moron!" i slapped my hand over his mouth which caused him to slightly wince.

"sorry" he said, muffled by my hand.

"besides, there's no way i stand a chance against teruhashi" i admited. aren sighed.

"yeah you're right" he spoke with a blank face. i looked at the purplette.

"huh?" shun and i tilted our heads, confused.

"what? you said it. even i would go for teruhashi and i'm g-" he got cut off.

"dinner! now!" my mom yelled. i stood up.

"don't tell anyone or i'll chop your balls off shun i swear" i pointed a finger at him.

he simply nodded as i motioned for them to follow me down to the table where everyone else was.

i stared in awe at the display in front of me.

"jeez m/n, you really outdid yourself" aren complimented.

she laughed and came over to us.

"it's a thank you for taking care of y/n. well, more like putting up with her." she said as i scoffed.

"rude" i mumbled and walked to my seat.

"oh? someone else is here. y/n get it." she announced.

"mom, this is everyone i don't kn-"  there was a slight knock on the door as i groaned and stood up.

'don't be saiki and teruhashi, don't be saiki and teruhashi....' i mentally repeated as i turned the handle.

'shit'

"hi y/n! thanks so much for inviting us. kusuo and i are starving after our day together." the blue haired girl thanked before i let them in.

"don't call me that" saiki told her before walking in behind her. m

my eyes stayed glued to my feet as i walked to my seat.

'they totally fuc-'

"it's so good to see you all again! i'm not sure i've met you two." my mom said before introducing herself to the newest guests.

the table sat me, aren, shun, kusuo, riki, teruhashi, my mother, and chiyo.

teruhashi introduced herself in her usual nice way as she spoke for saiki as well. while she spoke his name, my mom looked over at me to see my upset expression.

chiyo and my mother were practically friends, her and aren are basically the only ones my mom can be around without needing me for moral support.

the table was filled with all sorts of foods. we blesed the food before going it and ate up.

aren nudged me.

"don't look so sad, at least your with your mom again" he whispered, attempting to cheer me up.

"thanks, you're right" i smiled before digging into my food.

___
__
_
__
____

after a while of eating, talking, and laughing, everyone had finished their meal. they all thanked my mother one by one as she ate up the compliments.

it was only me, aren, shun, saiki, and teruhashi.

"thank you so much for the meal miss l/n, but i should be heading out now. kusuo, want me to walk you home?" the bluette turned to him as he spoke.

"no"

she only laughed and walked out, but not before kissing my moms ass even more. 

"y/n, why don't you show them what you did to your room, huh." my mom said proudly since she had helped me redo it.

"no mom, that's weird." i stared at her.

she gave me the death look before i stood up and scurried up the stares, as the boys followed me.

i opened the door welcomed them into my chamber.

"it's not that different. my moms just proud because when i was gone she spent a bunch of money on me since she felt bad" i scratched the back of my head as they looked around the room. it was dark out now so the room looked more illuminated from all the lights and projectors.

"it's definitely cooler than last time i was in here" aren added as he sat on the bed, kaidou following as i went to take a seat on the huge bean bag while to my surprise, kusuo sat next to me. knees touching. you could say i was close to dying.

"wanna play mario kart?" i asked the group.

"yeah!" the two boys screamed as saiki nodded which made me smile at his participation.

i set the wii up as we all had a controller. i obviously took the f/c one.

aren played as bowser. shun played as diddy kong. kusuo played as shy guy as i played as (the character u chose)

we spent a while playing and screaming at eachother; even when saiki stayed silent he was pretty good at the game. aren's face when i threw a shell at him could be put in a museum.

at the end, i won as i was the fucking best.

"you all suck!" i cheered myself on.

after playing a couple more rounds, it was already late so they had to go. my mom welcomed them to sleep in the guest room but they insisted the dinner was enough but they were thankful.

kusuo left first, so i walked him out since i decided to grow some balls and the gays encouraged me.

"thanks for coming, hopefully i didn't ruin your day with teruhashi." i spoke up as we stood in front of the door.

"if anything you saved me." he said.

"really? your mom made it seem like you were on a date or something" i laughed.

'you're so not slick bitch'

he simply shook his head before saying something else.

"do you believe in supernatural stuff." he asked.

"sure" i answered.

"the stories had to come from somewhere, right." i continued.

nodding, he pat my head before saying a quick 'bye' and walking off

i ran inside to tell the boys what had happened but they had watched my lame excuse of 'progress' through the window and face palmed.

(unedited)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

240K 8.2K 20
**We own nothing.** Please don't sue us. We decided that there weren't enough Kaido x Readers out there so we made one. We hope everyone enjoys!
28.6K 899 31
[saiki kusuo x fem! psychic oc] Nothing more could pique the psychic's curiosity other than a girl who could overpower him. WARNING: Strong language...
439K 13.4K 39
↳"ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢʀɪᴇꜰ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ɴᴜɪꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ." ↳(ʏ/ɴ) (ʟ/ɴ). ᴀ ʙʀɪᴛɪꜱʜ, ꜱᴀʀᴄᴀꜱᴛɪᴄ, ꜱɴᴀʀᴋʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ-ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʜ...
3M 139K 41
╰┈➤ 𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ⁿᵒʷ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵉᵘᵖʰᵒʳⁱᵃ ❞ ⇝ in which a sleep-deprived girl finds her own self accident...