Shooting for a Star. (Star x...

By XLunarFoxX

This is a Star Butterfly x (non-gender based) Reader (Which means the reader will be referred to as they/them... More

Author Note
This is for thanking people.
Star comes to Earth
2: Party with a Pony
3: Match Maker.
4: School Spirit
5: Monster Arm
6: The Other Exchange Student.
8: Quest Buy.
9: Diaz Family Vacation.
10: Brittney's Party.
11: Mewberty.
12: Pixtopia.
13: Lobster Claws.
14: Sleep Spells.
15: Blood Moon Ball.
16: Fortune Cookies.
17: Freeze Day.
18: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses.
19: Mewnipendance Day.
20: The Banagic Incident.
AN: Sorry...
Apology for putting the story on hold Special
Q&A Answers.
5K Special
FIRST HATE COMMENT RECEIVED
21: Interdimensional Field Trip.
Looking back
22: Storm the Castle.
Special because I want to.
(early) 10k Special!
Special again :)
Chapter/Special?
Another special
23: Mr. Candle Cares.
Incorrect Quotes nr. 1
Incorrect Quotes nr. 2
Incorrect Quotes nr. 3
25k special pt. 1
Incorrect Quotes pt. 4
24: Star on Wheels
Incorrect Quotes pt. 5
Incorrect Quotes pt. 6
Q&A Time!
25: Star vs. Echo Creek
Incorrect Quotes pt. 7
Another canon special
Incorrect Quotes pt. 8
26: Goblin Dogs
Incorrect Quotes pt. 9
27: Game of Flags
28: Sleepover
Memories: Royal Pain
New cover!

7: Cheer Up, Star.

1.2K 40 71
By XLunarFoxX

Hello again! If you read this thank you, if you don't then that's also fine, i hardly ever read author notes myself when reading books. Anyways, i felt bad for the long wait before last update, and i just felt like writing, so... Here is another chapter! (Originally i was gonna write it yesterday but i forgot to charge my laptop.)
Enjoy!

*You, Marco, and Star are running from a mob of angry monsters.*

"Cupcake blast!" Star yelled, temporarily blasting back a few monsters.

*Star, you, and Marco run into the shed in the backyard. Star lights up the shed with her wand, and Marco locks the door as the monsters try to break it down.*

"How could I have been so stupid?" Marco says, you remain silent, perfectly fine with Marco taking the blame for now.

*You reinforce the door with a bunch of paint buckets, as Marco takes a skull-shaped bust of a shelf.*

"(Y/n), Marco, what the heck is going on?" Star said.

"Uh... this may be all our fault." You say.

"What?! What did you..." Star said, then noticed a monster peeking through the blinds, and closes the blinds.

"What did you do?" Star said.

"Um..." Marco says, then falls off the shelf, and hands Star the skull bust.

"Hold this. Uh, we're gonna need to build some armor." Marco said.

"Marco?" Star says.

*Marco puts on a protective mask.*

"Okay, where does dad keep his blowtorch?" Marco says, ignoring Star.

*Some monsters shake the shed and the blowtorch falls in your hand.*

"Over here!" You say, handing Marco the blowtorch.*

"Marco!" Star said.

*Marco turns the blowtorch on.*

"Marco Diaz!" Star yells.

*Marco turns to Star and takes off the mask.*

"What... is going... on?" Star asks.

"Look, do you remember when I was having that really bad day?" Marco said.

(Time skip brought to you by flashbacks) (which is most of the episode so this will be a shorter chapter than usual.)

"So you two brought these monsters here to cheer me up?" Star said.

"Yeah... We just didn't expect so many." You say.

*Marco puts a bucket on Star's head and a strainer on yours.*

Why is there even a strainer in the shed?  You think.

"But don't worry. This armor will hold them off." Marco says.

"Hopefully..." You mutter.

*Suddenly, the roof is ripped away, and you get grabbed by a huge arm.*

"(Y/n)!" Star yells, as you struggle to try and break free.

*Man Arm holds you in one hand while Ludo and his army surround you. You stop struggeling.*

"Give it up, Star Butterfly! You're outmatched!" Ludo said.

"Ludo, what's with all these new monsters?" Star said.

"What? These are all the same monsters I always bring." Ludo said.

"Mmm, I don't know." Star said.

"I've never seen this guy before." You say, pointing at man arm.

"You mean you've never met Man Arm?" Ludo asks.

*Man Arm turns to the left to reveal his human-like left arm.*

"Hey." Man arm says.

"Surely you know Spikeballs." Ludo said.

"Well, we were never formally introduced." Spikeballs said, then walks up to you and you shake hands.

"Now that you all know each other... Get the wand!" Ludo says, yelling the last part.

*Ludo's monsters charge in to attack. Star blasts Man Arm with Rainbow Fist Punch, causing him to drop you. Star, you and Marco team up against the monsters. Star makes a war axe for you with her wand, and jumps high into the air.*

"Honeybee Tornado Swarm!" Star says, covering most monsters in pollen and bees, the bees then sting the monsters.

"You were right, (Y/n), Marco! I'm totally cheered up! Star says, blasting Big Chicken.

"I don't even care if Oskar calls!" Star says.

*Marco's phone rings.*

Seriously? Just after Star said she didn't care anymore? Are we living in a cartoon or something? You think.

(Sorry for the 4th wall break lol.) (Not really sorry though.)

"Ugh, what is that terrible ringtone?" Ludo says after hearing Marco's ringtone.

"It's not terrible!" You say, lunging for Ludo.

"It's supposed to be ironic!" Marco yells.

"It's Oskar!" Star says.

"Well, talk to him then." You say.

"Oh, right-right-right-right-right!" Star says, answering the phone.

"Hello?" Star says.

(Is it realistic if the Reader can hear the conversation?) (Also, please help me think of a good reason as to why the Reader is staying over at the Diaz family's house, because i need a new reason for it.)

*Oskar responds something you can't hear.*

"Thank you for calling. No, I mean—Hiiii." Star says.

*Oskar responds something you can't hear.*

"So what are you..." Star says, While Oskar says something you can't hear.

"Oh, I-I-I'm sorry, I interrupted you." Star says, then Bearicorn roars into Star's ear.

*Star slowly turns to bearicorn.*

"Ugh!" Star says, then turns back to the phone. "Oskar, can you hold on for, like, one second?" Star says, then turning back to the monsters.  "Hey! I am on the phone! You monsters are so rude!" Star yells, angry. You quickly make your way behind Star, not wanting to be in the blast radius of whatever Star is going to fire next.

*Star jumps up, pulling you with her, out of the blast radius of her spell, this time you're gratefull that Star keeps dragging you with her.*

"Syrup Tsunami Shockwave!" Star yells, sending huge waves of pancakes, waffles and maple syrup over the screaming and running monsters. (and Marco.)

*You and Star land back on the ground, you quickly move away to give Star some privacy while she is on the phone.*

"Sorry about that." Star says to Oskar.

"Cool." Star says.

"Cool." Oskar says.

(Yes this time the Reader was close enough to hear it.)

"Cool." Star says again.

"...Okay, bye. I like your phone voice." Star said, hanging up afterwards.

"Sticky. All sticky." A two headed minion said.

"Mmm, thanks, (Y/n), Marco. You did know just how to cheer me up. And Oskar called anyway! Hugs!" Star said, pulling you and Marco into a group hug.

*You all get stuck because of the maple syrup.*

*The bike guy from Marco's bad day passes by, then stops to laugh at you, Marco and Star. You glare at the bike guy, and he stops laughing and drives away.*

Aaand done! Sorry that it's a bit shorter than normal, but i didn't feel like writing all those flashbacks. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading! Suggestions are always welcome! Have a nice day/night!

-Author.

(Should i make a chapter where i put thanks to people that come up with good idea's for my book?)

Time spent writing: Two and a half hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 741 33
WARNING⚠️: LANGUAGE ~~ One day you're watching tv when all of a sudden, BAM! You get sucked into your favorite cartoon, Star vs the Forces of Evil...
237K 4.3K 100
Here is my very first X Reader Scenarios book. This is my first book here on Wattpad and it was edited a few years ago, but it was never proof read a...
44.6K 915 10
It's bad enough Star Butterfly has been neglected by her best friend, Marco Diaz. Ever since he got together with Jackie Lynn Thomas, their relations...
23.2K 295 27
Marco and Jackie are dating, but what happens when a new foreign exchange student comes to live with Marco and things get awkward between all three o...