I Need A Girl. D SWING (Compl...

Per sereniity-

🎢 Most of these girls be confusing me. I don't know if they really love me or they using me.🎢 - I Need A Gi... Més

❁ Cast List ❁
❁ Engagement Party ❁
❁ Adidas Superstars ❁
❁ Just Keeping A Low Profile ❁
❁ Everything Is Not As It Seems ❁
❁ Don't Be Someone You're Not ❁
❁ But Your Lies Ain't Working Out ❁
❁ We Need A Resolution ❁
❁ Make No Mistake, She Needs A Break ❁
❁ Ain't No Jodeci Without DeVante! ❁
❁ Got A Problem? Let's Resolve It ❁
❁ At The Crack Of Dawn ❁
❁ It's Official, You Got Issues ❁
❁ Start Actin' Your Darn Age ❁
❁ Incomplete Without A Couple's Retreat! ❁
❁ A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved ❁
❁ Dunno What I Got Myself Into ❁
❁ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies ❁
❁ Not Mad, Just Indifferent ❁
❁ Putting 2 & 2 Together, Literally ❁
❁ Help Me Now, Else I'm Taking You Down ❁
❁ You Better Sit Back Down, Whatcha Mean? ❁
❁ The Feud To End All Feuds ❁
❁ Work With Me Girl, It'll Just Take Some Time ❁
❁ Katari & Severin ❁
❁ Your Loyal Matchmaking Service ❁
❁ It's Gone From Bad To Worse ❁
❁ Where There's A Will, There's Always A Way ❁
❁ Always Stand Up For What You Believe In ❁
❁ You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal ❁
❁ Right Now I've Been Down And Lonely ❁
❁ You Such A Diva, Drama Queen ❁
❁ What Are Roommates For? ❁
❁ You Only Say Goodbye With Words ❁
❁ Why You Gotta Go So Low, Bro? ❁
❁ Have To See It To Believe It ❁
❁ I'm Sorry Things Had To Be Like This ❁
❁ I Thought I Had This Under Control ❁
❁ Making Things Right Tonight ❁
❁ I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly ❁
❁ It Is Just Me? Or Did You Order A Thorny Tree ❁

❁ Let's Work This Out ❁

196 16 50
Per sereniity-

Y'all! When I first started this book like two days ago, never in my life did I think it would end up getting this much support!! Y'all have surprised me in so many ways.
So lemme do another double update!

Dedicated to: Daisy-senai , 90sclipbabyyy , PuddieJackson , SCORPIIOSZN , hennessybabii

Thank y'all for supporting!!❤️

🎶Yo, I'm internationally known on the microphone
I got it all, but I really need a wife at home🎶

Chapter Three

"Girl, you tripping."

"I'm scared," Serayah had complained to Layla Grace. "What if he doesn't forgive me?"

Serayah and Severin's sister Layla Grace were right behind a wall, with Severin being mad at Serayah because she had worn his Adidas Superstars.

Not just any Adidas Superstars though.

The last memory in which Severin had of his mum before she died.

Not only that, but this wasn't even the first time that this had happened, as in Serayah borrowing his clothes and/or shoes without permission.

It had happened constantly because Serayah didn't listen when Severin had asked her to stop doing that.

"You two live in the same house. With me. So y'all couldn't really ignore each other even if you wanted to," Layla Grace had said to Serayah, pushing her into their kitchen where Severin was.

Some people would have talked badly about others to someone else, especially if said person had annoyed them in one way or the other.

But no, Severin here wasn't like that.

Instead, he had listened to music depending on how he was feeling. Like right now, he was listening to a song called Let's Work It Out by Raghav and Jahaziel.

He didn't notice Serayah walk inside, or he did but he just pretended he didn't.

Ones again here we go through that old procedure
You screaming it's over between us but I don't believe ya

"Severin."

He rolled his eyes, ignoring her as if she wasn't even there in the first place.

You such a diva, a drama queen
Girl why you blowing up like Osama's been

To try and get his attention, Serayah had waved her hand right in front of his face.

But Severin still wasn't speaking to her.

What, you want a argument?
Well I ain't speaking
We come too far now and I ain't leaving

Sereyah sighed.

She must have really hurt the guy's feelings if he was currently pretending as though she didn't exist.

Instead of addressing her feelings to him, the girl had decided that it would have been a good idea to go back to Layla Grace, as if she could have done anything about this.

As she was about to go back to her, Layla Grace had mouthed that she wasn't leaving the room until her and Severin had worked things out.

If we gotta problem let's get on top of it
We ain't gotta split, we can conquer it—

Annoyed, Serayah had then removed his headphones, with Severin giving her the dirtiest look after she had done that.

"Any particular reason as to why you did that?"

"Severin," Sereyah sighed, preventing him from putting his headphones on again. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to ruin your shoes like that. Or take them without your permission."

Severin didn't say anything, and now he was just thinking of breaking up with her so that he didn't have to see her again.

I mean, that's not such a bad idea...

She is kind of a handful, after all.

What was the point of having a girlfriend who rarely listened?

"Do you know why I'm mad at you, Serayah?"

"Because I completely ruined the last memory you had of your mum before she died?"

"I mean, yeah. But not only that," Severin continued, frowning. "Instead of taking these things without my permission, why can't you just ask me where I got my clothes and/or shoes from? And I can tell you? You not talking to me about this before you take these things kind of makes me feel as though you don't trust me. And what's the point of us being in a relationship if we can't trust each other?"

So he was indirectly saying that they should have broken up?

Was that what he meant?

It was kind of hard to tell right now.

"I'm not saying we should break up," he sighed, Serayah just looking at him. "I'm just saying... I wish you trusted me more, you know?"

"But I do trust you, baby."

"It doesn't always seem that way."

He wouldn't even make eye contact with her, even though Serayah had made it with him very well.

Unexpectedly, she had then left from standing opposite him to standing right next to him instead, from going around the table.

Severin looked like he wanted to cry but he didn't.

He didn't cry much and when he did, it had genuinely made Serayah want to cry too.

The last time he had cried was when he had gotten fired (February) and when he had failed his driver's test (November)— it was April at the moment.

Aka two extremely dreadful events that Severin wasn't expecting at all, but it had still tragically happened.

"Severin. Look at me."

Reluctantly, as she had put his arms around him, Severin had made eye contact with her and he held it... because he didn't have a choice.

"From now on, I promise that I will never take your things without your permission. And bare me witness. If I do, you have every right to break up with me, you get?"

He nodded.

"Do you forgive me?"

He wasn't sure.

What she did was quite unforgivable.

What the heck. They lived in the same house. He didn't have a choice.

"Yeah, I do. But just don't do it again. And wash those shoes you ruined too."

Serayah had agreed to that, and they hugged each other after that, after she had clapped her hands happily and cheered.

"Awesome! I love you!"

"Yeah, whatever," Severin deadpanned, smiling a bit.

As soon as that was sorted, Serayah wanted to take another picture of them on Instagram... which Severin had frowned to.

"You've got to be kidding me. We took a picture of us together two hours ago."

"No, you did," Serayah had corrected him, sitting down on his lap uninvitedly. "I didn't."

Then they had taken a selfie.

Then Serayah posted it, captioning it with:

Love Severin to bits! ❤️
Always happy xx
Wouldn't replace him with anyone else.

Yeah, right.

But no one knew they had been fighting.

No one knew that Severin had to work extra hours just to afford them going to Paris.

No one knew the behind the scenes except from these two and Layla Grace.

And maybe DeVante. But even then, DeVante didn't know everything.

"Y'all, hurry up already. I ain't missing my best friend's pregnancy for nothing!"

Layla Grace was dropping them at a restaurant, because they wanted to have one last meal together in San Diego before they had gone to Paris for one week.

And in the meantime her best friend was giving birth.

They had left the house immediately.

Don't worry y'all, DeVante will be coming back. Just lemme introduce the other characters and couples first xx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Be with me always. Per Ginny

Literatura romΓ ntica

139 48 10
So it's about a girl who lost her father. And she had to migrate from France to Canada. She missed her dad. She has an elder brother. He is very prot...
love or destiny ? Per Alisha Anand

Literatura romΓ ntica

258K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...
Lost in the Love Letter Per adb528

Literatura romΓ ntica

212 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
Forever Night Stand Per Adel Wang

Literatura romΓ ntica

124K 4.8K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...