||SOLD|| A bounprem omegavers...

By kookie_di_Angelo

I'm sorry if this story is too dark for you, but you've been warned. Proper warnings will be placed so feel f... More

🥦Prologue🥦
🥦introduction to omegaverse pt 1🥦
🥦intro pt 2🥦
🥦intro pt 3🥦
🥦i:heat🥦
🥦broken broccoli heart🥦
🥦characters 🥦
1.Pilot🥦
🥦2: "father"🥦
🥦3:chase🥦
🥦4:Boy🥦
🥦5. House tour🥦
🥦6.The meet🥦
🥦7. Dinner🥦
🥦ch 8: the shift🥦
🥦ch 9: I'll be there for you 🥦
🥦 ch10: being loved-?🥦
🥦ch 11:the dilemma🥦
🥦ch 12: what's done cannot be undone🥦
🥦ch 13: Wolfsbane🥦
Kitten
🥦ch 14: Moonlight🥦
🥦ch 15: safehouse🥦
🥦mew cover for this one🥦
🥦CHAPTER 16: GUILTY🥦
🥦ch 17: paper flowers and a note🥦
🥦Ch 18: Whom to trust?🥦
🥦ch 19: Chained🥦
🥦Ch 20:Broken🥦
new story update
🥦ch 21: The Attack🥦
brocolli nation(gonna delete this later, or maybe not donno)
update
🥦Ch 22: Rogues🥦
🥦chapter 23: you're safe now🥦
🥦chapter 24: Recovery🥦
🥦chapter 25: Baby Steps 🥦
🥦chapter 26:the heat🥦
🥦ch 27:The Way we were supposed to be🥦
🥦ch 28: The Homecoming🥦
just summin I wanna ask
🤡
it really is all about Boun
results yeeee
gonna delete this
🥦3 Years Later🥦
honeymoon
Announcement
Chapter 32: A new beginning
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

🥦Chapter 29: Oon and Ploy🥦

2.8K 128 76
By kookie_di_Angelo

We're so glad you guys are so invested in this story but I've been busy and AstringentlySweet had been having a tough week too so we're a little late with the updates. Sorry :)
Enjoy!!!

PREM

"Will you two, stop acting so nervous." Fluke glared at Wren, and I as we took a seat at the food court. "Everything will be fine."

"We can't help it, Ohm is gonna be pissed." Wren said shaking her head.

Ohm and Boun had a last-minute emergency meeting with the pack and Ohm couldn't take him to his doctor's appointment, which had upset him a great deal. Wren and I volunteered to go with him instead, but Ohm gave us strict instructions to take him to his appointment and bring him straight back.

On the way Fluke wanted to stop by the mall and look at a few baby clothes, as if he didn't have a shitload already. He promised we would be in and out, but after an hour passed and several hundreds of dollars later, Fluke started craving stuffed jalapenos.

"Ohm has called me twice already!" I held up my cell phone helplessly. "He's probably worried out of his mind since you won't answer your phone."

"And you won't let us respond either." Wren added with utter aggravation. "If my brother could have cancelled, he would have, that meeting must've been extremely important."

"What's more important than his mate?" Fluke demanded stabbing the jalapeno.

"If it has anything to do with his mate's protection than its still the same thing." I pointed out.

Boun's family had become even more vigilant when it came to our safety. We weren't even allowed to leave the house without our mates, or alphas they could trust.

Now Tay, Off, and Singto were sitting at a nearby table, talking among themselves while keeping a close eye on us.

"Will you at least answer his phone call?" Wren pleaded a bit.

"No." Fluke muttered as soon as he finished chewing and swallowing his food. Just then Off's phone rang, and Fluke whipped his head in his direction.

"It's Ohm." He explained.

"Answer that phone and I'll call Gun and tell him not to touch you for a week!" Fluke threatened.

I never seen someone hit the 'Decline' button so quick in my life. I distinctly heard Off complaining something about omegas being scary while pregnant and Tay chuckled, while Krist nodded in agreement.

"Fluke..." Wren pouted.

"Ohm knows I'm fine our wolves have been in communication the whole time." Fluke remarked, "besides I'm not due for another two weeks so he can calm the heck down already."

Just as we were about to finish eating Fluke's phone started ringing for the tenth time since we got into the mall.

"Please answer him." I begged.

Fluke rolled his eyes annoyingly before answering the phone, "Stop calling me you whiny little cub! We are fine!" he growled into the receiver and hung up.

"That was mean." Wren tried to hold back her laughter but couldn't. Neither could I.

Soon the three of us were all laughing.

"I think I've tortured him enough. Let's go home." Fluke giggled.

The moment my friend stood up his face morphed from hilarity to somewhere between exasperated and remorseful as he looked down.

My eyes followed his worried gaze.

"Please tell me you wet your pants and your water didn't just break."

As soon as the words left my mouth, all three alphas were at Fluke's side.

Everything happened lightning fast after that. Singto called Ohm.

"I'm going to grab the SUV!" Off was gone in a flash.

Fluke winced in pain, and Tay lifted him into his arms. He quickly and very carefully carried him towards the nearest exit, just as Off was pulling up.

By the time we got to the hospital Ohm was anxiously waiting outside with medical staff.

"Babe I'm so sorry! I should have cancelled the meeting!" Ohm spoke quickly as the nurses eased Fluke onto the gurney.

"It...hurts...so bad!" My poor friend whimpered in pain, as he gripped Ohm's hand.

"I'm here now, everything is going to be okay. I promise." He assured him placing a kiss on his forehead. Ohm never let go of Fluke's hand as he was being wheeled quickly to labor and delivery.

Wren and I joined the rest of our family as we anxiously waited for the newest addition.

.

Ohm had been pacing around the hospital corridor all afternoon and throughout evening , occasionally peeping in to check in on Fluke but mostly sitting outside with Boun because he was really anxious and Fluke was in so much pain and exasperated that he was ready to shoot Ohm for trying to be a supporting hubby and checking in on him, which only seemed to increase his paranoia. Mae and Por were waiting right outside , while Fluke's mom , Wren and I , kept checking in on him, feeding him ice chips and helping him to relax. Every time there was a contraction, Fluke's face would contort in pain and he would have to pause and breathe through. It surprised and scared me to think of the intensity of the pain Fluke had to go through, it had already been seven hours now, and made me think twice on whether I'd like to have pups too someday. The surprise must have shown on my face, because Mae just gave me an understanding smile from beside Fluke's bed while fanning him, which somehow scared me more, thinking what must my future hold for me.

Ohm and Fluke had decided to get the delivery done in his wolf form, so it'd be easier for both the mother and the cubs and less painful, but as time passed, Fluke was getting more agitated and panicked.

"If you get an epidural it'll be much faster." The doctor said.

"No needle!" Fluke protested, giving possible nerve damage as his cause but I could bet he was deadass scared of needles and surgery, however at this point, were it me, I'd do anything to get done with this nightmare.

.

It was only after two more hours, when Ohm came outside and gave us the good news. Fluke had given birth to two cubs- a male and a female, black and white, cuddled against each other like the yin and yang as we watched them snore peacefully inside a big crib. Fluke was exhausted and resting and we would soon be allowed to meet the babies after they'd shifted back to their human forms and fed.

As tiring and scary had it all seemed, we all felt it was worth it when we went to meet Fluke and the twins.

Fluke's parents and Mae were sitting around his bed, watching over him and the babies fondly, as he held them both in his arms, smiling affectionately as Ohm stroked his head from behind. Boun and I were standing at the corner when Mae suddenly called us.

"Boun , Prem, why don't you both come here, the babies are asking for their uncles"

We walked up to Fluke who was holding the babies in his arms. One wrapped in a pink towel and the other in blue.

"do we have names yet?" Fluke's mom cooed from beside him.

"Oon and Ploy, like we decided, it's a blessing we have both a twin boy and a girl, Ohm would've been really sad if his name didn't get chosen" Fluke chuckled that earned him a betrayed look from his mate.

"Can I touch them?" I asked , looking between Ohm and Fluke as they smiled wide "do you wanna hold them?" Fluke asked and I nodded excitedly looking back at Boun who was already grinning ear to ear .

"she's holding my finger!" I squeaked excitedly as Ploy wrapped her tiny pink hand around my index finger as I cradled her in my arms. She was wriggling a lot and constantly blowing little spit bubbles as she glared back at us with big beautiful dark eyes. Everyone joked about how she would grow up to be mischievous and torment his twin brother Oon , who was obliviously fast asleep in Boun's arms all through the excited banter of the whole family. It felt good to finally feel like I was a part of them- I could just pray that things would stay like this forever . It was only when the nurse said that it was time for the babies to be fed and Fluke needed to rest so everyone decided to go for Lunch and return in a while. Ohm placed a kiss on Fluke's forehead while the rest of the family congratulated the happy couple giving their blessings and the gifts.

We stood at the corner while Ohm spoke to the doctor and the Mae helped Fluke to get changed when suddenly Boun snaked his arms around my waist, seeing no one was really around. His lips brushed against the sensitive skin of my earlobe, making me shiver.

"hia!" I tried to snap but it came out as more of an embarrassing moan.

"Seeing you hold the twins in your arms, is one hell of a turn on, I'm in need of more practice."

I could hear my own heart beating wildly in my ribcage, the blood rushing to my face. Boun's lips then grazed my neck and my entire body shuddered responding to him almost immediately.

"Prem dear, are you alright?" Maê stared at me with concern, "you look ill."

"Prem just needs some fresh air, right babe?"

"Yes...um fresh air," I stammered, trying to reign in my naughty thoughts.

"We'll be back in a few," Boun threw his family a convincing smile.

Without another word Boun took me by the hand and led me to the first place he could find.

The janitor's closet.

As soon as the door shut, his lips were on mine.

"I hate to rush Salapao, but fuck!" Boun kissed me thoroughly, running his tongue along my lips then tangling it with my tongue.

"Shut up and give me what I want, hia." I bit his bottom lip and he growled at me.

I could feel his straining erection pressing against my inner thigh as he pushed against me, expertly grinding his hips, only making me want him even more. I could feel myself growing slick with need.

Quickly unbuttoning my jeans, he shoved them down my thighs then got on bended knee in front of me. I shivered as he grabbed my left shoe and yanked it off then tossed it aside. He did the same to the right hitting the broom by the door and knocking it over.

Boun eased one my legs out of my pants, and started for the other one, feeling impatient,

"Hia, you don't need to do both!" I pulled him back up by his shirt.

Desire flared from his eyes, all-intense and irrefutable. He quicky unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down just enough so he could spring free.

Boun lifted me up like I weighed next to nothing. He pinned me against the wall and did what I wanted more than anything. He thrust into me hard. I cried out in utter pleasure.

"This is my favorite place to be." He grunted as he started thrusting in and out of me.

My legs went around him automatically, my jeans dangling from one ankle.

"Oh fuck...me!" I shouted. My mate quickly moved his hand up to cover my mouth.

"You have to keep quiet, Salapao." He panted breathlessly.

I almost forgot where we were and was grateful that he hadn't. Boun continued to muffle my moans and screams with each exhilarating thrust. I knew at this speed I wasn't going to last long.

It didn't help seeing Boun's climax building in his expression, his eyes darkened his face contorting with sexual gratification. He clenched his mouth shut trying desperately not make any noise, himself. But as soon as my muscles started to spasm around his hard cock, he couldn't keep stay silent. A deep groan escaped his lips, he dropped his hand from my mouth and swallowed my moans with his lips as we released simultaneously.

Our bodies were still connected as one, while we tried to regain our normal breathing.

"I can't believe we just did that." I huffed.

"It was awesome." He smirked before kissing me once more.

A few moments later, the door swung opened, and the light flickered on.

"My eyes! My eyes!" Wren wailed before covering them, and quickly rushing back out.

Her boyfriend Siddharth who was still standing there holding his hand on the doorknob was frozen in place, his eyes wide with shock.

"Shut the fucking door!" Boun snarled snapping him out of his statue like trance.

"S-s-sorry," He stammered before shutting the door.

"Well, that was awkward." Boun smirked looking at me.

This couldn't be real.

That didn't just happen.

I wanted the earth to open and swallow me, I had never felt so embarrassed in my entire life.

I shoved Boun from my body and stumbled around while I quickly slapped my leg back into my pants and fumbled for my shoes.

"Your sister is going to be traumatized for life!" And I'm going to mortified for all eternity.

"I'm sure she's seen worse." Boun said flippantly zipping up his pants with a sly grin.

"I thought we were being quiet, can't believe they heard us." I so didn't want to face them.

"They couldn't have heard us," My mate mused as he tilted his head to the side, "because we were already done."

"So why did they open the door?" As soon as I asked the question, Boun's face went from one of confusion to revelation then complete rage.

"I'm gonna kill him!"

~SOLD~

"Hia please calm down.' Wren begged.

"It's not what you think!" Sid started to say a bit nervous.

"Not what I think?!" Boun kept trying to get to Wren's boyfriend but I wouldn't let him. "I think you were about to fuck my little sister in the janitor's closet!" He growled.

"Okay...so maybe it is what you think." Wren's boyfriend murmured.

Boun damn near launched forward but I quickly stood in front of him halting his attack.

"She's only sixteen!" He snarled.

"And I'm only seventeen!" I interrupted, "it didn't stop you."

Boun stared at me flabbergasted before becoming angry again.

"You'll be eighteen in a month , she just turned sixteen." Boun gestured towards his little sister. "Sid, I swear if she isn't virgin anymore, I'm gonna rip your dick off!"

Sid protectively covered his crotch as Wren stood in front of her boyfriend.

"We weren't going to do it." Wren promised.

"Then what the hell were you two doing going into the janitor's closet?" Boun demanded.

"Looking for a broom?" Sid chuckled nervously.

"You little," Boun tried to grab Sid, but I interlocked my arm with his and though my mate was much stronger than me, there was no way he'd break out of my grasp.

"I assure you, nothing on him is little!" Wren sassed back.

"What did you just say?" Boun snarled his canines showing.

"Babe, I really appreciate the compliment," Sid said quickly, "but you shouldn't say things like that when your brother wants to kill me and rip my-"

Boun glared and I interjected.

"You definitely shouldn't." I agreed before focusing back on Boun, "Let's not discuss this here, okay, Your brother and Fluke just had the twins, this is a happy occasion, right?"

Boun took several deep breaths before finally calming down.

"Since you're my sister's mate, I won't kill you today. But from here on out, you two are not allowed to be alone unless a third party is present until he puts a damn ring on your finger."

"Oh, come on Boun!" Wren groaned annoyed, "That's not fair!"

"Now just being hypocritical man!" Sid complained.

"Should I tell dad?" Boun threatened.

"On second thought, third party is cool with me." Sid, conceded.

Wren dropped her head in utter defeat. "Fine."

"Now you go first." He gestured towards Sid who stared apologetically at Wren before walking off with Boun following behind him.

"Don't worry little sis," I placed my hands on her shoulders, "I'll talk to him."

When I couldn't change Boun's mind, I decided to be Wren and Sid's chaperone.

I conveniently turned a blind eye whenever a closet was nearby 😉

//Please don't ask me why I named him Siddharth. I just wanted to. It sounds hot, okay? It's also a name of Buddha,so umm,🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

AstringentlySweet and I were talking about how we could make Boun and Prem have sex in the janitor's closet like Monica and Chandler and we went from umm how'd that be to WHY THE FUCK NOT so here we are. 💕💕💕
Also, we thought maybe having the High Alpha walk in on them like Chandler's dad would be pretty embarassing so we stuck with Wren, also because we absolutely adore her and you guys too?(I hope)

Almostost 3000 words so hope we've made up for the delay?

Also, did you like the chapter?🥺🥺🥺
Please don't forget to vote and comment if you did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...