The Irresistible Devil Tamer...

By Rei_V_Black

The city of Seoul has been home to Supernaturals of different kinds for a long time. The humans and Supernat... More

The Irresistible Devil Tamer
Introduction
The Beginning
Kim Taehyung
Decisions
Decisions Part II
First Impressions
First Impressions PT. II
Forced or Willing?
Shattered Peace
Assistance
Surprise... or Surprised?
Devil's Spawn
Will you be my Light?
A New Perspective
Disappearance
A Broken Child's Story
Fancy
Deals and Favours...
Bargaining
It's in the Past...
Water and Ice...
Suspicions
Preparations
Pérsonà: V
Disclosed
Homé
Master
Waiting
Rationale
𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢...
Lᴏsᴛ Lᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs
Acceptance & Moving On~
Care from the Unexpected
Resolved
ℱ𝒶𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ ℳ𝓎 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉
Picking up the Pieces
Overthinking
Confrontation & Weekend Plans
The Other Side
Beggers can't be Choosers
Rolling Stones
Ladies and Gentlemen
Faces From My Past
Heated
𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚?
𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙒𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝
𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙃𝙪𝙚𝙨
𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
Beginning Of The End
Shock Of A Lifetime

Shattered

1K 68 194
By Rei_V_Black

𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟-
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑥 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛,
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠
𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛...

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢...

There was a static silence surrounding the occupants of the now tense room instantly after the words were spoken. A silence that weighed heavily on everyone who were to experience it with all it's terse glory but was, at the same time noisier than the loud gurgling of the rebelling waves that aggressively sparred with the even louder howls of the winds, sparing no one that came in between them.

A raging tsunami...

It was deafeningly still yet Taehyung could clearly hear a loud ringing in his ears, that almost drove him to insanity.

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo!

NO!!!!

THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!

I DON'T HAVE A FAMILY!

I DON'T HAVE A BROTHER!

NO!

Grandma...

A thousand thoughts flew through his mind at an alarmingly high speed yet, it seemed that he had no thoughts at all. It was all so calm but everything in him felt like a mess. It felt like his whole life had been a lie.

A LIE!

A half-angel?!

He was a half-angel....?

And he had been degraded as a filthy 'Halfie' for the most of his still young life.

It suddenly got harder to breathe.

Everything seemed so gray...

The world spun for a moment.

He couldn't think straight, he couldn't see clearly, For f**k's sake, HE COULDN'T BREATHE PROPERLY!
Everything seemed so blurry, so... illusionary now. Such a lie...

"Hyung...?"

It was that tentatively spoken syllable, spoken in that familiar soft tone that had him jolting awake from the chaos that were currently reigning in the immeasurable depths of his mind. That managed to shift his focus from the almost ear splitting ringing that ensued in his ears. That finally got him to focus on something other than the raging emotions and blurry memories in his mind...

That saved him from the insanity that was his mind at that moment...

No! Stop this Kim Taehyung!

You have a promise to keep!

A brother to care for!

You can't go all crazy now just because you found out that you're one of those wing-flapping, all-holy goody-goody little lackey of the holier-than-thou 'God' with those creepy smiles that you always made fun of in your childhood!

And definitely don't panic over the fact that you now actually have a creepy-a**, white bird-like brother who you share your blood with!

No! Stop being unreasonable!

A light squeeze of his hand once more stopped him from spiraling down the dark tunnel of the darker and definitely gloomier thoughts/memories that he had no doubt he would've been tumbling down through by now, if not for his brother...

His little Yeonjunnie...

His only BROTHER!

Looking around him, he surprisingly found everyone leaning... uncomfortably close to him. Not to mention the equally worried/concerned expression that all of them currently wore (or sad look for his supposed half-brother but he didn't want to dwell on it, duh!).

No, Kim Taehyung won't let something- even as metamorphic as this revealation- to deter him. He was and still is Kim Taehyung and that will always be his sole identity. No amount of blood or past relationships mattered to him other than his grandma and his dear little brother.

It's time to get my sh*t together.

Let's play by my rules now!

"Prove it."

The blonde finally said, breaking the lengthy and tense silence that had shrouded the room since Park Chanyeol's... declaration.

"E-excuse Me?!"

Wide-eyed with shock, it was Byun Baekhyun, his supposed half-brother who exclaimed that. Shock still visible in his eyes, but also a pitiably sad realization dawning in his eyes, Park Chanyeol was the one who managed to calm Byun- who had almost leaped forward in shock and anxiousness- from his indignation. And was that... Was that darkness clouding his eyes?!

Huh, so the goody-goody pure Birdy actually had some darkness inside him... Interesting.

"Mr. Byun, you can't really expect me to believe your... rather impossible claiming of being my... half-brother without any stable proof, now do you?" He leaned forward towards the angel couple, completely disregarding his little brother's protesting tugs on his shirt and the Bangtan Devils' suspiciously anxious postures.

"You don't believe us?" Byun asked, sounding almost hysteric, but fortunately, Park was quick to pull back and soothe his distressed lover.
Again.

"I don't." Taehyung answered simply. Certainly they don't have any evidence to prove their claims right. Or do they...?

Pfft! Of course not silly!

Then why do I have a bad feeling about this?!

"What reasons, pray tell, do we have to deceive you by lying about your heritage?" Park Chanyeol asked, sarcasm evident in his voice though Taehyung wasn't deterred at the slightest. He almost felt excited at the prospect of messing with this man's mind, no matter how bad the timing is.

Quite literally...

"Now, that is something I too find myself interested in finding out..." He spoke charmingly, his razor sharp smirk making an appearance as his exquisitely darkened silver-blue- almost stormy grey- eyes assessed the two angels. Finally, they were in his element now. His playground with his rules. "Now, why don't you tell us your reasons for the quite spectacular speech that delivered tonight, Mr Park? Mr Byun?" He asked, tilting his head delicately, an innocently evil devilish smile playing on his luscious pink lips as he observed the now tense couple ( and quite amusingly, a seething Baekhyun).

"So you really don't believe us, do you?!" Mr Byun finally exploded, abruptly standing up from his seat as the couch he previously occupied fell backwards with a loud screeching against the elegantly marbled floor, forcing his lover/husband to stand up too.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the violent display, once more disregarding the now rigidly sat Bangtan Devils and their anxious/frightened postures (though Jimin looked about ready to faint with how sickeningly pale he appeared) nor his brother's insistent tugging that warned him to not prolong his
'little game' anymore.

Ahhh...

Too late now.

"Then let me show you!"

With that said Byun Baekhyun closed his eyes and suddenly, the room got flooded with bright golden light seemingly radiating off of the angel himself. Park Chanyeol stood off to the side, completely unaffected by the blinding grace of the angel while both the Devils, Taehyung and even his brother had to shield their eyes to make sure they won't be blinded by the seemingly blinding divine light.

The whole room soon got bathed in the angelic grace of one Byun Baekhyun, a glow so bright that it cast no shadows. The true definition of Light.

A pure grace, unleashed...

Slowly the glow seemed to be dimming, the brightness starting to fade leaving a faint glow behind. And even then the source of the glow seemed to overpower itself as it continued to glow with even more vigour.

"Woah..."

And the scene was indeed that wonderful... That startling...

Because the space that was previously occupied by the human vassal of Byun Baekhyun was now occupied by the now completely transformed angelic form of Byun.

The True Angel...

With wings as pure as snow and his Divine Arsenal held loosely in his left-hand, Baekhyun now truly looked like the Warrior Angel that he in reality was.

Divine, beautiful, pure and most definitely Light.

But that wasn't even half the reason behind the awed murmurs of Yeonjun or even the terrified staring of the Bangtan Devils. No, the cause of it was the blue string that seemed to emerge right from Baekhyun's mid-chest region and ended up at wrist- exactly at the radial artery- of none other than Taehyung himself, connecting them together.

And not only that, but another string- this one seemingly from Baekhyun's left-chest region, roughly above his heart- connected the angel to his husband. A very thick, red string.

The String of Eros...

Of Romantic Love...

Other than those, 10 other comparatively thin black strings emerged from the greyish-blue haired angel's abdomen region and dissolved into thin air.

And though the sight most obviously was ethereal, it wasn't anything compared to...

"Oh Lord!!"

As it was, the most shocking thing about the whole display was that, it was yet to terminate. Because just after Byun Baekhyun's transformation, another blinding silver glow erupted from inside Taehyung himself and filled the spacious room, temporarily taking away the observers' eyesight.

And when it finally deemed enough for the viewers to finally get a glimpse of the blonde, they were once more astonished to the core at what they found, or more like what found them...

For there, the spot where only moments before the blonde-haired investigator stood, now was occupied by a silver-haired investigator who still now seemed to be glowing imperially- radiating an ethereal sort of heavenly silver light that seemed to glorify his already magnificent physical features even more- much more so than before- almost to a terrifyingly divine extent; to the point that he didn't even look mortal anymore; the elysian silvery glow emitting from his body gave Taehyung's already tantalizing beauty an angelic quality, a quality deserving of him- while his mesmerising silver-blue eyes now withheld an unusually mysterious seraphic or empyrean sort of beauty, with a celestial gold ring around his silver-blue irises, the now ethereal silver-haired male clearly looked like the perfect mixture of (or even more magnificent than both the Creators) Lucifer, the Demiurge of Hell and the Dark Realms and God, the creator of the Universe, himself.

(First time editing... Pls bear with me😔)

And it went without saying that his most awe-inspiring feature now were the two majestic midnight-blue (almost ebony black) wings that towered behind him, creating an astonishingly breathtaking sight indeed. Now this,

This transcendantly breath-taking sight that had no possible form of expression to put it's prepossessing beauty into something that was even remotely decipherable, did seem absolutely and irrevocably like something no mortal or immortal being could have ever quite imagined- even in their wildest of all wildest dreams- or is even capable of imagining that could ever exist, let alone be so, so, so very much more entrancing in it's reality.

Destiny, Fate and not even The Almighty had any idea how their One True Creation would turn out in his Divine form. But it seems fine- more than fine actually- now that the reality seems to have surpassed all their craziest of expectations when it finally came to be.

For Kim Taehyung was as imperially and breathtakingly divine as he was devastatingly and sinfully dark.

For he was The Manipulator...

"What the F**k?!"

Taehyung shrieked, successfully breaking the wonder-stricken silence surrounding him as well as the wide-eyed, awed staring that the occupants of the room were currently engaged in. Though shortly afterwards, the daze was broken as everyone gasped collectively, their entranced minds finally deciphering the still ludicrous-seeming event that took place just moments- or was it eternities that had come to pass since they've been hypnotized and dazed by the imperial being before them?- before...

The silence still continued.

As did the astonished gawking.

"Y-you a-are... You are a Silver Seraph... Oh My-!" Byun Baekhyun exclaimed. The utterly wondrous shock filling his still awe-stricken eyes doing nothing to decrease the horrified feeling wretching Taehyung's gut.

Nor did his words offer any reassurance.

"Tell Me! What the bloody f**k happened here?!"

The now silver haired seraph growled, effectively shutting up any further awed exclamations. His gorgeous midnight-blue wings raising above his head in an intimidating manner, giving away the seraph's dark mood.

"C-calm Down Taehyung... Y-you.... You just went through your Transition..." Park Chanyeol tried to console the raging male, trying and failing to hide the anxiousness that he felt from creeping into his voice. Well, try consoling an enraged Seraph who has the power to destroy a whole dimension with a single snap of their fingers and let's see how you all fare! Oh Lord...

What a disaster...

"Calm DOWN?! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK ME TO FREAKING CALM DOWN?! WHY THE BLOODY F**K WOULD I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TRANSITION IF I'M A HALF-ANGEL?!"

The blonde growled as his wings spread out further, in a frighteningly intimidating manner. The room's temperature falling even more so than before- to an almost freezing extent- as dark shadows whirled around the glowing Seraph warningly; while the spectators could only watch, helpless, as the newly transitioned Seraph's powers thrashed and destroyed the luxurious sitting room.

Chaos ensued in the outside world as well- the previously calm wind now deadly, violently ripping through the skies to reach their distressed Master; water rushing with vicious swiftness in response to their Master's wrath, thus making seas and oceans around the world restless and brutally aggressive as the Earth shook with rage. Calamities after calamities- each more aggressive than the previous- tried to demolish the world in hopes of avenging their Master's anxiousness.

While the victims could only watch and suffer in silence...

As Nature, Time and Universe responded to His wrath.

"TAEHYUNG!" "HYUNG!" "BROTHER!"

Everyone shrieked loudly, equal amounts of fear, panic and overwhelming concern bleeding into their distressed calls as they watched- so pitiably helpless- as the silver-haired seraph tried, in vain, to control his wrath. He closed his eyes shut, curling up his fists to the point that it bled and finally fell on his knees, concentrating heavily in an attempt to stop the painful rush of power flowing in his veins.

To stop the voices in his head...

To freeze everything and anything...

To block the whole world from himself...

"You are strong Taehyungie...
Don't ever let the world break you!"

"HYUNG! C'mon snap out of it! Calm down. Everything's fine. Breath with me... C'mon hyungie... Breathe in and out... In and Out... You're ok hyungie... I am here with you... Everything will be alright..." Yeonjun cried out, almost hysterical seeing his beloved hyung's condition. He drew soothing circles on his hyung's back, trying to offer him some comfort as the older tried to recollect himself, to reign in his powers and to control his raging emotions. The younger watched on, helplessness and fear churning in his guts, as his hyung's fists curled and uncurled slowly... Rhythmically.

He'll be okay.

Everything's fine.

My hyung is fine.

Breathing and alive.

Nothing's wrong...

Oh, how wrong he was.
Even he knew that nothing was fine.
That the world he knew, the world they knew was slowly changing. Changing into something different. Something terrific...

And they had no option but to suck it up and adapt...

"I am fine. It's alright Junnie... Don't cry." The silver-haired male finally spoke, his voice though strained, sounded even more silvery, even more entrancing, velvety and sirenic than it has been...

Than it had the right to be.

Heavenly.

"Y-you are... Y-you are f-fine Hyung...
O-oh My God!" The younger finally came out of his stupor- tears streaming down his face though he himself remained oblivious to it- his eyes instantly latching onto the deep wounds adorning his brother's smooth, porcelain skin. Worry, sadness, fear, desperation and so many more heart-wrenching emotions gripping his heart almost to the point that he felt numb. Yeonjun hugged his brother tightly. Desperate. Hungry. Anxious.

He is alive.

And he is with me.

My hyungie is alive...

"H-hyung..." A gut-wrenching sob tore out from his throat as he continued to latch onto his most precious brother as if his life depended on it.

It did.

Reassuring himself, that yes, his hyung was alive and well.

That he was still with him...

"Shh... It's ok. Everything's under control now. Don't worry. Hyung is sorry to scare you... Everything's fine now. Don't cry Junnie..." The silver-haired male continued to soothe his desperately sobbing brother, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Disregarding the fatigue he felt and the raging internal wars that ensued inside him.

As for the younger,

He savoured it... Savoured his brother's affection, savoured the sound of his sensuously silvery voice, the feel of his body, the intoxicating scent that his brother gave off, he savoured them all hungrily. As if he has been starving for eternities on end... As if he'd die if he leaves his brother now...

Desperate in love...

A Love so pure and unblemished that it brings shame to all others...

"Ahem..." Someone cleared their throat from behind, causing Taehyung to retract from his brother's embrace- who whined at the loss of contact- his wings protectively covering his brother from any prying eyes...

Taehyung knew how his brother reacts when he looses control... He knew it and he never wished for his dear little brother to witness that ever again...

He shouldn't be afraid of me.

He slowly but gracefully stood up, his brother still latching onto him tightly as his wings unfurled to their full height once more.

It was... fascinating, that Taehyung admitted- even if he would never say that out loud- now, that he could finally process the working of his new... accessories he felt quite curious about their workings.

Anything to divert his focus...

They were really a very gorgeous shade of midnight blue- almost the strikingly resplendent shade of ebony black that he had witnessed people gushing and swooning over- but with a more... celestial beauty. Very Intriguing.

"I wish to know more about these... strings. What are they?" The silver-haired seraph finally asked, his mind finally wrapping around all the events that has come to transpire and finding questions of his own. Finally something normal, though there was nothing 'normal' about the situation.

Brows arched slightly towards his 'half-brother' in question, he lightly tugged onto the string connecting him to his brother, Yeonjun that is.

A strong blue string.

He noticed, that he had only two strings- one connecting him to his supposed half-brother and one connecting him to his real 'brother'.

"Err... We'll tell you all about it...
Ah... Are you alright?" Byun Baekhyun asked, skeptically eyeing him. Worry and slight sadness still shining brightly in his eyes and even voice.

The seraph shrugged nonchalantly, as if it wasn't that big of a deal and that it was like any other regular incident. As if it was an everyday incident where he is told that he is a Half Angel- a Seraph at that too- and that he was used to it.

And he knew that his non-chalance bothered them. Worried them even.

"I will be." He answered shortly. His brother now quietly standing beside him- still very close to him- while clutching his left-hand tightly.
Still afraid.

"Oh ok..." The grey-haired angel said, still doubtful and worried, a frown marring his lovely and delicate features.

"Uh... So these strings, they uh... show all our connections with other mortals. Connections, as in blood-bond, a sibling bond or even the bond of love. There can also be the bonds which are initiated by Fate and also bonds which are broken, like if someone's dead or has done something to hurt you. They connect us to other mortals, i.e. our closest associates. Someone we are very close to." Byun explained.

Taehyung nodded, a thoughtful expression marring his face.

"So, this blue string connects us... together? But, if it had been neglected for so long, why would it still be present? I mean, I didn't even know about your existence until now..." He trailed off, curiosity and hunger for knowledge urging him to talk to the other angel- his 'half-brother'- more, much to Baekhyun's elation.

"Oh, you see the bond have been closed from your end for a long time, yeah, but it wasn't rejected. So, it wasn't broken. And since I have held onto the hope of finding you for soooooo long, the bond has not faded. You see, these bonds aren't only based on the principle of blood or love but also, our deepest and most sincerest of emotions. So, this string, as a result of my deep-seated faith and love has only become stronger with time..." The grey-haired male recounted sadly, staring at the silver-head with a very intense longing that instantly put Taehyung on edge. Uncomfortable.

Taehyung frowned, confused. If it showed all his bonds to other people then why isn't...

He glanced towards the Bangtan Devils, instantly noticing their odd behavior- how they were nervously shifting from one foot to other, their fearful eyes, their odd fidgety behaviors, not to mention how Jimin looked deathly pale and about ready to collapse any moment now, considering how much he was sweating. Fearful. Guilty.

Taehyung, for the moment decided to ignore their nervous/frightened expressions. Instead, he decided to ask the question that's bugging him.

"What about the Soulmate bond?"

And he could've sworn that he heard  Jimin letting out a loud, pained sob.

But that's not true...

Jimin won't have any reason to sob, now would he?

Brushing it off as his overactive imagination, he decided to put his full attention on the frowning angel- his half brother, damnit!- and to ignore the odd fear oozing off of the Devils at the other end of the coffee table to avoid the oncoming headache that their suspicious behavior was sure to cause him.

"A Soulmate bond...?" Park Chanyeol asked, skeptically looking back and forth between Taehyung and Baekhyun.

"Why do you ask?" Baekhyun asked, his voice suddenly curious, his frown now more prominent.

"Uh... I have a Soulmate... Jimin?" Taehyung directed the question at Jimin, who much to his confusion- and growing suspicions- refused to meet his- or anyone else's- eyes. What the...

His eyes widened.

Unless...

His eyes snapped towards Jimin again, hoping desperately that the male would meet his eyes. Or any of the Bangtan Devils for that matter...

But none of them did...

They are guilty, his mind supplied.

"No..." He whispered, his eyes wide.

This can't be true...

This....

No...

Please Lord No!

"You are too gullible, little Halfie."

"You are too stupid."

"Naive little sh*t!"

NO! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!

"Tell me, TELL ME! Do I have a Soulmate bond or not?!" He harshly shouted out. His eyes wide with shock and something... something he hasn't felt for a long time.

Betrayal...

His heart clenched painfully, his eyes resolutely set onto Baekhyun's wide ones.

Please...

"Y-you don't have a Soulmate bond...
In fact, you don't have any romantic-"

But he wasn't listening anymore. He had heard enough.
Enough to know everything that he needed to.

To know everything that he hadn't realized yet.

Everything that he had been gullible enough to believe.

That spoke of the same mistake that he had vowed to never make again...

But he did.

He fell into the trap...

Again...

Suddenly he felt like laughing. A hysterical, almost crazed laughter bubbling up his throat as he recollected- with bitterness- how he had been betrayed once more. How, even after all this time, after all the hardships and promises to himself, he has still been fooled...

By someone who he has decided to give a chance.

Someone so undeserving.

Ah... Betrayal.

How sweet to feel this again.

To be reminded again how gullible and utterly naive a moron you are.

To be slapped by the harsh truth of the cruelty of mortals' once more...

Grandma!

"Oh." He stated numbly, his eyes distant as he stared off in space. His mind, frighteningly blank and his heart, confusingly hurt.

They don't deserve it!

They don't deserve you!

Stop being pathetic!

He lied...

So accept it and move on you idiot!

Don't give him the satisfaction of seeing you hurt!

I am not hurt...

Yeah, keep telling that to yourself!

Stop being pathetic!

"Taehyung!" Jimin's heart-wrenching sob finally tore him out of his reveries. The sound so pitiably distressed and guilty that he felt disgusted by it.

Disgusted. Violated. Played.

Stupid.

"I feel that's enough for today, Mr. Byun. If you don't mind, can we please schedule another meeting to discuss my condition some other day?" Taehyung asked, his voice still blank and cold.

Empty and emotionless...

"Of course..." His half-brother replied, smiling indulgently at him though it was clear as day to everyone with a mind that he wished for more.

He wished more from his brother...

From Taehyung.

But Taehyung, he couldn't find it in himself to care anymore. He felt numb. Pathetic and empty.

Blank, cold, dark. Numb...

Feeling quite drained, he willed his wings back as he had seen Baekhyun do.

And with that, his Divine form vanished and in it's stead remained the blonde-haired, strikingly enthralling investigator with enticingly seductive hooded silver-blue orbs.

Standing numbly with a blank face,

And a throbbing heart...

********************†***************

And that's it guys.

If you r curious, here's how Baekhyun's (or any Silvester clan's angels' wings) look like↓

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

A little explanation about the 'string theory':

In my story, blue strings are for platonic relationships while red strings are for the fated, romantic ones. Here, Baekhyun- being a direct blood-relative of Taehyung- when performed his transition infront of Tae, it triggered Tae's dormant divine blood and thus he was forced into his First Transition. Also keep in mind, here Baekhyun performed a Revealation Celeste only focusing on him and Taehyung which should explain why the others who were present at that time didn't show any bonds or connecting strings of theirs.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Now that's over, tell me:

Did you like it? If so, please vote and comment your thoughts.

So, things are finally taking a twist. Will this be a good turn of Fates or a bad one?

Will it help in bringing Tae and the Devils together, or split them apart forever?

Do comment your thoughts on it.

Until next time, stay safe and take care.

                               ----- Signed by Rei💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 263 11
|WATTPAD FEATURED| ❝Collect the 13 Aurers and seek for the Gates Of Shadows, for it is the only way back 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.❞ On a peaceful Halloween eve, a fe...
17.3K 277 7
Destiny has his own scheme who made being to gambol on his tip of digit. Likewise, he is the only one who is aware and has potentiality to merge alte...
4.2M 256K 130
Taehyung is forced to flee from America, leaving behind angry gang members and his secret agent of a father, went to South Korea to start over in a n...
11.4K 547 56
COMPLETE VERSION + SEQUEL ON AO3 South Korea. More specifically Daegu. The home and base of the most dangerous, mysterious, feared Mafia in the world...