The 9 Millimeter Kiss

By dalisjinx

Recovery Girl had finally managed to find a successor. A boy by the name Yuki Satori. Yuki has gone through p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Character Info.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Character Info. pt.2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
A/N

Chapter 48

7.5K 522 79
By dalisjinx

Yuki was informed of the reason as to why Midoriya and Bakugo had a farrelly amount of injuries. A few small cracks on their bones, to which Yuki didn't comment on but Midoriya knew was going to go after him one way or another.

After healing Midoriya without telling him a word, Toshinori and him left. Leaving Bakugo and him alone.

"You're wrist is broken and your shoulder muscles are teared--"

"You knew about All Might and Deku." The blond stated more than asked.

Yuki continued to heal him. "I found out, yes."

"How."

Yuki sighed. "I ran into Toshinori-san during my year off of school. I saw him become All Might. Then during the entrance exams he and Nezu came to me. I didn't find out about the quirk situation until much later."

Yuki finished with his shoulder and held out his left hand. "Show me your wrist."

"What happened to yours?"

"Exam. Hand." Bakugo held it out.

There was a comfortable silence between them. Yuki knew something else was bothering the blond.

"What else is on your mind?"

Bakugo looked up to meet Yuki's eyes. "Were you crying?"

The healer began to bandage the now sprained wrist. "Yeah."

He replied before looking back at Bakugo's eyes. "You were too."

The blond only frowned before looking away.

Yuki suppressed a yawn as he finished up. "Are you feeling better?" he asked, putting away the supplies used.

The blond didn't say anything. Yuki took it, he was still processing all that happened.

"Let's go. You shouldn't be up past your bedtime."

"HA?!"

* * *

The next morning was a pain. With the commotion of his classmates due to the troubled children's' fight, he was also suffering a major headache.

Yuki was tempted to ask Aizawa to be excused from the morning announcement on their first day back to classes but decided against it. Resorting to taking medication instead and hoped he wouldn't sleep during class.

They ran into Class B which only made it worse.

As the announcements were being made he made eye contact with Hitoshi, exchanging a head nod in acknowledgement. The problem children were briefly discussed and everyone was excused.

"Okay, then, we'll be continuing regular classes starting today." Aizawa began. "A lot of unprecedented things happened, but you'll need to switch gears and focus on your duties as students. We'll be staying inside the classroom today, but this semester, you'll have even harsher training than before."

Yuki winced at the sudden pounding in his head. He slowly brought his head down to the table. At an angle he hoped Aizawa couldn't see.

"...they're hero activities outside of school. Like the internships you did under heroes before only closer to the real thing."

Was Chiyo-snsei also pushing me more ahead in that department?

"Then why did I work so hard during the sports festival!?" Uraraka suddenly shouted.

Yuki groaned, choosing to shield his head with his arms.

"That's true. If we have work studies, then even those who didn't get scouted at the sports festival would have had paths open up for them." Iida added.

"Uraraka, calm down a bit. Would you?" Yuki mumbled.

"The hero work studies use scouting from the sports festival as connections. This isn't part of a class, but an activity done at the discretion of the student." Aizawa explained.

"So those who weren't scouted at the sports festival would have a hard time lining one up to begin with. Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there were many complications with trying to get U.A. students to join, so it ended up being like this."

Yuki sighed. Burying his head into his arms.

"Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in more real ways for longer periods of time. But there haven't been many cases where first years have received them. With the increased activity of villains, we are currently thinking seriously about your participation."

But we're just kids. Yuki thought. Keeping his head down.

"Well, we'll have you hear more about what it's like and explain in further detail at a later date. We've got our own circumstances to consider."

Aizawa glanced over to Yuki. It wasn't really like him to keep his head down for that much at a time.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Mic."

The front door slid open, "First period is English! In other words, my time! It's been an age since I stood on this stage!"

Mic's shouting just made Yuki want to jump out the window.

Yuki did it. He managed to somehow pull through the day with only five painkillers.

Not too bad. Bad. But not too bad.

Yuki was struggling to get his shoes off by the time he made it back to the dorms.

"Hey, can't you even clean properly?!"

Yuki pulled on his tie, suddenly finding it hard to breathe.

"Did you hear that, Bakugo?" Iida's voice.

"Shut up! I get it, Damn Four-Eyes!"

He finally made it to the elevator. His breathing was erratic.

"Yuki-kun? Are you alright?" Yaomomo.

"I'm about to faint." Yuki acknowledged.

"Eh?!"

"Please catch me..."

"Wha-- Yuki!"

"We must go patrol the park for those who need help!" a young girl proudly stood before the slide.

A boy her age sat down getting ready to slide. "You're the one causing troub--"

"Shush my trusty sidekick!" with a push she sent the boy down a spiral slide.

"NO FAIR!"

"Satori...! Can.... hear me?"

"Ne, do you have a quirk?" Yuki asked her one day as they dug for more bugs.

"Nope! I'm quirkless. Do you have a quirk?" she asked without looking up from the dirt.

"No. I'm almost 6 and nothing's happened." he mumbled.

"Good! We can be quirkless buddies for the rest of our lives!"

"the rest of our lives?"

"Yes! Got a problem with that?!" She frowned, glaring at Yuki.

"N-no. I'd like to have a buddy for the rest of my life." Yuki smiled now helping her move the pile of dirt into the hole again.

"Good! I wasn't gonna give you an option anyways!" she smugly stated, dusting off her hands.

"Not... try.... Satori....?"

"What if we run away?" Mai whispered.

"But you live here." Yuki told her.

They were in their little hideout. It was just a small cottage that had been abandoned in the forest. There were rumors it was haunted.

"I don't want to live here." She brought her knees up to her chest. "You don't like it here either do you."

She more stated than asked.

"They're nice to me--"

"No they're not! They just ignore you....just like me."

Yuki didn't deny it.

She grabbed a stone tossing it across the room. "Who would want a kid who doesn't have a quirk anyway. There's no place for us."

"What are 6 year old's going to do?" Yuki asked rhetorically.

"Take over the world." she giggled.

"I thought you wanted to be a hero?" Yuki smiled.

"Be a hero who can take over the world." she grinned.

"Mai, no. That's not how it--"

"Mai, yes!"

"Mai!"

* * *

All of Class 1-A now stood outside the nurses office where Recovery Girl was assessing Yuki. They had been in luck when they caught her just before she left for the day. Aizawa had been notified by Iida who'd ran back to get help. Upon him being non-responsive in all the ways he knew of, he'd asked Shoji for help carrying the boy back to school and left in the capable hands of Recovery Girl.

Aizawa was pacing back and forth wondering if he should have called for an ambulance instead.

A faint voice cut through the tense atmosphere.

"I'm fin--"

"No you're not!"

Aizawa was quick to open the door with his students all trying to take a peek in.

"I will be." A very.... not dressed Yuki, claimed as he tried to take out the I.V.

"Yuki!"

Everyone watched as Yuki slid off the bed and onto the floor.

"Young man, you're running a severely high fever right now." Recovery Girl scolded as she attempted to help the boy up.

"Aizawa! Don't just stand there! Help me out here!"

Aizawa and the greater of the class were all shocked to see Yuki look so... ill... or was it fragile....

"R-right, everyone stay outside for now." the homeroom teacher warned, closing the door and hurrying to help the old lady with the tall boy.

"Where are my clothes?" Yuki asked, his arm now over Aizawa's shoulders. He was only wearing his briefs, he'd discovered upon hitting the cold floor.

"YUKI!"

"Chiyo-sensei," Yuki huffed, struggling to keep his footing. Aizawa slowly sat him on the bed he'd fallen out of.

"It's just a drawback--"

"DRUGS?!"

Yuki let out a weak chuckle. "No... not really.... My quirk... this happens..... Sometimes."

Aizawa kept his arms in front of the boy.

He looked sickly pale, his face was flushed and was drenched in sweat. On top of that, the amount of healed scars littering his pupil was alarming. Alarming enough to have caught him and the rest of the class off guard.

"...I think."

"YOU THINK?!"

Yuki flinched, continuing to look around. "My clothes. Please." he asked.

"I don't think so, young man!"

"I have med--" Yuki leaned forward, falling into his homeroom teachers arms. "Medicine. Dorms. I have enough."

He tried to get up once again but instead steadily slid onto the cool floor.

"Clothes." Yuki repeated. "One week. I'll be fine."

Aizawa and Recovery Girl exchanged worried looks.

"Does this really happen because of you quirk?" Recovery girl asked.

Everyone was worried and rightfully so. The boy had suddenly burned up as his classmates were taking him back to school. And now not only was he struggling to stand but he face was contorted with pain at every movement he made.

"Y-yes." Yuki huffed.

"He was--" Uraraka didn't dare finish her sentence.

The entirety of the class kept looking at each other as though to confirm what they'd just seen.

The door suddenly slid open and there stood Aizawa struggling to hold onto Yuki.

"Shoji."

"Y-yes." the tallest of the class step forward and was about to pick Yuki up when the boy stopped him.

"No," Yuki shook his head.

"Satori, the dorms are a five minu--"

"I can walk." Yuki hissed.

Everyone watched as he attempted to once again stand on his own only to be caught again by Aizawa.

"Yuki-kun the sooner I can see what medicine you have the sooner we'll leave you alone." Recovery Girl told him.

Yuki brought his free hand to his face. Humiliated everyone had to see him in such a state.

Finally giving in, he nodded. And Shoji gently scooped him up.

"Nook." Yuki sluggishly pointed. Shoji complied, walking over to the reading nook and placing him on the futon already there.

"Thank you Shoji, you can leave now."

Yuki leaned up against the small book shelf beginning to remove his sweater. Once his classmate had left, his teachers were the only ones there with him.

"Where are they?"

"Under the sink. Box." Yuki slurred.

As Recovery Girl went into his bathroom to look for the medication he claimed to help Aizawa frowned at the fact his student had lacked to inform him about this particular side effect.

"How long have you had these episodes?" he asked.

Yuki shrugged.

"You don't know?"

Yuki slowly shook his head. "But they stopped 3 years.... Ago...or so..."

"Are these it?" Recovery Girl asked, walking over and handing him a bottle.

He nodded. Not bothering to properly look at them.

"I suppose they'll do." she sighed. Turning to Aizawa she raised her needle like walking stick to him.

"I want someone keeping an eye on him at all times, Eraserhead."

Yuki quickly protested, "No-- That's not--"

"It's necessary." she told the boy before returning her attention to Aizawa.

"He's in really bad shape and if what he says about this lasting a week, he'll need help and constant supervision."

Yuki let out an agonizing groan at the sudden headache (and poorly timed) that overcame him.

"--PLEASE HEL--" The Reminisce of the voice echoed.

"Yuki, please lay down." Recovery Girl voice slurred.

"I need to- I need to change..." Yuki gasped.

"Aizawa, clothes." She ordered guiding the boy down.

"This is Yuki." the man sweetly introduced.

Yuki winced at every movement he made as they changed him. Shivering at the cold.

"I'll let you go, If you can kill him~"

Covers draped over him as he curled onto his side.

"Shhh. It's alright." A hand softly petting the boy's hair.

Familiar cold weight on his ankles.

"N-no..." Yuki breathed.

"Are these not it?" Recovery Girl asked softly.

She was holding out a pill from the bottle he'd confirmed earlier would help.

"Satori, you need to take the medicine." Aizawa added.

"I-its okay..." a voice croaked.

The little boy shook his head in defiance. "n-no..."

Yuki felt his mouth being pried open.

In a panic his hands flew up and wrapped around someone's neck, bringing his knee up.

"NO!"

"Yuki!"

Aizawa dropped the pill and tried to pry Yuki's hands off, having been caught off guard.

"Yuki!" Recovery girl cried out again but the boy wasn't responding.

His grip tightening and eyes erratic.

Aizawa was struggling just struggling trying get the boy's grip to loosen.

"You have such nice hands, Yuki-kun~"

Yuki's breath hitched. He quickly released his grip, kicking whomever was in front of him away.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE!"

The nurse and homeroom teacher looked at the boy in disbelief.

"YOU'RE NOT-- YOU--"

His arms wrapped around his torso. Tears began to fall, violently shaking.

"...y-you're not here..."

Heavy sobs leaving the boy as he cradled himself...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 97.3K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
178K 4.8K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
10.8K 513 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
30.4K 697 8
That day started just as any other for Bakugo. But a visit to the rooftop would change his life forever, because standing there at the railing was a...