\,,/ Viva La Jackass (Bam Mar...

By fallen6661

So this story is based on the tv show Viva La Bam. It is a bit of fun and was my first ever fanfic. You may h... More

\,,/ Viva La Jackass (Bam Margera) \,,/
01 Work
02 Home Made Water-Slide
03 Gently Down The Stream
04 Pay Back Is A B*tch!
05 Apes Revenge
06 Knoxville
07 She Is Staying
08 The Good Old Times
09 Outre Kombat
10 Go Eagles
11 Soothing Voice
12 Meetings and Beer

13 Mouse Puppet Show

2.7K 61 29
By fallen6661

'Morning Sleeping Beauty' Knoxvilles voice awoke me from my sleep, I forced my eyes open to peer into a camera lens.

'Johnny you gay, turn the camera off.' I pulled the covers up over my head, possibly due to the fact that I had too many beers at the bar after the meeting with Johnny, Jeff, Chris, Steve-O and wee-man the night before. The covers were ripped off of me, thank god for Pjs. 'Knoxville!'

'Come on sleepy head. We have the rest of the crew to meet today.' I moaned in defeat as I sat up and pushed the camera out of my face. Johnny put it down and sat next to me giving me a hug. 'Any news from Bam?'

'Nope, two days and not a single text. Dunn hasn't even text me' I sighed.

'I'm sorry doll, I can't even help, Tremaine don't even know when they are meant to be rolling in' I shrugged, as I felt a lump in my throat, I missed everyone.

'Well I'm gonna go get showered and made up then'

'Ok babe, I'll be down in the breakfast bar when your done' He gave me another squeeze of a hug before leaving the room. The sounds of his laughter filled the hallway after a loud bang. I dread to think what had happened, but I was on First aid duty yet so I hopped into a warm relaxing shower letting it rinse away the worries for the day.

Once I was finished in the shower I dressed in a Rob Zombie Vest top, some cropped torn pants with fishnet tights underneath and my converse trainers. I pulled back my now red hair into a lose pony tail before applying some dark eye-liner and smoky eye dust. Once I was satisfied I was ok, I grabbed my crew pass, and made my way down stairs.

I pushed open the doors to be greeted with cheers of 'Ally' turns out I had impressed what crew members were out with how much I could drink at the bar. I smiled and waved as I walked over to the food bar to get some breakfast.

'Hey you must be Alexia' I turned to see a purple haired girl smiling at me, she was about my height and wore a murderdolls vest top and some jeans. 'I'm Samii, I work as an on location photographer' She held out her hand for me to shake.

'Oh hey, yeah Knoxville mentioned you. I'm sure as hell grateful to meet you and to not be the only female working with them' I laughed shaking her hand.

'believe me, the feeling is mutual' She said as we both picked out some cereal and a glass of apple juice before heading to one of the tables. 'So how did you manage up in this hell hole?'

'Well I worked on Viva La Bam, got to know the guys, and Knoxville got me involved with the movie, to be honest it is all pretty surreal'

'No way you know Bam and his crew?'

'I live with them chick' I smiled, thinking it over in my head, even if I wasn't talking to them at this moment.

'No way'

'Why you seen the show?'

'Yeah, and the old Jackass skits. Take it you worked on the new season?'

'as well as being filmed on it yeah' I laughed again. 'Anyway how did you get involved in this? Surely there is better jobs than photographing puke?'

'Well I started out with band photography, work got a bit stale so I decided to branch out into films. It just happened to be that a band I was working with new Knoxville and he offered me a position.'

'That's awesome' I was interrupted by Johnny.

'Girls, come on,, eat up. More of the crew have arrived' We both nodded and munched down the rest of our cereal, grabbing some fruit before heading out into reception area where everyone else had gathered.

'I'll speak to you soon babe' Samii said 'I need to go grab my camera and get snapping' I nodded as she left. I walked over to Chris who gave me a hug.

'Morning Ally, how you doing?' He asked.

'Not to bad, apart from Knox waking me up this morning'

'Well, i'm sure there will be plenty more wake ups over the next few weeks, get used to it'

'Oh I am, I've lived at Castle Bam for a while now, so I seem to have turned into a light sleeper in the morning' I smiled.

'Come follow me, i'll introduce you to everyone else' He said offering me his hand, he walked over to the crew. We were now joined by Preston, Dave and Danger Ehren. I was introduced to them and welcomed in with open arms into the group.

The cameras had began rolling again for the 'making of' feature, I saw Sami happily snapping away whilst the guys pulled various different posses. It hadn't actually crossed my mind until now that this was going to be completely different to VLB, we hadn't even started filming yet and the room was filled with laughter. I couldn't take in the amount of people that were actually going to be involved.

'Yo, Alex' I turned to see Jeff signalling me to come over to him and Knoxville so I do.

'Yeah?'

'Seeing as though we have most of the guys here we have decided to shoot some random bits early, so you will be starting work today'

'Yeah sure that's not problem' I smiled.

'Not scared of snakes I hope?' Knoxville laughed.

'Nope, defiantly not, used to have some as a pet when I was a kid. Why you ask anyway?'

'We'd like you to meet David Weathers, he is a snake expert and is going to help out with the first skit' I shook his hand.

'So i'm guessing its something to do with snakes and possibly biting?'

'Got it in one girl, but not poisonous snakes so don’t worry.'

'Ahh that's all right then. When do we begin?'

'Well I think the room is set up so, no time like the present' Tremaine said whilst looking at his watch and walking over to a group of the camera crew.

'Ready doll?'

'Yes Mr Knoxville, lets do this shit' I grinned.

'That's my girl' He let out another small laugh.

We walked down the hallway to the now empty meeting room. At the back of the room was a fake wall with a glass window, a hole further down leading into a tank.

'Man, why is it always about dicks' I said aloud, actually laughing about the thought that might happen.

'Well you signed up for it' Samii said as she appeared to my left.

'Easy for you to say, you're not the one that has to deal with it if anything goes wrong'

'Yeah that's why I love my job' She grinned as she walked over to the film crew that were getting set up on the left hand side of the room. On the right a guy was setting out chairs for the other cast members to sit, along with a table fully supplied with beer.

I caught up with Johnny who was now standing behind the wall, with Jeff, Chris and a camera guy who was filming. It took me a few moments to actually realise that Chris was naked, well bar some tape and white material wrapped around his private area, so yeah naked. One of the costume designers had the fun job of attaching some arms and a face to the 'mouse'.

I walked over to David the snake guy who was holding a snake in his hands.

'This the one going to do the damage?' I asked.

'Yup, not fed her in a few days so she'd be extra hungry too'

'Ha cruel but funny' I smiled. 'And what are they for?' I asked pointing to a little tank holding some baby rats.

'Gotta get the fake mouse to smell like real food' I raised my eyebrows and walked over to the rest of the crew who were now getting seated.

'You guys know what’s going on?' I asked. They shook their heads. 'well all i'm going to give away is ouch' I laughed, grabbing some beers and heading back to the others. The costume designer was still working on the mouse face, so I passed Chris a beer, and also passed one to Johnny and Jeff. David was now rubbing some of the baby rats against Chris's 'mouse', looking a little uncomfortable as he did so. I turned to Johnny and Jeff and started talking about other skits that they had planned while we were in this location.

'Yo Bam, Dunn' I heard WeeMan should loudly as everyone else said their greets. I felt my stomach flip a little as I looked at Johnny. Bam and Dunn had turned up early. He obviously skipped his skating demo.

'We're ready to shoot, I'll go get started then it giver you some time' Johnny said as he slipped on his shades, a back cloak and hat. He left and walked over to everyone saying his hellos, before moving in front of the bored, with Chris standing behind looking out the little glass window. David dropped the snake into the tank and moved to the side with me.

'And Action' Jeff called. I moved over to the side next to him and that's when I looked over to see Bam sitting with Dunn. Dunn waved over to me, which I returned, and Bam just looked at me and smiled a warm smile, which made me melt. I smiled back, waving to him. The tension that was in my stomach dissolved after that, I just wanted to go to him. Samii came over to my side to get a good shot of the guys and of the stunt.

'All right boys and girls. It's time for a puppet show' Johnny said to the camera. 'Once upon a time, there was a hungry serpent and a lonely field mouse who needed a friend' Chris then put his 'mouse' through what we had named the glory hole and Johnny pulled on a bit of the string making the 'mouse' move about. I looked over to see the whole crew with mouths open watching what was going on. 'Hello, Mr Serpent. My name is Mr Mousey, I wanna be your friend' I laughed a little at Johnny doing the voices, the crew cheered as the snake started to move about.

'Hey, yeah just make sure my whole weiner is out, I wanna look good' Chris said with a nervous grin on his face.

'How about if I tickle him on the tail?' Johnny said as he moved the 'mouse' fake hand to touch the snake. 'Hey over here' The snake stuck at the 'mouse' and everyone let out a gasp and a laugh. 'That's not nice. That's not the way we play back home. That really wasn't nice' Johnny kept saying.

'Dude, it's so going to get him' WeeMan said.

'He's like less than an inch away' Bam added. Oh just hearing his voice made my heart flutter, I had to admit it to myself, I had it bad. Not talking to him for a mere two days proved that. He looked over to me again and smiled as he caught me looking over. I quickly turned my attention back to Johnny and Chris.

'Here we go, give me a little kissy. Just a little kiss' Johnny said that moving the 'mouse' about again, and then the snake struck again this time sinking its small fangs into its kill, or should I say Chris's weiner. The room erupted in yells and cheers, as everyone jumped up from their seats and rushed over to take a better look.

'Oh god!' Chris yelled, 'Oh, god, That hurts!' With that he pulled his weiner out of the hole. We all rushed around the back to see the snake was still attached to him. I felt a par of hands sneak around my waist ad a headrest on my shoulder laughing. The deep aftershave and smoke smell filled my lungs. Bam. I turned my head and he just smiled at me, before letting me go but still standing close to me.

'It's got its tooth stuck in his dick' Johnny laughed. Chris shook himself a bit and the snake soon released its grip. I guess the puppet show is over then' Knoxville gave one of his loud signature laughs.

'And cut' Jeff shouted over the noise. 'That was fucking awesome' I turned around to see Bam was still next to me, I punched his arm.

'Ouch Al, what the hell was that for?'

'For being an idiot!'

'I'm sorry' he said, not sure what else to say. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug. 'I missed you' he whispered as we let each other go. I smiled at him before I was swept off of my feet by Dunn.

'I'm not talking to you either' I teased.

'Oh come on, you love us both really'

'Hmm' I laughed as he placed me back down on my feet. Samii came walking over laughing.

'My god, how funny was that?'

'Ha yeah I know. Oh guys this is Samii, she is a photographer. Samii this is Bam and Dunn' She blushed as they both shook her hand.

'Nice to meet you' they both said.

'Beer any one?' She asked.

'Yeah i'd kill for another' Ryan said.

'Best get you one quickly then, don't want you being locked up for murder' Samii blushed again, thinking about what she just said.

'Erm, yeah me and Ally will be ok, i'm just borrowing her for a few minutes' Bam said as he took hold of my hand, dragging me out to the front of the building away from the hustle and bustle. I looked at him and as soon as our eyes met his lips cam crashing down onto mine. My arms wrapped around his shoulders, as his wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. 'Don't ever leave me again' Bam said as he broke the kiss.

'I didn't leave you silly.'

'I hate being away from you' He said as he kissed me again.

'That why you went mardy with me?'

'May have something to do with it. Listen I don't care who knows about us. I can't keep it hidden , having to stay away from you is impossible' I smiled at him.

'That's good then' I said as I looked over his shoulder.

'Why's that' he asked. I spun him round to show some members of the crew had followed us outside along with a camera. We both just laughed and headed back into the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 6 93
Welcome,welcome!this is my first Bam Margera fic series ever!and so,I decided to combine all four books together and fix any errors or spelling mista...
89K 1.3K 31
When a girl finally has what it takes to become a new member of the jackass crew, the boys welcome her with open arms. But one of the cast catches he...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...
5.4K 109 41
I nervously walked up to the man.up close,he was actually pretty hot.I blushed,forgetting about the dare for a moment.he turned his head and noticed...