The Phantom King (Highschool...

By Sora_Flashing12

Everyone good story got to have a happy ending. Sora was always helping everyone in need. Helping everyone fi... More

Chapter 1 Got a Date
Chapter 2 ORC
Chapter 3 Asia Argento
Chapter 4 Fallen
Chapter 5 Reminiscing
Chapter 6 Familiar
Chapter 7 Riser Phoenix
Chapter 8 Training Began
Chapter 9 Rating Game
Chapter 11 (New) A Bad Feeling
Chapter 12 (New) Behold a Holy Sword
Chapter 13 (New) Destroy the Holy Sword
Chapter 14 (New) A Strong Enemy
Chapter 15 (New) Acceptance
Chapter 16 (New) A Decisive Battle
Chapter 17 (New) Pool Day
Chapter 18 (New) Open House
Chapter 19 (New) Vampire Junior
Chapter 20 (New) Complicated Hierarchies
Chapter 21 (New Finale) Dragon's Meeting
Chapter 22 (Born) Summer in the Underworld
Chapter 23 (Born) Summer Train
Chapter 24 (Born) Cat and Dragon
Chapter 25 (Born) Interception Commence
Chapter 26 (Born) The Last Day of Summer Break
Chapter 27 (Born) Back to School
Chapter 28 (Born) The Night Before the Battle
Chapter 29 (Born) Saving Asia
Chapter 30 (Born) Juggernaut Drive
Chapter 31 (Born) Alter
Chapter 32 (Born) Fallen Hero
Chapter 33(Born) My Name Is...
Chapter 34 (Born) Dimensional Gap
Chapter 35 (Born Finale) Promised Victory
Ova 1 The Unresurrected Phoenix
Chapter 36 (Hero) Let's go Kyoto
Chapter 37 (Hero) School Trip
Chapter 38 (Hero) The Party of Heroes
Chapter 39 (Hero) Showdown! Gremory Family vs Hero Faction in Kyoto
Chapter 40 (Hero) Potential Released
Chapter 41 (Hero) School Trip End
Chapter 42 (Hero) Preparation for the School Festival!
Chapter 43(Hero) Master and Student
Chapter 44 (Hero) Gremory vs Bael
Chapter 45 (Hero) Man vs Man
Chapter 46 (Hero) Life vs Power
Chapter 47 (Hero Finale) A Happy Ending

Season 1 finale Chapter 10 Wedding Crash

8.2K 91 68
By Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

Sora slowly started to wake up and looked around and saw that he was on his room in Issei's house and he weakly sat up and sat on his bed.

Sora: Damn it! What happen?

Draco: I see your finally awake...

Sora: Draco...? What happen after I was knock out?

Draco: After Issei knock you out, Issei gave up his arm to Ddraigg in order to achieve his balance breaker and he fought admirably. And thanks to your effort on weakening Riser he was able to put up a decent fight. However...

Sora: Let me guess, he let his guard down?

Draco: Indeed, and because of that he lost the fight... and to protect Issei from Riser, Rias resign from the match.

Sora gritted his teeth and clench his fist tightly after hearing that they lost. Suddenly, a white magic circle and Sora looked over and saw it was Grayfiya.

Grayfiya: I'm surprise your awake...

Sora: Miss Grayfiya...? How long was I out...?

Grayfiya: It has been 4 days since the Rating game was over?

Sora looked completely shocked.

Sora: 4 days...?

Grayfiya: Your injuries were very serious and life threatening and you were immediately taken to the hospital. A lot of broken bones were found, but they were able to heal it.

Sora:....

Grayfiya: And even when you were injured you continue to stand till the end refusing to stay down.

Sora: If only I had been stronger...I would have save her from being...

Sora then realized something and look at Grayfiya.

Sora: Where is everyone...?

Grayfiya: Lady Rias has told Asia to stay here and take care of you. After all you were hurt pretty badly. The rest of them are in the underworld. Lady Rias wanted them to be there for what comes next...

Sora: The underworld? And what do you mean "what comes next"?

Grayfiya: The engagement party will be starting soon.

Sora's eyes widened.

Grayfiya: Listen Sora, it's not your fault. Rias is abiding by the decision by the Gremory household, sadly the outcome of the battle was they was it's always meant to be.

Sora: Even so, I won't let her go through with this. She deserves better than having been force to accept a horrible life she doesn't wants to live. This is wrong, and I won't just sit here and let her go through with that!! Especially, with that sick bastard!!

Grayfiya just giggle and looked at him.

Grayfiya: You really are a fascinating boy, Sora. You are an open book and a gentle soul to be sure. I've met a lot of Devil over the year but not quite like you. When your mind is made up there is nothing that can change that. Even though you are a Hero, you want to save anyone wether it be devils or demons. And I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Sora looked at her confused.

Sora: What do you mean?

Grayfiya: What I mean was that Sirzechs felt the exact same way.

Grayfiya move her hand towards her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper with a symbol in it.

Sora: Is this...?

Grayfiya: If you want? This can transport you to the engagement party. And I have an important message from Sirzechs. "If you want my sister back, Sora? You'd better be prepare to fight!".

Sora took the paper and look at it.

Grayfiya: Remember his warning. If you decide to rescue her, is your only option.

Grayfiya then teleported away and disappeared and Sora continue to look at the paper and stood.

Draco: What are you gonna do?

Sora: Save her of course...

Sora then heard the door opened and saw that it was Asia holding a tray of water and she was shocked to see that Sora was up and she dropped the tray and rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

Asia: Sora, your up!!

Sora: Asia, what's the matter? Are you okay?

Sora saw that she was crying her eye out.

Asia: I was so worried about you! You were out so long! I didn't know if you ever open your eyes again! I was scared, Sora!

Sora smiled at her and rubbed her head.

Sora: I'm sorry, I never meant to make you worry about me like that.

Asia: Don't apologize, your save and that's the only thing that matters.

Sora: Asia listen! I'm going to try and rescue Rias.

Asia looked at him completely shocked.

Asia: Are you sure? You think that's a good idea?

Sora: I don't know! But I know that I have to go...

Asia: Then I'll come with you, big brother...

Sora looked surprised when she called him big brother and smile at her.

Sora: As much as I want you to come, I can't. I need you to stay here.

Asia: No, I won't. Let me come with you. I can help you out if you get injured. I've gotten much better at using my magic, don't make me stay behind, Sora...

Sora: Don't worry, everything is going to be alright...

Asia: Don't make a promise you can keep! If something horrible happens when you were away what am I supposed to do? I can't bare to watch you get hurt again.

Asia started crying her eyes out and Sora just smile at her and put his hands on her shoulder.

Sora: I'm gonna be alright. I'm gonna bring her back to us. We won't lose her.

Asia: Then promise me something!

Sora: Anything...

Asia: No matter what! You'll bring Rias back home with you!

Sora: You know I will...

Asia then walked out of the room and Sora started going after his stuff and went to grabbed something.

Sora: I can't believe that I will be using this again...

(Elsewhere )

In the main hall, Issei, KIba, Koneko, and Akeno were standing around the hall wearing a suit and a dress and they heard Ravel gloating about her brother's win.

Ravel: Hahaha, my incredibly talented brother won himself a bride by demolishing the Gremory's, of course I had no doubt he was going to win from the beginning. But he had to keep it close so it wasn't a complete bore...

Kiba: She's delightful...

Issei: Close my ass. Sora was beating his ass, if he didn't play dirty and went for us we would have won.

Issei then gritted his teeth.

Issei: And me as well. If only I didn't let my guard down, I would have won. It's just like Sora said, I let my guard down to easily.

Akeno: As much as I agree we can't complain. This is how the Rating Game is meant to be played and we have to gave him a tiny pice of credit. He was playing the game on how it was intended to.

Sona: I agree, the girl has got the mouth on her doesn't she?

They then looked over and saw Sona walking towards them.

Kiba: Sona?

Sona: The outcome aside, I thought it was a good match. Though, I wouldn't have complain if the end result had been different.

Akeno: Thanks for the support, but I promise this thing aren't even close to being over.

Kiba: We'll get another shot at them, I'm sure.

Issei: And next time we'll be ready for their tricks.

Koneko: Yeah, screw those debags...

Riser then suddenly appeared in front of the room.

Riser: Greetings! Devil of the Underworld. On behalf of the house of Phoenix, Riser would like to thank each and everyone one of you for coming today. This is a historic moment for the world of Devils, and I want our dear guest to be the first to know. To great dynasties were about to become one, Lord Riser of the distinguished house of Phoenix shall wed Lady Rias the illustrious house of Gremory. And now, I present to you my bride, Rias Gremory.

Rias then appeared next to Riser wearing a wedding dress. But all of a sudden the door of the hall are completely destroyed and was sent flying near the guest with some guards flying as well and a figure could be seen walking in.

Sora: Am I too late for the party?

Everyone saw the figure walking through the dust and they were shock to see Sora.

Everyone: Sora!!

The other Devils saw that Sora was wearing a white trench shirt and cape and they were completely shocked.

Devil: No way!! What's a Hero doing here?!

Riser saw this and he was beyond furious.

Riser: Who do you think you are, boy?!

Sora: I'm Sora Yatagami. And I'm here to bring Rias Gremory back where she belongs. No one is ever gonna take anything from her ever again!!

Riser: How dare you! Guards, seize him!!

Multiple guards started to flood the room and Issei, Kiba, Koneko, and Akeno jumped in and help him with Kiba slashing some of the guards with his freezing sword.

Kiba: We're here, Sora!

Issei then appeared beside Kiba with his Boosted Gear and knocked some of them down.

Issei: And we got your back, dude!!

Koneko then appeared behind Sora and kicked multiple guards as well.

Koneko: Suck on that, douch!!

Sora smile at them.

Sora: You guys are awesome!!

Akeno then appeared behind Sora as well and electrocute the remaining guards and had a lustful look.

Akeno: That was like super hot! Go save Rias, Sora!!

Sora: You got it!!

The rest of the Devils still looking at Sora completely shocked that there was a Hero in the underworld.

Devil 1: Is this your doing?!

Devil 2: Lord Riser, what is the meaning of this?!

Riser continued to look at Sora completely and utterly furious due to seeing this for the first time.

???: It's just a little entertainment I prepared...

Everyone looked over and sees a man with red hair and they were shocked.

Issei: Whose that?

Rias: My brothers here?

Devil 1: Is the great Devil Lucifer!

Riser look at him furious.

Riser: What exactly do you mean by entertainment?!

Sirzechs: I watched the game Riser, and honestly I was underwhelm by you. My sister lack her gaming experience and yet considerably larger forces, she nearly had you beaten. Or should I mention one of her Pawn that managed to beat almost your entire Peerage and the other Pawn for beating not only your Queen and would have beaten you as well if you hadn't use such under handed tactic to gain the upper hand.

Riser: It's the final result that counts my Lord.

Sirzechs: In the past, the game don't mean by their use too. Besides, Riser you were nearly brought to your knees by a first time competitor. I can't imagine your Families proud of the way you performed. I think you should be given another chance. Besides, we don't have a celebration like this everyday, this party could use some flare I think.

Sirzechs then look at Sora.

Sirzechs: You there, Sora Yatagami. Correct?

Sora: Indeed...

Sirzechs: I've been wanting to meet you for a while now. A Hero who turned himself into a devil and also the possessor of the Accel Gear. And I for one would like to see what your made of in a full on fight. Which is why I had Grayfiya bring you here this evening.

Riser then smirk at Sora.

Riser: I see. You want a rematch.

Sirzechs: Dragon vs Phoenix. I believe your guest would quite enjoy a match between two great powers such as yours.

Rias: No please don't!

Riser: An excellent idea, my Lord. I'd be more than happy to applied you.

Sirzechs: And you Dragon! There are many here who had quite an interest on seeing your abilities. Would you be kind to show them what you are capable of?

Sora: Why of course...

Rias: Sora, don't do it...

Riser: Relax Rias, Mr Yatagami is a Hero. Riser is certain he can handle himself.

Sirzechs: So tell me Dragon if you're the victor, what would you like to have as your reward?

Devil 1: You can't be serious?!

Devil 2: A reward for a lower class Devil?

Devil 3: Especially, a hero no less?

Sirzechs: Silence! Your King has spoken! Lower Class or not he will get his price. I'm the one who requested this of him. I must give him compensation for his trouble.

Sirzechs look towards Sora again.

Sirzechs: What would you like to receive? A title? Or perhaps a woman of great beauty? Ask, and you win you shall receive!

Sora then look at Rias and back to Sirzechs.

Sora: There is only one thing that I want. I want Rias Gremory.

Rias look at Sora completely shocked and Sirzechs smile at him.

Sirzechs: Alright...

(Timeskip)

After deciding on the battle and the price, Sora was transported to the battlefield and in front of him was Riser and Sora closed his eyes to clear his head.

Sirzechs: Alright, it's time to get started.

Sora then summoned his invisible sword.

Sora: Ready for round two?

Riser: Come boy! Fight me!

Riser then summoned his Phoenix win and fly into the air and Sora rushes in.

Sora: Promotion: QUEEN!

Riser: Is no use...

Riser then summoned multiple fireball and launched it towards Sora at an unimaginable speed

but Sora and he started to deflect them with his sword.

Sora: Tempest!!

After Sora had blocked all of the shots, he then rushed Riser with wind surrounding his body and the two of them started to trade blows.

Riser: Is this all you got?! I'm disappointed in you!!

Riser then wrapped his feat in fire and kicked Sora in the chest and sent him flying and the rest looked at hi worried.

Rias: Sora...

Issei: Come on dude...

Koneko: You got this...

Kiba: You can't lose to him...

Akeno: If anyone can beat him, is you...

Sora then got up with burn on his body and he deactivated his invisible sword.

Draco: Accel: Second Gear!

Sora: I'm not holding back anymore!

Smoke and steam started appearing out of his body and the rest looked surprised at him using it again.

Issei: Is the same thing as before...?

Kiba: Just what is going on inside his body?

Sora then rushed at Riser with an inhuman level of speed and Riser sent multiple shots and he just dodge it easily and now was on Risers left side.

Sora: Dragon: Jet Pistol!

Sora then punched to what it look like a shockwave and Riser was able to block it with his arm and he glared at Sora.

Riser: That won't work for the second time!

Riser once again fires multiple fireball but Sora speed blitzed again and was now in front of him and readied an attack.

Sora: Dragon Lariat!!

Sora then land the hit and sent him to the ground but Riser just healed from it and Sora was getting tired and his breathing was getting heavy and the rest noticed it.

Issei: What's going on?

Kiba: the match just barely started but he's already tired?

Koneko: And his breathing is much more heavier than usual?

Sirzechs: I see now.

The rest then looked at Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: What he's doing is similar to using steroids. This Gear increases the speed of his body blood circulation. A normal person's heart would burst due to the increased blood pressure...but due of being a Hero and a devil in the process he was able to withstand it. But while it allows him to surpass his physical limit... he simple don't have the stamina to keep it up.

The rest looked at Sora completely shocked and back with the fight, Riser seems to noticed it as well and started laughing.

Riser: HAHAHAHA! So that's it! Not the wisest move...as it will hasten your death.

The smoke then disappeared and Sora smirked at Riser.

Sora: It's better than losing everything than I care about! I'll do whatever it takes!

Draco: Accel! Accel! Accel! Accel! Accel!

Sora then stood up and Accel 5 times and rushed towards Riser and started trading blows again, but Riser managed to kicked Sora back and summoned a massive ball of fire and everyone looked completely shocked. And Riser threw it at Sora and he was caught by the blast and everyone looked at him with a horrified face.

Sona: Oh no...

Issei: Come on, Sora!!

Kiba: You can't lose!!

Koneko: Don't give up!!

Akeno: You mustn't let him win!

Rias: Sora, please...

Riser then laughed at Sora.

Riser: HAHAHA! Honestly I expected more of a challenge from you! But I guess that Gear of yours really did use up all your energy.

Riser then looked shocked that Sora was still standing and he smirk at Riser and he remembered his conversation with Draco before coming.

(Flashback)

Sora: Draco I need you to do it!

Draco just sighed.

Draco: For you to use it at your current state, you need to sacrifice something. Since your body have become very rusty over the year, you won't be able to use it. But you only got 1 minute.

Sora: It's fine. Just take it! And 1 minute is fine!

(Present)

Sora: So you were looking for a real challenge huh? I've got one more trick up my sleeve. Just remember this was your Idea. Draco!!

Sora then close his eyes and wind started surrounding his body.

Draco: Phantom Dragon: Balance Breaker!!

Wind started surrounding Sora even more and everyone watching was in complete awe.

Kiba: His Balance Breaker?

Rias: Where did that come from?

Akeno: You mean he already achieve it?

Ddraigg: No, it was his incomplete version like Issei's.

Everyone looked down at Issei's hand and saw that it was glowing.

Issei: Wait, to do that I had to gave up one of my arm. So that means...

Ddraigg: Correct. Sora gave up a part of himself for that power.

Koneko: But is this his last trump card that he spoke about?

Everyone looked back at the screen and saw that the wind finally died down and Riser saw that Sora was covered in black armor with red eyes and red gems. Riser saw this and started laughing again.

Riser: Is this your trick! Very funny...

Sora: This isn't the trick! Draco!!

Draco: Accel: Third Gear!!

Sora's armor started glowing and everyone then looked completely shocked when they heard that. Sora then rushed towards Riser, but everyone saw that nothing particular was happening and they looked confused and Sora went to punched Riser but he dodge it by flying into the air and he just laugh.

Riser: HAHAHA! What a waste of effort! I thought you have a trick up your sleeve but I guess it was just a bluf-

???: You should be on your guard!

Riser then looked back and saw another Sora standing behind him and he along with everyone else looked completely shocked. And the other Sora kicked Riser and sent him flying to the ground.

Issei: Uh,...am I seeing things?

Kiba: Just what did he do?

Back with Riser and he was on the ground and he got up still look shocked and confused.

Riser: How could there be two of you?!

???: Two of us? I think you mean three?

Riser once again look back and saw another Sora and he punched Riser and sent him flying towards the wall.

Sora: What's the matter Riser? Am I getting a little too much for you?

Riser got up and glared at him as he was completely furious.

Riser: You think by adding two clones or something you can beat me?

Sora: Two clone? I think your mistaken...

Suddenly, over a thousands of clones started appearing and everyone looked completely and utterly shocked.

Sora's clones: There are over thousand of us...

Clone 1: Now let's get him!

Clones: Yeah!!

All of the clones started rushing towards Riser and all of them started punching Riser from

all over the places and everyone still looked completely shocked on what they were witnessing.

Issei: Holy shit! Just how many are there?

Sirzechs: It seems that he use his own wind to create a clone of his own. That would need an extremely great magic control.

Back with Sora and he was still on the barrage of punches.

Sora's: This is, the Phantom Dragon Infinite Barrage!!

3 clones then rushed and kicked Riser into the air

but one minute was up and Sora's Balance Breaker was deactivated and Riser saw this and sent a massive ball of Fire and eliminate all of the clones and the rest looked shocked.

Riser then landed on the ground and he was panting heavily and his healing was much slower than usual and everyone noticed it.

Issei: Is it just me? Or his healing is slower than usual?

Akeno: No! No matter how strong his healing is, there is a limit on how much he can take.

Rias: And after that series of punches, his healing was most likely jeopardize.

Koneko: But he lost...

Riser who was panting heavily just smile.

Riser: That's it! It's over! This ridiculous farce is over!

Everyone then looked down saddened but saw something standing behind Riser and Riser noticed it as well.

Sora: Not yet it's not!

Through the dust everyone could see there was two Sora, one real and one clone as the two of them were smiling and looking at Riser.

Clone: It ain't over till justice prevails and evil is wiped out!

Sora: Every good story got to have a happy ending!

Everyone then smile at him and Rias started crying out of happiness and they saw that Sora was holding to what it look like a ball of wind.

Riser: NO STOP IT!! DON'T! THIS ENGAGEMENT IS IMPORTANT TO THE FUTURE OF ALL DEVIL!! YOU FOOL, A MERE SERVANT LIKE YOU HAS NO BUSINESS GETTING INVOLVE IN THE AFFAIR OF YOUR ELDER!!

Sora just smirk at him and the two of them rushed at Riser and the ball of wind in his hand started changing with rainbow colored started appearing through it and everyone looked at it in awe.

Sona: Wow..

Koneko: Beautiful...

Riser then shot a fireball at Sora but his clone took the hit and disappeared and Riser saw that Sora was already in front of him as he bring the ball of wind towards him.

Sora: Your done!! RASENGAN!!

Riser was then blasted to one of the pillar completely destroying it and Riser fell to the ground unconscious.

Sora: I win...

Everyone was watching and they all looked completely and utterly shocked seeing that Riser was defeated and Rias couldn't help but smile and cry finally being free.

Rias(crying): He did it...he really did it...

Sora then walked towards the unconscious Riser, but Ravel teleported to the battlefield and stood between Sora and Riser.

Rave: Please no more. Don't hurt him even more...

Sora looked at Ravel defending Riser and he couldn't help bu remember the past and he just sighed.

Sora: I'm not gonna hurt him.

The ground then starting to disappear and due to the fight he had with Riser, Sora's body was giving out and Sora started to fall but was caught by Koneko with Kiba and Akeno and Issei flew next to them.

Issei: Dude that was so awesome!!

Akeno: Way the rock the house!

Kiba: You totally nailed it!

Sora: Thank guys!

Koneko: Yup! See ya!

Koneko then throw Sora and he was caught by Rias and she started hugging him tightly with tears on her eyes.

Sora: Rias?

Rias: Sora, you just save my life...Thank you!!

Everyone just smile at the two of them and they made it outside the courtyard and Akeno summoned a Griffin.

Issei: What's that?

Rias: It's a Griffin.

Akeno: Isn't he cute? Well Sora, since you save the day. I think it's only fair that you ride back with Rias.

Sora: Fine by me!

Sora then hopped and help Rias and the two of them smile happily and they look at the amazing view from above.

Sora: What a view...?

Rias then touched his cheeks and Sora looked confused.

Sora: Is something wrong.

Rias: Silly boy. To give up one of your feat just for me.

Sora: Hey don't worry about that. I say it's worth it. No matter what I take you back.

Rias then looked down saddened.

Rias: Sora look...the engagement maybe over now, but I promise you this isn't the last time you'll hear of it. Not by any means.

Sora: Then I'll give up mu other arm. And then my eyes if I had too.

Rias eyes widened and she looked at him and saw that he was smiling at her.

Rias: Sora?

Sora: I will save you no matter what! That's because I love you, Rias.

Rias then kissed Sora and he was shocked at first but melted into the kiss before she broke it.

Rias: I love you too, Sora. And that was my first kiss, is a bit of a monumental moment for a young woman, isn't it?

Sora: I guess it is. Wait that was your first kiss?

Rias: I like it though. Oh Sora, I almost forgot, I decided I'm gonna live with you.

Sora: Eeehhh?

Sora looked at her surprised but just smile at her. Elsewhere, 3 hooded figure was watching the hole time and they couldn't help but smile at him. One of them spoke up and it seems to be the voice of a woman.

Woman: To think he has grown this far...

The other one then spoke and it was a sound of a girl around 15 years old.

Girl: Yes, but he still have fear and doubts in his eyes.

The third one then spoke up and it was a sound of a man.

Man: I'll look after him! Until you guys are ready! But for now, let's watch him from afar.

The other two then nodded and they teleported away.

(Timeskip)

After the fight yesterday, they all made it back to the ORC with Akeno and Asia and Kohaku were busy healing Sora's feet.

Asia: Come on legs...

Akeno: Please heal....please heal...

Sora couldn't help but smile at everyone.

Sora(mind): I promise that I'll protect them with all I got.

Sora then started thinking about his sister and his Master.

Sora(mind): I won't lose another person I care about. No matter what happens! I'll protect them!

A/n: Wow, finally done for season 1. I hope you like it though. I think I'm gonna take a week break before continuing to season 2 and thank you so much for reading this book and as always have a great day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.1K 63
Genevieve Grindelwald and Tom Riddle have now left Hogwarts, and it's time for them to start their quest to gain ultimate power. But with every Horcr...
834K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.6K 91 10
Weiss and Ruby saves Pyrrha, Cinder has been forced to retreat, Yang is injured but is still in one piece, Ozpin is found very injured but otherwise...
335K 3K 34
After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he will kill Rias Gremory. The question is, w...