Hood Love Story

Von FATKEWCHI

(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— Mehr

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I VE
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T e n
E L E V E N
TWELVE
NOT AN UPDATE :COMPICATED ๐Ÿ–ค
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
Twenty Three
Twenty FOUR
Twenty FIVE
Twenty SIX
Twenty SEVEN
Twenty EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THRITY ONE
THRITY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THRITY FIVE
THRITY SIX
THRITY SEVEN
THRITY EIGHT
THRITY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY FIVE PT2

THIRTEENN

15.1K 306 176
Von FATKEWCHI

Not edited*

|Israel Davis|Izzy

Same day

I was still at Deja's house she was still on the phone with Rubi's nosey ass asking meh about Blu and shit like I know what that nigga be doing.

"So Izzy can you please tell me where Blu is?"Rubi said over FaceTime.

"Nah" I said causally.

"WHAT THE FUCK. Why not Atleast tell me if he's cheating on me"

"Even if he was I wouldn't tell that bro code" I told her while Pounding my chest.

"Boy fuck you cause I really thought we was cool like that" she said shaking her head.

"We are cool like that" I said putting my hands in air quotes but "Blu is my Brother and your his girl so no"

"Anyways are y'all done"? Deja said with an attitude. She said while hanging up on Rubi

"What crawled up ya ass" I told I said looking at her.

"Bro you coming in my home not invited and shit and I'm still on the fact that I called you and you acting different" She rolled her eyes

"And I said my bad"

"Boy bye" She said as a knock was on the door.

"Just in time" she said while getting the door.

As she opened the door I saw this tall as brownskin nigga with some big ass jacket on these tight ass pants on.

"Come in" she said motioning to the living room.

"Yo whadup" he said walking into the house.

"Heyy" she said with a smile on her face and went onto hug him as he rapped his arms around her tightly I mugged him.

As they let go of the hug she looked over at me still mugging them.

"Who dis?" He said

"Oh umm this is my friend" she said while pointing to me.

"Ooh ite, Sup" he said while starting at me.

I nodded my head at him.

"Okay" she said breaking the tension between us.

"well it's time for us to go isn't it" she looked at the time on her phone.

"Yea the reservations is for like 4:30"

Reservations where the fuck they goin.

"Okay well Izzy I'll see you when I see you we have to get going" she told me while walking to the door.

"Well it was for fun you to stop by Izzy but it's time to go now"

"I can just stay here I'll wait for you to come back" I smirked.

"No it's fine come on Izzy let's go" she said while pushing me out the door.

"I'm good Yo stop touching me"

Alright well can you get out then. She said rolling her eyes at me.

"Yeah can you go nigga we trynna get somewhere." The dude said while leaning back on the couch.

"I don't recall talkin to ya ass" I turned to him looking up and down

"I mean you the one not following directions she telling ya fuck ass to get the fuck out and you not listening"

"FUCK YOU MEAN NIGGA I GET OUT WHEN I WANT TO" I SAID YELLING

"Okay this is not the time nor place for this bullshit" she said.

"Ight it's not me it's the nigga" The fuck nigga said

"Nigga who the fuck you callin a nigga I told him walking up to him and showing him my gun.

Deja came between us and moved tried to push me the way.

"Come on Izzy stop" she told me while lookin at me.

"Ight bro I'm gonna head out of here befo shit get any worse"

After this messy ass shit with Ja and Izzy he decided to head out of here before shit had got worse cause if it did I was bout to pop my shit.

"Ite I'm gonna go cuz niggas wanna be talkin shit" Izzy said while walking to the door.

I walked behind him letting him out the door and watching him go outside I closed the door behind us leaving out.

As soon as he got outside he to talk to me he told me that he was sorry and shit I forgave him.

"It's all good Izzy we fine now" I said looking up at him.

"ite preciate" he said almost waking off.

He lifted my chin and whispered to me "I'm gonna get him for u Dej" he said referring to the guy who shot me.

"It's fine youn have to Izzy I'm good now" I gave him a little smile

"But you not good and you know that so you don't have to lie to me." He bent down kissing me on the lips and headed to his car.

Oh🥰

———-

Ja and I had pulled up to the restaurant it was real dark and had christmas lights all around even though it wasn't Christmas. The lady had sat us outside in the back.

"This place is really nice" I told him as he looked at the menu.

"All for you" he said while smiling showing his grills.

Corny ass

"Who was that nigga back at ya spot"

"Oh him he's just a friend of mine" I shrugged

"Mmh ite" he looked back his menu waiting for the lady to come

(Skip dinner back at home)

"Thank you for this" I said as we stood at my front door.

"No problem ma so you gone let a nigga in or what." He licked his lips

"Nah I'm gonna go to bed 0 I said walking in my house as I watched him pull off.

——

How ya feel about Ja? After this chapter I want things to get more interesting. 🤭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.7M 360K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
323K 10.8K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
196K 5.7K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
557 20 11
โš ๏ธ JUST READ โš ๏ธ