Lost Paradise | BOOK 1

Por -aerinicolettepark

Lost Paradise 1/?? Jujutsu Kaisen and Bungou Stray Dogs crossover Mafia Boss Dazai au // Soukoku JJK × Souko... Más

Disclaimer / Opening Note
𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 ✍︎
000|𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
001 | 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚘
002 | 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
003 | 𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
004 | 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕
006 | 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊
008 | 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
009 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐
010 | 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
011 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
012 | 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
013 | 𝙰 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
014 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
015 | 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
016 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
017 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2
018 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3
019 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4
020 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 5
021 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
022 | 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎
023 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎
024 | 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
025 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
026 | 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
027 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢...
028 | ...𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
029 | 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
030 | 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍
031 | 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
032 | 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎
032.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (1)
033 | 𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍
034 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝
034.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (2)
035 | 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
036 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜
037 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 // 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
038 | 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖
039 | 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢
040 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢
Synopsis / Ending note
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (3)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (5)
IMPORTANT
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (6)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (7)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (8)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (9)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (10)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (11)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (13)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (14)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (15)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (16)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (17)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (18)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (19)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (20)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (21)
It's getting difficult to love you, my home
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (22)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (23)

005 | 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒

5.5K 239 220
Por -aerinicolettepark

Tokyo Prefecture

Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College

One of the only two jujutsu - education facilities in the nation, disguised under a prestigious religious school. (With extremely hard entrance exams that is lol)

And even after graduating, the shamans can use the facility as a home base, as not only it serves as an educational institute, it also provides  mediation for missions and general support for the jujutsu community.

Yukiko dressed casually today, met up with her teacher and apparently new classmate to the principal's office. Since the latter has an interview with the principal and the former has to report about her recent mission in Yokohama.

Now what drives Yokohama different from any other place in Japan, is that jujutsu and jujutsu sorcerers are basically taboo there.

In the world of sorcerers and curses, Yokohama is known as the land of curses or on a more positive note, the Lost Paradise.

Why? Because sorcerers who were sent there on missions either ended up dead or severely injured.

The reason? The Port Mafia.

It's rather self explanatory is it not?

The leading and most powerful criminal organization who runs Yokohama night is what stops jujutsu sorcerers from doing their job in that particular place.

But it seems that the jujutsu higher ups does not give up instead sends a handpicked sorcerer to go to a suicide mission there.

And Yukiko was the only survivor. She was the shaman who entered Yokohama and exorcised curses without having the Port Mafia on her tail.

That mission, at the age of twelve earned her the title of the youngest special grade sorcerer.

With that all missions affiliated with Yokohama is now assigned to her.

How fun

"A hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring if you ask me"

The girl was brought from her inner thoughts after hearing the deep voice she identified as Sukuna.

She trailed after them as Itadori slaps his own cheek apologizing how annoying the curse residing inside him is.

Nonchalantly, Satoru only remarks how interesting the body the pink haired male has at the moment.

"Once I make this brat's body mine" the curse declared, his mouth appearing from Yuuji's hand "You'll be the first one I kill, and that girl with strong cursed energy will be my bride."

"Oya? If you want to marry me so badly then get on your knees and beg." Yukiko teased appearing from behind the white haired shaman. Taking all males aback by her her sudden appearance.

"Better yet..." She playfully placed a hand on her chin

"Ask for my parents' permission first."

....

Satoru let out an awkward laugh causing Itadori to look at him curiously.

"A personal target of Ryomen Sukuna," he chuckled wrapping an arm around the brown haired girl's shoulder and practically dragging her with him. "What an honor."

"So he really is famous?" Inquired Itadori whilst slapping his hand.

Gojo continued to tell him about the legend of Ryomen Sukuna, the demon with four arms and two faces.

A former human from about a thousand years ago. The King of Curses in which defeated a long line of jujutsu sorcerers in the Golden age of jujutsu.

And with that title, he would transverse the ages after his death as a cursed object. A cursed object that generations of jujutsu sorcerers would consider a pain in the buttocks.

At least how Yukiko would phrase it.

"Is he stronger than you sensei?"

The older man pursed his lips

"Stronger that Yukiko, yes."

The brunette deadpans at him, Itadori spares her an apologetic look.

"But if he regains his power hmm.. it'll be tough"

"Would you lose?"

Grinning smugly at both his students the white haired shaman proudly remarks he'd win.

"By the way Yukiko-san..." Itadori said bashfully as Gojo approached the door to the principal's office.

"I.. uh sorry for Sukuna and um.. come to think of it I never really got your name..." The pink haired male proceeded to ramble, apologizing for calling her by her first name since he doesn't know her full name.

"It's fine" the blue eyed girl reassured sparing him a small smile

"My name's Dazai." She introduced "Dazai Yukiko."

~~~~~~

Seeing Itadori get beat up by a stuffed toy she named was strangely amusing for Yukiko.

After his introduction was rejected by the principal, her guardian uttered the same words during her entrance interview.

"Just because I'm your guardian does not mean I will let you off the hook." Yaga Masamichi said as the brown haired sorcerer stood before him.

"Nor the fact that you are already a special grade sorcerer, if you want to enroll in Jujutsu Tech, you have to pass this interview first. Now tell me, Dazai Yukiko. Why are you here?"

The brunette thought over the speech she prepared beforehand, of course she knew she wouldn't get any special treatment for being the principal's adopted daughter. It's much better this way in her opinion.

"You already know why I'm here Yaga-san." She pointed out deactivating her nullifying technique just to be fair.

"I became a jujutsu sorcerer because I want to find my parents. I vaguely remember my father promised me to find them again-"

"Disqualified." The voice to the man who she know as her guardian and principal boomed.

"A promise? So if your so-called father did not promise you that, you won't fight curses?"

"Uh well-" before she could even reply a strangely strong punch was aimed at her gut making Yukiko stagger a bit.

"You remember naming Tsumu after that setter boy from that comic/show you like right?" Yaga said patting the head of the stuffed fox while Yukiko groaned in pain in the background.

"He will keep attacking until I get a well deserved answer. Again, Why are you here?"

"I'm here to exorcise curses in the Lost Paradise known as Yokohama." The blue eyed sorcerer said. Slowly standing up from her kneeling position and narrowly avoiding a kick from the cursed corpse. "Not only that, I will fulfill my father's request and find them."

"How can you be sure that your father did not curse you? Either, you are cursing them?"

"Of course I can't be sure of anything!" Yukiko exclaimed.

"I'm only human after all, but at the end of the day I'm still Dazai Yukiko. I'm still their daughter and if their waiting for me then I'll definitely come back to them."

"No jujutsu sorcerer dies without regret! What if you die even before you could even find out who your parents were? Or worse become a curse because of that broken promise?"

"I'm a Jujutsu sorcerer. And no jujutsu sorcerer dies without regret." Yukiko agreed.

"The only regret I'd probably have, is that I'd probably die without even knowing who my parents were." She looked down at Tsumu whom she was holding now. His dull hazel eyes stared right back at her as he struggled in her hold.

"But that doesn't mean I'll die. In any case, I'm prepared to eventually loose my life in the field, if I don't find my parents then that's fine, I will have to learn how to let go of my regrets when that time comes."

Yaga smiled fondly at his adopted daughter as the struggling doll in her grasp slowly went limp.

"You pass! Welcome to Jujutsu Tech."

Itadori smiled letting down his guard "Thank you for havi-ahflwhdla"

Yukiko held back a snicker when the pink haired male was once again punched by Cathy.

"Sorry. I forgot to stop the incantation."

As Satoru took Yuuji to his dorm Yukiko was left at the office.

"Nice to see you in one piece Dazai." Principal Yaga said formally before affectionately ruffling the girl's hair.

"Tell me about your mission Yukiko."

Giving reports was a highlight after her missions. Mostly because it does not feel like a report at all, she felt like a kid telling her day at the kindergarten as her father and/or mother eagerly and patiently listens.

Yukiko gave her father figure a sincere yet sad smile.

"Its a slow process but... I think I'm getting closer to finding out the truth."

Bungo stroll

Yukiko has named about 1/4 of Yaga's cursed corpses.

Her five favorites are

Iwa the Godzilla
Tsumu the fox
Jje the chicken (Day6?)
Don the puppy (Day6?)
Kyanma the cat

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.7K 673 8
ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴꜱ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ-ᴜᴘꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴘʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ. ꜱᴛɪʟʟ...
110K 3K 49
What happens when Akabane Kiko, Younger sister of Akabane Karma meet the 1st Division Captain of The Infamous Tokyo Manji Gang! . . . . It's a Crosso...
718 50 10
Hawks needs to learn to be villainous and not stand up to be the hero every time. Fortunately, the commission knows just how to teach him to do that.
13.3K 430 39
Shinigami (Me) didn't really have a good life and the only people she had was her two best friends, Shizuka and Momoku. They all loved Anime. Especia...