Snowbarry One Shots

By Filipaalves333

As you may have noticed, I love writing stories about the "Snowbarry" couple. Well, this story is a little di... More

Strangers
Someone like you
Take me back to the start
The one that got away
If you need me
Just the way you are
Perfect
I'll Stand By You
Information
All of Me
Man in the mirror
Hold me while you wait
Running home to you
Before you go
Imagine
Im only one call away
When I was your man
It's begining to look a lot like Christmas
Someone you Loved
Hurts like Hell
To good at goodbyes
Believe
Arcade
A thousand Years
Just a Kiss
The Way You Make Me Feel
Who Knew
Who Knew (Part Two)
Cant't Help Falling in Love
Cant't Help Falling in Love (Part Two)
Perfect Strangers
The World Turned Upside Down
Secret Love
Back in Time
I Choose You
Remember Me
Remember Me (Part Two)
SuperHeroes
Put A Little Love in Your Heart
Different World
Pretending
Pretending (Part Two)
Pretending (Part Three)
Clarity
You Belong With Me
Better Together
Everything Changes
Everything Changes (Part II)
Everything Changes (Part III)
Information/News
News

Monster

261 7 0
By Filipaalves333

POV CAITLIN:

After Ronnie's death for the second time, I didn't think my life would change again, however two months ago something happened that turned my life upside down and not for the better. Due to some suppressed memories I had of Zoom, I woke up a part of me that was dormant by then. And what part was that? It was part of my metahuman powers.

When I found out that I had metahuman powers, the only thing I could think of was that I had to suppress them anywhere, because no one could know that they existed, not even my friends at STAR Labs. However the first time I used them was to save Barry, from the mirror where Mirror Master, had imprisoned him and that same night, after I got home and after my shower, I went to comb my hair and as soon as I looked at In the mirror, I noticed that part of my hair was completely white.

Desperate to understand what was happening to me, I went to visit my mother, however that only make things worse for me. That same day, I met my mother's assistant, Nigel and it was he who came to bring us the results of all the tests I had just done. The worst was not even the test results, but what I heard next. My mother and Nigel, her assistant, they were talking about how my powers could benefit their pursuits rather than offer sympathies.

- I came here because I thought you could help me with what is happening to me, however I see that you just want to use me. But you also never cared about me, in fact you stopped doing it when my father died.

- You know I tried to save him ... Besides, it was you who ran away, not me.

- I had to do it. You didn't even want to look at my face ... Do you think that's fair?

- Honey, I know I distanced myself, but the truth is that I've got consumed in my work out of grief.

- I was also suffering and because of you, I had to do it alone. I needed you and you just walked away.

"You don't know what it's like to suffer like that!" Exclaimed my mother, raising her voice slightly.

- I don't know what it is to suffer? To let you know, I also lost someone I loved with my whole being, in fact I lost that person twice. That person was called Ronnie! We met at work, at STAR Labs and after a while we started dating. Some time later, he decided to propose to me and as I was completely in love with him, I accepted it as obvious, however on the day that we inaugurated the invention of the particle accelerator, things did not go as planned and there ended up being a explosion and he, to save everyone in this city, closed himself in the area that was damaged and the explosion killed him. I was talking to him on the phone when it happened ... I love you ... Those were his last words to me, before the explosion happened. You can't imagine what I suffered with his death ... However, some time later, my friends and I discovered that he had survived the explosion, after all, but he had metahuman powers. It was as if fate had given us a second chance and I took advantage of it ... But the day after we were married, he sacrificed himself again for us. So never again say that I do not know what it is to suffer in this way, because I more than anyone know very well what it is.

- Caitlin ... I didn't know that you and this Ronnie were dating, or that you were married.

- Why should you know? You were never present in my life! - I exclaimed, taking my bag to leave this place.

- Are you leaving us? - asked Nigel.

- Yeah. Things between me and my mom are ... complicated.

- But we can help you.

- I don't need your help with the science, I can do that on my own. I came here to get something from my mother, but now I realize that I'm never ...- I said, but then Nigel locked the doors.- What are you doing?

- Sorry, Frosty. You are not going anywhere.

- Let me out of here. Open these doors!

- No ... I am sick of working day after day, night after night, only to have my work benefit you're mother. With the information that I can get from you, I can finally get out of this place. So you are going to stay here until I get everything that I need.

- You are not going to test me.

- Yes, I am.

Each time he approached me, I became more and more unnerved, until I felt that anger completely took over me. And as soon as he put his hands on my left arm, I used my free hand and started to freeze Nigel's arm.

- Nigel, you are not going to test me. Not now, not ever.

- Let go of me.

- Caitlin! Don't do this.- said my mother.- This isn't you.

- You don't know anything about me, mother.

- I know I wasn't much of a mother and I have a lot to make up for, but I know that I didn'd raise a killer.

It was at that moment that my anger started to subside and I managed to get back to Caitlin Snow. After this situation, my mother told me to go home and rest and that she would take care of everything, so I took my bag that was on the floor, next to the door and left.

But what is happening to me ?! I'm a monster! Today I almost killed a person and as much as I tried I could not control the anger I was feeling. It was from this moment that I promised myself that I would find a way to suppress my powers, so that I could never hurt a person again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 196 18
Hiii so I'm gonna do Spoby One shots! Hope you like themm :) byeeee! make sure you follow me!
70.1K 3K 61
Hoping that I would be able to write some shorter one-shots apart from my ongoing stories, requests and prompts are all welcomed if you have one. ...
30.4K 923 23
Barry and Caitlin had dated in high school, but when they both went to separate colleges, they drifted apart and eventually broke up. Years later, Ca...
8.4K 225 19
I wrote this when I was 13. This is a tale about Barry's first time meeting Caitlin how he feels about her, how he will soon tell her he's the flash...