In the Night (Dream x Female...

By 06asfr30

🛑Warning!! There will be smut🛑 TW: abuse, self harm, scars, swearing, violence, panic attacks it's a In gam... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N Note
A/N Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N note
Chapter 35
A/N note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N Note
Chapter 40
A/N note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47(last part)

Chapter 9

719 11 5
By 06asfr30

(Y/N POV)

I was just sitting i the bed holding the mask tight to my chest waiting for dream to come back when i herd the door shut. I quickly rand to the stairs only to see a verry bloddy and injured Dream, I ran dow almost tripping "DREAM!!!" I shouted "Be carefull you almost fell" he Said, Is he serius, hes thinking about me!? what the hell!? "Stop worrying about me for a moment, i meen look at you!! And what happend to Schlatt" "This? This is just a scratch" he said as he held the side of his stomach where there was the most blood, i saw it and started rapidly walking towoards him. I ripped away his arm and pulled up his hoddie only to see an arrow sticking out the side of him "Se, just a scratch" he said before colapsing on to the floor.

"NO,NO,NO PLEAS DONT DIE ON ME" i said as i thumped to the floor pulling dream on to my lap, "Pleas i cant lose you..." i said as tears where streaming down my cheasks "You wont los me -hnng- go get... George, he has big white glasses and a blu shirt -hnga- he also constantly looks like an idiot, hard to miss" he said with a low voice and you could practicly hear the pain in his voice, then he passed out.

I draged the big man up the stairs and on to the bed, i was taking of his hoddie when he woke up. "What are you doing?" He said "I taught i told you to get Geo- GAAHHNG" he shouted in pain as i axidantaly pulled at the arrow when i took of his shirt "IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEEN TO BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS FIRST OR YOU WILL BLEAD TO DEATH AND I CANT AFORD TO LOSE YOU" I shouted panicly. He then pulled my face closer to his and kissed me to calme me down "Do what you have to" he said while smiling at me, I smiled back still crying but he really calmd me down "I'm gonna have to pull out the arrow" I said after i calmed down "Ok" He awnserd "It's gonna hurt a lot so hold on to me tight ok" I said as i sloly grabed the arrow with my hand while he put his arms around my neck... And then i pulled as hard as i could "AAAAAAHRG!!!!"

A/N

WHY DO I DO THIS TOMYSELF, NOW IM CRYING XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4K 29
This is a story where you're Luna, a 17 y/o girl who's home is l'manburg and that has been since she got adopted by Wilbur Soot. Drama happens when S...
41.9K 573 20
Hey guys this is my first story, this book will contain some off the dsmp members. This book will also contain some swearing and abuse, if there is a...
59.8K 1.6K 36
This is a Dream SMP fan fiction story about a girl (One who is feared by many due to her immense amount of skill and power) who was banished from the...
182K 4.1K 57
Y/n and Tommy go on a love adventure as the two of them fall in and out of love. Will Tommy ever gain enough confidence to tell y/n his feelings? Wil...