Chapter 16

(Y/N POV)

I woke up looking straight at dreams face, it felt weird waking up and being abel to see his face. he usually wakes up befor me and puts his mask on and then wakes me up but now i was just laying there, looking at his sleeping face. He was so cute when he was sleeping, i gently put my hand forward and started tracing his scares with my fingers agian, he was probably draind from the blood loss combined with what we did last night. He grunted and started sloly opening his eyes "Oh, sorry did i wake you?" I said as he fliped in the bed "Nah it's fine" he said as he started rubing his eyes and then he realised he didn't have his mask on and instantly paniced and was franticly looking for it while he coverd his face with one of his hands.

"Hey! calm down, it's just me" i said grabbing his hands as he looked at me, He was breathing rapindly and his hands where shaking "Hey! breath, it's fine, the mask is right there" I said pointing to the mask, he looked at it and started to calm down. I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him and then put his head on my chest and hugged him and he finnaly calmed down.

"S-sorry, i-i just paniced becaus im not used to people seing my face so i didn't know wha-" "Hey, it's fine, i don't mind calming you down and i know your not used to it" i said in a reasuring tone as i held his hands, he took a deep breath and smiled "You wanna take a bath?" He asked.

A/N

I like this chapter a lot, it's just cuteness