Chapter 6

(Y/N POV)

"morgning, i prepared brekfast" i herd Dream say as he woke me up, seens i'm still pritty week he hellped me down the stares. "so where are we going hunting" i asked "In the forest just an Houer from here" He awnserd "It's a verry dangerous forest and it's to close to schlatts home for comfort so i want you to be carefull and stay close to me" "Oh,Ok i promise" I reasured him.

"Soooo... why don't you take of your mask" I said and i think i suprised him seens he spat out his wather and choked on it aswell "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEEN TO SUPRISE YOU" I said in panic as he cought "-Cough- N-no its fine you just caught me of guard" he said as he catched his  breath "it's ok you don't have to tell me" I said feeling guilty "No i can tell you, it's just... i usually dont talk about it" "Oh, ok" i said in shock, hi didn't  like talking about it but still desided to talk about it with me, it made my belly get filled with butterflys " when i was yunger i didn't use to where it but my parents where really abusiv and they used to beat me and tell me how ugly my face was, i was really insecure about it and one day i desided to fix my face my self so i whent in to the bathroom with a knife..." As he said that i dropped my fork and put my hands to my face in schockand i could feel my eyes watering "I made multibull cuts on my face with the knife and whent half blind in my left eye, seens then the only people that have seen my face are George and Schlatt witch i regret showing Schlatt" Thwn he looked up at me with a consernd face as tears where now streaming down my face "W-whats wro-" Was all i could say before i thrue myself on to him and hugged him and he hugged back.

A/N

YES before you say anything i know this isn't true but i wanted a reason to why he had a mask so pleas don't tell that in the comments becaus i allready know.