Burning Love(Rin x Reader)

By PastelASAP

A young girl now orphaned after losing her parents in a freak car accident. She ran away from the orphanage t... More

Your Life
Chapter 2: A New Home?
A Better Future?
Shiro's Discovery
Wings?
New School, New Side
Exorcists?
Moving?!
Mr. Stripes
Waiting
Bye?
True Cross Academy
Emerald?
First Day Worries?
Dorms and Friends
Boring Day, New Student
Injury???????
Death do us part
Catch up! Storms! Oh my!
Authors Note: Help
Truth Comes Out?
Welcome Back! Part 1
Valentine Special
Got the Gang Back Togather!
(A/N)
Judges and Demons
Hot Hot Hot
Dragged Down
I miss you...
Bring It down
After?
Author's Note
Cold Stormy Nights
Parks
Happy Birthday!
Cars and Work
As we Planned
Kuro
Lemonade?
All done (:
Author Note:

So Close

3.4K 108 115
By PastelASAP

You tried pulling away from Bon and his deathly kiss. You never closed your eyes or kissed back. Rin started walking towards you with an angered strut and pulled Bon off if you. "Don't touch my girlfriend!" He yelled as he pushed you behind him. "EVERYONE SIT DOWN!" Yukio walked in and was clearly in a pissy mood.

You ran to my seat. Alone in the back of the class.... Again. The other 3 were still out on a mission. You know they did say that it wouldn't be a one night deal, but your still worried. It's been a 4 days and your starting to worry.

"Today's lesson" Yukio spoke writing it on the bored, "Angels." He put wings next both sides of the word.

You raised your hand, "Now Mr. Okumura. Excuse my interruption but angel's wings don't look like that!"

He took his gaze from you to his 'artwork' then sighed, "I guess your right Ms. (Y/l/n)". He grabbed the eraser and erased the wings.

Izumo looked over at me with her arms crossed, "Now how would you know?"

You just chuckled and looked down and stuck your head in your crossed arms that were propped by the table. She has no idea, you laughed to yourself.

"Because" You said calmly, "I've seen them."

"When?" She fired back.

You thought for a bit, I can't just say I'm an angel. "I had once met a kid," you made up, "she was born in heaven but had a mission to... Uh... Kill... Um..."

"This is bullshit," Izumo spat.

"Ladies! Calm down!" Yukio interrupted, " (Y/N) thank you for pointing out my mistake. Izumo, she was right."

She just puffed as her cheeks turned a roaring red. You rolled your eyes and did the usual. Pulled out your notebook and drew as Yukio gave his speeches.

"...The paladin right now is an angel"

You looked up in curiosity. You didn't know the paladin was an angel. I guess Rin didn't either because he started to rant and asked many, many..... Many questions.

You raised your hand. "Yes, Ms. (Y/L/N)?" Yukio gave permission to talk. You stood up, "How long has this angel wen paladin?" You asked.
"Well, he's actually a human but in the Angelic Legion. He's Arthur A. Angel. He's been paladin for a good," he hesitated and thought, "almost 2 years."

(A/N: I like to be accurate but I can't find this info. Can you please help me!)

You bowed out, "thank you."

Izumo budded in, "Even I knew that. You may act smart but you're ignorant."
You shrugged, "At least I'm a ranking Knight."

"I doubt that"

"Wanna test me out lil girl!" You stood back up.

"Sure. Anytime. Anywhere. Just call!" She stood up. You two now having a war mentally.

"Now. Right here." You snickered mumbling your words of summoning, making a fist by your side. Bright flashes of light started to zoom around the room all floating towards your hand forming a clean, white sword. Crystals embroidered the handle and holy words engraved the blade. Made of the purest silver and Heaven's Gold. Your armor started to wrap around you from thin air.

Before you completely engulfed by your warrior stage. Yukio cut in, "(Y/N), no."

"She needs to learn to respect her-" you were cut off by the one and only.

"If your going to say elder, you are so wrong."

You really didn't think you reacted. This isn't you, you thought as you blade started to swing for Izumo. She screamed and took cover. You stopped right at the croak of her neck. She looked at you straight in your eyes. She's shaking like a leaf on a windy day.

"And no not elder," you said smashing you sword in between your hands making it disappear your armor following. "More like... Higher-ups."

Shima, Konekomaru and Bon had this disbelief and shocked faces. You sighed.

"Now was that appropriate?" Yukio asked fixing his glasses.

"Yes," you said plainly, "better me than someone else." You held out your hand out to help her up. She just looked at you and turned away. Not looking at Rin you casually walked out the door to the dorms.

***
You laid on your bed in shorts and a tank-top listening to music. You were thinking about earlier, that was weird. I'm normally not that... Mean.

"Maybe you are~" a male voice whispered.

"Who said that?"

"Over here" the voice called. You looked over to where it was illuminating. Sitting in the door was a boy with a spike on top of his head made of his unnatural green hair. All he wore was green. Puke green, too.

"Wait... Amaimon?" You asked one of the Kings of Demons.

"What's up toots?" He smiled.

"You look like shit" you laughed. You met Amaimon a long time ago. You with Shiro and Kuro. We were discussing terms and treaties.

"I should say the same thing" he hopped down onto the floor of the room. He played with the sucker he had in his mouth and put his hands in his pocket.

"Oh hush meanie!" You threw a pillow playfully nailing him on his chest.

"I thought you were going to kill eyebrows today."

"I did, too" you confessed as you looked away.

"Listen. I don't want you to get hurt. My younger brother doesn't know how special you are okay. He's stupid." Amaimon was insulting, " but... Please don't go to the field trip tomorrow. It'll get messy."

"I'm a supervisor. I can't just skip."

He shook his head. You heard the front door open and slam close. "(Y/N)!" Rin's voice bellowed.

"Don't tell anyone I was here okay."

You look to where Amaimon was but he was gone. Knock knock. "Come in" you said.

Rin walked in with Yukio following, "what the hell was that?!" They asked in unison. You shrugged, "I don't know to be honest."

"You were acting like a monster!" Yukio scolded, "Izumo thought she was going to die!"

"Well, she didn't." You said coldly.

"(Y/N)... Your on fire!" Rin exclaimed.

Yukio rushed over and sprayed you with holy water. "No reaction. That's good" he said in relieve.

"When is Shiro coming home?" You asked.

"Why? I'm right her (Y/N)?" Rin asked.

"I need my familiar."

"She's right. She went through a change. She needs Shiro."

"What?" Rin asked.

"Have you seen pokemon before?" Yukio said.

"Who hasn't?" Rin said.

"They go through evolved stages right?" Yukio was explaining. "That's what she's going through!
"New powers", Yukio continued "new abilities. Advancements in armor and weapons."

"Yukio. Your making shit up" Rin said.

He laughed quietly, "Wish I was. I'll call Toshiro to hurry and to come home soon okay?"

"Thanks Yukio"

***
Yukio left about 30 minutes ago to talk to Mephisto. You and Rin were laying down in silence. Of course he was on your bed and you were on him. But no matter. He started to play with your hair.

"I love you" he said. You snuggled closer to him, "I love you, too." He kissed you sweetly, "I love you more."
"I highly doubt that."
"Too late. I said it first."
"Then I love you most" you said with a straight face.

You two fought about who loved each other more for a while. He wins by far. You knew he would quit till he won so you gave him the win... For now.

Sleep was now welcoming you. You slowly drifted to sleep. "No matter what I'm going to protect you. You know that right?"

You nodded in his chest, "Ditto."

"Bon, won't mess with you any more..." He said generally.

"How do you know?" You asked drowsily.

"I taught him myself." He started to make fists in the air examining is right hand. You wanted to stay up but you fell asleep.

***

In the morning you saw Rin playing with Kuro on the floor of your bedroom. You smiled, "Good morning."

"Morning beautiful~" Rin replied leaning over and kissing you. He was fully dressed for school but has his tail out. "School starts in an hour. Breakfast is downstairs."
"Thanks honey" you said pushing yourself up.

After a delicious breakfast as usual you took a quick shower and got dressed and ready.

***
At the gates of Mephiland we were talking about a game plan. Rin and Shiemi were partners. Yes you were jelly but... It's only for a little while. You were a supervisor so you and Yukio were only to watch and score. As everyone separated Yukio pointed to the tall roller coaster indicating that you go there. You nodded. You wanted to fly but that would blow your cover. So you walked across the park. There was a latter. You climbed it to the very top. 'Go To Hell' seemed like a fun roller coaster. You hid on top to observe the students technique. You saw Rin and Shiemi casually walking.

They started running to a working Marry-go-round. You marked down reaction time. And team work. They ran around chasing the boy's ghost. Out of no where Amaimon just appeared talking and messing around with Rin. Sheimi was still working with the boy ghost. Amaimon pulled Rin's sword out and played with it. They started to fight. They went up on top of 'Go to Hell' and were riding the cart around... Standing. At this point you no longer have nails. You ran to the track. Amaimon saw you but too late.

You were hit off the track tumbling down to the ground. Bleeding and drowsy you were just falling. Almost last second you came to and pulled out your wings. And hit the ground, skidding trying to get your balance. You flipped around and batted strongly your long wings once and flew up.

Your knees were bleeding badly and your arm was dislocated. You hit your head badly ,too. But you weren't worried about you, you were looking for Rin to see if he's okay. Next thing you know a giant net is hurdling towards you. You try to dodge or move but you were stuck. The net tangled you up. It was weighted bringing you down. 100 feet down laid concrete.

If only you were going straight down. Instead you were soaring across the amusement park and hitting a network of support beams for a ride. Your back and head got smashed in to the metal rods pretty hard. A hard smack to the ground had you screaming.

You laid down on your stomach in a ball. The net still intertwined with your body. One wing was safely tucked in by your side while the other one was caught on the rods. The once white, fluffy, feathery wing now put to shame with ruffles, cascades of Crimson blood and bald spots. The missing feathers now drifting down from the sky.

You just laid there. Weak and vulnerable. You couldn't get up. Drowning in a mixture of blood and salty tears you thought you were going to die. Your head was throbbing and you knees were in agony. Your sight was going blurry and black dots were scattered in your vision. However, you could make out a figure walking to you. They stopped for an instant and started to run. Not away but closer.

VOTE:
A.) Yukio
B.) Rin
C.) Amaimon
D.) Shiro
E.) Bon
F.) other
Thanks for reading will update next week. Votes will be cut off in 4 days.
~PastelASAP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 851 22
In his life as a human, she was the source of life for him but she was also the death of him. Hōzuki did not live a peaceful human life, thus becomin...
239K 1.5K 48
Check out my Sonic Lemon 3 book! This one is done. Welcome to my new Lemon Book! Please read the rules! Also the policy same as my old book you have...
153K 4.5K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ γ€Ž 𝟷𝚜𝚝 πš’πš— π™²πš’πšŽπš• π™Ώπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πš‘πš’πšŸπšŽ π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚝 π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” π™±πšžπšπš•πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 πšŠπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ 』 ↬ 10 β€’ 01 β€’ 19...
36K 791 21
*LEMONS* SMUT*YAOI* STOP FLAGGING, THIS STORY IS MADE FOR MATURE PEOPLE Rin has a secret life, a boyfriend and secrets even he may not know. What hap...