In the Night (Dream x Female...

By 06asfr30

🛑Warning!! There will be smut🛑 TW: abuse, self harm, scars, swearing, violence, panic attacks it's a In gam... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N Note
A/N Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N note
Chapter 35
A/N note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N Note
Chapter 40
A/N note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47(last part)

Chapter 4

1.2K 16 12
By 06asfr30

(Dream POV)

O MY FUCKING GOD SHE KISSED ME!! SHE FUCKING KISSED ME!! it was good that she couldn's see how red my face was. I went and put Tommy in my bed and went to the bathroom to coole of. After i got out i went and grabed som clothes for her from my woardrobe, one of my green hodies and a pair of shorts. I was pritty sure it wasn't going to fit her but it was worth a try.

"Eh, hi i braught you clothes, i dont think there going to fit but yeah here you go" i said as i gave the clothes to her "oh, thank you" she said and took the clothes.

after about five muinits i started to get worryd seens she didn't make any noice so i walked in to my room to chec up on her and...

there she was toatully fine... in her underware. both my and her face turnd bright red, i instantly shut the door and put my back up to it "I-I-I'm s-sorry i didn't meen to see a-anything" i said nervosly "NO IT'S FINE I SHOULD HAVE  TOLD YOU I WAS STILL HERE I'M SORRY!" She said paniked.

Time skip

"S-so about erlier... i'm sorry agian" I said while i came in to her room with food "No im sorry i really sould have told you i wasn't readdy" she said as she took the food from me "so i guess it's both our faults then" i said with a calm tone as i chuckeld getting her to laugha litlle aswell "Yeah i guess so"

A/N

Oop! i didn't just do that. and btw if you have any ideas plz say so in the coments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 22 8
Book discontinued for now- I don't remember where this was going. Sorry guys A dream x reader fanfic This will take place in a real-life version of...
29.8K 1.6K 39
She woke up in the arena, with nothing but her name written on her wrist and flashbacks of her past. She makes allies and enemies-learns to survive i...
5.9K 226 34
Y/N finds their self running from their past, again. They came across L'manburg, her brother and his friend's nation. How will Y/N help them self and...
547K 12.3K 28
Y/N is a streamer and a part of the DreamSMP. Although, she has a terrible past that haunts her every day. She hides her pain with humor and pretends...