Being With You

Autorstwa magconforimagines

Sophie must move again! When she's first settling in with the new life style and school she thought it would... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Hayes Point of View
Personal update
Chapter 26 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 30 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
I CHANGED THE TITLE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Attention everyone
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 Hayes point of view
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Ideas for imagines
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
END

Chapter 33

830 11 0
Autorstwa magconforimagines

I must of fell asleep in Hayes arms because when I woke up, I wasn't in the car. I was laying in the couch with a blanket draped across me. I sat up seeing Hayes curled up on the end of the couch. He was so peaceful. I quietly got up and snuck into the kitchen. The whole house was dark. A green light flashed 2:30 AM. I slowly opened cabinets one by one trying to find a water glass.

"They are right here" A deep voice said from behind me with a object clenched in their hand.

My head swung around as I quickly backed up into the wall.

"Whoa whoa it's just me" he said holding up his hands.

My eyes slowly adjusted and Nash's face formed before me.

"Oh hey sorry" I said looking down at my feet embarrassed.

"No your good, sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Nash replied with a smile.

I took the cup from his out reached hand and filled it with water.

"Did I wake you?" I questioned.

"Nope I was up writing a paper, late night homework" Nash replied with a small chuckle.

"Well I'm just getting some water and going back to sleep. Thanks for letting me stay at your house" I said giving Nash a wave goodnight.

"No problem, it was Hayes's idea, not mine" Nash said as he gave me a nod and slowly walked towards the stairs.

I shuffled back towards the couch, trying not to awake Hayes.I sunk down beside him and closed my eyes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.6K 264 33
Jay Gilinsky follows her older brother Jack Gilinsky on the journey on magcon tour. Jay wants nothing to do with the boys also attending, she's think...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...
2.5K 23 28
Ali's just a 16 year old girl with ALOT of problems in her life. She's got parents who don't care about her at all,a 17 year old brother who bullies...
286K 5.4K 27
Danielle goes with her two best friends to meet her favorite internet famous guy, Taylor Caniff. When she meets him at a MAGcon, she feels a chemistr...