Frozen I & II ( Male! Elsa x...

By Love_Aki

Follow Y/n , Elias, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to an adventurous journey. How they find friendship, betrayal, sa... More

𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣: 1. 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.1 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 (Edited)
1.2 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 (Edited)
1.3 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.4 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.5 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.6 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.7 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.8 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.9 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.10 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.11 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
1.12 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.13 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.14 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚!
1.15 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣: 2. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.1 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.2 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.3 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.4 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.5 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.6 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.8 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.9 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.10 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.11 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡
2.12 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

2.7 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

26.3K 843 1.2K
By Love_Aki

Who is your Favourite spirit from the movie??
Bruni
Gale
Nokk or
Earth Giants.

————————————

"Olaf!" Anna and Y/n screamed.

The wind spirit approached them and picked all of them in the tornado except for Y/n.

"Hey! that's rude! You can't just leave me here!" Y/n scolded, chasing after the Tornado.

Inside the Tornado Anna, Elias, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven were spinning in all direction.

"Hey guys, meet the wind spirit!" Olaf chuckled as he noticed others were there too. His body parts were bouncing around.

"Coming through!" Kristoff announced as he passed Elias in full force and Elias moved aside to avoid the impact.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick!" Anna cried out, grabbing her stomach.

"I'll hold your hands, but I can't find my arms!" Olaf said as we saw his stick arms were sticking out behind his head.

Anna put her hands on her mouth trying hard not to puke.

Kristoff's body hit Sven hard as they changed into a position as if Sven was riding Kristoff.

Elias noticed a branch was going to hit Anna, he deflected it off.

The Wind Spirit tried to stop him from using his magic. "Hey! Stop".

The wind spirit threw Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf out of the tornado.

The tornado shrunk into a small round container, trapping Elias in it.

"Elias!" Anna took a step towards it as Y/n ran up to them, panting heavily.

Inside, Elias was using his powers to stop the Wind spirit.

"Let him go!" Y/n yelled when she realized Elias was still trapped in it. Anna and her tried to get closer to it.

"Anna, Y/n, be careful!" Kristoff warned them.

Y/n ignored him and Anna exclaimed, "That's my brother!"

Inside,  Elias noticed a shadow of a boy in the snow.  "Prince Agnarr!" He heard a voice said.

Then he saw King Runeard raising a sword. "For Arendelle." His voice echoed.

Elias used all his powers to stop the spirit.

Finally the spirit tamed and released him as memory ice statutes were created around him.

Y/n rushed to him and hugged him tightly. He was still breathing hard. Breaking the embrace she cupped his cheeks. "Are you ok?" She questioned, checking for any injuries.

"I'm fine." He assured, nodding.

Anna was already on their side "Are you sure." Elias nodded his head in reply and offered a her a smile.

Kristoff approached a reindeer statue which was made of ice. "What are these?" he asked, admiring it as Sven tried to pose like the statue.

Anna, y/n and Elias walked to a horse statue.

'Beautiful' y/n raised her hand and touched it's face .

"They look like moments in time." Elias remarked.

"What's that thing you said, Olaf?" Y/n asked, glancing back at Olaf, who was looking down at an ice flame sculpture.

"Oh, my theory about advanced technology is both our savior and our doom?"

"No, not that one, the one about..." Anna trailed off understanding what Y/n was saying.

"The one about cucumbers?"

"No. The thing about water." Y/n finished.

Sven was drinking water from a small puddle as Olaf reached to him.

"Oh, yeah. Water has memory. The water that makes up you and me has passed through at least 4 humans and or animals before us." He explained and Sven spat out the water he was about to drink.

"And remembers everything." Olaf finished.

Wind spirit came back and lifted Sven upside down playfully.

"The wind's back!" It twirled Olaf around,  " I think I'll name you Gale." He announced happily.

The Spirit went to Kristoff and span around him then got inside his cloths. "Whoa! Get outta there."

Next it came to Anna and put her cloak on her head. "Oh, hi, are you curious."

Then it went to Elias and lifted Y/n's hair on his face creating a fake moustache.

"You're in the better mood now?" Elias questioned, smiling.

Finally it came to y/n and twirled around her, lifting her in the air. "Wow" she laughed.

Then suddenly Gale dropped her, making her fall on Elias's already wide open arms. He looked down at her, grinning as Gale circled around them happily.

"Haha very funny!" Y/n pouted as Elias laughed. He carefully steadied her down at the ground.

Then the spirit flew in a direction of an ice statue,

A girl was holding an unconscious boy and another girl was looking at the boy in worry as she had her hand wrapped around on the first girl's shoulder.

Y/n, Elias and Anna slowly approached the statue, looking at it curiously.

Anna looked at the boy. "Father That's father."

Elias looked at the girls. "These girls -"

"They are saving him." Olaf finished as he and Kristoff reached there.

"They are Northuldra." Kristoff stated.

Suddenly a horn rang out. Birds started to screech and Elias instantly pulled y/n to his side, protectively.

"What is that?" Anna questioned, panicking.

"Olaf get behind me." Elias motioned Olaf.

All of them started to back away, eyeing their surroundings cautiously.

Anna grabbed the ice sword from King Runeard's statue.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Kristoff questioned her.

"I have no idea"

The horn was blown again as the trees shook.

"Anna there." Y/n pointed to the bush in front of them.

Anna went forward and cut it, revealing Northulra's people.

They jumped in front of the frozen gang, pointing their weapons. "Lower your weapons."

"And you lower yours " A gruff voice called from behind.

"Arandellian Soldiers?" Anna and Y/n questioned in confusion, looking at the soldiers.

"Threatening my people Lieutenant?" A woman asked, pointing her weapon at the said man.

"Invading my Dance space, Yelena?" He said back in a mocking tone.

"Doesn't he look familiar Anna?" Y/n questioned, tilting her head.

"Yeah." Anna nodded absent mildly, staring at the soldier. "Why does that soldier look so familiar?"

"Lieutenant, get the sword!" Another soldier yelled.

Both Northuldrians and Arendrllian soldiers charged towards them.

Elias waved his hand creating an icy floor and the Northuldra & Arendellian soldiers slid on it.

"That was magic. Did you see that?" The lieutenant said to the woman, wide eyed.

"Of course I saw it"

Elias, Anna, Kristoff and Y/n just stared at them, not knowing what to do.

"Just an ice cold greeting" Anna whispered to Y/n.

"They've been trapped in here this whole time?" Kristoff Questioned, amused and Elias, Anna & Y/n nodded in reply.

"What do we do now?"

"I got this." Olaf said as he walked pass them, revealing himself to the crowd.

"Hi, I'm Olaf." He introduced himself to the Northuldra and Arendellian soldiers.

One of the Northuldra people gasped in fear and hid behind another tribe member.

Y/n and Anna shared an uneasy glance.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, I just find clothes restricting." Olaf informed, looking down at his body. "I bet you're wondering who we are and why we're here."

The people just stared at him, confused.

"It's really quite simple." Olaf slid into the ice and started to recap their last Frozen adventure.

"It began with two siblings." He started dramatically.

"One born with magical powers," He threw some snow out of his left fist. "and one born powerless, with her love of snowmen, infinite." While Anna looked at him offended.

"Anna, No! Too high!" He exclaimed, mimicking Elias's voice and threw a black stone.

"Blast!" he moved to the other side, now mimicking Anna as the stone hit his head and he fell down.

"Ow, Mama, Papa, Help!" he cried.

"Slam! Doors shutting everywhere, siblings torn apart!"

Lieutenant sat up straight, listening to every word, fascinated by the story.

"Y/n to the rescue, but he shut her too." Y/n looked up at Elias, remembering old days and glared at him, making him wince. He mouthed, "I love you". She just rolled her eyes and turned back to Olaf.

"Well at least they have their parents." Olaf continued dreamily.

"Their parents are dead." He sulked into darkness.

"Oh, I am Anna, I wanna marry a man I just met!" He mimicked Anna as he approached a smug looking Sven well Hans.

"Elias's gonna blow, snow, snow, ah run!" He threw snow everywhere and ran around screaming.

"Magic pulses through my snowflakes."

He gasped getting up. "I live!"

"Ice palace for one, ice palace for one!"

"Get out Anna, Y/n!" He said angrily then makes some shooting noise, "Pew-pew"

"My heart!" He fell down, clutching his chest.

"Oh, my goodness!" Lieutenant cried, placing his hand on his own heart.

Now Olaf was dressed up like grand Pabbie "Only an act of true love can save you."

"Here's a true love's kiss..." he touched Seven's chin and about kiss him. But stopped before their lips met. "You're not worth it"

"guess what? I'm the bad guy! I will marry y/n after Killing Elias." He yelled pushing seven out.

" What?!" Lieutenant gasped about the revelation.

" And Anna, Y/n freezes to death, forever." Olaf said, mimicking Y/n's pose when she froze.

"Oh, Anna, Y/n!" Lieutenant cried and Yelena stared at him in disbelief.

"Then they unfreeze." Olaf informed happily.

"Oh, and then Elias woke up the magical spirits, and we were forced out of our kingdom, and now our only hope is to find the truth about the past, but we don't have a clue how to do that. Except Elias and Y/n hearing voices, so we have that going for us." He explained in one breathe and walked to us.

Elias covered his face with his hand in embarrassment as Anna, Kristoff and Y/n smiled sheepishly, looking at the crowd.

"Any questions?"

The crowd just stared at them blankly.

"I think they got it." Olaf smiled proudly.

Elias walked forward and waved his hands, making the Ice disappear.

" Are you really King of Arendelle?" Lieutenant questioned as he and the crowd got up.

"I am." Elias smiled at him kindly.

" Why would nature reward a person of Arendelle with magic?" Yelena questioned, walking up to her people.

" Perhaps to make up for the actions of your people." Lieutenant pointed as Anna approached him.

" My people are innocent, we will have never attacked first." Yelena argued.

" May the truth be found." Lieutenant said as Anna tilted her head and looked at him from different angles.

"Hi, I'm sor-, uh, what's happening?" He questioned, confused, looking at her.

" That's it! Lieutenant Mattias!" Anna exclaimed. "Library, second portrait on the left. You are our father's official guard."

'So that's why he looked familiar.'

" Agnarr." He sighed. "What happened to your parents?"

Y/n lowered her head. She felt Elias squeezed her hand.

"Our parents' ship went down in the southern sea 6 years ago."

Mattias took in a deep breath and looked at 3 of them sadly for few moments.

"I see him, I see him in your faces." He said to Anna and Elias, making them smile.

"Really?"

"And are you our queen?" He questioned Y/n, looking at her and Elias's intertwined hands.

"Oh what! No we are not married." Y/n quickly informed, laughing nervously as her cheeks covered in a dark shade of red.

"Yet." Elias added, glancing at her.

Y/n blinked few times. 'Did he just-'

Mattias nodded and looked back at their soldiers. "Soldiers, we may be getting old in years but we're still strong." He stated as he and the soldiers moved forward, guarding The Frozen family from the Northuldrians.

"Proud to serve Arendelle."

Northuldians looked at them scared and backed away slightly, pointing their weapons.

"Wait, please." Y/n walked in between them.

"Someone has called us here." Elias informed, reaching her side. "If we can just find it we believe they have the answer that may help us free this forest."

Again Y/n felt eyes on them. She turned around, looking at the bushes behind her warily.

"Trust me. We just want to help."

"We only trust nature. When nature speaks,"  Y/n heard Yelena say then the fire spirit appeared right from the same bushes she was looking and set fire on a tree.

"We listen."

❤︎ Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ Fᴏʀ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.7K 31
Elsa never expected to find love. But one day, a mysterious warrior princess from a dangerous place walked through the gates of Arendelle and stole t...
2.5K 73 10
Originally on my Quotev account, A Male! Elsa story. I only own Ingrid! Disney owns Frozen. When Queen Ingrid goes to Arendelle in search of a power...
286K 11K 26
Arendelle's soldiers were being watched carefully, so that the best one would be picked for Queen Elsa. That wasn't a hard task, as one soldier easil...
123K 3.7K 30
After saving Princess Anna, Queen Elsa is forever indebted to you. (Unisex Protagonist)