La Camarera y La Autora

By djjinx

"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lips on Lips
Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon
Chapter 3: Tiffany Hwang
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini
Chapter 6: Celebration Night
Chapter 7: D-Day
Chapter 8: To The Moon
Chapter 9: Another Choi
Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.
Chapter 11: Heart Attack
Chapter 12: Memento
Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 16: Kim Hyoyeon
Chapter 17: Jealous Hwang
Chapter 18: Best Friends
Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma
Chapter 20: Adrenaline
Chapter 21: The Key
Chapter 22: Silver Lining
Chapter 23: Complete
Chapter 24: Huir
Chapter 25: Justice
Epilogue
Cold Blood
Waves of Romance

Chapter 15: Accused

296 21 3
By djjinx

Kim TaeYeon is Kim Erika?

Kim Tae-Yeon, also known as Taeyeon, is a South Korean singer and songwriter under the agency of SM Entertainment. Who wouldn't remember her? Taeyeon was a superstar way back 2016. She started as a singer in the Glee Club of their university and eventually became an official SM trainee after passing audition. She debuted as a solo singer on May 2014. Taeyeon has a soulful voice that can make you cry and feel the emotions of the song she's singing. Her talent had became her way to the peak of her career. She's known all over the world. But for an unknown reason, on November 2016, the K-pop star suddenly vanished with no trace. Rumors spread that she is currently living in Europe with her husband without asking for her agency's permission. Fans are disappointed to her for being unprofessional.

But just this afternoon. A person came to us to tell everybody that Kim TaeYeon is no where in Europe. Kim TaeYeon is just in Seoul! The former K-pop star was seen roaming around the city. She was last seen at the Seoul Medical Center making a commotion to her sudden appearance. The source who had seen her was curios about the commotion. Until a nurse confirmed that Kim TaeYeon is in their hospital.

Everyone, Kim TaeYeon deceived us! She's living under the name of Kim Erika who is the popular no identity business tycoon we featured last week together with Tiffany Hwang who is now the owner of the new Hwang Publishing Corps. What do you think about this news?

Taeyeon's hand rounded into fist. She's furrowing her eyebrows and unconsciously biting her lower lip.

"What do we do, noona? I'm sure that the press and the fans are going to wait for you in front of the mall tomorrow." Minho anxiously stated. He couldn't wait for Taeyeon's call so he rushed to the blonde's house.

"I know. And I already have a plan." Taeyeon calmly replied.

"What about the press, noona?"

"As long as this news is not published on the mainstream media, we don't have to worry anything."

"So, we won't really release a statement?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not yet. I'm sure there's more to come. Let's wait longer." The blonde took a sip on her glass of wine. She raised her eyebrow after noticing the worried faces of the girls. Well, except for Sooyoung's curious face of course.

"But unnie, what if they really have a strong evidence that you are Kim Taeyeon?" Yoona spoke worriedly. She couldn't even take a sip on her glass of sangria. Her attention is focus to Taeyeon.

"Tae, let's move somewhere to Europe. Besides, everybody knows that you're in Europe. That's the only way I can think to stop this issue." Tiffany held the blonde's hand under the table. She's looking at her with so much of love and protectiveness.

"We will not runaway, Fany. Besides, I did nothing wrong. Why are you all so nervous? Minho, girls, please calm down." Taeyeon tour her eyes to each one of them. Seohyun lowered her head, avoiding any eye contact with her unnie.

"If they really have a strong evidence that I'm Kim Taeyeon then so be it. I am Kim Taeyeon anyways. And I have nothing to be scared." The blonde spoke like a King. Every word she said is powerful and if someone tries to go against her, they have no room to live.

---

The next morning.

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon!"

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"Taeyeon we miss you!"

"Taeyeon will you be singing again?"

"Taeyeon are you really Erika?"

"Taeyeon!"

Fans are gathering at the second entrance of the mall which they heard from the source, Taeyeon's entrance because it's easier for her to get in her office. The press are also waiting right in front of it. The security guards of the mall did everything they can to calm down the fans and the press but they won't listen.

There comes a time when the crowd became aggressive. They started to push and pull each other. Causing for the other guards that are guarding the other parts of the mall to go down and help the assigned guards to handle the crowd on that entrance.

The Mall of Serenity's management came to the point of calling the police station to ask for help. And luckily, the police officers didn't took long to take an action.

The people outside finally calm down. But the police officers didn't fully succeed to convince them to leave. A black Mercedes Benz parked in front of the entrance, the first one to come out is none other the President Kim's secretary, Choi Minho. As they witness him come out from the driver's seat, the fans and the press immediately gathered around but luckily, the guards and the police officers are quick enough to protect the woman who came out next.

Minho covered the woman and hug her to protect her from the violent crowd. They had a hard time to get inside the mall because of the fans who are blocking their way. The police force did their best to make way, little by little, although it took some time, at least the two people arrived inside safely.

Once they are inside, the woman turn around as she watch the glass door close on its own. The woman remove her hat and the thick shades on her eyes. She smiled at them before she join Minho inside the elevator.

The press and the fans couldn't believe what they saw. Suddenly, a long deafening silence filled the place. The officers themselves were surprise at the sudden silence. But nonetheless, they took the opportunity to push them away the entrance.

"I can't believe we actually did that!" Minho crack in fit laughter right after the elevator door close.

"I know right? Taeyeon unnie did a great job to trick them." Seohyun laugh along.

"I'm sure she's safe and sound in her office at this moment. I'm just happy the plan didn't go wrong." The man heaved a sigh, relieved that everyone of them are safe.

"That's what matter most." Seohyun calmly replied. But deep down, she's actually really relieved that Taeyeon came up with this idea. Going through that crowd is really hard. She know to herself that she's strong but the crowd is undeniably stronger. In a split of second, she felt panicked because of how aggressive they are. And it just risen her worries for the blonde. She don't even wanna imagine if it's Taeyeon in that position at that moment.

Seohyun and Minho knocked on the door before entering Taeyeon's office. The blonde look up from her laptop and smirked meaningfully to them.

"Great job, both of you. As always." She praise them.

"I just can't imagine how stupid they are. Why are they so violent?" Seohyun complained.

"They are violent?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, unnie. I can literally feel them push and pull each other. Even me and Minho are walking like those drunk old guys from the bar." She placed her hat and shades on Taeyeon's table.

"I'm sorry you have to experience that. Minho, I apologise for the both of you." Taeyeon said guiltily.

"No, unnie. You don't have to apologize. I'm happy to help regardless how hard or how little it is." Seohyun walk around and hug her unnie sideways.

"Seohyun is right, noona. We are happy to help. Besides, this is the least we can do for you." The man politely explained.

"No, don't say that. You did a lot. That's a big help for me. And I'm so thankful to have you both." Taeyeon kissed Seohyun's crown and she smiled to Minho who is standing in front of them.

"Just the both of them, unnie?" Yoona raised her eyebrow to them.

"Of course including you, yoongie. I'm so glad to have you." Taeyeon giggled when Yoona practically run to hug her on the other side. In the end, Taeyeon is like a jelly jam between the two breads.

"Now noona, what's our next plan?"

"Shhh! Stop asking her. Let us hug her first." Yoona shut him down.

"Just a little longer please?" Seohyun requested.

Taeyeon giggled at the cuteness of the two.

"Ladies, let me go now. We need to talk about something really important." Taeyeon kissed their crowns and tapped their shoulders. The two youngest then let her go and sat at the couch in Taeyeon's office. The blonde joined them and soon, Minho did too.

"What we did a while ago is nerve wracking but at the same time it's thrilling and I'm hyping in excitement." Taeyeon admitted in full honesty.

"I know right? The adrenaline rush is just too exciting, unnie." Seohyun giggled.

"I'm glad you find it exciting for me." Minho pouted. He protected Seohyun throughout their walk until they got inside the mall. He received some hitting for sure.

"I'm sorry for you." Seohyun felt quite guilty.

"I'm sorry Minho-ah." Taeyeon tap his shoulder.

Minho then glanced at Yoona who is silently watching them. The man tilted his head in anticipation.

"What? Was I supposed to say sorry too?" Yoona raised her eyebrows in confusion. "I mean, you just guarded Seohyun okay? I guarded Taeyeon unnie. It's quite scary okay? There's no bodyguards or what so ever with us. It's just us alone." Yoona complained.

"Well, needless to say, that's actually fun. Although we had to use the stairs." She laughed.

"You used the stairs? Why? What exactly happened, noona?" The man widened his eyes in surprise. What's with the need of using the stairs?

"Well, like planned, me and Yoona used the main entrance where the costumers usually enter. The nerve wracking part is when we walk right in front of the aggressive fans who at that time surrounded your car. I thought we're caught 'cause there's actually someone just run right in front of us. I thought he's gonna pounce to the ground me but luckily, he didn't. He joined the crowd. And Yoona and I used the stairs to go up the second floor and there, we used the elevator which expectedly announced my name after pressing my thumb on the finger print detector." Taeyeon explained.

"That's actually the main reason why we couldn't use the elevator in the ground floor. Actually, we're about to enter the elevator but luckily, Taeyeon unnie remembered about the needing of finger print for us to be able to enter this floor. So we had to use the elevator at the second floor for safety precautions. You know? Just to make sure that no one heard the elevator announce unnie's name and everyone will know that we're related." Yoona added.

"Yes. And we wouldn't want that to happen. If we don't want the Seoul Medical Center be flooded with those aggressive fans too. I'm just relieved that Taeyeon unnie remember it on time." Seohyun sighed in relief.

"About that. Everyone knows that Taeyeon noona was last seen at the Seoul Medical Center. I'm worried it will affect your work, Yoona noona."

"I doubt that. People will only think that unnie was there for check up."

"But what if they actually think that she's visiting a friend?"

"Guys, don't worry. Our hospital is strict when it comes to private matters like this. This is confidential in my part and if the hospital leaked out this information, I can sue them. So, chill." Yoona comfort them. She laid her back comfortably at the couch then closed her eyes.

"I just can't imagine how much your fans had missed you to be this aggressive." Minho felt anxious remembering the aggressive fans they encountered.

"Those are not my fans. My fans loves me. They wouldn't do such thing. I still remember how they tried to protect me five years ago. And I'm sure they are trying to protect me again today. They are not aggressive like those fake fans outside." Taeyeon state her observation.

"So those are fakes?"

"Yes. Remember I told you that I thought I will be pounced on the ground? If they are my real fans, even if I'm covering almost my whole face, they'll still recognize me. No matter how long has it been. My face is practically everywhere around this country from five years ago. So I doubt that my fans had forgotten my features." Taeyeon started to think deeper. She has a bad feeling about this.

"That's crazy, unnie." Seohyun commented, clearly worried.

"Why would they do such thing?"

"Money. People are so thirsty for money. I'm not saying this for everyone but most of us people. I think that someone paid them to do this and pretend that they are my fans." Taeyeon explained.

"How about the press, noona? Why are they suddenly here?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"I doubt that they are from a legal company. The logo attached on them is unrecognizable. I've never seen that before. Investigate about this too." Minho nodded as he took notes on everything Taeyeon had said.

"That's ridiculous." He commented.

"It is. And that's why I need you to investigate about this. Please tell whoever you paid to make it fast. We need to know who is behind all this. We need to be faster than the culprit before it can destroy us." Taeyeon rounded her fist in anger. Was the pain she gone through is not yet enough? Why must someone still try to hurt her again?

After their mini talk, Seohyun and Yoona both walk out the mall. Like they predicted, there's no violent fans outside anymore. Seohyun drove for Yoona like what she promised last night. And thankfully, they both arrived in their own works safely. Minho on the other hand sat on his office chair and started to do his work. He contacted the investigator and ask for an update. The investigator didn't disappoint. She already have the results and is on her way to show the files she had compiled. Minho informed Taeyeon about this. The blonde thanked him and told him to get back to his real work. So the man focused on his laptop.

Taeyeon on the other hand is almost done reading a document. She was interrupted by her phone's beeping sound. Signalling that there's a text she just received.

Hey. How are you? I'm sorry I can't help it. I've been trying to refrain myself to text you but my worries just wouldn't keep me quiet.
Received, 10:12am

Her lips twitched after reading the text. She's smiling like a fool when she dialled Tiffany's number to update her that everything's doing fine.

"Hey. I'm sorry I called. I just figured that calling you is better."

"You can just admit that you're lazy to type a simple reply, Ms. Kim." Tiffany teased.

"Well, yeah. So what?"

"So, you're cute. Anyway, how was the plan? Did it work?"

"It did. Don't worry. We're all safe and sound. How about you? I just figured that the press and those aggressive fake fans will go to your building next. Because of course, it's not a secret how you got that company under your name."

"I was just thinking about that too. And it honestly makes me shiver. I'm scared, Tae."

"Listen, there's nothing to be worried about, okay? As long as I'm here, no one can come close to you. I'll be sending you extra bodyguards to protect you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there personally to protect you. This is the least I can do." Taeyeon felt sorry for Tiffany. Because if it wasn't because of her, Tiffany wouldn't be involve in this situation.

"Honestly, just listening to your voice right now is enough to make me feel safe. And you don't have to be sorry. I will be here for you, okay? We will fight this together with your friends. We will do our best to protect you, Tae. And this time, we wouldn't fail." Tiffany spoke meaningfully.

"The best way to protect me is to protect your own selves. Please don't let them hurt you. That will break me more than the pain I could receive from them."

"We will try our best, Tae. Please protect yourself too. And always remember that you're not alone, okay? I love you. We love you. And even if I wouldn't be able to hear you say it for the meantime, I know you love us."

"Tiffany, honestly, I am really comfortable with you. I feel safe with you around. It's like, you're my comfort zone. But you make me feel greedy because there are times that I only want your attention to me. It's like, I found myself yet I lost myself at the same time with you. And as difficult as it may sound, I love the feeling but I'm scared so I don't like it." Taeyeon finally blurt out her dilemma these past few days.

"I understand, Taeyeon. And don't worry, I will be here for you when you need me. But if the time comes that you don't need me anymore, I will still be here. Because I love you. And I'm willing to wait until you can finally say it. Until you had realized and when you're sure what you really feel about me." Tiffany lovingly said. She's just relieved that Taeyeon spoke to her. At least now, she knows that Taeyeon has definitely feelings for her. She just needs to wait until this chaos is done.

"I don't wanna hurt you in the end, Fany. So please bare with me and let me be sure about how I feel. I don't wanna hurt you. Really." Taeyeon said.

"No rush, Tae. I understand."

"Thanks." Taeyeon then hang up the phone. She took a deep breath. If only she met Tiffany on a different circumstances, she wouldn't let her wait any longer. The blonde is sure that she has a feelings for the brunette. But her feelings for her is always covered by the terrified feeling she secretly feel. What if Tiffany will not accept her after knowing her whole?

Taeyeon woke up from her trance once she felt her vibrating phone. Indicating for a new text. She smiled, expecting Tiffany. But her wide smile soon vanished after reading the text.

Kim Taeyeon. Lovely, Kim Taeyeon. Have you think of what will happen once your little Tiffy found out your darkest secret? What if I tell Tiffy that you are her father's murderer? That would be exciting don't you think?
Received, 10:59am

Shit!

***

Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭 I also posted an update on Forbidden Love. You can check it out 😁 thanks pips!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.7K 118
The night before their wedding, her fiancee ran off with his mistress. Out offrustration, she grabbed the man standing in front ofthe civil affairs...
7.4K 187 13
"why my bad past needs to happen to someone that i love? it must've traumatized you. i promise to take care of you" p/s: I don't have warnings but be...
11.7K 638 31
Entering an asylum was not the best decision to make, but what's wrong with wanting to help people like them? But what if those people we're talking...
89.2K 3.5K 25
I never would have thought that on some point of my life, I will be a 'baby sitter'. And to add to that, I'm working for the rich man's daughter. Sh...