Entangled in E-class

By 023-Yzal

What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower ran... More

Disclaimer
Class 3-A
Mischief Overboard
Assembly's Aftermath
Meeting E-class
First Impression
Pep Talk before Midterms
Midterms
Leaving for Germany
Ditching Date
Bonds
Busy Buddy
Ball Game
A Little Revenge
Meeting the New Students
Two Devils With One Plan
Results
Island Getaway
Chaotic Vacation
Inside the Darkness
Serpent's Blood Lust
Summer Festival
Stalking
Reunited
A Leader's Duel
Still Our Father
Depend On Us
Sorry as a Class
Angry Bitch
Deciever and Decieved
Mother
Chained
Gain Some, Lose Some
Unexpected Events
Faded
Teacher's Masterpiece
Principal's Defeat
Lost It
Peach
Identity
His Past
Ignored
Meet
Heated Lecture
#Cristmas Special
#Christmas Special Part2
Worried
Sailing Ships
Troubled Mind
Downhill
The End Game
Fire With in The Will
Chaotic Hike
Inevitable
Intense
Dangerous Dance
Noble Teacher
Helpless...
Revived
The right choice
Sensei's Way of Farewell
Devastated
Graduation
The Aftermath
Class Reunion
Answers

Against the Agents

14 0 0
By 023-Yzal

Koro Sensei's POV

After they took Zen by force from here, I can't stop thinking how wonderful  this year is.

"Aguri-san, these kids of yours truly made my last few days to live so memorable." I said to no one in particular.

I somehow saw myself in Zen's eyes when they started to guide her to her safety away  from this place.

its the same eyes who refuse to give up, yet was face  with reality but wont accept the results.

I thought as I sigh and  kept looking at the direction where they have gone.

"Enough with this thoughts, I still have a year book to finish and polishing to do." I said cheerfully out loud as I head to the place where our memories started as the assassination class.

"It's a bit lonely.... but worrying at this late in the game" I said to no one as I look at the students empty chairs while picturing their them in their seats , smiling up at him.

'Of course, if I had onewish..... I'd like to see them again. just one last time.' I thought as I look out of the window staring at that crescent moon  that made me accept my own death.

Zen's  POV

'I failed...how can I fail at at a time like this!' I thought as the tears are still keep flowing.

"You better don't get any ideas little girl, " the soldier said as I felt his gaze on me

"your class is dismissed by the mission of assassinating the target." the soldier in front of me said as we walk down the path of the mountain 

"I know it's hard  on you kids but, that monster is  still going to die either way " the troop leader said coaxing me.

"Just leave me alone" I said softly not  having the  strength to talk to these rats.

cause none of their words register on my mind, as my sole though was sensei is going to die because of my failure.

Once we set foot at the base of the mountain, I saw many military tents and a crowd near by.

"What's going on here?" I asked no one as I analyze the area, then I saw the rest of the class 

tears freely flow as soon as I saw the class "*sob...*Mina.." I voiced out which ended out cracked.

"ZEN!" Nagisa and Kayano both yelled that make the rest turn to my direction.

then all of a sudden Karma and Isogai pushed those soldiers who's escorting me and pushed me towards Nagisa and the rest of the class.

"What did you do to her?!" Megu asked angrily at the soldiers while creasing my back as I just let the tears flow

"we were given an order to escort  her to safety  and monitored her 24/7 under the government orders." the head soldier said though his eyes says that its against his will.

"And you have to put a cuff on her?! Are the government personnel are in their right mind?" Hiroto asked 

as the boys lined up to cover us girls from the soldiers.

"It'll be  alright now Zen" Rio said worried as she and Megu  hugged  me for comfort

 "I'm fine guys, *sniff..*I just got a little flustered regarding with our dismissal with the mission with sensei." I said collecting my thoughts as I face the soldiers that forcefully brought me here.

"I don't want anymore scandal than what's already happening, so could you please take the cuffs off." I said as I grip Isogai and Karma's arm signaling for them that it's alright, even though I'm still sheading tears.

And with that the soldiers released me while the class drop their aggressive stance.

"You kids should not entangled your selves with something this dangerous and leave the pro's to do the job." the cocky soldier said that  made the rest of the class in silent rage.

And I also can't help to release some killing  intent towards  them.

Since these rats shouldn't be sticking their noses in our business., Since Koro-sensei were our target first., He specifically chose our class  for his suicide!

And with that thought the  atmosphere grew tensed till a hand tap my shoulder and someone whispered right in my ear that we will get our deserve justice soon enough.

and that's when I noticed that everyone around me is either move a step backward or totally on their guard for an incoming fight.

after that  everyone were escorted home and were monitored by a soldier or two.

After that night school were out and many people in Tokyo were evacuating the city, leaving behind the massive orange dome that they knew nothing about.

Shu also pestered me about what was aired in the news but thankfully father would always get in between us.

currently I'm at the shopping district in  some random cafe ... as my self assigned task was to interfere with the government connections and gather information at their deployment strategies and positions..

though I'm doing it with my phone , and carefully not to get suspicious as I can feel the presence of six agents around me.

making sure that I'm kept in check.

plus Ritsu and I build at tons of massive firewalls so no one could hack Ritsu or get intel about our plan since we use our class group chat  to  communicate.

[group chat]

Yuma Isogai: How's everyone feeling?

Yukiko Kanzaki: I want to see him...

Tomohito Sugino: This'll never end otherwise.

Asano Gakuzen: let's do something about it... we were called misfits for some reason. 

Yuzuki Fuwa: Zen is right, Let's suck it up and bide our time

Meg Kataoka: If we read  into what Mr. Karasuma said, the  laser will fire on March 13th. there's still time.

Yuma Isogai: Let's think on it.

Kotaro Takebayashi: Where are the troops? How many?

Minami Okuda: And our approach route!

Masayoshi Kimura: Recon team moving  out!

Taiga Okajima: Me too!

Sosuke Sugaya: Me too

Chiba sent  an sticker  of a raised hand with "Me" next  to it

Koki Mimura: Ok, the boys will check the mountain.

Sumire Hara: Leave the town to the  girls

Asano Gakuzen:  I can't help much ,as I have six dogs on my tail though I will help with hacking, programing etc.

Horibe Itona: You can help me Zen,  I want to tune up my drone

Asano Gakuzen: you can count on me.

Taisei Yoshida: You can come over we might have the parts you needed.

Ryoma Terasaka:   Terasaka Gang assemble!

Horibe Itona: You don't have to come.

Kirara Hazama: I'm not

Ryoma Terasaka: ALL MEMBERS ASSEMBLE!!!!

Horibe Itona:  Muramatsu  bring food, so what if it taste nasty,

Takuya Muramatsu: K

[Chat End]

After that I gathered my things and went to the mall where I can see clearly one of the canons that create that dome .

I also manage to shake those agents who's tailing me  with in the rush hour at the intersections.

"Koro-sensei at least let us be the one to kill you" I said as I fist my hand till it almost turned white.

while looking outside through this glass panel. and glanced at where the orange dome can be seen.

I smiled bitterly as I decided to head back and assist the class as much as I can inside the house.

since they sent me their top agents to monitored my every moves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.2K 50
『 Get engaged to Karma Akabane 』 Due to financial difficulties, you had no choice but to accept your mother's proposal. Only when it was too late, ha...
231 7 9
A incident had a occurred in the the main campus which a student had caused some trouble and ill be joining Class-E for her behaviour. When Nagisa f...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...