Always & Forever

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best... More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
...
Chapter 59
RUN IT BACK

Epilouge

14.9K 457 254
By trintheebrat_

Told y'all it was up tonight

-

Omniscient POV

4 years later

"Let's Get Married" By Jagged Edge played through the venue. Guests piled into chairs, chatting and enjoy the company.

Smiles plastered over everyone, knowing today was the day.

"I'm done love." 26 year old Asia stood back.

"Last touches." 24 year old Lay flicked her wrist in motion.

"Oh you look beautiful." Ari gasped staring at her friend, 2 year old Sariah rested on her hip.

Down the hall a nervous Jay paced through the room.

"Aye my nigga, please calm down." 27 year old Skippy held Nasir and Narai in his lap. Asia and him had 3 year old twins.

"My nigga nervous, he loosing his virginity and shit tonight." Chris joked holding 4 year old Jahmir.

"Aw damn." Zay chuckled.

"You know better pops." Jay shooed him off.

"DADDY! DADDY!" Two year old Allura tugged on his pant leg.

"Yes babygirl." She was his princess.

"Mommy told me to tell you, that me tell youuu..she's nervous." She grinned up at him.

"Oh really?" He picked her up.

"Yess." She giggled.

"Tell mommy to meet me at our place." He let her go. She ran out of the room to their room.

When Jay proposed to Niy she always wanted this venue. They toured it a while ago, and the seller was the balcony.

Niy looked down fidgeting with her ring. Her perfectly manicured hand turned as the diamond flashed in the sunlight.

"Mama." She heard Jay on the other side of the door.

"Hi honey." She held her stomach.

"I wish I could see you." He touched the door.

Her hand lined up with his.

"You think she'd be proud of us?" She asked.

Aunt Shannon passed away a year ago. One thing she did get to witness was Niy picking out her dress.

"She got us, I know she do." He cracked the door.

She took his hand bowing her head.

The two said their family prayer, it was hung in their living room.

"I love you." She fanned her eyes.

"I love you more." He kissed her hand walking out.

"I'm getting married." She smiled.

"Niy, it's about that time." She heard Shae.

"Hi daddy." She waved at her father.

"Wow." He covered his mouth.

"We have to go." Her sister kissed her cheek walking down the steps.

"Your dress is fabulous." They waved at her.

She had been in love with this designer since forever. She finally got her dream dress, marrying her dream man.

"Okay bride, are you ready?" The wedding planner rushed them down the stairs.

"Your cue will be the beat drop." The instrumental to "I Can't Stop Loving You" started playing.

Niy nodded her head and looked at her dad.

"I love you lil girl." He held his arm out.

She hooked onto it as the door started opening. She stepped out right on beat. Gasps, awes, and cooes came from the crowd.

She looked up from her glance at the ground. Her and Jay locked eyes. She gave him a small smile, as he tried to hold in his tears.

"Damn." He rubbed his face with his hands.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The preacher asked.

"I do." Chris kissed her forehead. Jay reached out and helped Niy to her spot. She gave her sister her bouquet and faced forward.

(ian writing all this wedding shit, butttt here's the vows. that's most important to me)

"And we will proceed with the handwritten vows."

"Okay" She trembled pulling out her notecard. Her hands shook violently, him grabbing them keeping them steady "Ever since I was a little girl I knew what I wanted. And to be honest, I got the exact opposite" The guests laughed "But I wouldn't trade our world for anything. The moment you walked into my life, everything was a dream. The day I knew I loved you was so long ago, it was the first birthday I ever spent with you. You showed out baby, and I thank God everyday. I thank him because a million wrongs, led to my Mr. Right and I couldn't be more thankful" She sniffed "I was and forever will be your ride or die. You jump, I jump, you hurt, I hurt. It's never them, always us and it's been 7 years of us. You gave me the best gift of all, my two precious babies. You showed me what real love looked like, how a man takes care of a woman, and how to cater to you. It wasn't perfect, and never will be. But the love we share, it rocked my world. You showed me a new way of life. A happy, fulfilling way. Not only did I fall for you, I fell for myself all over again. You took a 17 year old girl from the suburbs and made her your wife. I honestly still don't know what made you get down on one knee. But one thing I do know, whatever our souls are made of; yours and mine are the same. I love you to eternity baby, and I can't wait to be your wife. I am yours Jay'shawn." She finished wiping her tears.

"Aw shit" He wiped his eyes "Ima keep it real, these didn't get wrote until this morning. But I have a good reason. I couldn't think of what to say. The woman of my dreams is standing in front of me and my dumbass couldn't think of what to say" Laughs erupted "Truthfully because no words are worthy to express how grateful I am for you. I walked into your house just looking for a breakfast plate" He chuckled "I got a wife out of it so props to ya boy. I'm grateful for your kindness, your faithfulness, your strength. You turned our house into a home. You taught me how to love again, and you gave me my kids. No transaction or ring, can really sum up our love. But I can try right now. Without you, I'd be lost. I was lost for so long, just living a life. A life that you came into and flipped upside down. Mir once asked me "Daddy, when did you know Mommy was gonna be your girlfriend?" I looked at him like he was silly because you were always gonna be my wife. You're my one and only, the one who gets me, the only one who can make me do the corniest things. You are beautiful, inside and out and I'm glad you finally see it. I was never sure of much, still aren't. But I'm sure that I vow to protect you. I vow to never change, and stay the man you fell in love with. I vow to you Aniya, that there won't ever be any doubts. It's certain, that this is forever." He finished.

"Do you, Aniya Nicole Smith take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked her.

"I do." She said shakily, she slid the ring on his left finger. Her gentle touched calmed him.

"Do you, Jay'shawn Demetrius Williams take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He turned towards him.

"I do." He grabbed her hand putting on her ring.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now ki-" Jay cut him off grabbing her waist.

She draped her arms over his shoulders leaning in. His hands rested on her hips as their kiss intensified. He dipped her down, grabbing her leg.

"Jay that's enough there's kids." She giggled pulling away.

"Got some fa dat ass." He pecked her lips on last time.

She grabbed her bouquet from her sister. The guest cheered for the newly weds on their departure.

"BIG DAWG INNIS BITCH!" Niy screamed being picked up by Jay.

The bridal shower and groomsmen followed behind them.

"To da gang." They all put up a shot.

•••

"Now, I introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Jay'shawn Williams." The DJ announced the two.

"That's What Love Can Do" played through the reception hall. The couple took dancing lessons, but they wanted to wing it.

"Bruises start to heal..." She sung resting her head on his chest.

The beat dropped as they moved back and forth.

"That's what love can do." He sung in her ear.

Everyone watched as the two embraced each other. They held genuine love for each other, and it was something anyone could see.

"Awwww." Ari pouted.

"Don't y'all start that crying shit." Zay mugged the girls.

"Leave us alone, our friend all married and shit." Shae fanned her eyes.

"Bae you hear them?" Niy looked up at Jay.

"Sholl as hell do." He chuckled grabbing her hand.

"What you doing?" She looked at him strangely.

He spun her around putting her back against his front.

"Mommy!" Jahmir ran to his mother.

This was supposed to be their first dance, but they probably wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for their kids.

"Hi babyboy." She picked him up.

"Daddy!" Allura tugged on Jay's pants.
The two looked at each other holding their babies. They had all they needed right here and couldn't be more happy.

The song came to and end and everyone cheered for the family.

•••

The reception had been a blast and everyone was having a good time.

"This song gone bring everyone out!" The DJ yelled into the mic.

(now)

The beat for Moment 4 Life dropped. Niy grabbed her drink and kicked of her Red Bottoms.

"Hollon." She ran to the dance floor with Shae following behind her.

"I FLY WIT THE STARS IN THE SKY." Ari yelled.

"Don't worry about me and who I fire. I get what I desire." Lay rapped.

"In this very moment I'm king. In this very moment I slay Goliath with the sling." They all sang together.

"PUT IT ON EVERYTHING THAT I WILL RETIRE WIT THE RING." Niy flashed her hand.

"But I couldn't do it all alone, We!" Asia joined in.

"Cause I'm still hood Hollywood couldn't change me." Shae shrugged.

"This night just remind me of, everything they deprived me of. Put ya drinks up, it's a celebration everytime we link up." They all put up there drinks.

"I wish I could I have this moment for lifeeee. Cause in this moment I just feel so alive!" Niy sang grabbing Jays hand.

"I could have this moment." She sung in his ear.

"What I tell them hoes bout?" Sosa threw their set up.

"This supposed to be our year, we ain't get the memo." Ant rapped.

"Fuck it me and Nicky-nick getting married today. And all you bitches that be hating can catch a bouquet. You a star in my eyes." He pointed down at her.

"I CANT BELIEVE WE REALLY MADE IT IM PARTLY SURPRISED! I SWEAR THIS ONE FOR THE BOOKS MAN." The all screamed together.

"Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives." He imitated a mic drop.

"Aliveeee, I wish that I could have this moment for lifeee." She teared up looking at Jay.

"I love you baby." She draped her arms around his neck.

She closed her eyes, and it all felt surreal. A random day in May changed her life forever. She was a wife, a mother. She had made it.

Nobody could quite put their love into words. But it was there story, and she wouldn't want it any other way.

She really had waited her whole life for this moment.

Jay looked down at his wife. He didn't know what he did to deserve her. He knew he was lucky to still have her.

She fit him, she filled him in. She was his partner in crime literally. She had his back and he had her front.

They were locked in... Always & Forever.

-

And we're out folks 🎬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.1K 54
Just read.💗😘
6.9K 155 19
After several months of finally working independently, some territorial trouble leads Luna to working for a pimp again. Only this time it's different...
333K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
214K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...