Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
π™°πš—πš—πš˜πšžπš—πšŒπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.3K 103 62
By Koushilicious

"...yeah! And those lights! Whoa, I swear this place is so awesome-- Sunoo? Sunoo what happened? Why did you stop?" Jaeyoon said excitedly while slightly hopping on glee when he felt that Sunoo suddenly stopped walking.

"Sunoo, what's the matter?" Jaeyoon asked while tapping Sunoo's shoulder. Sunoo just looked at him with shocked face.

"Hyung, I felt that the last wish was already used" Sunoo said to Jaeyoon with wide eyes.

"What?! No way, we need to find it immediately!" Jaeyoon said while panicking when they heard something behind them.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"Jaeyoon hyung!"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

SCREEEEEEEEECH

The both closed their eyes in terror as they saw a car approaching to them.

"Yah, Sunoo. Am I dead already?" Jaeyoon asked while holding tight on Sunoo's arm with his eyes still tightly closed.

Sunoo opened his eyes quickly as soon as Jaeyoon spoke to look around their environment.

"Hyung! Open your eyes! We're safe" Sunoo said while tapping Jaeyoon's shoulder. Jaeyoon quickly opened his eyes when Sunoo said that.

"Kids. Are you alright?" The driver said worriedly while running towards them.

"Yes, sir. We're fine" Sunoo said.

"You wanna go to the hospital?" The driver asked concerned, still not convinced that the two are okay.

"W-we're fine, sir. Thank you for worrying" Jaeyoon said while his head still low, still shy since it was his first time talking with a human.

But as soon as the man looked at Jaeyoon, he felt something... weird. He can't explain it.

"You don't need to be shy on me, kids. By the way, why are you walking on this road at this time?" The driver asked.

"Oh, actually, we are looking for a place to stay" Sunoo said.

"So you're not living here? Where are you from?" The driver asked once again.

"We're from Sapphirila, sir" Jaeyoon said. That is when the driver froze for a second before starting to talk again.

"Oh, I-I don't know that place..." the driver just said hesitantly as if he was just lying but still continued to talk "but please, don't call me sir, my gosh. I am Park Jimin but just call me uncle Jimin or what ever you want" Jimin said with a cute smile on his face.

'He seems older but he still look cute' Jaeyoon said to himself.

"By the way, I know and I can bring you to a place for you to stay since I nearly brought you to death just a while ago" Jimin said and giggled.

"Really? Thank you, uncle Jiminie~" Sunoo said and hugged Jimin which made Jimin smile with his eyes disappearing into a crescent.

"Okay, okay. It's too late now so I'll send you now to that place, yeah?" Jimin said and invited the two to his car.

"So, you haven't introduce yourselves to me" Jimin said and looked at the both on the rear mirror of the car.

"I'm Kim Sunoo and this is Shim Jaeyoon. Hey hyung, say something. You're so quiet" Sunoo said while elbowing Jaeyoon. And upon hearing that, Jimin's eyes widen a little but he just ignored it.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I'm not yet used to live here. Everything is still new to me" Jaeyoon said with a soft smile.

"Don't worry, hyung. Trust me, you'll get used to it too" Sunoo whispered to Jaeyoon for reassurance. Jaeyoon just replied a smile to him.

"Oh, and by the way. You'll have chaotic housemates... I hope that's fine for the both of you" Jimin said while his eyes still on the road.

"We don't mind, uncle. It's fine. Thank you for letting us stay there" Sunoo said.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

"We're here" Jimin said enthusiastically as he stopped the car in front of a huge house.

"Wow, you live here, uncle Jiminie? It's so huge!" Sunoo exclaimed while going out the car which made Jimin laugh.

"This is not my house, Sunoo. Although yes, I bought it but I bought this for my nephews and they will be your roommates starting today" Jimin explained while escorting the both inside the house using his spare key.

"Everyone! I know you are all still awake. Get down here for a while" Jimin shouted on the living room while putting down his things on the center table.

The three heard voices on the rooms upstairs.

"Uncle Jimin?! Oh my gosh! I miss you!" the blonde shouted before running down the stairs to hug Jimin.

"Okay, okay. I miss you too, Jay. Where are the other three?" Jimin said to Jay who was clinging to Jimin.

"They're all here" Jay said and stood straight when he heard the footsteps on the stairs.

"Uncle~ do you know what time is it?" the short boy said while pouting and rubbing his eyes while yawning.

Jimin just laughed at him.

"I want to surprise you!" Jimin just said.

"Uncle! Did you buy me some bunggeopang from Busan?" Another blonde asked Jimin.

"Of course, Niki. How could I ever forget that" Jimin said and give him a paper brown bag with fish buns which made Niki's eyes sparkle. Busan's bungeoppang hits differently, for real. They are just too perfect for Niki's taste buds.

"Omo! Thank you, uncle~" Niki said enthusiastically.

"Jay, where's your brother?" Jimin asked.

"I'm here, uncle" Sunghoon emotionlessly answered while walking down the stairs.

As soon as Jaeyoon saw Sunghoon, his eyes widen out of shock.

"Oh, it's you!" Jaeyoon said while pointing at Sunghoon which made Sunghoon's eyebrows furrow.

"Me?"

"Yeah. I already saw you before"

But he suddenly slapped his mind as he realized that he was not supposed to say that since it might be the reason that the humans might know what he is since he saw the man in the cave while he was still a merman.

“Oh hehe, maybe we just met somewhere” Jaeyoon said with an embarrassed smile. Sunghoon just shook his head and went beside his friends.

“So who are they and why are they here?” Sunghoon asked nonchalantly.

“Oh right! Hi, I am Kim Sunoo and..” Sunoo started then elbowed Jaeyoon for him to introduce himself to the others.

“Sim Jae-- Jake. Shim Jake” Jake said, changing his name into a different one since he doesn’t want the others to know his real name.

“...and we are here to find something but then, uncle Jiminie nearly gets us killed on our way so he offered this house to be the place for us to stay” Sunoo explained to the four which made Jimin laugh.

“What the heck, you are too honest” Jimin said while laughing at his own fault.

“No way. Uncle? You are just letting strangers live here with us?!” Sunghoon unbelievably said. Jimin just raised one of his eyebrows on what he said.

“So what? For your information, I brought this house for you so I have the right to let people stay here at my will” Jimin said and rolled his eyes.

“Hyung, stop being mean. I mean, look at them, they seem so kind” the short black haired man said with a genuine smile on his face “Oh by the way, hi. I am Yang Jungwon” Jungwon said while offering his warmest welcoming smile.

“I’m Park Jongseong but you can call me Jay” Jay said with a small smile.

“And yeah, he is the most chaotic one so when someone was yelling out of nowhere, it must be Jay hyung” Jungwon said which the others immediately agreed while laughing.

“And take note of this one, those two are couples and they flirt everywhere so don’t be surprised when you see them being so cheesy” Jimin whispered to the two, referring to Jay and Jungwon but the other could still hear it.

“Uncle!” Jungwon said with a pout “Stop embarrassing us” Jimin just laughed at him.

“Good evening, I’m Nishimura Riki from Japan but you can call me Niki or baby if you want” Niki said then winked at Sunoo while still stuffing his mouth with the bungeoppang that he was holding.

“What the heck! Niki, it’s too early to flirt” Jay said as Niki received a hit on his shoulder which Niki just replied with a giggle.

And after that, a sudden silence came to them as they looked all together to Sunghoon.

“Uhmm mind introducing yourself to them, Hoonie?” Jimin asked Sunghoon but Sunghoon just rolled his eyes.

“Ughh whatever” Sunghoon just said before walking out of the place just to climb up again to the stairs and went back again to his room, making sure to slam the door behind him to show his disappointment before going back to his bed.

“Oh, I’m sorry about that kid, he’s so stubborn. By the way, that was Park Sunghoon, Jay’s brother that doesn’t give a shit. Please bear with him” Jimin said to the both.

“Yeah and he hates communicating so I advise you not to talk with him” Jungwon just said while also munching the fish buns that Jimin gave to Niki.

“So! It’s too late now, you should go back to sleep, okay” Jimin said while looking at Jay, Jungwon and Niki.

“Okay, uncle. Good night” the three said before going back to their rooms.

“Jake and Sunoo, come on. Follow me. I’ll lead you to your room” Jimin said and started walking. The two just followed him on his back.

“Just place your things here at the side and just arrange and put those on the cabinets tomorrow, okay? But take a rest first. I know you are tired on your way here” Jimin said sincerely, giving the two the instructions inside the room.

“Uncle, are you sure that this room is free? I mean, we can sleep on the couch or what” Jake said while looking around the place which made Jimin let a soft chuckle and went to Jake just to ruffle his hair and stare on his face.

“Jake, don’t worry too much, okay. This is the guests’ room of the house so now, it’s all yours” Jimin said and smiled, forming a crescent on his eyes. Jake just replied with a smile too. Now, he is slowly getting more and more comfortable with Jimin.

“So! You should take a rest now. I’ll get going since I have something to go too. By the way, I don’t live here everyday, I’m just visiting to check the four here and sometimes stay when needed” Jimin explained “Alright! Go to your bed already. Be comfortable, I know you could easily get along with the three too, except with Sunghoon” Jimin said and let a laugh escape his lips.

“So, yeah. I need to go for real though. See you again next time” Jimin said while waving his hands.

“Thank you so much for helping us, uncle. It’s too kind of you to let us stay here. Keep safe in driving” Jake said with a wide smile on his face.

“Yeah thank you, uncle. I hope you could visit again real soon. Bye” Sunoo said and Jimin nodded with a smile also and when he closed the door, the two sat down on the beds beside them.

The guests’ room is not too small yet not too big. But just enough for them to stay. The room also has two beds on each side and two cabinets where they could place their belongings. It also has a window which offers the view of the beautiful night sky. The wall was painted white and was so immaculate that even Jake couldn’t even touch, afraid that he might break something.

“Hyung, this place was so cool, indeed” Sunoo exclaimed before jumping into his bed on the left side of the room.

“And uncle Jimin is so kind too. I’m getting comfortable with him already” Jake said while preparing his bed to sleep.

The two already laid on their beds comfortably, feeling the softness of it.

“Sunoo, I just realized, humans are not that bad, afterall” Jake said before closing his eyes and entering the dreamland.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢! 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙶𝚘𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗, 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑?

𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝.

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐❣️
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜. 𝙿𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9.8K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
20.2K 656 27
Sunoo is loved and admired by every one in his life but what if this admiration turned in to a very serious matter that could destroy sunoo and his f...
69.1K 4.1K 31
Sunghoon mysteriously inhereted a palace from a distant relative, once he enters he finds 6 beautiful painting of handsome boys. One in particular st...
24.3K 950 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...