❦𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕�...

By Maiya_Dragneel

𝘾𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 - 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 2 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, (𝙔/𝙣) 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚�... More

«Note»
«Prologue»
«1 - The Beginning»
«2 - Moon Demon Company»
«3 - Cursed Gear»
«4 - An Unlikely Pair»
«5 - Mikaela Hyakuya»
«6 - Contracts and Demons»
«7 - Hikari»
«8 - Mitsuba Sangu»
«9 - Despicable Humans»
«10 - A Noble Encounter»
«11 - Shinjuku»
«12 - Dangerous Drugs»
«14 - Sinners»
«15 - I'll Save You»
«16 - Invite»
«17 - Nightmare Interview»
«18 - Family»
«19 - Possession and Manifestation»
«20 - Taming a Demon»
«21 - Intentions»
«22 - Krul's Sin»
«23 - The Truth»
«24 - Battle Preparation»
«25 - Punishment»
«26 - No Longer Human»
«27 - Nagoya»
«28 - The Thirteenth Progenitor»
«29 - Hostages»
«30 - I'm On My Way»

«13 - An Impossible Reunion»

283 13 0
By Maiya_Dragneel

"No..."
"Y... Yuu?"
"Mika... Yuu... Stop..."

"Yuu, what are you doing?! Run that vampire through with your cursed gear!" Guren yells as I run over to stop Mika from killing him.

Mika tries to pull the sword out, but thankfully, Guren had prepared a curse to keep Mika from doing so. If Mike pulls it out, Guren could bleed to death.

"Haha! I win, vampire!" Guren grins.
"Guren!! Don't kill him! If you even try... I'll put you down myself." I glare, but Guren glares back.

"I'm disappointed..." He turns to as he releases his sword and jumps back to a safe distance.

Suddenly, a violet-haired vampire jumps into the scene, as I immediately recognise him.

"That's...!"
"Ferid... I can finally... kill you...!"

Guren slaps Yuu and I as soon as I get into a close proximity.

"What the hell were you doing?! Why didn't you kill it when you had the chance, Yuu?!" Guren shouts.
"Huh? I... Um..." Yuu stutters, but Guren bends over, coughing out a lot of blood.

"Oi! Guren!" I hold him by the shoulder as Yuu asks if he's okay. Guren pushes me away and glares.

"Don't worry about me, you little fool! This is a battlefield! Stay alert!" He scolds.

"Hey, idiot! What were you thinking?!" Kimizuki yells as our squad approaches.

Do we tell them...? Crap... This is the worst situation to be in right now...!

"Yeah! You could have killed the vampire! Why didn't you activate your curse and destroy it?!"

"You should've killed that vampire if Yuu couldn't, smartass!"
"Yuuichiro... (Y/n)... Is something wrong?"

"T-that's-"
"That's Mika." Yuu says.
"What?"

"Mika's our family... He's with the vampires!" I finish, grabbing my head.

Everyone looks at us shocked and as I look to Mika, my anger boils to see him standing by Ferid.

"Aha! That's was Yuuichiro Hyakuya and (Y/n) Gracefield, wasn't it? What a touching reunion. I'm so moved I could almost cry! So what will you do now, Mika? It seems obvious to me... That little Yuu and (N/n) are being used by those humans." I overhear.

I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I'll kill him!

"They're humans too, you know. A human could never be one of us. Oh, but I know! As Krul did to you... I could do for them. Make them vam-"

Mika grabs Ferid by the throat as I smirk although it fades as I see he murderous look on Mika's face.

"Lay one hand on them... and I'll kill you."

You've changed, Mika...

Everyone surrounds Yuu and I as Mika watches with a glaring eye.

Yuu turns to Mika and opens his mouth, but nothing comes out. He grits his teeth before yelling,
"Hey!! Is that you, Mika?!"

"God damn... haha, my head can't take this..." I mumble, "Mika...!! It's really you, right? Please..."
"Y-Yuu... (N/n)..."

I tune out Mika and Ferid conversation to clear my head, but I regret it as Ferid takes his sword out of its holder.

Three more vampires approach...

Crowley... the thirteenth progenitor!!

"Damn. More Nobles." Guren growls, "Trying to take out their leader took too long. That's it for us. We have to abandon Shinjuku. Everyone prepare to retreat!"

"What are you talking about, Guren?! Not only will they not let us escape, Mika is with them. I won't leave my family behind again!" I snap.
"They have our family! We can't retreat yet!" Yuu contributes.

"What, so you'd rather we all stay here and die?" Guren looks at me for an answer.

"What if... we have someone stall them...? Someone they can't afford to kill...? Someone like the vampire queen's pet?"

Krul still values me. Knowing her... she likely made Mika her pet and fed him her blood, giving him a strong potential for 5th or 6th progenitor.

"I'm not letting you do that, (N/n). Not in a million years!" Yuu says, grabbing my shoulders.
"Unless you can suggest another plan, this is our best choice to keep everyone alive." I respond.

"Enough! I make the calls. Retreat!! Hold ranks and move back toward the walls!" Guren commands.
"Guren-"

"You won't get away that easily." Ferid smirks.
"You better shut the fuck up before I rip you to shreds." I say as my eyes flash red.

"We'll see about that." Ferid speeds behind me as I turn around. I swing my katana at him, but he jumps back.
"Ooh, you're quick. But still too young."

Guren jumps in from behind however, Ferid turns and kicks him away.

"And your blade, Sir Lion... has slowed now that you're wounded."

"Guren!!"
I charge at the bastard vampire as he grins in Yuu's direction.

He appears behind Yuu, placing a hand on his shoulder,
"Let's see how you taste..."

I swing my Katana at him, stabbing him in the back as Mika swings his sword from afar to cut off Ferid's arm.

It flies into the air as blood spurts from the disconnected area.

"Aha. It was just a little joke, Mika. No need to look so mad." Ferid nervously laughs.

Little joke, my ass.

"Mika..."
"Yuu... (N/n)... Forget all of them and run away with me!" Mika begs.

"No way, Mika. I refuse to leave them." I say, holding Yuu close.

Mika sighs and walks closer and I back away. He soon gets close enough and picks me up in bridal style.

(A/N: Let's just pretend you're in Yuu's position ÒwÓ)

"O-Oi!! Mika!!" Yuu holds Mika's shoulder and turn him around, but Mika ignore it and jumps off.

I struggle, but he won't let me go. God damn, what is with this strength?!

"What are you doing, Mika?! Cut it out!" Yuu yells as he follows behind us.
"You can't stay there, either of you. It's a bad place!" Mika says.

"And Sanguinem isn't?! Mika! Come with us! Escape from the vampire's brainwashing!" I say to convince Mika, but he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Me being brainwashed? Those humans are using you. You have to-"
"Mika! J-just stop for a second! Please..." I plead.

Mika doesn't show sign of letting go, so finally, I manage to push myself away and land onto a flat roof.

"Mika... 'Those humans' are using us? What's that mean, Mika? You..." Yuu says, landing next to me.

Yuu hasn't figured it out...?! This boy...

"You make it sound... like you aren't human anymore." Mika looks down and clenches his fists into balls.

"It's my fault, isn't it? My fault for running away..."
"No! It's not your fault!!"

"Yuu... if you say it's your fault because you ran away... then it's my fault as well for not being strong enough. We both ran and that's what lead to this moment." I say, hugging him.

"C'mon, we have to go. It's too dangerous here." Mika demands as he looks at us with a painful look.
"Mika... don't do this. I can't take much more right now..." I beg.

"Mika, I... I can't. I can't leave. We have friends back there..." Yuu says, coming forward to stand in front of Mika.

"No, you don't! I'm your only true friend! I won't try to deceive you! Those humans are only trying to use-"

"Aaaaaaaah!!" A scream erupts as I don't even need to look to know it was Shinoa...

"Shinoa!! We have to go-"
"Please, (N/n)! Don't look back! There's nothing there for you! Nothing!!" Mika says, grabbing me roughly by the shoulders.

"Let go, Mika-"
"Yuu...?"

I look to where Yuu is looking and my mouth gapes as I watch everyone be defeated by the vampires... They nip their fangs into their necks as their faces look pained...

N-no... it can't... No. No. No. No. No! No!!

Ferid grabs Guren as lifts him into the air by the neck as Shinoa is pinned down by Crowley.

She looks back at us pleadingly and tells us,
"Yuu... (N/n)... Run..." Crowley covers her mouth and leans down to her neck. We watch as tears stream down her face.

"No!!"
"Yuu, (N/n), we have to go!!"

"Stop it!! I'll kill you!"
"You can't... nnh..."

Crowley bites down at her as I try to run, but Mika grabs me 

"Let go! Let go, let go, let go!! Mika... I can't... let them... die..." I say as tears forms in my eyes.

Yuu watches as I struggle with all my heart and our family suffer from the vampires' wrath.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!"
"Yuu...! Wh-What... the...?"

Yuu screams out in pain, covering his eyes as they bleed. The screams rupture through my ears and I cover them tight.

When Yuu calms down, he uncovers his eyes to reveal one bleeding eye with a black iris.
"What the hell...?" I mutter.

Yuu stands up right, but leans over again while his clothes break. A black matter breaks through his clothes, forming something like boney wings...

"It's begun." I hear Guren say.

I turn to him in surprise as the desire to rip him to bits flashes through my mind.

'You can't let your emotions get you... You'll become mentally unstable...!'

'I-I can't help it...! What am I supposed to do?! What's happening to Yuu...?!'

Yuu let's out another ear-piercing scream as Mika grabs me and holds me close,
"I knew it! Those humans did do something to you!"

Yuu begins to walk off toward the vampires.
"Yuu, don't! Come with me and-"

Yuu swings his arm, destroying parts of the roof and leaving large cracks near Mika and I.

"Let me go... Mika... I'm begging you... For Yuu's sake. Let me save him."

"No, you'll be put into danger. I won't allow it! Please stay somewhere safe, okay? I can't loose you again!"

"I've been in danger my whole life, Mika. This ain't an exception. Right now, it's Yuu who is in danger. Let me save him. I'll bring back the old Mika, okay?" I smile at him as he looks at me with only care.

I come out of his grasp and race towards Yuu. I watch as he swings Asuramaru's sword, destroying dozens of buildings.

How do I calm him down...? He just destroyed half a city. Not that it wasn't destroyed before though. Oh god...

I stand in front of Yuu as he tries to rampage. He looks at me, but not with his loving eyes... His eyes are dark and pain-filled.

He puts his foot down, destroying the ground and creating a crater near Shinoa. I pick her up quickly and jump out of the crater's range before it can kill me.

"Wha...? Is that... Yuuichiro...?" Shinoa mumbles as she opens her eyes.
"Shinoa...! You're okay!" I gasp, putting her on the ground and hugging her.

"Yuu comes closer as he stumbles on his words,
"S-s-Ssi-Sinners... S-Sinners must... d-die. M-M-Must kill... All s-si-sinners."

"What...? Yuuichiro...?"
"Yuu! Snap out of it!! You'll hurt the ones you love...!" I yell as tears stream down my face.

"Yuu! Don't!!" Mika yells.

I won't let it go down like this...! I'll save you for sure, Yuu!

(1866 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1K 25
"𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞." "𝐍𝐨." "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞." "𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨." "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞. 𝐈 𝐧...
8K 217 11
ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ αη єує ƒσя αη єує. α ℓєg ƒσя α ℓєg. α ѕнσт ιη тнє нєαят ∂σєѕη'т мαкє ιт υη-вяєαк. ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ...
26.6K 934 9
___________________________ .⋆ ۪ 𖥔 ˑ 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 - 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆 ;; 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...
161 9 3
ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₐ ₙₑw ₕₑᵢᵣ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵣₒₙₑₛ..'' ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ...