The Immortals~

By suGar_Twinkles95

Penelope has suffered a great loss, with her Family. Especially her own blood and soul...Esmeralda. When she... More

~The Immortals~ The Beggining? Ch.1
~The Immortals~ Metting The Person I Least Expected. Ch.2
The Immortals~Ch.3
The Immortals~Ch.4
The Immortals~Ch.5
The Immortals~Ch.6
The Immortals~Ch.7
The Immortals~Ch.8
The Immortals~Ch.9
The Immortals~Ch.11
The Immortals~Ch.12
The Immortals~ Ch.13
The Immortals~Ch.14
The Immortals~ Ch.15
The Immortals~ Ch.16
The Immortals~ Ch.17
The Immortals~ Ch.18
Chapter 19: The Immortals
Chapter Twenty: The Immortals
Chapter Twenty-One:The Immortals
Chapter Twnety-Two: The Immortals
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Immortals
Chapter Twenty-Four:The Immortals
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Immortals
Chapter Twenty Six: The Immortals
Chapter Twenty Seven:The Immortals
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Immortals
Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Immortals
Chapter Thirty: The Immortals
Chapter Thirty-One; The Immortals
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Immortals
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Immortals

The Immortals~CH.10

340 6 4
By suGar_Twinkles95

I felt something hard on top of me. Also something sticky, which was gross.  I opened my eyes seeing darkness every where. I pulled the thing off of me seeing red dots , and also red drippy blood? No that's not possible. I couldn't have killed Night? Did I?  I looked frantically for Erik and Damen. They were outside and they were looking at me with curiosity. What did I do? Did they think that I killed her and that am so disgusting they don't want to be near me at all. I felt small tears slide down my cheek which became a flow of tears.

"Penelope?" I turned meeting my eyes toward Erik who looked like he got shot bad in his foot, but I could tell he was trying to hide it the best as he could.

"Am sorry, I didn't mean to kill her. I never killed any one before." I said crying more harder

"No, its okay. She was just an enemy of ours who wanted your soul. You did great."

"I don't know." I turned to the direction to were Night's body was laid with a hole in her chest. Was she a Vampire? Absolutely wrong. Vampires don't exist. At least I think. Immortals are sure to be here, but Night did look like a vampire. I should have a chat with Damen about this.

"Lets go."

"But, I can't get out."

"Yes you can. Nights dead so the spell is broken." Damen said standing up from the dirty grass outside,

"Okay." I stood up making my way to the door. I was scared that something may pull me down once again, but nothing happened so I was free to walk outside without anyone pulling me down or wanting my soul to be exact.

"I think this girl needs some rest." A voice said to the direction near the woods at Erik's right.

"Cain," Damen said,

"Damen, Erik. And Ahh Penelope." Cain flashed a devilish smile

"What are you doing here?" Erik spoke up. I stayed behind Erik at all times.

"I don't trust this Cain"

"You and me both"Damens voice said making my mind squeeze some extra room for his conscious.

"If you were here?Then why didn't you come and help." I blurted out,

"Huh?" Cain's right eyebrow shot up looking at me, "Am sorry I didn't know you were in danger. I just got done coming from an old friend of mine." I looked down at my shoes feeling guilty for pushing all this on him, "But are you all right." Cain said making one step toward me while I still stuck by Erik grabbing a hold of Erik's arm.

"She's all right, and you are right Cain; Penelope does need some rest." Damen said making a smooth move toward me,

"Oh I didn't mean to be so rude, but if you want my house isn't that far away. Penelope may rest there while you two get some rest as well." Cain said sliding back a bit, 

"That would be great, but---, "Great then; To my house it is then." Cain said interrupting Damen. Cain stepped forward bumping my arm, it sent a chill of shivers down my spine.  I just didn't like the vibe on this guy.

As Erik kept trying to  carry me, I refused. Erik kept giving me weird looks on are way toward Cain's house. Which by the way is huge. It reminded me of a deserted place, but not really. I watched as the water sprouted from the grass showing a beautiful fountain in the middle with a statue of a women who was holding a harp on one end and the other with a book. It looked like The Liberty in New york, but not likely. I saw as two doors men which were carrying a big stick in there hands and they looked serious. I smiled and waved, but I could tell they were not paying any attention to me at all what so ever. I saw a maze not far from Cain's house; it was the most fascinating thing I've ever seen. They had swirls that went up and down zigzag. It was just amazing; I couldn't help but smile.

"Like it?" Cains voice said from behind which made me jump,

"Wow! calm down; No one is going to hurt you." Cain said catching my hand that sent waves of chills toward me,

"Sorry," I said letting go of his grasp, "Penelope You may need some rest the whole entire day." Damen said moving toward me, For once am glad he's on my side. I closed my eyes and felt the whoosh of the wind blow my hair and make a mess. I didn't really care. In tell I heard Damen laughing. Seriously And I thought we were getting to a great start. I walked faster trying to gain speed to where Erik was. Erik was looking at a painting that was craved in the side of the door that said "Life......?" That was it?

"Fascinating isn't it?" Erik said grabbing my hand,

"How?" I said while he looked at me; while I looked at the writing a few times

"Your just going to fill in the dots." I groaned, Erik laughed

As Cain made the two men open the door I literately felt like my jaw dropped in disbelief. I mean serious. Who has a grand carpet that leads toward three huge rooms. The lamps almost reached the ceiling. The wall color was an extravagant royal blue. There was painting's of Michelangelo and Randolf art work. All fascinating. 

"I see that your a fan of these famous artist." Cain said walking beside me, its like he just didn't get one single hint that I don't want to be near him at all.

"There are some that interest me. Yes, are you a fan?" Wait did I just say that? Clearly he has paintings hanged every where,

"Yes I am a fan." I heard Damen in the corner laughing, its like this boy went to nice to a plain jerk.

"Well here's your stop Penelope." Cain opened the door making me see the most extravagant room ever, better then my room. The bed was a King size, and the color was a rich red in the wall. There was a bathroom in the left corner and a small lamp near the bed. A mirror was hanged in the center that made everything bounced and made it look like a princess should sleep here. Not a 17 year old girl who has no idea whats going on, and is also covered in dirt and smells bad. I could feel all eyes were on me. I turned my eyes right at Cain's.

"I need to shower? But here's the thing I don't have any clothes."

"No problem, you may borrow my clothes,"  I gulped, which I swear if it wasn't this quiet then You couldn't probably hear it.

"It may look a little bit big on you, but once we get your clothes clean  you can then change into your own. " He smiled wide at me, 

"Okay then," I smiled but It was all fake, I stepped sided while the other guys left me and I tripped making me look stupid, I didn't think anyone was watching but I heard someone laughing expecting it to be Damen, but I was wrong. His name is Mark which I found out when he told me as he helped me up.

"Thanks,"

"No problem," He smiled at me which made me blush, he was cute an a way, he had brown curly hair. He had very nice green eyes, its like I knew him from some where? I don't know whats up with me lately its like I'm having crushes. Hormones. Ugh!!! 

"So your name is Penelope? Right?" He said while I take a towel from a cabinet he showed me. He walked to were the king size bed was and bounced on it a couple of times. 

"Yes that's the name don't forget it."

"I won't," He stopped and smiled up at me showing his perfectly white straight teeth,

"SO what do you do around here?" I said while I go to the bathroom and turn it on letting it rest on warm water,

"I work here because of my brother. He thinks I need a better understanding in life. Family," 

"Who's your brother?" I said trying to move past the family part, I really didn't want to discuss anything about that particular part. I moved to the door resting my shoulder near the hard wall.

"Well its Cain of course," My mouth dropped did I just hear what I didn't want to hear.So that who, "Well I must be going I don't want you to waste the water," I shook my head and smiled up at him, "Okay Mark; talk to you later." He left making me close the door and going back to the bathroom locking it. I took a deep breath and recovered making me take my clothes off. I went inside the shower making all the crispy blood to leave out my skin. I felt refresh once my body hit the water. I scrubbed the dirt from my hair and washed my body with soup. As I was done I quickly turned off the water, I opened the curtain making a cold breeze come through the room. I hate it when that happens; I wrapped myself twice around with the towel. I flipped my hair upside down wrapping my hair. I walked out the door seeing a pair of clothes in the side of the bed with a note in the corner. I opened it up reading it,

"Here's the clothes you wanted, and oh we picked up your clothes and there right now cleaning. Sweet dreams Penelope."

-Cain

I closed my eyes crumpling the piece of paper to the trash can.  

" Well hey there," I turned around seeing Damen. I felt unconformable with a towel around me,

"Get out!" I said making all my will power to scream at him,

"Wow! I was just going to say good night!" Damen said while raising his hands up to surrender,

"Right? and you couldn't have done it once I was done dressing?" I said grabbing the clothes and making my way toward the bathroom, but Damen stood in front of me. Stopping just inches of me to touch the door knob. He raised his hand making me wonder to what he was up too, I flinched and watched as he touched my cheek making me realize that I had a mark slashed. I winced, but he still continued. 

"What do you want?" I said,

"What I want is this," Damen bent down and lowered his lips toward my neck which made me scared,"Stop!" I said trying my best to sound brave, but all that came out was a wimpier.

"Ha Penelope, you thought I was going to do it!" Damen lips curled up to the a devilish smile,

"That's not funny, Now get out!"  I said pointing my finger toward the door,

"Okay! Okay!" As he smiled back to me and was about to close the door he said, "I hate you,"

"I hate you too." I smiled at him but an evil smile, I quickly made my way toward the bathroom putting on Cain's clothes which made me feel so weird. I walked toward the bed making myself plop and I turned off the lights, 

Great tomorrow is going to be a long day. Especially now that I know that Cain has a brother Who's name is Mark. What a Joy.

**********************************************************************************************************

Okay hoped you liked:) Do you want Penelope to have a friend who's a girl? Tell me Okay!

Rate If you like;)

HAtE so Comment :)

LOve Also Comment:)

Like comment:)

Just tell me?:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 35 14
She was as bright as the day he was as cold as the night. She was the moon and once a month the wolf cried for it. **********************************...
102K 3.3K 36
Avery Fane. The sister everybody forgot about. The sister no one even knew existed. What will the four horsemen do when she comes into Rika's life an...
124K 3.9K 24
Yandere!Klaus Mikaelson x OC โ•Monomania - A pathological obsession with one person, thing or idea. "So Klaus wrecked a kingdom because he was obsesse...
217K 4.1K 52
(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it is, she has learned to cope with this and...