Her Game

By Geeky_LittleBookworm

Self Insert Elena Gilbert Story. Crossover with Teen Wolf, Lucifer and the Avengers When Maddison Newton go... More

Part One Face claim etc
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Yay!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Hey Guys
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Part Two Face Claims
Last but not least
Chapter Fourteen
Quick question
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Question
Chapter Nineteen
Change
Chapter Twenty
New Order Of Updating
Chapter Twenty One
Part 3 Face Claims and that Jazz
Masquerade - The Outfits
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Celebration
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Part Four Face Claims etc
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Q&A
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four - The Revolution
Short Bonus Chapter - Ellie
Short Bonus Chapter - Kai
Short Bonus Chapter - Thomas
Short Bonus Chapter - Klaus
Short Bonus Chapter - Kol
Short Bonus Chapter - Lucifer
Short Bonus Chapter - Stiles/Void
Short Bonus Chapter - Finale

Chapter Twelve

11.6K 451 68
By Geeky_LittleBookworm

I finished packing my suitcase and waited for Thomas to finished packing his. It was a spur of the moment decision but I've always wanted to go there and I'm bored of Mystic Falls, I'll be back for the masquerade ball...when things really kick off.

Aunt Jenna wasn't too please, nor were my friends. It went something like this –

"Ellie you can't just take off because you're bored." Jenna sighed as my friends came in and they all looked upset.

"Come with me, it's the safest thing for all of you. We will be back, Katherine won't be able to get to you. Please?" I pleaded with them and after a lot of consideration they agreed.

We (me and Thomas) next went to the Salvatore to give them a letter that had important information for them, they may be annoying as fuck but I don't want them to get killed.

"Wait Ellie don't leave" Stefan said in disappointment and I give him a small smile.

"I'll be back ripper, don't you forget that. Look out for Katherine, it definitely won't be me...as a test you can ask me out. I will always say no so you'll know it's not me" I tell before turning to Damon who had a sad look on his face.

I sighed before giving him one of my rare hugs.

"I'm sorry Damon." I pull back from him and Thomas possessively you wraps an arm around my waist, hehe my little vampy bean.

"I'm not Katherine boys, that's the only reason you think you like me, remember I'm not her. If you want to be friends and I mean just friends come and find us, the location will appear in your mind once you've realised some important things"

Bonnie and Enzo though are going to stay here, Bonnie wants to keep an eye on her grams and they will inform us of what's happening. Caroline, Tyler, Jeremy and Jenna are coming with us though.

I was actually a bit sad after my talk with the Salvatore's but I'm trying not to think about it.

Soon we are in the car and starting the 4 hour drive to the ever famous town and I'm bouncing with excitement. If my calculations are correct then we should be arriving roughly in season three.

To Beacon Hills we go.

So this chapter was just an ending chapter for part one, hence why it was so short. I shall be updating another chapter for this book within a few days, I've finished my major assignment now so I'm very happy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.2K 15
NEEDS MAJOR EDITING!! "Together they're lethal, but apart they would burn down the world" ~ "I dont think they could survive without eachother." ~ "...
32.4K 1K 18
Being reincarnated into a new universe, learning about the supernatural, dealing with murder, love and betrayal. Nope..... this was not on my 2023 bi...
341K 11.8K 26
Book 1/? Lila Stone has a tragic car accident and ends up dying. Instead of waking up in the afterlife, she finds herself reborn in the body of Rowan...
236K 7.7K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...