Screen name: Deku (quirkless...

By Truse_needs_sleep

The first chapter is dedicated to the changes I've implemented, this was inspired by a "Deku? I think he's so... More

Changes, context and whatever else
The sludge monster
Lost everything.
Meeting Hitoshi Shinso
Newfound inspiration
Training, connections and a little bit of deception
His first case
Thats what friends are for
Deku, the slow rise and temporary fall
The day before the exam
Day of the exam
Day of the exam part 2
Day of the exam part 3
Meeting deku
The first day of the apprenticeship
an important conversation
brand new perspective
nezus first lesson
surprisingly quick recovery
Midoriya is starting to scare aizawa
explaining what happened to shinso
getting settled into his temporary home
learning to use a knife
the all nighter + drug bust
Update on rewriting progress
I'm somehow still alive :)

important!!!

1.7K 33 5
By Truse_needs_sleep

hello!

ive really been struggling with inspiration and I kinda want to redo it. I published the first few chapters as I was writing it which means I cant really go back and edit the story for it to make sense in the future. I'm going to stop posting chapters for a month or so, so I can finish the story before I start to publish one chapter of it a day like I usually do.

I really hope you understand and I'm sorry for any inconveniences its caused you. the storyline will be relatively different but I hope you stick around for when I eventually start to publish it. I'm also going to work on another BNHA/MHA AU which might actually end up being finished before this AU so you have that to look forward to. When I do AUs I like to make them as accurate as possible and the timeline just doesn't pan out with the way ive wrote this story, its literally killing me lol. I'll still keep this story up as I think its an ok first try at writing, I wasn't expecting this to be good at all but I didnt expect for me to fail so miserably at writing this either lol.

that's all I guess. I'll see you all later!

total words of book: 32,744

total including this chapter: 33,033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2K 59
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...
82.7K 3.1K 30
[Completed] Seme Dekubowl. Deku has the quirk to manipulate light and dark but that caused him to be kidnapped by the league of villains. This story...
62.6K 942 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...
207K 5.9K 28
FIRST WATTPAD. Izuku Midoriya lives in a society where quirks (powers) exist, 80% of the population has quirks! 20% though... doesn't have a quirk. T...