TWDG: THE FINAL SEASON. (Clem...

By krigofalltrades18

***ON HOLD**** They've fought hard for 10 years. They've seen terrible things and done things even worse that... More

Your charicters look.
Prologue.
Epi one: Done running.
They Were like us...
Welcome to Alexandera.
Louis.
Chairles.
Interview with Rick Grimes.
Dinner and war game.
The next day.
Hunting.
Fishing.
The man with diffrent colored eyes.
Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.
Secrets told.
Ep 2: Suffer The Children.
The funeral and leaving.
Long time, no see.
Bloodletting.
The woman in black.
Return the hat.
The gathering.
Ericsson Boarding School.
Stay up forever.
2 weeks later.
Marry. Flip. Kill.
Stars.
First kill.
Abel vs Clementine.
Ep 3: Broken toys.
Finding the boat.
Returing to Alexandria.
Why I left.
You have to...
The party.
Hey sweetpea...
You really think I'd let you all do this without me?
On board the ship.
Reunion of two enimes.
Epi 4: Lost and found.
Im sorry...
The last stand.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...
Greaving son.
Please find him.
Bandits.
Yellow Dandelions.
Aftermath
Black Betty.
Dealership escape.
Broken trust
Us Vs The World
The Time Has Come.
The Kingdom.
Identities.
I was lost. Then I was found.
Episode five: Divided houses: part 1
Gone

The attack.

1.1K 49 15
By krigofalltrades18

No ones POV.

Clementine and A.J climbed down the guard tower after possibly seeing The Delta sneaking in the woods towards the school. They go to the others, who were by the fire when Marlon walked to her.

"What's wrong? Are they here?" Marlon asked with worry.

"Yes. They're here and they seem to have a wagon. To carry us away from here." Clem said.

"Oh shit. I'll go let Mitch and Willy know and get ready to set up the bomb." Marlon Says.

"Okay, hurry." Clem said.

"And hey. Be careful, Alright?" Marlon said. He goes and gets Mitch and Willy. Everyone stands in front of Clementine and Y/N, as he shows up next to her.

"They're here?" Louis asked.

"Yes and they have at least twelve soldiers and a wagon to take us away." Clem said.

"Crap." Louis Says.

"Those assholes ain't laying a finger on me or anyone else." Ellie says.

"I can't believe they're actually here now." Ruby says.

"Settle down, Ruby. We're gonna be okay. Now, once they get inside, me and Clementine we'll keep their attention on us. That'll give Mitch and Willy time to set off the bomb." Y/N Says as Marlon comes back with Mitch and Willy.

"Once you guys have their attention, I'll place the bomb underneath the cart. Those fuckers won't see it coming." Mitch Says.

"If we lose the court yard, we fall back into the admin building." Clem Says.

"They're in for a rude fucking surprise with those traps. That bag will crush bones, easy." Aasim Says.

"So uh, you guys have any final words of wisdom before we fight for our lives?" Louis Says.

"No matter what happens, look out for each other and keep fight-." Y/N Says before Omar gets shot in the leg!

"Holy shit!" Louis and Ellie shouts. The kids take cover as Clem drags Omar to the tables as Y/N notices a sniper on the trees. He takes his assault rifle and shoots the sniper out of the tree and to the ground. Y/N then runs to where Clementine and Omar are at as he hears Lily's and Abel's voice.

"Clementine, Y/N! I know you two are in there! Clementine!!" Lily shouts as a Molotov gets thrown over the gate and onto the barricade.

"Come on, push!" Abel shouts. The gate then gets forced open, nearly getting open. Y/N then looks at Omar's wound.

"I think it went through. Just keep pressure on it, Okay?" Y/N tells him.

"Okay. I'll be fine. Just go, you don't have much time!" Omar Says as he takes out his pistol. Y/N then runs to Clementine behind cover.

"Where's A.J?" Y/N asked.

"He's with Ellie but I don't have a gun!" Clem Says.

"Clementine!" Marlon shouts behind a concrete railing. He then throws her his bow and arrows and Clementine takes it. The Delta eventually got in and Lily leads them all inside along with the wagon. They all looked around at the sight in front of them, with the walker heads, spike walls and the banner on the admin building saying "fuck off raiders."

"The fuck is all this?" One raider says.

"They're just scarecrows. Stay focused." Another raider says.

"I'm guessing they took us more seriously this time." Abel says. The kids stay as quiet as possible as Lily Says.

"Search the yard." Lily orders them. One raider was getting too close to where Ellie, Violet and A.J is. Clem saw this and popped out with Y/N, pointing their weapons at Lily and the raiders.

"LILY!!" Clem shouts. That got Lily and her soldiers attention as they aimed their weapons back at the kids. "You move, we'll shoot!"

"You won't get the chance!" Abel Says.

"But I won't miss!" Y/N says. Lily then orders them to stand down by holding up her hand.

"Where's my new recruits?" Lily asked.

"Their not yours!" Clem Says.

"Search the yard. If any of those two move, shoot them both." Lily Says. Her soldiers then looked around the court yard and Lily takes a step closer. "We'll find your friends. Then we'll take them, you and your little boy."

"Id stop moving around so much. Might trigger one of the traps." Clem says.

"Your lying." Lily Says.

"Go ahead then. Be our guest and step on a trap. Or fucking get out! Can't you read?" Y/N says.

"You both have changed." Lily Says.

"We grew up and adapted to this world." Clem Says.

"I can see that. God, you are just like your protectors. Lee would've been heart broken, knowing that the sweet little girl he protected would turn into this. As for Kenny, he'd probably be proud of who he taught, turning the innocent little boy into a dangerous young man." Lily Says.

"Your absolutely right, Lily. They would be proud of us. Knowing that they taught us how to survive." Clem Says.

"How? To pick fights you can't win? I'm sure that made all of their sacrifices worth it." Lily Says as Y/N sees Mitch and Willy placing the bomb underneath the cart.

"Get out!" Y/N shouts.

"If you aren't gonna help us, then I'll find someone else who will. I've recruited from here before." Lily Says as she walks closer with a smug grin on her ugly face. "Minnie wanted to come along tonight. Saying she has adjusted to her new life, how happy she is. She said she had a girlfriend down here. She had so many friends and that there was one guy that could always make her laugh. Oh and her little brother, whom she misses dearly." Lily Says. She then turns her attention to Y/N. "Speaking Of separated siblings. Y/N, I have someone in our ranks that I think you might be happy to see."

"What are you talking about? My sisters been dead a long time. I've come to terms with that!" Y/N Says with anger in his voice. Mitch and Willy have trouble trying to light the fuse on the bomb and had to move back to avoid being seen.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that...Jackie! Front and center!" Lily Says. Lily moves aside and the one girl that Y/N thought would never see again...His older sister Jackie! Y/N's jaw dropped at the sight of his long lost sister. Her red hair shortened, showing all her scars and bruises on her face. Along with the look of emotionless and emptiness in her eyes until she saw her little brother for the first time in ten years. Her face lighted up but quickly changed because she had to focus on her mission. Y/N's look didn't change. He slowly lowered his firearm, much to Clem's dismay.

"So Y/N, what's it gonna be? Be smart and let us take the kids. And maybe come with us to be with your sister. Or do something really stupid again and try and save these recruits." Lily Says.

"That won't be his choice!" Marlon shouts as he shows himself and walks towards Lily. "That'll be mine to make. Since this is my home."

"Marlon, it is nice to see you." Lily Says.

"Likewise. So you want to take me and the rest of my friends?" Marlon asked as he got closer to Lily. Clem then looks at him with confusion and anger.

"Yes. You know where they are? Cause we can make this a whole lot easier that it needs to be." Lily Says.

"No but...You May have taken the twins..." Marlon Says as he reaches in his back pocket. "But your not taking the rest!" Marlon Says as he pulls out a pistol and shoots the bomb underneath the cart. That kills one of the raiders and sends the others flying forward. The horse got frightened and ran away from the sound of the explosion. Y/N, Clem and Marlon took cover from the bomb. Clem the popped out of her cover and aimed her bow at Lily. She takes a shot but Lily moves away in time. Marlon try's to get up and run to cover until Mitch stood and rushed towards Lily with a knife.

"Mitch, Stop!" Marlon yelled but it was too late. Lily took out her knife and stabbed Mitch in the neck!

"SHIT!" Lily yells and finishes him off with a stab to the neck as Marlon runs back to cover.

"MITCH, NOOOO!!!" Willy screams as Aasim holds Willy back.

"Kill who you have too and take the rest!" Lily yells. The soldiers then start shooting at the kids behind the concrete railing. This gave Y/N and Clementine the chance to take shots at the soldiers. Clementine shot her bow at one raiders leg and Y/N killed two soldiers with his assault rifle. The soldiers fired at the two kids and they ducked back down.

"We lost the court yard! What do we do?!" Clem asked Y/N.

"I'll try and draw their attention on me and you take the others to the admin building." Y/N says as he shoots over the cover.

"Okay. Be safe, please." Clem Says. Y/N nods and kisses her before popping out and firing shots as he runs to the green house.

"HEY! COME GET ME, YOU BUNCH OF ASSHOLES!!!" Y/N yells.

"You guys follow him! Corner him and bring him to me!" Lily orders Jackie and some other raiders to follow the boy. Clem then pops out to shoot another arrow at Lily's shoulder.

"FUCK!!" Lily screams.

"The admin building! Go, now!!" Clem yells as the kids then ran to the admin building as Ellie and Clem provides covering fire for the kids. They all ran inside and slammed the doors.

"Go! Get after those little shits!" Lily orders her men as they ran to the door and try's to open it.

Y/N's POV.

I ran to the green house and managed to get a few soldiers to follow me...including my sister...Why the fuck is she here with Lily?! I thought she was dead. So I ran to the gate that lead to the green house and shut it and locked it to buy me some time to get in the green house. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. I then used my body weight to force open the door as I hear the soldiers trying to get in through the gate. I then got in the green house and shut the door and blocked it as best I could. I looked for a place to hide in this dark room and found a metal cabinet to hide in. We haven't been in the green house yet but that don't matter now either. I opened it and moved some of the shit inside. Suddenly, I hear the door banging and I see one of the raiders figure from the moonlight. I went in the cabinet and closed the doors. I hear them get in and hear footsteps.

"We know your in here, you little shit! It's only a matter of time till we find you!" One raider Says. Their footsteps get closer as I quietly take out my pistol to be ready to shoot whoever opens the doors. One of them gets close to the cabinet and was about to open it until we hear some banging on the double door in the greenhouse that leads to the science lab.

"What the hell is that?" One raider says.

"I don't know. Go open it! He might be in there!" Another one Says. The raider went away from my hiding spot and I waited a second till I hear load bangs, screams, a walker groan and a gunshot.

"Adam!!!" One raider screams. This gave me the opportunity to pop out and I see two raiders standing over a dead walker and a raider holding his neck from a bite mark. Before they had time to think, I killed them both with my assault rifle. When I turned to the exit, I see a pistol pointed right at my face.

(Did you use the hunting pistol in TLOU2 and will you use it when Factions 2 comes out?).

The person holding the pistol was my long lost older sister Jackie.

"Drop your weapons, Y/N. Let's just make this easy..." Jackie says. I reluctantly dropped my guns on the floor and raised my hands.

"Jackie, what are you doing?" I asked.

"...I'm doing...what I was told to do...and saving you..." Jackie says, trembling a bit in her voice as she goes to her back pocket to grab something.

"This doesn't have to go down like this. We can work something out." I Said.

"No! This is how things will work out now...It's the only way I can keep you and Clementine safe..." Jackie says as she takes out some rope to tie my hands up.

"How? By forcing us into labor and making us fight for some bullshit cause?! You know this is not what you want. We can get out of this...you and me...together as family..." I Said as I slowly got closer to her. I then see her hands start to shake and she has a tear, slowly going down her cheek. I then got close enough to where I can grab the gun. So I did that and we both wrestled for the gun and we ended up getting into a fight for it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 123
In a alternate universe of the Clementine X Male Reader series, see what would happen if Lee and Kenny survived and stayed with Clementine & Y/N for...
62.2K 1.5K 74
You were only a child at the time it all started, but right before then you were shipped off to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youths. What f...
186K 6K 119
Hunter Grimes, Rick's younger brother, navigates through a zombie apocalypse, with his family, he can do anything, without them. He's lost.
31.2K 1K 54
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...