What If? (Bakudeku)

By fckghell

What if deku turned out to be a baddie? (Cause really ik everyone want to see it) *deku's pov** I started smi... More

CHARACTERS
here we go
weak? nah
my new life
Fun years
ship?
evil plan
spiceyy
damnn
a new friend?
oi oi oi
sexy maids
can i hope?
oh shit
cutie pie
teasing game
playback

mmh, new quirk?

1.9K 45 6
By fckghell

The next day;

Yesterday ,i realised how defenseless i was. I made up a bet with kacchan and intended to win it. I set my alarm at 5am , ate a quick breakfeast and went to the park next home.

I still didnt know what to begin with, after mumbling a bit i decided that i had to start with some martial art, i knew a club around the corner where i lived, i decided to go there to observe some pro and eventually be trained by one of them, when i got and saw an old men lazily sitting on the ground.

I was perplex at how to begin the conversation, i finally chose the normal greeting, at what he nodded.
Then i wanted to explore futthermore, but i felt a presence behind me , i turned quickly but saw no one, maybe my imagination...

I continued my way in the dark piece, i started to wonder if it was even open, when i heard a noise in the ceiling i immediatly backed off, thats when i saw the old men hooked up there, i was amazed by how he could stay there while smiling.

I wanted to talk but all i could say were some ununderstandable noises "euh.. uh??"

I was quite speechless but he decided to go down and face me "mmmh you are quite special, do you know that?"he said, i tilted my head right and left, and mumbled a "no".

"My quirk is concealing, i can conceal my presence so that no one can sense it but YOU , you could tell where i was evrytime, young boy do you know your quirk?" He said, i responded with a second "no" but more determined this time.

He smiled and said "well from what i see you might have super sense and maybe even agility if you train you could be an incredible fighter" i couldnt believe what i heard, i couldn't figure out my own quirk and this old men found it in no time.
"A-are you serious?" I said , still not believing him.

Thats when he abruptily sent me his right fist, i didn't have time to think about it that i already dodged it, "do you see now?" The old man said. "Bu-but i-i ,h-how-w..." i didnt realize i was crying until i felt cold tears runing down my cheeks .

"My name is taiku raido, call me raido-sensei from now on, i decided to take responsability of you, you came here to train right? " i nodded "then its settled. I will be your teacher, but dont think i will go easy on you, i want you here every day after school and the weekends , we have a long way to go, young boy" then i knew, i took a new big step to achieve my goal , U.A highschool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6.6K 46
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, ed (sort of), panic attacks Disclaimer: None of the photos I used belong to me in a...
5.2K 169 11
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...
6.1K 137 10
Throughout the years, Deku and Kacchan's relationship has been known to be troublesome. Yet, nobody understands the reason behind it and why that rea...
54K 1.4K 25
(Quirk AU) I saw this picture...saw the comments...and BOOM, I decided to write a fanfic :3 this is also my very first fanfic so sorry if it isn't th...