RiAnsh And Their Tales✨♥️✨

By halfsadhalfunaware

"No One can separate Us" she kissed his knuckles. "Not even Destiny" he whispered back possessively. This boo... More

•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| The Little Revenge ||•
Rising Up My Sweetheart Again
Let's Learn This Bitter Truth, Shall We?
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-1/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-2/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-3/3 )
Just Like Our Love
Taking This Shot Was Not Bad
A Proper Author's Note [ A/N ]
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-1/2 )
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-2/2 )
They Did Come A Long Way ( #RiAnsh Talks )
It Was My Little Family This Time
You Not Talking To Other Men
But It Is Something
Not So Complicated Love Confession
Hoaxing Death For Her
Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason
A Day-Off From Everything
May Impact Your Reading [ A/N ]
Soothing After Hurting Her
First Impressions Are Everything
Getting To Know Ms. Riddhima
They Are A Normal Couple
Tied For Lifetime
•|| A Game In Return Of My Life-Lines ||•
•|| Sunrises And Them ||•
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-1/2 )
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )
•|| Bullets and Broken Souls ||•
•|| A Proper Closure ||•
•|| Roommates For Time-Being ||•
•|| Intoxicated Feelings ||•
•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•
•|| Alive Again ||•
•|| Anew Friendship ||•
•|| Stuck In Between ||•
•|| Saviours And Loyals ||•
•|| Their Newfound Love ||•
•|| Just Another Night ||•
•|| Fate And It's Games ||•
•|| Soul-Siblings ||•
Happy Birthday, CHARVI💖🥺

Avenging By Tricking Him

3K 186 36
By halfsadhalfunaware

( Here it starts from the day when divorce doesn't happen. Vansh being Vihaan. )

VANSH'S POV:-

Now I'll have to start with my work. I need to know if Riddhima did really betray me or not. As I have nothing to do, I'll get enough time to do things. But for the last time I'm asking Riddhima about her betrayal.

Vansh/Vihaan: Dollar Biwi, you never told me about your husband and his death. Like was it arranged marriage or love marriage? Was your husband murdered or he decided to suicide? Were you both on good terms or not?

Riddhima: Just these three questions?

Vansh/Vihaan ( confused ): Yeah. Just these three.

Riddhima: My answers are going to make you ask questions but I'm never answering them okay?

Vansh/Vihaan: Okay.

Riddhima: So my marriage was forced. My husband was murdered wala suicide. Murdered by words and suicide by will. And we were trying to sort ourselves out but we weren't on good terms at the end.

Vansh/Vihaan: Won't you do justice to your husband?

Riddhima: That's the reason you're here.

Vansh/Vihaan: So tell me what I have to do?

Riddhima: Make the family members believe that you're the Vansh RaiSinghania.

Vansh/Vihaan: Then?

Riddhima: Chill man! You're living the Vansh RaiSinghania with loads of paychecks on your name for every move you do. And you're asking "What next?" Live the moment dude.

And she left. Why can't she just tell me the truth. "You're living the Vansh RaiSinghania" she says. "Paychecks on your name for every move you do" she says. "Live the moment dude" she says.

I went down to see what's going on. There I saw Riddhima talking to a MAN! How could she? She hugged him. And he smiled. I went there and stood beside her.

Riddhima: Thank you so much, Tarun. I'll share this news with my husband. ( looking at Vihaan ) Oh! He's here. Tarun, meet Vansh RaiSinghania, my husband. And Vansh, meet Dr. Tarun Ahuja, my friend.

Tarun: It's good to meet you Mr. RaiSinghania. You're lucky to get Riddhima as your wife.

Vansh/Vihaan: Thank you. And you may leave. We'll call you whenever needed.

And he left saying goodbye to Riddhima. Aree haan bhai haan, ab jaa na. Bohot hi jyada hello goodbye kar raha hai. Maut bohot acchi lagti hai tumhe shayad. ( Yes man, now go. You're doing too much of hello and goodbye. Looks like you love your death too much. )

I turned back at Riddhima and she looked happy.

Vansh/Vihaan: What happened, Dollar Biwi? You look happy.

Riddhima: Wait. I'll tell it in front of everyone.

She called everyone. Is there something I missed? No no. It must be something else.

Riddhima: So, I've called everyone to say that I'm pregnant.

Whaattt???!!! How?! Did she cheat me? But that's not possible. Riddhima is not that kind of a girl. And as far as I remember, we didn't become that intimate to have a child.

Daadi: Vansh, aren't you happy?

Vansh/Vihaan: Uhhh... Yeah... I'm so... happy...

Daadi: Why are you stammering? Be happy. You are going to be a father.

Vansh/Vihaan: Riddhima, please come with me in our room. Fast.

And I ran. What the hell? Did we really become that intimate? If yes, then why can't I remember it. Not that I was drunk too many times to forget.

Riddhima: Yes, Vihaan. Why did you call me?

Vansh/Vihaan: You said your marriage was forced. You and husband were sorting things out and you weren't on good terms at the end. So how this baby came into this world?

Riddhima: We weren't on talking terms but it's not that we can't become intimate. And how would I come to know thst one night of forgetting everything  would bring this thing as a result? I'm accepting it. You accept it too.

Vansh/Vihaan: Aree, why would I accept it? This baby is not mine. Kaha bacche ka bhaar mere upar daal rahi ho? ( Why are putting the responsibility of a baby on my head? )

Riddhima: Till the time you're here, you are MY HUSBAND and the FATHER OF THIS CHILD, okay?

I had no other option but to say yes. But why is Riddhima saying all imaginary things. Neither did we forget everything for a night nor did we expect to get this result. She is totally gone mad. And something is wrong. I'm doing a DNA test.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

Awww Vansh. Your face was worth watching. Did you really think that I'm pregnant? No babes no. You like playing around, right? Then I'm your wife. The double I like playing games that you do.

Angre: Are you sure, Bhabhi? That Vansh bhai will do nothing to me. What if he decides to kill me? What will happen to my wife and my child? Bhabhi, I'm resigning from all this. Bye!

Riddhima: Angre, Angre, Angre. Nothing will happen to you. First of all, you are excellent at your work. Nobody can replace you. Second, Vansh has accepted you as his brother and nobody kills his own brother. And last but not the least, You are Vansh RaiSinghania's sister's husband. And you know how much Vansh adores his sister. So no. Nobody will even try to hurt you. I promise.

Angre: Okay fine. But what next?

Riddhima: He'll definitely try to take a DNA test. So I'll help him by giving away my blood and you will handle other things. I hope he goes to Tarun only. If not then bribe the others.

I left the room saying. I know Angre will never fail at his work. Then I went to the room and saw him sitting. I patted him to get out of his lalaland. He jerked and said "blood". Oh my dear husband, you need blood then let me give it to you.

I went down. Took the apples from the basket. Fetched a knife. Took a plate and went to our room. Sat there. Started cutting apples. Oops! Finger too. Ran to the bathroom. Closed the door. And peeked outside.

Vansh/Vihaan: I didn't knew getting her blood would be this easy.

He said taking the knife in his hands. There was blood dripping from the knife. He took the sample and left.

VANSH'S POV:-

I left the mansion with some props. Waah Vansh! Inn props me bhi tu kitna handsome lag raha hai! ( How handsome you look in these props too! )

I entered the hospital. The receptionist guided me to the lab. There the nurse came and started asking general questions.

Vansh: You look pretty, young lady. I'd give you the money you want but you are not asking me questions, okay? Just tell me does this blood match with mine.

Nurse: As you wish, handsome.

She did the procedure. I must say she looks beautiful with that white dress and dark red lipstick but my sweetheart is not less.

Nurse: The results will take two hours to come. Till then...

Vansh: Till then?

Nurse: You wife did cheat on you once. You can do it too.

Vansh: Oh really?

I said caressing the gun all over her face. Poor lady. She doesn't even know with whom she's standing.

Vansh: Don't you dare to mess with me. I'm very much loyal to my wife and so is she. And I know really well to bring people back to the reality. Now move away.

And she left running. I waited there for two hours. At last the doctor came and said that the match is 98%. I left there disappointed. Do I really don't know that I became intimate with Riddhima?

I returned back to the mansion. Sat in my room and started drinking. Maybe while drinking I'll remember something.

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

I came back to the room. I must say Vansh has choosen a perfect person as his Right Hand. Angre did his job perfectly of bribing the doctor. In the room I saw Vansh laying on the floor. Oh God! What happened to him?

Riddhima: Vihaan, what happened?

Vansh/Vihaan ( drunk ): Riddhima, I really don't remember when we became this much intimate that today you're pregnant. Also I did the DNA test. It too says that I'm the father of your child.

Riddhima: What are you saying, Vihaan? You are not my husband.

Vansh: I am, Riddhima. I am. See I'm your Vansh. The same one who will never give you divorce. Please tell me all this is a bad dream. I was happily living with you. No Ragini, no Kabir, no jumping off the cliff, nothing. Just me and you having a happy life.

Riddhima: You look too much affected. Get up. And come'on. Let's sleep.

I took him to the bed and made him lay. I was leaving to clear the mess created when Vansh held my hand.

Vansh: Tell me, you're not playing for me acting like Vihaan.

Riddhima: Vihaan!

Vansh: No Riddhima. No Vihaan, only Vansh. And if you're doing this then sorry. I agree I should have not played with your feelings. And I'm sorry for that. But please say that you're not pregnant.

Riddhima: Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania, your wife Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania is not pregnant, okay? Now sleep. You are not in senses.

Vansh: You sleep with me. The mess can be cleaned. Come sleep beside me.

I went beside him and laid down. He wrapped me in his big arms and kissed my forehead.

Vansh: Never leaving you again, Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania.

NOTE:

Too many things to say. First, dear dew21098 as promised, I did it today. Do tell me if it matches your expectations. Second, I'm going inactive for days now. Because my exams dates are out and I really need to focus on my studies. So I don't think I'll be that active for a month! Just pray to God that He gives me energy to study well. And last, on my account's message board I pen down my random feelings. Read them and give me your views too. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 701 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote
Dark Love By Anika

Mystery / Thriller

20.5K 1.4K 13
Riddhima had a perfect life, simple and beautiful. A loving and caring husband, a big and complete family, wealth, happiness, everything. What else a...
36K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
15.1K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...