Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥

1.7K 28 8
By Kiruma_Haruka

Murder Manor

°

°

°

°

°

November 23rd
07.27 PM

Megamo Saikou, the wealthiest and most known in their entire city, is holding a ball at his Manor to celebrate Christmas together. He had invited his most trusted and closest friends over. Not only are they going to celebrate Christmas, but also celebrating a year anniversary of their engagement, Taeko Yamada as his soon-to-be wife.

Y/N had no clue why they're postponed their wedding until a year (and maybe more than a year), but what she got from one of her friends, Midori Gurin. Based from all the information she gathered, she stated, "He's trying to avoid his family from intervening his wedding." but with zero evidence to strengthen the excuse.

Lucky for her, she was one of the guests Megamo invited to join in the celebration.

People envy those who easily got invitations from the one and only Saikou heir. Only those he deemed as "exclusive" are eligible enough to be involved in every certain event he held. But this one is a big one.

Not only Christmas by staying at his manor, but also to celebrate their anniversary.

Sometimes she wish she wasn't too lucky.

Would it still consider as luck if she wishes she didn't want to be? Who knows.

Her fingers traces the dark envelope with magnificent wax stamp that was covered in the color of gold and their infamous Saikou logo on it. She tear open the wax that hold the envelope save and took out a piece of parchment, unfolding it to read out the message.

Her eyes scanned the cursive handwriting, written by Megamo himself. Ink splatter at some of the edges due to the constant dripping from its quill.

Geez, who uses quills these days?

It was like any other envelope she gotten the past few months, though she always have an excuse to not attend the event he held. She just doesn't enjoy it, knowing that she knows no one rather than the heir himself. She would rather continue on with her cases and get them done as quickly as possible.

Speaking of cases, every little misisng cases and murder cases were finished in only a short amount of time, just so everyone would go back home and enjoy their holiday.

Yikes, if she knew he's going to held a party, she should have just slowed their works and use it for another excuse. Unfortunately, her diligence just brings her to her demise.

It's not like she had anything better to do than her work anyway. She had been an orphan ever since she was 14 and having to live alone now without anyone was just plain boring. She doesn't even have that many friends to begin with. So, all she did was work and piled herself with tons and tons of works.

And now that's gone for the while, all she could do was to take it and leave with it.

She ponders over her choices, thinking whether or not she should go. How many people would be attenting? Would she even get to know them and be acquaintance with them?

Thoughts filled in every space of her mind, leaving no air, not even a little to ease her tensed posture. She sighs heavily and accepted anyway, thinking that all these years she had already declined each and every one of his letters, his invitations and ignored him for long already.

They were good friends, too good that his parents were going to make him marry her. She didn't want that to happened and so does he, as he began to find someone else to pleased them. Which somehow he did.

Doubt always follows her whenever he told her about the girl he met, his words written in the letters didn't seems to be anything from "love" as it felt so distant. Does he truly loves her? And what about the girl? How would she feel if she knew they were just married to please his parents?

Whatever it is, it wasn't her place to tell. All she know was the background of the girl under the name of Taeko Yamada.

Writing back to him wasn't as easy as she thinks. Having to write too long would be annoying, but having to write too short would be seen as ignorant. She sighed and just wrote down an acceptance to his letter and congratulated him even though it wasn't the time yet.

She sealed the envelope with the wax that she melted minutes ago and pludged the stamp that held her initials in it. Once they cooled down, she got out of her hotel apartment and walked up towards the nearest post office.

This wasn't the 1920s nor was it a wizarding world where everyone could just uses Owls or Pidgeons as their mailman. She had to walk outside, cursing under her breath for not bringing a coat once her exposed arms were in contact of the snow and cold wind. It was a good thing the place was close by.

Finally walking back, she closes the door shut, blowing hot breath towards her shivered hand while rubbing the palms together in attempt to warm herself up. The warmth of her room made it much more better as she sat down her couch and turns on the TV.

Truthfully, now that she thinks about it, they have these devices called phones, yet the silver (or lavender like) hair male just had to use letters.

Was it because he doesn't have her number? He could just at least wrote them down in his letters so that way he wouldn't have to kept writing them to her. What kind of cliche is he getting himself into?

She sighs and look at the clock, 08.16 PM. Two more days and she's off to the frosty road and set her destination to the second large and enormous manor that was build somewhere on top of the hills. Great.

All she could do was wait 'till the day came. For now, she could only enjoy her holidays alone and do nothing.

November 25th
08.38 AM

"I'm going to strangle that son of a bitch," she muttered under her breath, her coated figure shivers under the cold wind. What do you expect for a guy living on top of a hill with a ginormous manor. Some maids had helped her with her luggages as the butler took her car to park down the basement.

She can't believe they have a basement for cars when his lawn is wide open. How many layers does this house have?

The maid gestures her to go inside as she nods and thanked them, a few of them surprised and some flustered. They notices now and how she picked up the whispers just by the corner before she turns to one of the hallways.

"I-it's the famous detective! She's here!"

She tuned them down immediately, not wanting to listen to any chatter about her title. The story of the woman who solves it all had been going around for so long whilst she cringes at the nickname that was given. They could at least be much more creative than that. She's no scooby doo gang.

A butler saw her and bows in front of her, smiling and asking for her name.

"Y/N L/N. I'm a friend of Mr. Saikou," the words shocked him as he almost dropped the pen he was holding. This person knew of the friendship the heir has with the famous detective of their city, but had never seen of her in person, let alone coming to each and every party the heir held.

"M-miss L/N! It's such an honor to meet you!" astonished would be the exact word to describe his expression. His eyes were twinkling with stars as he glanced at her up and down, before realizing the trembling hands that she quickly tries to cover up, a smile etched onto her face.

"You're cold, mi'lady You should wait inside the room! I'll call for the lord," he exclaimed. Y/N almost let out a sound of distaste at the mention of "the lord". He was anything from "lord". Just because he's rich, that doesn't make him god.

Is this what they all call him? If so, she didn't like it one bit.

She knew the feeling of having to be a normal person. She was one back then, until she decided to work, her name getting fame and her first ever meeting with the Saikou family, being close with them until she let herself work and forget about it all.

Her heart felt a pang of sadness. She saw Megamo as a friend for a reason. She thought that he at least don't look down on people. Unfortunately, he does, just like his father.

His mother was sweet, much more different from them all. His mother was caring and accepted anyone with open arms. His little brother though, was a pain in the arse.

That was how she viewed him at first. He was rude and was a show-off each time they meet each other, but from time to time, he began to loosened up the act and became a very warming boy. He was a ball of sunshine that was cover behind the dark clouds. He didn't get to shine as he wants to, so he succumb to the dark clouds― after trying years and years to get rid of them ―and became someone else he wasn't.

Y/N would always feel guilt on behalf of him, but encourage him and help hik to ease his mind the best way she could. When she stopped visiting them ever since the planned to engage Megamo and her, Kencho began to go back to the old state now accompanied by loneliness as he had no one to talk nor hold on to. His mind clouded with mean thoughts, speaking devilish things to him. Words of her ignoring him yet again and again spun in his head as he took them all in and plant them deep beneath his heart. Poor boy.

It would take who knows how long to get him back to fond comfort in her again. That is, if he wants to.

Y/N knew that Kencho may now have hold grudges to her. She couldn't blame him, she would too if she were in his shoes.

After what felt like hours of standing and spacing out― in which was only a minute or two ―she walks in and welcomed herself in the living room, foorsteps stops once her eyes met a couple of unfamiliar faces. They all stare back at the woman who stopped in the middle of her way to the seats.

One of them, the infamous actor, Kizano Sunobu, smirks and clasp his hands as everyone in the room turns to him.

"My, my, I didn't know our favorite detective is also invited. You don't usually attend these type of stuff, do you, darling?" he questioned her as everyone's eyes immediately widened in recognition once the purple hair male spoke of her title.

Kizano wasn't the best person she met. She hated his guts. He was arrogant and rude and when he knew about her past, he would belittle her, seeing her as if she was a pest to society, but in reality, he was the one.

Her brows furrowed as her posture fixed, unbothered by the cold that was once on her as she held her chin up, her eyes glaring deeply to his. He flinched in surprised. He never seen her like this in person, she would most likely walked away or ignore him, but for once, he cowers upon her.

A year had made her grew mature, much better on handling herself than before.

"No sir. As you may know, my schedule is always full with works of having to solve missing cases and murders," a hand on her hips as she continues to look at him dead in the eyes, "I am alright if you do not wish to thanked me for helping you search for your precious cat."

His face flushed red as everyone gave him a confused look. He snarl under his breath, muttering incoherent words.

That time she met him was when he panicked and went to the office where she works and called for a, I quote, "someone is missing and they've been missing for ages! I heard that there is this detective and solves the case perfectly well and fast. Please take me to her!" and he bursted into her doors, startling her as he fake cried in front of her.

Once they got there, Y/N only found a cat hiding under his couch, sleeping peacefully with a nametag of the so-called missing person she was supposed to find. She was livid when she realized it. She had to sacrifice her schedule just for the sake of this search.

He was exaggerating each and every words of his, implanting the thought of a real person going missing. She went to search for clues only to find the fake information and it turns out to be an animal that constantly hides from him.

No wonder she hides, this guy is insane, at that time she thought, almost laughing at her own joke.

Ever since then, news of herself and the stories of her past was known to the entire city. And that's where he found the advantage. The reason behind this is probably because she also had declined his invitations as he had already glorified the news of her coming to attend his party, only to be knocked down when she declined with a big "No" and a "I'm busy" until his number was blocked. Truthfully, she didn't even know where he got the number from. Probably from some of her co-workers who adores him.

A few of the people in the room beamed at her, some only nod to acknowledge her (in which she really appreciate it), and some had to scanned her up and down like some kind of security check.

One guy made his way to her, outstretching his hand for her to shake, pearly white teeth showing.

"It's really nice to meet you, Detective L/N. I'm Aso Rito! I've heard a lot about you from my colleagues."

She return his handshake and smile warmly at him, "Nice to meet you Mr. Rito. You're the winner of last month sports tournament, right? Oh, and congratulations!"

His face flush in a shade of red, his hand rubbing the nape of his neck while thanking her.

Aso Rito was a kind man, known by many. His love for sports is incredible and his determination to win is just amazing. It wouldn't be a surprise if he was swarm by women around him for his fame and his personality. Even his looks. He is charming and quiet dashing indeed.

As her eyes scanned the room once again, she was now familiar with a couple of them. Some of them had titles stuck on their names, fame and glory as well.

There's Amao Odayaka, son of the famous Odayaka chef.

And Budo Masuta. World's most best Martial Artist teacher. He was given an award last year for his performances. She wished she was there to watch. She always had a thing for self defense as she always think of it as an advantage for herself. It could be easy if she would learn some better, just so she doesn't have to keep relying on her guns and taser whenever they went to check at certain places.

She wasn't the type to fight as her job was mostly to detect, solves and puzzle them together. But there was a few times where she had to travel alone, or with someone and it always ended up badly. All she know was how to use a weapon, but no knowledge of how to protect herself.

She still has the knife scar on the side of her neck that the sight was hidden under her turtle neck sweater. The memory of the knife being held upon her neck, ready to slice them open was still haunting her, but it was getting a lot better since she had learn just the basic of self defenses ever since the incident that happened.

She was also temporarily banned from investigating as she only works on the files and such.

The door burst open rather harshly as they all turns to spot the couple, hand in hand walking in the room.

Y/N now know why Megamo choose to marry the girl that stood beside her. She was undoubtedly pretty, rosy cheeks with long and beautiful dark locks. Eyes of grey shimmering with stars and a graceful smile on her face. She was like a princess with her posture straight and head high.

She wore a dress that covers until her ankle, with matching heels that seems to be 5 inch tall. How does she do that?

Megamo's eyes scanned the room, before the landed towards hers, their eyes locked with each other.

"Y/N," he greets, a small relief smile shown towards her as she responded with nod, accompanied by a "Sir" that seems to displeased him. His smile drops and he turns towards the rest. Y/N just doesn't want to be rude, but if everyone here call him with a name such as "Mi'lord" or "Sir", it would be confusing and would be seen as ill-mannered for calling him by his first name. No one knows how close they were.

No one seems to questioned him for calling her by the first name, probably too scared to even ask.

Then, came in a male with dark raven hair, the same grey eyes as the girl beside Megamo, but instead of shimmering with light and stars, his were empty, hollow, and just emotionless.

The man's footsteps alarmed them as Megamo turned and his face seems to scrunched up in disgust, but once his fiance puts her hands on his arm, he turns to her and smile.

That smile...

Now looking this close, Y/N can see it cleary. Not only in the letter that she read just based by his words, but now his eyes had told the same thing.

His smile was forced and his eyes held nothing in them. Not even sincerity.

Y/N turned to the man before, scolding herself for staring as her eyes were locked with the male that just stood by the entrance of the door.

Her was wearing a white dress shirt with a black blazer and matching trousers, a leather brown belt as additional accessories and a silver watch. His brown shoes were covered in snow that had left a few footprint from his journey to the living room.

Taeko let go of her hands and walked up to the detective, startling her a little as the woman held her hands in both of hers. The detective's eyes widened a little, baffled by the sudden motion.

"It's really good to see you! I've heard so much about you from Megamo!"

Hearing his name being mentioned, the male jumped in his spot as he turns his fiance, coughing awkwardly.

The girl only smile innocently before turning back to the woman in front of her. "My, you're even more prettier than everyone's description or even in photos."

"O-oh― um... Thank you," she gulps, her cheeks flushed a tint of red.

"You're gorgeous," she wasn't aware of her words as they made a big impact on the woman in front of her. Her cheeks explodes in the color or red, her eyes widened as her mouth open agape. "I― Thank you."

The man from before was now walking towards Megamo and he was taller a little than the silver hair male beside him, but Megamo seems to be unfazed as his eyes boar onto his hollow grey-ash eyes.

"Ayato," he greets cooly.

The man named Ayato only nods while turning back to the women that were sharing the same awkward silence. Taeko's eyes left hers as she scanned the room and beamed happily as she skipped away towards her little brother, who was standing near a man with short auburn hair with a clip (or was it a scrunchie) that held the side of his hair to the back.

As they all let the three chattered amongst themselves, Aso then clears his throat and turns to her with a smile. "So, miss detective. Heard you latest case had been going for 4 months now," he started as some of the guests ears perks up at the topic.

"Yes. Though, we've finished it just a week ago."

"Really? You've catched the culprit?The one that murdered the Enoshima brothers?" one of them chimed in. Her eyes darted towards the voice that belongs to Amao Odayaka.

She nods as his eyes widened in disbelief. This case was like no other. The culprit was intelligent and cunning that everytime they had already pinned them, they would once again messed up their evidence and the investigators had to resolve everything again from the start.

Nonetheless, they were captured after a slip off of their plan that failed to covered them whole. One mistake they made and off they go.

The news weren't told yet, probably sooner or later so the guests that heard was surprised, hesitate to believe. But they know they should, after all, she was one of them who handle the case.

"That fast?" Kizano raise a brow as they all turns silence once a frown was evident on hr face as she shook her head. "A few sacrifice s had to be made. It was one of the most horrifying case to ever be solved."

"We're so sorry to hear that," a pink hair man quirked up, his face shows sympathy as he holds his hands together, shivering a little. A thankful smile on her face as she nods, turning to the rest.

Megamo clears his throat as she spoke, "Well, now that everyone is here, I'll let the staff know to show you your rooms for you to stay."

He left and turned to a corner before a few seconds later came rushing a few maids and butlers. A butler walked up to her and smile and she recognize it was the guy from before. Now that she realized it, it was a boy about that was about a year or two younger than her.

"Nice to see you again," she greeted with a smile as the boy lower his head, a tint of pink spread across his face. "It's really n-nice to see you too, detective."

"Y/N, please."

"I-I can't call you that, miss. The lord wouldn't like it―"

"He can state his complain straight to my face then," a joking grin on her face as the boy snorted, before quickly hiding his face on his gloved palm.

The boy was the first to walked up with ehr following behind, the rest following as their assigned staff guiding them.

"I didn't catch your name."

"O-oh... it's Niko. Niko Hanamura."

"Pleasure to meet you, Niko," he smiles shyly, rubbing the back of his neck as a chuckle left her lips.

A few of the guests had separated, only leaving her, Niko, an unknown maid and the guy named Ayato. Coincidentally, his room and hers were only a few feet away, yet they were still place in the same hallway. The hallways was lighted with a large window as the sunlight beamed in and snow seems to be falling slowly, not much like before, which was harsh and freezing. Her eyes completely left the window as the boy called for her.

"This is your room," his hands held onto the knob as he turn it, pushing the door open in a rather dramatic way. Y/N stifle a laugh, but Niko realize it as the two share a small and heartwarming laugh. The woman step in and examine the room. It was spacious and big, not to mention, luxurious.

Almost the entire wall was covered in silver as a king size bed with a four posts on each edge of the bed and white curtains being tied on each of them as the top of the posts were attached to its roof.

In front of the bed was full with fluffy carpet as Niko addresses saying that only a few room had it, mostly female ones. On the very edge of the wall, one side of a big curtain was covering the light from coming in and the other was tied. Just beside the window, a couple of books were placed on the shelves as she stalk towards it, fingers tracing each and every book from one end to another.

A bathroom was also present just on the corner right of the room. Some additional things were a fireplace, and above it is a television. Beside her bed was a desk with a fake plant and a dresser on the other side of the bed.

"This is very pretty," she praises, her eyes scanning all over the room, not leaving even one detail of it.

But it hurts her eyes with so much whitene and silver color in it. The only thing that was different from the others were the bed posts that were dark chocolate as were the shelves.

"Do you want to modify it?" Niko seems to picked up the uncomfortable look on her face as she turns to him and smile. "If it's alright, then yes, I do."

"Brilliant! What color would you like?"

"Anything is fine as long as it doesn't blind me with all these white and silver everywhere."

"What about F/C?"

"That would be lovely," she nods with a grateful smile as the boy nods back before closing the door behind him and off to grab the needed things.

She look around once more, her fist under her chin as her free arm wrapped herself and the other lay ontop of it.

The room was so spacious, it could probably fit in an elephant. It was large, yet it was so empty and hollow. It felt like no one had live in it for years, but was still tidy and clean.

She walks up to the bathroom, opening the door and examine the room. Her jaw drops immediately as the room was cover with yellow, white and brown marble pattern tiles, even the ceiling. A large bathtub on the center of it and a show just behind it. The shower was cover with blurry glass as it seems like a stool was also there. Probably use for sitting down (maybe for the elderly). The right side of the room had mirrors and towels hung on the sides, while across from (which was in the corner just right beside the shower) was a box hung onto the wall and was decorated with a red plus sign. Must be a first aid kit. The side of it is where other businesses are for.

She closes the door and wiated for the boy to come back as a knock alarmed her. She just told them to come in, figuring it was a Niko, but to her surprised (and confusion), Ayato walks into the room, the door was still left open.

His outfit was different from before as he was now wearing only a white dress in which the sleeves were pulled up until his elbows were exposed. His trousers stays and so did his belt, but his shoes was somewhere abandoned as his black socks were the only thing covering his foot from the cold tiled floors.

"Detective L/N?" he called as the girl nods, "yes, that's me."

"Pleasure to meet you. It seems like we're going to be neighbors for a while," he wasn't smiling, nor was he showing anything which is hard to detect if he was joking or he was just plainly stating it.

"It seems so! Oh and please, no need for formalities. Y/N."

"Ayato."

"Just... Ayato?"

"My surname is unimportant," his words was lace with venom as they seem to be telling her to not push it further. Even if they didn't sound like it (to himself at least), she wouldn't even do it, even if she was curious as to why he wouldn't tell her.

He was intriguing to say. He was mysterious, not only of his information, but also himself. It's as if he produced a mysterious aura surrounding him that made people curious and wanting to know more of him.

And that affected her.

She was a detective, one to chase every impossibles to be solved into something possible with every solutions she could find.

He was a mystery, a puzzle piece yet to be solved.

Never once had she feel the need to know more of the case, as most of them had been spilling clues from left and right already. But him, he was an exception.

She needs to know, not to only satisfy her curiosity, but to also dive deep into his history, his life and his whole. Starting off with covering his last name, it's already seems suspicious.

The two only stare at each other, their eyes locked from across the room.

He then nods and left with a, "I'll see you at lunch then, Y/N."

Just as the door closed behind him, the air suddenly shifted into one of those feeling when she stares at him in the eyes. Empty.

Nevertheless, she continues to scanned the room, figuring on what she should do first.

First day to stay in the manor.

First day to encounter more mysteries to be solved.

And the first day, where the scene were to be set.

HEYA EVERYONE!

This is a 4.9k long chapter and this was supposed to be a sneak peek of the new book I had in mind.

It'll probably be another various x reader, but the characters are less in here. (Excluded some like the additional ones i made in this book ex. Izayoi, Luke and Eun-Ri, also Kaga won't be in this book as we only have a decent amount of information about him).

I don't know whether or I will make this book, if not then just enjoy the bonus chapter. (Though I do hope I have the brain to do it).

The mind I set in this book later on would he platonic at first, menaing no love interests in the early stages.

And killings are involved, so if your favorite character died, we just gotta deal with it.

It is what it is~

I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter!

Love you all!❤️

[Edit]
ALSO LMAO
the part where i wrote

"The two only stare at each other, their eyes locked from across the room."

MY MIND JUST WENT INTO A FRENZY WHERE TUBBO ONCE SAID IT AND HIS SISTER JUST WALKED IN ON HIM AT THE PART "and then they stripped off their clothes." LMFAO.

I want y'all to watch cause it's hilarious. (Also the reason why i use that sentences).

Peace! ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
907 35 12
*Spin-off to Eccentric But Cute. This is not connected to the previous story I've made on Shiromi. But either way, enjoy!* You were the only male acc...
293K 10.7K 56
I got so inspired by Yandere Simulator, I decided to write a fanfic about it. I hope you like it ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My name is Ama...
712K 12.1K 37
Have you ever liked the Male rivals and wanted them to be your boyfriend? Well you're in luck! This book has just that. (i I can't say that cause me...