Blue Moon Rising

By Triszjhkha

Leaving home was the last thing they wanted, but Serenity and Eric needed the freedom they never had or will... More

Blue Moon Rising
Banana Pancake
Thinking Of You
Teenagers
Kismet
Secrets
Walking On Sunshine
Gravity
Just a moment of your time.
~Again~
~Crawl~
Good Girl Go Bad
Remembering Sunday
Nobody's Home
What Do I Do
Rumor Has It
He Wasn't
Happy
Love Heals
Beautiful Disaster
I'm Still Here
When I Look At You
Butterfly Kisses
A Little Bit Stronger
I'll Stand by You
Taking Chances
Seasons of Love
Ruby Shoes
Collide
On Repeat
First Day High
Stuck with Each Other
I Try
Almost, But Not Quite
Something Evil
Welcoming Strangers
Rest Of My Life
And Then What?
Step Up
Long Day
On the Edge
Waking Up
Element Of Surprise
Missing Part Of Me
A is for Adventure
Boiling Point
Out Of Control
A Step Away Is A Step Closer To You
For You I Will
Author's Note
Four Degrees of Separation
Daughters
Author's Note
Centuries
Young Volcanoes (Teaser)
Young Volcanoes (Full)

Writer's Note

4.2K 176 31
By Triszjhkha

Hey everyone,
First off i am soooooo soooooo sorry for making you wait for soooooooo sooooooo so long, i just realized this book has started 2012 and 3years after it hardly moved (if 49chapters is considered as "hardly" lol)
So! Many of you are wondering what happened, i was able to respond to some of your emails and have made some promises of an upload. Please rest assured that i really am working on this its just it has been a very crazy year... For those who didn't know, i got pregnant last year and gave birth to a healthy baby girl around the holidays! Though i am completely against posting pictures of her online, but my sister already did and i kind of got addicted to taking pictures of her too, not to mention that i love you guys so- yes, she is that little girl on the side (for those on their computers) and/or the top (for those on their mobile/pads). She has recently liked spending time on her jungle gym or on the bed so I'm finally getting some writing time.
BUT!!! But, i know i have made a lot of mistakes and some parts didn't make sense (even to me sometimes lol) on the previous chapters, so I'm editing all chapters of Blue Moon Rising, there won't be major changes but i would recommend that you read it once i start reuploading which probably be next week.
Now the hundred million question, WHEN would the UPDATES come, as much as i'd like to say this week or next week, but i don't think that's possible... To those who has been with me from my humble beginnings on watty, you know i don't do half bake chapters even when i use to post everyday back then it was because i know it was near perfect for me. So give me a few weeks and hopefully by the end of the month or the start of March we'll get the ball to start rolling again.
So that's about it! To everyone who has been with me since 2011 thank you soooooo much, to my new readers welcome and i hope you are having fun! To haters and bashers- well, thank you for your time and attention :)
I'm definitely back, stronger than ever! Thank you and God bless!

Xoxo
T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 0 15
Serenity had been alone and on the run for so long she didn't know what a normal life was. She didn't even know what a friend was really. Then one da...
307 44 35
Four years. It's been four years since Mason has disappeared. Four years that Alaina has led their pack. Four years of raising their daughter. Four y...
31K 847 25
(Not a new story just revised and edited) Jessie is starting her final year in high school and it isn't easy with Missy, her elementry friend turned...
35.8K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...